Comments

• GoofySmurf - Raging Tide
    GoofySmurf - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    YAY im needing my PWI
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    Azeni - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Huh, really? I always found my limits by trying to solo everything, then tanking if I could find a healer to help, then accepting help from the real deal (barb + Cleric , overlevelled sin etc) when I truly could not live :p

soloing is a quite different story. in a squad ur not dependent on urself only. like bms or barbs who pull some groups of mobs. during solo run u cant do that or at least only a part of it or u're dead. unless ur a veno :P still, PV gives an insight on later FC
  • Sepheren - Dreamweaver
    Sepheren - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Started a Cleric ages back, messed up stat points so bad - Deleted
    Started a Veno right after, messed up stat points - Deleted
    Left game for about six months.

New account (after I learned to read guides on statting characters):

Rolled a Cleric, leveled to 94 - put her on hold.
    Re-rolled a Veno, leveled to 93 - put her on hold.
    Leveling an Assassin now (91)
    Leveling a Psychic now (31)

Enjoying the Sin - mainly for end-game and to spend time with my boyfriend on a character we can actually duo on because Veno is too solo-based. b:cute
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    yet u still need to ask the party to let u build aggro b4 they start atking. and i dont like that :D
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    YAY im needing my PWI

:p iv never seen a reason to turn away ANY class unless of course i need a specific one like a healer
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    i recommend those who quit a char at 90+ to lvl it up to 100. that way u at least get a chance to earn money with bhs/instances and not burn them all on skills and wines
    edited June 2011
    yet u still need to ask the party to let u build aggro b4 they start atking. and i dont like that :D

iv never need to ask the party to LET me build aggro. Hit the debuff then tangle mire, Vortex till u drop it or keep it up if charmed use a Mp pot to get mp back spark or skill/auto spam till vortex cools down throw it up again. never lost aggro so far using this if im the tank
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    And to start up the usual maintenance discussion:

What was the first class you chose to make when you first started playing PWI? Did you stick with it? Why or why not?

My main was and is Wizard.

I play him solo outside the bh instances.

I don't think, that level of character can change PWI environment or images and style of mobs and bosses.

Level 100 mob hit level 100 character in same way as level 77 mob hit level 77 character, for example.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    my 1st ever char was archr. quitted at 51 and changed server coz of friends. then veno and now sin101 main
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    ok askin again :D any1 could send me a hint why i have this lame tiki pic on avatar instead of my main when i changed it? -.-

yay working now
  • JoshXT - Harshlands
    JoshXT - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Started a Cleric on pw-my July 1, 2008. Got it to 40, hated it, rerolled to BM. Got the BM to 100 there, made one of each other class, got them all to 100 there. Server died, I moved to pwi. Started a sin, got to 80, hated it, started another BM, its 101 now, also made 97 wiz, 94 mystic.

So BM is still my end all be all, been playing it about 3 years now. :)
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    BM, did the stats WAY wrong. Had no desire to do anything in a squad, so kept I grinding to level, then trying to solo my fb19. Got to lvl 30 before I gave up and found a squad for it. Quit that char about a week later.
    edited June 2011
    well i got it patched/updated.... timing out on log in QQ
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Patch Notes Version 528
    Released June 1, 2011

Phoenix Valley
    Two more brackets have been opened up for higher level players within Phoenix Valley. Players that are Lv85 - 94 and Lv95+ will have access to their own version of Phoenix Valley.

Chronobike Dyeing
    Now that the Seamstress is looking good, she's got a new outlook on life and a new skill. Speak to her if you want to dye your Chronobike.

Pet Eggs
    It is now possible to bind Pet Eggs to yourself using Binding Charms.

Misc
    The Chieftain's Battlecat was unintentionally renamed Thunder Leopard. It should be fixed with the next patch.

b:thanks

No music fix? You are aware that the game has no music anymore right?

