Nocturne - Mature Etherblade Guild

Comments

• VeraTigress - Heavens Tear
    VeraTigress - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Welcome Templar_Giga & x_Tyger_x to Nocturne!

And yes, we are still recruiting! You can whisper one of us in-game if you are interested or you can post here or apply at our forums (www.sascha.ploing.de).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VeraTigress - 10x Veno
    Mystikko - 7x Mystic
    XeraPhyna - 6x Seeker
    IceTangia - 6x Psychic
    FallonAngel - 10x Cleric
  • Templar_Giga - Heavens Tear
    Templar_Giga - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for the invite--and call me Giga. XD "Templar" is a title, you could say.

You guys have a pretty nifty faction emblem. lol Never really looked at it closely enough to see what it is.
    The one and only.

[☆☆☆Allie's Cuddle Machine]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for the invite--and call me Giga. XD "Templar" is a title, you could say.

You guys have a pretty nifty faction emblem. lol Never really looked at it closely enough to see what it is.

Welcome to the faction, Giga. :)

And thanks... the idea was by Hazardus, and the design was put together by Solandri. I think it is quite fitting. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ...and we're still recruiting. i'm mainly playing my main, lately, so PM me on Lenie to apply!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited June 2011
    i achieved my near-term goal on my veno main --- i got into OHT --- so i'll be kicking back and relaxing on my seeker for a while, i think. PM me on JudyCaraco to apply!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited June 2011
    Yep, still recruiting! Post here, apply at the website (www.sascha.ploing.de), or whisper one of us in-game. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Caelbrar - Heavens Tear
    Caelbrar - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hi, I'm a 39 year old pure dex archer and I'd like to join Nocturne. I've tried to apply at your forum, but as of yet I haven't gotten a mail in return to confirm my application. That's why I've posted here and hopefully you'll 'take me in'.

I live and play in The Netherlands, so there could be a problem if all of you are playing in The USA / Canada.

Regards,

Caelbrar
    edited June 2011
    Hi, I'm a 39 year old pure dex archer and I'd like to join Nocturne. I've tried to apply at your forum, but as of yet I haven't gotten a mail in return to confirm my application. That's why I've posted here and hopefully you'll 'take me in'.

I live and play in The Netherlands, so there could be a problem if all of you are playing in The USA / Canada.

Regards,

Caelbrar

That's odd, we have no new applications on the Joining Site on our forums... unless you just mean you tried registering. As written in the ad, we don't accept registration on our forums until someone is actually a member of the guild, so I only approve accounts of those who have joined. To apply on our forums you just post in a thread on the page it takes you to.

But this works fine! We do have people from all timezones; however I do think it gets a little quieter at that time. But we have someone from India who plays totally opposite of me (Canada here), and Brit is from *scratches head, bad memory* Denmark I think? And someone from Portugal... I get sad that I see these people less often but like I said, there are a variety. So you are welcome to give us a shot! I'll try to catch you in-game (or see who is on the closest timezone that can hehe).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• xnms
    xnms Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I am a level 35 barbarian on the Heavens Tear server without a guild. I have been looking for the right guild to join and this sounds like it is the one. My username is GnawTooth and I can be found online at almost anytime. I have only been playing Perfect World for about a month and I have leveled all seven of my alts to level 16, I really am online alot. Perfect World is the first MMORPG I have ever played and I am learning as I go along, I do make a lot of mistakes so I need a guild that is willing to help out a noob. My interests in guilds are to simply have people I am familiar with online to take on quests. I would like to play in a squad instead of always being alone. Please send me an invitation to join the guild and I will be sure to answer.

Thanks
    X
    aka GnawTooth
    edited June 2011
    xnms wrote: »
    I am a level 35 barbarian on the Heavens Tear server without a guild. I have been looking for the right guild to join and this sounds like it is the one. My username is GnawTooth and I can be found online at almost anytime. I have only been playing Perfect World for about a month and I have leveled all seven of my alts to level 16, I really am online alot. Perfect World is the first MMORPG I have ever played and I am learning as I go along, I do make a lot of mistakes so I need a guild that is willing to help out a noob. My interests in guilds are to simply have people I am familiar with online to take on quests. I would like to play in a squad instead of always being alone. Please send me an invitation to join the guild and I will be sure to answer.

