[Server maintenance tonight!] 5-31-11 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Emaliee - Heavens Tear
    Emaliee - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Venos are my original class and although I have strayed, I always keep coming back. Lol.
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    Azeni - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    well i loved playing veno. but the fact that its not wanted infected the whole attitude of my gameplay
  • Mammorai - Sanctuary
    Mammorai - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Venomancer, she is 102 now but I have an 83 bm and a 31 Sin as well. Made and deleted a psy and cleric. Next class will be Seeker b:cute
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    i found seeker lame except its vortex. had a 62 one but quitted her coz of almost no use in squads. low dmg, low dps, unable to tank. its rather a pk char then a pve
  • MinervaEris - Sanctuary
    MinervaEris - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Venomancer, she is 102 now but I have an 83 bm and a 31 Sin as well. Made and deleted a psy and cleric. Next class will be Seeker b:cute
    Sexy 102 veno <3
    Life is chaotic peace
    MinervaEris- 101 demon sin
    Pyrothena- 91 sage veno
    HadesDeimos - 80 Archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    any idea why my avatar isnt showing just this lame tiki pic?
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Patch sucks.

Dyeable bikes, an error and PV for the people able to roll FC like that.

Great.
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    PV is a good way to learn how not to fail in FF/FC i usually go 1-2 runs a week, good practice. but exp fails unless u burn a hyper there
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i found seeker lame except its vortex. had a 62 one but quitted her coz of almost no use in squads. low dmg, low dps, unable to tank. its rather a pk char then a pve

no offense but you must be a pretty bad seeker, if needed my seeker tanks just fine in my bh and my damage output is far from being low compared to other classes at my lvl and alot of people want Seekers in Squads or at least what iv seen
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lol first time i've bothered answering one of these maint. questions... Let's see... I started a archer god knows when. Never had really REALLY played a "ranger" class in a MMO before, everything else ya but amo for rangers was always expensive as hell. Not in this game. I liked archer, but i quit at 60 a year later (or close to a year) and went back to FFXI cause of all the vulgarity and **** in world chat. And all the peope that seem to think it's their own personal chat room. >.> Lol i came back after RT was out for like... 6 months, tried Sin (along with my RL friend), and i quit archer at 70. ROFL

Then I made a veno to farm with (it's now 83), then I made a cleric to get to 45 just to rez guildies if no one was on. Then i made a mini veno at 30 to farm low stuff like hay if i need (or DQ quests or w/e). Now i have the veno, Sin, and a 48 Seeker and a 48 Psy lmao.... and a 45 mystic i quit (too much of a mp **** for my tastes...). O ya, and a 2nd alt cleric i just dinged 50 rofl..
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Started as a barb, deviated about 3 months to play a sin, came back to the barb.

The sin was fun at first, but by 9x the fun factor tanked hard. :/
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    PV is a good way to learn how not to fail in FF/FC i usually go 1-2 runs a week, good practice. but exp fails unless u burn a hyper there

Learn how not to fail in FC?

You do FC to learn FC. You cant learn FC outside of FC.... At all.
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    dani243 wrote: »
    True. On HT serv theres a 103 barb with rank9 eq, no aps at all. i think i'd be having more fun playing an almost
    invincible char then an aps one. but thats insane money and i have no patience grinding it out

on r9 i mean full R9 full+10 JoSD, 34k hp barb :) my fac leader hahaha

*cough Domgrath 4xk hp cough* b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • AddyIyn - Lost City
    AddyIyn - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    no offense but you must be a pretty bad seeker, if needed my seeker tanks just fine in my bh and my damage output is far from being low compared to other classes at my lvl and alot of people want Seekers in Squads or at least what iv seen

no offence, im pretty sure you don't know what youre talking about. My 90 LA veno pulled aggro from a pretty well refined and seeker with no problem at all, not only that but he died a couple times. And trust me, hes no fail. Ive seen him play.
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    idk, i used the highest eq possible after lvl 60, and not the TT/HH 60 sword but the 61 mold one. still i couldnt keep aggro at all if some1 else started to hit it. sins, archers overdps seeker easily and thats where seeker's defense become useless. i loved gameplay when i only had to do quests etc, solo things. but when it came to joining a squad i could save no one. and thats what i hate. imo a melee class is the guard of the squad, either bm/barb/sin. this is nonsense to make a char just for an aoe which is stronger than the wiz's DB
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2011

I dunno what build you were on your seeker, but my fiance's seeker hits so freaking hard AND can tank up to fb79 (maybe even 89, but he hasn't tried), and even FC, despite his low hp. He's pure strength. He doesn't even need another tanker class either, but it just turned out that he just hits too damn hard for some.

