[Server maintenance tonight!] 5-31-11 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Surekill - Heavens Tear
    Surekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i was a cleric on lost city but switched to bm on heaven tear now im 101 and i have 5 other toons
    my join date is off by 2 yearsb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Smellfish - Heavens Tear
    Smellfish - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Bring Back Eatwithspoons!!!!!!!!!!!!
    started as a cleric and it made me hate the game so much i quit for months started my bm stuck with it lvling a sin now out of sheer boredom
  • MinervaEris - Sanctuary
    MinervaEris - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I started as a archer o.o and then played it till lvl 3 and my friend told me she was a sin and I tried it out and been a sin ever since =^.^= but I also have a lvl 80 bm and a lvl 53 psy :3 Bm and Sin are my favorite.
    Life is chaotic peace
    MinervaEris- 101 demon sin
    Pyrothena- 91 sage veno
    HadesDeimos - 80 Archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear
    ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I made an archer. Back when the bow was OP and demon BM's were considered useless.
  • Smellfish - Heavens Tear
    Smellfish - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I made an archer. Back when the bow was OP and demon BM's were considered useless.

ikr lol i was sage back then and told bms like curse and shadowx they were fin stupid man did i have egg on my face lol
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    my 1st char was a bm which i quitted around lvl 23, i died too much. Next was veno, i quitted at lvl 103 when EG came out to make a mystic b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • NomNomz - Dreamweaver
    NomNomz - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    um.... warrior on PW-MY. figured, easiest to learn the game on... i rolled a female cuz i like a toon i can drool all over (nice customization options!)

little did i know that warrior (BM) would turn out to be the most engaging, fun and amazing class for me in the game.

the surprise when i made my first warrior came when i started to swim forward in the noob heavy armor with the view right ahead....

currently on DW? BellaFunbagz (lvl92 BM). a warrior after groo's own heart (and mind...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Montraska_ - Sanctuary
    Montraska_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I choose Barbarian for first class when i started playing sum yrs ago im now stuck between Barb and Seeker (some games im a superb healer other games not so much)(best for me in those other games are dd or tank classes) i delete alot only managed to get into the lvl 40s in this game with a barb most other classes only make it to lvl 20
  • Tankarei - Dreamweaver
    Tankarei - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I started this game as a Cleric. Didn't like, ran Archer. didn't like, ran Veno till sage. Liked most, but now I play a barbarian, a Seeker and a Sin. At all, I don't play much as BM and Archer, but I've plaid many as all other classes and I love them all because they're all stupidly weak, but they all has freaking awesome skills and advantages. My main character now is a Barbarian, btw.

At all, classes are so balanced and such. I just hate magic fleeting mobsters b:angry
  • Xigna - Sanctuary
    Xigna - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I started as an archer and I'm still playing, even though I started other character such as BM, wizard and seeker. But when going through those quest from level 20 up again, I became bored and goes back to my archer. Even though I don't have much to do with my archer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gungi - Dreamweaver
    Gungi - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    BM , not enough time for me to try other classes, yet
  • Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    Xyleena - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My first class was my Veno. I loved her for a long time. Adn then Dreamweaver opened up and I made my BM. I loved her as well but then I got a real life job and I broke up with my boyfriend so I went back to the Veno. At some point and time I made a Cleric, and started to level it when I left Enrage Guild... hmmm Then I played my Cleric and made her all awesome and Rank 8 and stuff... then I went back to my Veno... and now I play another PWE Game. >.>;;; Thinking about coming back to PWI though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    Xyleena | 102 Demon Cleric | Radiance Faction : Main
    Gwendolynne | 101 Sage Venomancer | Heavens Tear
    Delecroix | 101 Demon Assassin | Heavens Tear
    Anatoxin | 8x Future Sage Psychic | Heavens Tear
    Diva | 92 Sage Blademaster | Dreamweaver : Retired
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Started off as a cleric cause i liked the idea of throwing lightning at other people. didn't know a thing about MMO roles for characters since this was my first mmo i played seriously. after awhile i didn't find it entertaining and tried every character other then veno before settling on my wizard for along time. now i play my seeker b:pleased
  • Nieanna - Sanctuary
    Nieanna - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    At the first time i picked up BM then veno but both of them was boring to me, then made a cleric and felt in love with it o.o That was weird coz in other games i dont like mage chars b:chuckle
    Now im rolling a seeker (lvl85 atm) and i also like it, that playstyle is the most closer to me, but cleric is my very first love in PWI. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquaryah - Sanctuary
    Aquaryah - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I started out as a Cleric, then quit her around 85 to make a sin when the expansion came out. I quit my sin, at lvl 86, around the time my fiance came back to the game. I lvled my cleric to 101 and got bored with her, so here I am with a lvl 82 psychic. <3 I've never had so much fun.
    Lvl 101 Psy - Aquaryah - Sanctuary (Main)
    Lvl 101 Cleric - Nevarya - Sanctuary (Buff&BB Slave)
    Lvl 86 Sin - Luna - Raging Tides (Retired)
  • BonVoyage - Archosaur
    BonVoyage - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    -nevermind
  • Montraska_ - Sanctuary
    Montraska_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    When is server maintenence done
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Was born as an EP back on MY. It felt awesome being able to fly from level one, while also looking up a sexy elf's skirt (perv in RL). Didn't feel so awesome being squishy, so I rolled a barb. I liked the barb, but I quit due to certain complications.

