[Server maintenance tonight!] 5-31-11 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Lola_Frost - Sanctuary
    Lola_Frost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    hmm lets see, Started as a BM but moved to Sin when they came out, Sins been my main since but i have played a Psy and Mystic, but currently working on my Seeker >=3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud Wife of Chizburger b:cute
  • Ramesha - Heavens Tear
    Ramesha - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I started with a BM and i am still playing it
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Reserved

fail you did not use caps(inside joke).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    fail you did not use caps(inside joke).

You're the person who took ResMePls!
    QQ
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I wouldnt think I was wrong if I said its Gargantakong. (His avie). Or one of the bosses using that model anyhoo :O

http://www.ecatomb.net/boss/38.jpg

Indeed it is! Although I believe Kieve is the first person to figure it out.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=13253131&postcount=32
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You're the person who took ResMePls!
    QQ

b:laugh Im sowwy b:cry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Juriana - Heavens Tear
    Juriana - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Started archer, got her to 19 then deleted her because I wanted to change names...I kinda regret deleting my first, but meh.
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Very Very first was a barb.

I never got it past level 3 and I only used it to run around the map in my undies with no clue as to what i was supposed to be doing, where I was supposed to be, or how i was supposed to get there.
    Yes i got repeatedly one shot by many mobs, and I went back to attack them even though they would just one shot me again. yes, I did the noob thing b:chuckle

Ofc I dont play barb anymore, I fell in love with archerism <3
  • Blobs_life - Sanctuary
    Blobs_life - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hmm my first toon i played was a cleric...got it to 96. Was lvling a veno and found i like it much better and havent really played my cleric much since.

HA/AA veno FTW
  • Ladyphoenix - Sanctuary
    Ladyphoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    first char was a blademaster. then at mid 80's I decided I was tired of getting smacked in the face so I made my cleric into my main. I've always been a caster at heart b:cute

still get smacked in the face on occasion though b:surrender
  • Geminisica - Heavens Tear
    Geminisica - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My very first toon was a mystic and just couldnt sit there and let others or a pet do the work for me so my main is now a sinb:victory
  • PhantomThief - Archosaur
    PhantomThief - Archosaur Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My first was a Blademaster, but I messed him up and quit playing. A year later, I came back after Rising Tides and started an Assassin. I'm still working on leveling him, though.
    A sword can cut a man in twain, but words can shake a fortress to the ground.
  • Underoath - Dreamweaver
    Underoath - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hmm lets see now, started the barb on dreamweaver played him till 101 (Now all there is to do on the barbs i sit around in arch or "Try" to PK lmao *Kinda funny when u get crit on non sparked by a sin for over 8k when invoked...* barbs must be broken... o wait they have been since tide born xpac lmao. anyways i still tend to play and do bhs just because people want my buffs and devour, cant even hold agro now a days.... i guess unless ur rank9 with +5 gears then maybe but whats the point of playing a game for 3= years to have some one that played for 6 months and is same lvl with better gear lmao. anyways i slowed down on the barb have my bm and sin that i play both in the 8x range but sin got boring cuz of the auto attack spark continuum. Bm is lots of fun but id really like to be able to play my barb again and have some fun actually doing the job they were intentionally made for. now that said lets see what lvl everyone would be if barbs weren't made as much in the beginning of pwi and all u had was a lvl 69 bm to tank fb69 hmm i bet that wouldnt end pretty. Oops there i go again babbling about not being able to keep agro any more as a barb....b:surrender

Hope this patch has something useful

Cant wait for Guild Wars 2 XD
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ffffiiiiiirrrrssssttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    What was the first class you chose to make when you first started playing PWI? Did you stick with it? Why or why not?