Anyways, I started with an archer on HT. When Dreamweaver opened, I started a wizard simply because...well...my archer has as much magic as a freaking wizard at level 25. It was as if a mage class was my calling. I don't play my wiz actively anymore (my psy's my new perpetual main), although I do miss her in RB runs. xD
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
    edited June 2011
    no offence, im pretty sure you don't know what youre talking about. My 90 LA veno pulled aggro from a pretty well refined and seeker with no problem at all, not only that but he died a couple times. And trust me, hes no fail. Ive seen him play.

what part of MY LEVEL can you not read b:surrender i know Seekers at higher lvl are no tanks because their aggro sucks i'm stating at MY LEVEL which is 6x which was what i quoted since she was talking about a 62 seeker which is only 2 lvls off me. and if you read my quote i stated IF NEEDED. i don't tank if some one else can i prefer DDing then tanking any way. but if NEEDED my Seeker has tanked perfectly fine
  • adadaaa
    adadaaa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    hi
    does some one know in what time zone they are here
    edited June 2011
    idk, i used the highest eq possible after lvl 60, and not the TT/HH 60 sword but the 61 mold one. still i couldnt keep aggro at all if some1 else started to hit it. sins, archers overdps seeker easily and thats where seeker's defense become useless. i loved gameplay when i only had to do quests etc, solo things. but when it came to joining a squad i could save no one. and thats what i hate. imo a melee class is the guard of the squad, either bm/barb/sin. this is nonsense to make a char just for an aoe which is stronger than the wiz's DB

i use the lvl 61 Mold sword on my seeker and i still tank fine when needed to and i was a vit build (capped at 50) just last night i tanked ranker for my Bh squad with just BP while the mystic was healing the sin who was getting smashed by aoe
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Started as a veno, and played until 30ish because I got bored with it
    Rerolled as a BM
    Rerolled as a cleric, stopped/deleted at 60ish and went back to the BM
    Rerolled as an archer
    Rerolled as a seeker
    Rerolled as a barb
    Started another BM with the intent of following another cultivation path

Favorite class is the archer by far, this may change a bit later on
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Infernia. i said its a good practice for FC later. not that u become expert FCer only from doing PV runs. but whichever class u play u get to know its limits in that instance. thats the key
  • Dollci - Harshlands
    Dollci - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    sin its so fun... pvp.. erghhhhhhhhhhh RAWRR
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    sin its so fun... pvp.. erghhhhhhhhhhh RAWRR

I like how you wrote half your post in the title :p
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    some of u missed my point on seeker. on being unable to tank i meant it loses aggro quite fast. due to high def+vit, it can tank lotsa stuff. but keeping aggro is another thing, if u lose it, theres no more def/vit etc u become a dd instead of tank
  • AddyIyn - Lost City
    AddyIyn - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    what part of MY LEVEL can you not read b:surrender i know Seekers at higher lvl are no tanks because their aggro sucks i'm stating at MY LEVEL which is 6x which was what i quoted since she was talking about a 62 seeker which is only 2 lvls off me. and if you read my quote i stated IF NEEDED. i don't tank if some one else can i prefer DDing then tanking any way. but if NEEDED my Seeker has tanked perfectly fine

Then thats excatly the pointb:chuckle They may be good at lower lvls but if you plan on going any further id sudgest somthing diffrentb:surrenderalthough venos are quite unwanted these days too
  • GoofySmurf - Raging Tide
    GoofySmurf - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i started on a veno. its still my *main* but i mostly play my 6x seeker now, but have a cleric 92, sin 16 , bm2x, barb2x, archer2x, mystic36, and a psy ? been so long not sure her lvl lol

any1 havin issues logging on? thought maint. was done b:chuckle
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Infernia. i said its a good practice for FC later. not that u become expert FCer only from doing PV runs. but whichever class u play u get to know its limits in that instance. thats the key

Huh, really? I always found my limits by trying to solo everything, then tanking if I could find a healer to help, then accepting help from the real deal (barb + Cleric , overlevelled sin etc) when I truly could not live :p
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    I like how you wrote half your post in the title :p
    i started on a veno. its still my *main* but i mostly play my 6x seeker now, but have a cleric 92, sin 16 , bm2x, barb2x, archer2x, mystic36, and a psy ? been so long not sure her lvl lol

any1 hacinf issues logging on? thought maint. was done b:chuckle

maint done, my comp is patching atm
    edited June 2011
    some of u missed my point on seeker. on being unable to tank i meant it loses aggro quite fast. due to high def+vit, it can tank lotsa stuff. but keeping aggro is another thing, if u lose it, theres no more def/vit etc u become a dd instead of tank

oh no i got your point. i know what you mean tho the def+vit still comes in handy on some AoE bosses since u can still take the hit but thats why im my posts i stated NEEDED too. if there is a boss in squad no one else has enough def+vit to tank for ill take the job but other then that i work on Debuffing boss and DDing
  • Pervy_DeviL - Sanctuary
    Pervy_DeviL - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    started out as a bm got to 101 and rerolled to sin but pretty much made every class b:pleased