1235»

Comments

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Traaappppeee

Can I be Zelda in the TriForce?! I play a kickass Zelda!~
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CharIieSheen - Lost City
    CharIieSheen - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The more i read this, the more i think KageBushi is full of idiots.

>.< Not all of us
    I'm tired of pretending like I'm not btchin', a total friggin' rockstar from Mars.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bat >.< dont make me pk chu

You can only dream chan.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    Stupidity - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Traaappppeee

Can I be Zelda in the TriForce?! I play a kickass Zelda!~

Sure, you can be Zelda, you can be director as well.
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No no no no.

Zelda spend too much time in evil clutches of Ganondorf. You has to come save meeee
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    Stupidity - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No no no no.

Zelda spend too much time in evil clutches of Ganondorf. You has to come save meeee

Ok, so you be Zelda, I'll be Link and is Wadzio or Midnight Gannondorf?
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *Blinks* this thread took an interesting turn.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    * eats popcorn with my poptart encrusted pet cat*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think Midnight would be Ganondorf, his skin colour is closer to it. Wadzio could be that weird guy in the windmill playing his little horn-box
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shaderine wrote: »
    Lmao at yr post we did not spend money just to say we own archo... omg are u really that stupid?? We get a lot out of owning that land, also we have slowed instinct down by 1 week on taking our land. They also lost 50mil which was nice to know. We get 100mil this week that covers our bid for archo we have owned land for weeks now also giving us alot money for these things. TW pay, do you really think we care about this ?? 30mil between 200 lmao again only 80 people can go TW and again we own more than archo!

About this non factor ****!!

Let me get this right we are a non factor because you can beat us? If this is the case then when Tri-Force comes on the map you will be a non factor as well. LMAO As they will beat you, gratz on become a non factor like all us other guilds. And you say you look forward to us been wiped off the wipe, we look forward to seeing you get the same. We will own land for a long time yet. and we will do all in our power to help this along!!! b:sin

Keep up the good posts >.>
    sorry maybe my english is bad. can you explain bold statement?

right.... no idea who you are. but gl with your pixel land gathering. maybe if you played back at start of server, then salary was meaningful. now salary = 15 mins in nv.
    so pardon me if i continue to be amused at your over bidding and wasting coin.
    the good Starr
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think Midnight would be Ganondorf, his skin colour is closer to it. Wadzio could be that weird guy in the windmill playing his little horn-box

I wanna be one of those!
    http://www.zfans.de/zfans/dates/news/2011/mai/Ocarina-of-Time-3D-Link-verfolgt-einen-Nachtschwaermer.png
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh damn, i had not seen this thread. Very funny, too bad kagebushy will we wiped from the map and you will be remembered as an clown only.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options

And now im lmao.
  • shaderine
    shaderine Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    sorry maybe my english is bad. can you explain bold statement?

right.... no idea who you are. but gl with your pixel land gathering. maybe if you played back at start of server, then salary was meaningful. now salary = 15 mins in nv.
    so pardon me if i continue to be amused at your over bidding and wasting coin.

my apologies to you i was tired when writing this.. "And you say you look forward to us been wiped off the wipe " was meant to be..... And you say you look forward to us been wiped off the map....

but i quote myself " TW pay, do you really think we care about this ?? " means we don't care!

bidding 100mil was worth getting archo, for TW pots, to lvl up our crafts to lvl8, tele to archo, setting instinct back 1 week from taking our lands(good strategic move, nice shadow)

how many times does this have be said ??? Like u said we can grind this money!

Now explain to me how we have wasted money, someone actually explain instead of making stupid insults.
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh damn, i had not seen this thread. Very funny, too bad kagebushy will we wiped from the map and you will be remembered as an clown only.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/120/955/butthurt.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Text

On a more Important News. b:victory Midnight stop droping elo on LoL.

Gratz him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • MeReallySuck - Lost City
    MeReallySuck - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shaderine wrote: »
    my apologies to you i was tired when writing this.. "And you say you look forward to us been wiped off the wipe " was meant to be..... And you say you look forward to us been wiped off the map....

but i quote myself " TW pay, do you really think we care about this ?? " means we don't care!

bidding 100mil was worth getting archo, for TW pots, to lvl up our crafts to lvl8, tele to archo, setting instinct back 1 week from taking our lands(good strategic move, nice shadow)

how many times does this have be said ??? Like u said we can grind this money!

Now explain to me how we have wasted money, someone actually explain instead of making stupid insults.

did your alt get banned for fake bidding yet? yeah the one that is the leader of Euroydice or w/e the name is. you guys are so smart making guilds to block bidding. what will happen if GM's start to inforce rules at you?
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    did your alt get banned for fake bidding yet? yeah the one that is the leader of Euroydice or w/e the name is. you guys are so smart making guilds to block bidding. what will happen if GM's start to inforce rules at you?

LOL no one got banned cause it wasnt us so send more tickets in why dont you get over it and QQ somewhere else b:bye
  • ShiningRock - Lost City
    ShiningRock - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
    . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\
  • BeMyPleasure - Lost City
    BeMyPleasure - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleasedb:
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    O.o thought smiley limit was three...
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options