And what about the constant DC's that started after maint a couple weeks ago? These are kinda big issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • KungFueyPand - Heavens Tear
    KungFueyPand - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hey all, we will be having server maintenance tonight from 11pm PDT until 1am PDT!

And to start up the usual maintenance discussion:

What was the first class you chose to make when you first started playing PWI? Did you stick with it? Why or why not?

Cleric was my first choice, then BM, found it boring and started barb recently, found it enjoyable than cleric and BM
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    was good to talk with all of u im goin online now :Dpatch done cu
  • Azeni - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    maybe not, servers are still offline rofl
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    was good to talk with all of u im goin online now :Dpatch done cu

good luck with that one.. servers still offline.
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited June 2011

And what about the constant DC's that started after maint a couple weeks ago? These are kinda big issues.

What the hell are you talking about? there's music!

Oh wait... no one listens to the boring *** game music after like a week at most.....b:surrender rofl
  • misssang
    misssang Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Oh wait... no one listens to the boring *** game music after like a week at most.....b:surrender rofl
    Wel lsaid, I just lsiten to other game music
  • __Nena__ - Heavens Tear
    __Nena__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    my very first toon was a veno, an omg no i deleted that crappy toon as soon as the loser jerk i married divorced me, i hate venos lol...

I am now a 100 bm and 81 cleric, love both!!! b:dirty
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    First char archer - stuffed attributes - deleted at lvl 50 and started again
    Second char - archer - stopped at 54 when i realized there were no clerics anywhere
    Third char - this one - cleric
    Fourth veno - when i realized i couldnt afford any gear for my cleric
    Fifth - psychic - now lvl 59
    Sixth - sin - stuffed attributes and skills and stopped levelling at 54
    Then started different psychic, and a sin, barb, mystic and seeker - all 50-65

Now have 5 failed chars holding mats, 2 for shops, levelling too many alts.....and slowly losing my mind.....
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Step into Warsong and you will behold the true music of the game.

~Srsly, there are a few good bits of tune in the game. I particularly like the Warsong one however b:cute

You can find most of the music in the music folder under element btw. Listen at will ^_^
  • Brainphart - Sanctuary
    Brainphart - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I started on Veno.

And I officially retired it right after buying a Nix.

It's broken, useless for endgame/PVP, and unless APS gets a cap reduction, or the playerbase becomes less stupid, it will be an unwanted class for endgame. I fail to see any reason to play it.

I agree. Like most new to PWI with no real knowledge of it or the unique uses of each race, I chose a Veno. I screwed up her states but stuck with her till I got her to level forty then like the noob I was, accidentally switched to a diff server after a patch and made a mystic.

Fell in love instantly with the ability to buff, rez and fight. But like other users I also find it a very unfair race. It takes away from the one so important cleric, and the uniqueness of a veno by relying on pets in battle.

Still, I'd be lying if I said I intent to delete my Mystic. she is currently my main, but I still use my veno from time to time to swap things around.

All in all, still a complete newbie to pwi at only a month and a bit old, But I am getting there. b:surrender
  • Xyonz - Sanctuary
    Xyonz - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    my first character was a Barb sage got it to 100, then created another acct to play with my gf, started another barb demon at 90, then played a BM Demon right now at 99, then got a SIn Demon at 99, then came the new class, the Seeker, as u can see got Seeker Sage to 100 r8. OH also got a Pysc to 75, played the Mystic to 30, but im not a magic player lol, Malee all the way, right now trying to get my sin to 100 for his r8 n 4-5aps
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Yeah I'm forced to playing the PW soundtrack in iTunes until they fix the music. Cause unlike most people I actually like it sometimes when I'm sick of songs with words. b:sweat
  • nukamos
    nukamos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    archer and still archer only 1 char :)
    edited June 2011
    still QQIng b:chuckle "cant log in" QQ
    ill keep trying
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    why is it taking so damn long to get the servers up? i updated like 30 minutes ago! From the launcher not the manual link....