Started this 'sin last year and I love it. Who knew it was going to turn into such an amazing coin-making machine ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lark was born back in August of 2008 (Yes I'm aware that's not what my join date says, because that only reads when you actually validate your account....) She got to about level 5 before I packed up to move to a new house. Several weeks later I came back to PWI and attempted an archer. She got to level 23 and has sat there ever since. When I returned to Veno, I got to experience the most horribly great game bug that got me where I am today.

In about Late September or Early October of '08 there was a glitch with spiritual cultivation for all venos and barbs, aka we couldn't advance to the very first stage.... My play style demanded I keep leveling, so I continued without the first cultivation skills of ironwood scarab and fox form, and grabbed myself a pair of blacksmith's axes and never looked back.

Now sitting at 101 in Nirvana heavy armor, I love Lark and have put everything I can into her. ^_^
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • Canis_Regis - Raging Tide
    Canis_Regis - Raging Tide Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I started with a barb mainly because warrior tank classes were my favourite in other mmos. Got pretty excited to find out tigers are fast and stuck to it ever since. Current barb starts to feel more like a buffer in sage mode..so might make a demon to farm nirvana, after getting enough gears.
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I played D&D as a barb
    I played Diablo as a barb
    Then i played other MMOs as a barb-like character

Guess why i came here ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • MistressMau - Lost City
    MistressMau - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Cleric. Always have been a healer. Don't wanna change. The Most Valued and Sought after class no matter what the situation. :)

I love my cleric. Have no other alts. b:cute
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Started as a blademaster, since on any other game ever thats the type of character I played.

Got it to level 5 and hated it.

Rerolled a veno, and played that for a year and a half to 93, then started my progression into my new main, the cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Lost_Art - Archosaur
    Lost_Art - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    BM Lvl 101- Quit him because unless you go 5 aps your useless these days. Cant tank because everyone steals agrro (Sinns and aps Archers), dont have the vit of barb and repairs suck you dry. I use it occasionally for the joke of it but beyond that BM really does suck.

Started a psy, should be better in pk and pve.
  • Kyrozoan - Sanctuary
    Kyrozoan - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    started as an archer then moved to a barb and many alts then settled down as a wizard :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kyrozoan:84:Barb
    MagicWaffle:73:Wizard
  • LapsoAlt - Raging Tide
    LapsoAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    100 BladeMaster

Made this class because I love playing Warrior or Swordsman class to be able to help other classes or being able to solo just about anything. As far as the aps go I don't care. Dont think I will ever be 3+ aps or better. As it is I can solo alot of mobs using AoE's
    and I still hit hard :)
  • Scoped - Lost City
    Scoped - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Started with an archer... then sins were made. Now my goal is to make a pure tank barb and reach level 105. I think this goal will be more fun then reaching 101 and getting 5.0 aps and rank 8 :-)
  • dani243
    dani243 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Former veno here. By the time i got my herc back in June 2010, lvl 85, TTs were alrdy overfarmed. Then came nirvana, and about a month or 2 passed, then venos became unnecessary there. Thats when i said i had enough and made my sin, which i am proud of. 5.0 sin without any Zen charge. Hard work but was worth it. Now making a BM on same account having high aps as well, only claw missing. thank god the bound items can be transferred via acc stash
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I played D&D as a barb
    I played Diablo as a barb
    Then i played other MMOs as a barb-like character

Guess why i came here ?

My favorite character in D2 was a barb also! *thumbs-up-icon*!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • dani243
    dani243 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Started with an archer... then sins were made. Now my goal is to make a pure tank barb and reach level 105. I think this goal will be more fun then reaching 101 and getting 5.0 aps and rank 8 :-)

True. On HT serv theres a 103 barb with rank9 eq, no aps at all. i think i'd be having more fun playing an almost
    invincible char then an aps one. but thats insane money and i have no patience grinding it out

on r9 i mean full R9 full+10 JoSD, 34k hp barb :) my fac leader hahaha