[Server maintenance tonight!] 5-31-11 [COMPLETE]

1234568»

Comments

• ChidoriAkuma - Heavens Tear
    ChidoriAkuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    chose archer, didnt stick to it cause theyr not so asked for in squads as ssins or bm's who are also DD clases (most of the time)

and i have an issue with one of the elementskill.dll gives error on both auto and manual patch. just so you check that out been trying to update for over an hour with the error message all the time
  • RedFlash - Harshlands
    RedFlash - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i was thinking for archer,cleric or BM but these two new race i wanted to try one of them..
    well i m not getting any error now, i cancelled the updating closed the patcher n started again n it worked :D
  • cirueludo
    cirueludo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    and i have an issue with one of the elementskill.dll gives error on both auto and manual patch. just so you check that out been trying to update for over an hour with the error message all the time

I have the same problem =(
  • Reyah - Dreamweaver
    Reyah - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i m updating the patch however i m stuck on "aipolicy.data" its not going any further n i get the error "file dwnlod error" tell me wht to do???

Mine was doing the same thing just see if you have a client open >.< I did and thats why it wouldnt work b:surrender
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I started off with a cleric. I had no idea about diff classes and races at that moment XD
    Ran around a bit in plume, saw someone with a pet. *looks on website when I can have a pet*

oh... *rerolls a venomancer*

and omg YAY! Phoenix valley opened for my lvl now too! b:cuteb:thanks ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • __Jhuv - Sanctuary
    __Jhuv - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I started with a cleric.. Like above poster i had no idea on different classes xD Played it for 2 years and i still love my cleric and all healing classes. Now I'm trying a Mystic.. seems interesting :)
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/jhuvsign.png[/SIGPIC]
    __Jhuv - Mystic
    __Hysper - Cleric
    __Hysen - Venomancer
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    last.fm? ewwwww i just searched for that station in Windows Media player. u call that music? made me wanna puke rofl...... srry i'm into Distrubed and Metallica and stuff... and trance. 1.FM and 1CLUB.FM... and try out a station called Agression Distortion.

What? You enter bands you like and it pops up with a playlist with that music. Then you can block the songs you don't like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Blademaster was my the first class i picked when i joined pwi. I picked it cause heaven flame looked cool and the aoes and stuns looks nice. Yes it was fun, but later on i got bored of it, because at higher levels i had to spam fists, so i felt like a sin xD, also i was disappointed by their lack of sword skills which i wanted to use. Then i saw seeker and then switch because i love swords more then anything else and now i love them. The only thing i miss now is Heaven flame and stuns but the aoes nah.b:laugh

I like using skills not spam the attack button.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yet another patch goes by where no bugs are fixed and instead only minor text corrections and petty features that hardly anyone cares about are applied, which half the time introduce even more glitches and degraded performance.

PWE is getting predictable.
    [Retired from PWI]
  • Edain - Harshlands
    Edain - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This here wizzie was my first PWI char (almost 2 years ago now that I think about it O: and that was pre hypers and even pre bh for everyone new here b:laugh though admittedly I wasn't here right from the get go lols, but fairly close-ish), and I was happy playing it and only it until 85 (its current lvl). Wizzie is still my favoirte class as far as skills and such goes, but after 8x the only thing wizzies are wanted for are pvp day in and day out. And lets face it, the awesome things like GV (and the whole thing...not just to wave 2 and maybe wave 3 >.<) that wizzies are great at, no one does anymore, so its totally lame. (and yes, there is a fair bit more to a wiz in GV than just standing there aoe'ing and doing nothing else, for all of you that thinks it looks easy, it can be, but it also can be fairly difficult and loads of fun lols.) So yeah, to stop my babbling, wiz will probably always be my favorite b:chuckle but I play a dd class these days so that I can actually do things at 10x other than just pvp all day long b:surrender

PS: yes, I was tired when I wrote this, it is probably all garbled and unorganized O:
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yet another patch goes by where no bugs are fixed and instead only minor text corrections and petty features that hardly anyone cares about are applied, which half the time introduce even more glitches and degraded performance.

PWE is getting predictable.

Not quite at least 2 unsaid updates happened, Cast canceling taken out and, tt mirage drops changed. From what i understand you can only open 1 box per day? and there are 6 mirages in it? so a grand total of 48 if you use EVERY char slot you have?

Im more pissed on why were we lied too? tell us everything that happens.... having to find out on our own makes it even more hurtful
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    & ofcourse no GM response yet on the "unmentioned" patches from this maint?
  • Dargot - Sanctuary
    Dargot - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Please tell me they are going to Shut the Duke up for good... He is the most annoying NPC ever...
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    LOL @ the people QQing about the crit glitch and weapon glitches getting fixed.

QQ for u.

TY to whoever fixed this.
    b:bye
  • Moroulini - Archosaur
    Moroulini - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My first toon was a cleric at ht server, then archo server opened and i tried a veno there, (which is my favourite class so far). Veno-addict b:dirty
    b:flower SEIZE THE DAY b:flower
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    From what i understand you can only open 1 box per day? and there are 6 mirages in it? so a grand total of 48 if you use EVERY char slot you have?

Just done TT, you get Fairy boxes instead of mirages now, 1-3 per boss dropped. You can only open 6 per day per character, you get 6 mirages per box. Its not tradable, you cant even put them in bank or account stash. Don't see whats the use of that, besides keeping people from farming TT for unlimited mirages (not that they're rare in PWI). Guess its another China thing that shouldnt concern us but still affects us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Just done TT, you get Fairy boxes instead of mirages now, 1-3 per boss dropped. You can only open 6 per day per character, you get 6 mirages per box. Its not tradable, you cant even put them in bank or account stash. Don't see whats the use of that, besides keeping people from farming TT for unlimited mirages (not that they're rare in PWI). Guess its another China thing that shouldnt concern us but still affects us.

Oh ya forgot to update on this here is the box
    http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r153/4chan_posters/2011-06-0119-52-54.jpg

you get 6 per box, and only 6 per day so 36 per person. mostly banker squads that cared about mirages have to be careful. otherwise your actually getting way more mirages then we used to get. so im not really sure why they would 1st nerf mirages and then give us tons. wtf is going on up there

Something else i noticed they did witout saying:

Changed the icons of a few items, like forget scroll and best token of luck so they are not usable for scammers