Nocturne - Mature Etherblade Guild

Comments

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I see from your Core Profile that you joined a faction a few days ago Monsta... in that case I wish you all the best. Sorry we weren't able to get in touch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • wulfgar85
    wulfgar85 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Your guild sounds just what I'm looking for. If a make a new character on heaven tear do you think i could join your guild. I'm 25 years old, i am just looking for some people to play with. I forgot that had a character on Heavens tear from the first time a i play. So I'll be using it. Its my lvl 19 Blade master, the in game name is Wulfgar85.
    edited May 2011
    wulfgar85 wrote: »
    Your guild sounds just what I'm looking for. If a make a new character on heaven tear do you think i could join your guild. I'm 25 years old, i am just looking for some people to play with. I forgot that had a character on Heavens tear from the first time a i play. So I'll be using it. Its my lvl 19 Blade master, the in game name is Wulfgar85.

I won't be around this morning, but if one of the other officers doesn't catch you I'll be back in the afternoon and will try then. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited May 2011
    And welcome to the faction, Wulfgar! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• wulfgar85
    wulfgar85 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Thanks, i search out your other leaders yesterday after i made the post. I look forward to be part of your faction.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    and even in spite of welcoming new members at a steady clip, we're still recruiting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You can usually find me running around west Arch. So if you see me and want to join, feel free to pm me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
    edited May 2011
    Still recruiting! And just look at what you are missing... Bikini BHs!

Paused for a group shoot in BH Brimstone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ramoose - Heavens Tear
    Ramoose - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hello, i was wondering if i would be able to join your guild.

I recently came back from a break away from games and decided to
    start new on a different server from my original account.

I just started this toon yesterday so my level is a bit low, but that
    will certainly change within the next couple weeks :)
    edited May 2011
    welcome to the faction, Ramoose! and... still recruiting :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited May 2011
    Yes we are!

And is it just me, or is everyone having to refresh these forum pages a bunch of time to get them to load these days? o.o Not every time but yeesh, sometimes I have to refresh seven times before I get anything but a blank page. *Shakes fist at crazy forums not loading*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2011
    if you're having the same problem as Anna i can only recommend the Adblock Plus plug-in for firefox. loading problems with the PW forums appear to be related to advertisements running here, so if you block the ads out, the problems disappear too.

that said, if you can read this, we're still recruiting!
    edited May 2011
    if you're having the same problem as Anna i can only recommend the Adblock Plus plug-in for firefox. loading problems with the PW forums appear to be related to advertisements running here, so if you block the ads out, the problems disappear too.

that said, if you can read this, we're still recruiting!

I have Adblock. :P

And this only just started happening. x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2011
    I have Adblock. :P

And this only just started happening. x.x

well that really sucks --- then my only remaining recommendation would be for the noscript plug-in. and i'm hesitant to recommend that, because it can actually interfere with viewing websites the way you expect to --- i have to momentarily turn it off to log in to these forums, for instance, and what it does to core connect is messy.

that said, if you're a bit of a web geek and aren't afraid of tweaking settings just to see a webpage the way its designers intended (or something like that, anyway) then... the combination of noscript and adblock does seem to stop the forum whiting-out from ever happening to me. i have literally never seen that problem myself.

(try manually blacklisting googleadservices.com in adblock? as well as all of doubleclick.net of course? that might help, and won't hurt.)
    edited May 2011

(try manually blacklisting googleadservices.com in adblock? as well as all of doubleclick.net of course? that might help, and won't hurt.)

A little scared of noscript due to things I have heard but I will try the above. Although as of yesterday afternoon I am suddenly having no issue again... *fingers crossed that it mysteriously cleared up on its own*

And still recruiting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2011
    *yaawn*... it may be monday, but we're still recruiting!
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I changed my email on the guild forums at least a month ago and it won't let me log in until an admin does something. I haven't been able to play since I was forced to reformat my computer and the only internet I can get is impossibly slow meaning I can't hope to download a thing. At least reactivate my forum account.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited May 2011
    Oh, sorry! I had no idea it did stuff like that. o.o Funny Lau didn't catch it... but I will go look into that right now.

Edit: done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Thank you. Check off topic on guild forum please. Also accept my friend request on core so I can more easily contact you.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited May 2011
    Thank you. Check off topic on guild forum please. Also accept my friend request on core so I can more easily contact you.