Thanks
    X
    aka GnawTooth

Saw your application on our forums before I saw this, and replied to that also hehe. Either I or one of the other officers will try to catch you in-game. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2011
    yes, we're still recruiting. and, if you're one of the players who have tried to contact us about guild membership on this thread --- i for one am still actively trying to PM you whenever i'm logged in; i'm still playing my seeker, JudyCaraco, so don't be surprised if you get a ping from that char.
    edited June 2011
    Sorry all, I have been away from the game some lately; life getting in the way. I will not be on all day like I normally was in the past for awhile, but I still will make an effort to get in contact with you all. :)

Edit: and welcome to the faction, Caelbrar! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2011
    Still recruiting! Post here, apply at the website (www.sascha.ploing.de) or whisper one of us in-game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owrwt97AH54

b:victory Reminded me of..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
    edited June 2011

o.o Interesting....

I guess we are champions. b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2011
    aaand still recruiting! i've decided to work on my assassin for the rest of 2x, so PM me on KenLubin to apply.
  • gorf2
    gorf2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Do you guys use ventrilo or something similar?
    edited June 2011
    gorf2 wrote: »
    Do you guys use ventrilo or something similar?

Unfortunately no. We had a Teamspeak 3 server for a long time but it was rarely used, and finally shut down as the person hosting it could no longer afford to keep that computer running full time. Anyone willing could set it up again, but it seems there is little interest in that with most guild members at this point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2011
    Still recruiting! Post here, apply at the website (www.sascha.ploing.de) or whisper one of us in-game. I am often found on one of my alts, especially Glynneth, Melosa and Florafang at the moment. And you can also try to catch VeraTigress, Ginrai and LenieClarke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2011
    yes, we're still recruiting. i've been a little burned out myself lately, so i've not been playing much --- and almost all of that on my 'sin alt --- but i think i'll switch back to my main and perhaps do some light, no-pressure crafting training just to give me a chance to chat.

that will also give me plenty of chances to interview and invite, so PM me!
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As always, Nocturne is recruiting.

You can contact me on ElenaCostel, though I am usually a cat-shop during work hours (North America). Leaving in-game mail would be best.
    edited June 2011

You can either pm any officer to get an interview and get an invite! I will be around all day, except for the next few hrs, i'll be around again around 2:30-3pm EST depends on how long it takes to get our food and what not. so whisper me anytime!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VeraTigress - 10x Veno
    Mystikko - 7x Mystic
    XeraPhyna - 6x Seeker
    IceTangia - 6x Psychic
    FallonAngel - 10x Cleric
    edited July 2011
    Still recruiting! You can post here, apply at our forums (www.sascha.ploing.de) or whisper one of us in-game! If you can't catch me on Anna, I am most often found on Glynneth these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2011
    even though we're in the middle of a U.S. holiday, we're still recruiting!
    edited July 2011
    Nocturne is open to newcomers. Feel free to contact us.
    edited July 2011
    And..... still recruiting! If you are interested, you can post here or apply at our forums (www.sascha.ploing.de) and we will get back to you. You can also try whispering one of the officers in-game (and if you can't catch me, I am often found on my alt Glynneth these days).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2011
    ayup, we're still recruiting. i'm playing less than i used to, and i'll be pretty busy most of this week, but i'll be on somewhat at least most days; mainly playing LenieClarke and JudyCaraco, i think. PM me on those two!
    edited July 2011
    As usual, Nocturne welcomes mature players. Please apply at www.sascha.ploing.de or contact us in-game.
    edited July 2011

You can either whisper any officer to get an interview and get an invite! I will be around all day,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VeraTigress - 10x Veno
    Mystikko - 7x Mystic
    XeraPhyna - 6x Seeker
    IceTangia - 6x Psychic
    FallonAngel - 10x Cleric
    edited July 2011
    Still recruiting! You can whisper one of us in-game, or post here/apply at our forums and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Our forums are located at www.sascha.ploing.de.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]