Veno, and no, holding F7 all day is not fun
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lady pimp hat, yessss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Devilspirits - Archosaur
    Devilspirits - Archosaur Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    What was the first class you chose to make when you first started playing PWI? Did you stick with it? Why or why not?

a barb b:pleased and i sure did gotta love barbies
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    Saintblu - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    First class is a wizard and the only class I like, the other classes are to easy to play
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    First class is a wizard and the only class I like, the other classes are to easy to play

yeah uh huh, ok. Have you even tried other classes over level 90?
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Saymor - Dreamweaver
    Saymor - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My first char was a barb. And Unfortunately, I stuck with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elesir - Heavens Tear
    Elesir - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    What was the first class you chose to make when you first started playing PWI? Did you stick with it? Why or why not?[/QUOTE]

My first toon was a wizard on Sanctuary. Played it to about lvl 20. Switched to archer and been archer ever since. I also have a lvl 100 sin. I like DD but will always be an archer at heart. b:victory
  • Flyingkea - Dreamweaver
    Flyingkea - Dreamweaver Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Started with an archer <-- this one actually because it said it'd be a challenge to play. Really enjoyed playing her, but now I'm sick of the sight of her cos it gets kinda boring pewpewing or spending hours looking for more squad members. Now she sits as a cashshop and is used anytime i need a hand with something.
    I have an alt of every class, sticking with my Earthguard alts atm, might consider leveling the other classes oneday when I can be bothered.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Started with a veno, kept it, moved to cleric to help out two guy friends who definitely needed a cleric on their side (one of them just randomly pulls everything he sees, because he can). Made the cleric my main and kept it since.
    b:victory met a lot of nice people!
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My first character was a Venomancer...and it's still my favourite and most loved class!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SaintDraq - Harshlands
    SaintDraq - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    first char was a bm,whose stats i messed up,then started another bm,grew him as pure axe bm (old school) this was before aps started to be so popular,nirvanas wasnt even implemented. then at lvl 7x i dropped bm cause noticed barbs are the most needed in squads along with clerics in bh squads,so i rerolled as barb,got him to 100,and then aps trend started,so i returned to my second bm and restat him to aps build for farming. i also played archer,sin,wizzie and veno,but bm is my first true love. i still like barb tho,use him as cata barb in tws,but i believe soon i`ll transform the bm from slave of farming for barb into main again.
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I started with a Cleric but I was unhappy with playing it at the time, so I swapped to a Veno. I like Venos, still got one to this day but it isn't my main. After I quit for some months, I came back as a Psychic and I've stuck to her ever since :)
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My first class was werefox/veno in both PW's I played. And it's still my favorite class after all this time.
    I've tried all the other race/class combos except for human, and none of them really rang for me...

So I just use venos for heavy/light/and of course arcane fighting. It's fun to play with in PVE. b:pleased

Although I'm getting kind of attached to my new sin I made recently.
  • Ichibankai - Lost City
    Ichibankai - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Well lets see i started a BM at first and i stuck with it no matter what went wrong i found a way to make him better i now have a 76 sin and 86 seeker but no matter what when i get feeling off or just outta place my bm is where i always fall back to. Though i must say seekers are quite the damage dealers. and sins are fun to just have as a random poke class XD.
  • Kusi_mitama - Dreamweaver
    Kusi_mitama - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The first char I made was a BM, actually. I wanted to get used to in-game mechanics, but melee chars did not appeal to me, so... I started up a cleric, 'cause I like supporting. I ended up creating tons of cleric alts, and trashing them, so... I tried out a different class--a wizard, which I absolutely fell in love with.

Lower levels on a wiz are pretty fun, in my opinion. You could say that my wiz is the "first class I made." Now, mystic is my main, because I like supporting more than DDing.
  • Fallenkattz - Heavens Tear
    Fallenkattz - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My first was a Psychic and I stuck with her. I fell in love with her at once. I have others I play here and there but a Psy will always be my heart. Once seeing the abilities of a Psy, the power and style, no other toon is quite as fun for me.

I normally play a support class, first char usually being a cleric or tank. I am very glad to say I went out of my norm and went with a DD class. I <3 her
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To truly understand death, one must understand a Psychic.
    Death will become second nature but not without it's retribution!
    Never underestimate the powers of a Psy and the true pleasure of death's grace. ~ Fallen