Core, apparently, is not working for me once again. I have no friend request, and neither is it letting me try to friend you. This is why I never check Core, so it probably would not matter anyway (if you left me a message there it would never get seen). If you need to contact me you can easily PM me on our forums.

Edit: Got Core to work on my third log-in. But as said before, be warned that I very rarely check it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• NasirX - Heavens Tear
    NasirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm really interested in joining this guild, i'll PM the officers xD
    edited May 2011
    I'm really interested in joining this guild, i'll PM the officers xD

I remember you. You were kicked out for inactivity, and because of that we are going to want to be sure you will be playing again. I will be away today (for the most part) but you can try LenieClarke, Sverdet or Ginrai (who might be on his alt Bloom more often).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2011
    Still recruiting! Post here, apply at the website (www.sascha.ploing.de) or whisper one of us in-game if you are interested. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2011
    is everybody having a nice, relaxing weekend in and out of the game? must be, because guild chat's been awfully quiet the last couple days; probably everybody's out enjoying the summer weather.

everybody but me. PM me and apply, we're still recruiting!
    edited June 2011
    argh, of course i had to go and post an invitation to "PM me" right before a game update that would. not. install cleanly for me... between that and RL concerns, i've been out of the game since tuesday. :-( well, that should be fixed now, and i'll hopefully be able to log back on tonight. see you then --- and if we've stopped recruiting in the meantime, i've not seen it mentioned on the guild forums, so i'm betting we still are!
    edited June 2011
    Seems like a few people had problems with the last update... I saw a lot of posts from people that had to do verifies because things were not working properly.

And yes, we are still recruiting! You can whisper one of us in-game if you are interested (I might be found on one of my alts), or you can post here or apply at our forums (www.sascha.ploing.de).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VeraTigress - Heavens Tear
    VeraTigress - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Welcome to Nocturne Glerig!

And yes, we are still recruiting! You can whisper one of us in-game if you are interested or you can post here or apply at our forums (www.sascha.ploing.de).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VeraTigress - 10x Veno
    Mystikko - 7x Mystic
    XeraPhyna - 6x Seeker
    IceTangia - 6x Psychic
    FallonAngel - 10x Cleric
  • Templar_Giga - Heavens Tear
    Templar_Giga - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Greetings, everyone--my girlfriend and I are in the market for a new faction--one that's PvE-oriented and has nice, helpful people. b:cool

A little about us: my main is a Lv. 100 BM, as my avatar shows. Hers (x_Tyger_x) is a Lv. 94 Psychic. I'm 25, and she's 26. We're pretty helpful, but she's more so than I am--it rubbed off on me. :P (I still do think it's good to help others, though.) She's awesome, and I love food. But I love her infinitely more. b:heart

A friend of mine recommended Nocturne to us because it is better-suited to us: he spoke of member maturity and its focus on the PvE aspect of the game--both work for us, as we stick mainly to PvE (We have some interest in PvP--dueling, but not PK...yet), and--as I said before--we seek a friendly faction. In addition, what we've seen on the front page about you all looks pretty good. So, here we are.

Thanks for reading.
    The one and only.

[☆☆☆Allie's Cuddle Machine]
  • VeraTigress - Heavens Tear
    VeraTigress - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Greetings, everyone--my girlfriend and I are in the market for a new faction--one that's PvE-oriented and has nice, helpful people. b:cool

A little about us: my main is a Lv. 100 BM, as my avatar shows. Hers (x_Tyger_x) is a Lv. 94 Psychic. I'm 25, and she's 26. We're pretty helpful, but she's more so than I am--it rubbed off on me. :P (I still do think it's good to help others, though.) She's awesome, and I love food. But I love her infinitely more. b:heart

A friend of mine recommended Nocturne to us because it is better-suited to us: he spoke of member maturity and its focus on the PvE aspect of the game--both work for us, as we stick mainly to PvE (We have some interest in PvP--dueling, but not PK...yet), and--as I said before--we seek a friendly faction. In addition, what we've seen on the front page about you all looks pretty good. So, here we are.

Thanks for reading.

You can pm me(VeraTigress), Annalyse(Sometimes found on her alts), LenieClarke or any officer to get invited
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VeraTigress - 10x Veno
    Mystikko - 7x Mystic
    XeraPhyna - 6x Seeker
    IceTangia - 6x Psychic
    FallonAngel - 10x Cleric
    edited June 2011
    I should be on most of the day today; I'll try to catch you in-game Templar. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]