Templar_Giga - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:avoid
    The one and only.

[☆☆☆Allie's Cuddle Machine]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Still recruiting! Post here, apply at our forums (www.sascha.ploing.de) or whisper one of us in-game if you are interested. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I am not on as much, but our other officers are more than willing to recruit new members. Please ask any if you are interested.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ayup, we're still recruiting! i don't know how much i'll be online today (sunday), but i'm mostly playing LenieClarke lately --- which is my nocturne-officer char --- so when i am online i'm available for applications by PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited August 2011
    we're still recruiting, so this thread needs bumping. i'm planning to spend some time on out-of-guild alts in the near future, however, so you may want to PM the other officers if you want an invite; see the first post in this thread for a list, or ask any Nocturne member you happen to spot in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited August 2011
    Interested in joining Nocturne? Give one of us a shout in game and we'd be happy to chat about the prospect. :) Or, you can post here or apply at our forums and we will try to catch you as soon as possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited August 2011
    Still recruiting! Post here, apply at our forums (www.sascha.ploing.de) or whisper one of us in-game! For a full list of recruiting officers, see the first post. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2011
    don't let appearances on this thread deceive you, there's much more to Nocturne than just Anna and me trolling the forums for recruits. we have plenty of active members (though not a full roster yet!) even if they're mostly posting to our guild-only message boards. which you too can read once you join! i haven't been able to log in to the game much recently, but i do plan to be online tonight.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    tempted to reroll on HT just to join you guys, i cant seem to find a half decent faction here
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • EsteLorien - Heavens Tear
    EsteLorien - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    tempted to reroll on HT just to join you guys, i cant seem to find a half decent faction here

one of us
    one of us
    one of us

b:avoid

But in all seriousness, we're always on the lookout for new friends to join our family. b:cute
    edited September 2011

That's too bad. :( Nocturne and its great people is at least half the reason (if not more) that I still play after three years. A good faction is an important thing, I think.

If you do reroll, let us know. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2011
    And yes, we are still recruiting! You can post here, apply at our forums (www.sascha.ploing.de) or whisper one of us in-game. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Accident - Heavens Tear
    Accident - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hi. :)

I joined PW in September 2008, when it first opened to the public. I joined with some friends but they ended up quitting, and I ended up doing so too. To cut a long story short: I never really levelled much or became too familiar with the game, although I loved the concept.

I've been meaning to re-join for a while but I was busy with certain things, but I have more time now and the third year anniversary sort of prompted me to start over again. Although I may not be experienced with PWI, I do have experience with a lot of other MMOs and so I doubt it'll be long before I've gotten the hang of this game too, as most of them are similar.

I'm looking to make friends and this guild seems like a good balance between striving to do well in the game and just having fun (i.e. not just grind, grind, farm, grind). I'm talkative, and will hopefully level fast. Since I'm fairly new to the game, I'd also appreciate having other people to talk to for advice in-game, and just people to talk to in general whilst grinding.

I'm 19 next week so I meet your age requirement. Feel free to ask if there's anything else you need to know. ^^

edit: also, forgot to mention, i'm in GMT+0 timezone (UK). :)
    edited September 2011
    hi Accident; i've been trying to PM you in-game to set up an interview, but not had any luck yet. about what time of day would be most likely to find you logged in and active? (your time --- i'm used to doing timezone conversions. ;-)
    edited September 2011
    Ah in the UK, probably morning for me then. I'll try to catch you when I log in today. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Accident - Heavens Tear
    Accident - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    That's weird. :O I was online this morning for a while, and just logging in again now. :) As for when I'm usually online to catch me.. It ranges between 12am and 12pm... I'm not back at university for 2 weeks so at the minute I pretty much have nothing to do. :P
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    That's too bad. :( Nocturne and its great people is at least half the reason (if not more) that I still play after three years. A good faction is an important thing, I think.

If you do reroll, let us know. :)

having spent 7 or so months merching, so i can get rank 9 when i hit the right level, i dont expect to reroll onto another server, but still, you never know
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
    edited September 2011
    having spent 7 or so months merching, so i can get rank 9 when i hit the right level, i dont expect to reroll onto another server, but still, you never know

Yeah, that is a bit much to give up. I wish you very good luck in your faction hunt though! (oh and btw, I love your sig.)

And welcome to the faction, Accident!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    New members are always welcome to Nocturne. Please speak to any officer or apply directly at the forums at www.sascha.ploing.de .

If you look for me, my in-game name is "ElenaCostel".
    edited September 2011
    yep, we're still recruiting. i may get a chance to play this evening, for the first time in a few days, but i'll probably be on my assassin alt. PM me on KenLubin, or try any other officer from the list in the first post!
    edited September 2011
    Please note: if you are interested in joining Nocturne or learning more, please do not use Core Connect to get in touch. Most of us do not check our Core often, if at all, and you might get ignored.

That said, if you are interested you can post here, apply at our forums (www.sascha.ploing.de) or whisper one of the officers in game and we'd be happy to speak with you. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sothdori - Heavens Tear
    Sothdori - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hello i read all the post on here while waiting for down load hehe.i would love to join your guild yes im new to the game but i learn fast and im over 21.i believe people make the game what it is so looking for good people to hang with and have fun im in the phillipines but im on alot now that ive started to play lol.hope to hear from u.thx
    edited September 2011
    Sorry, I didn't check this thread after you posted but I will try to catch you today! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2011
    yup, we're still recruiting. i'm still taking a break from Lenie, though --- try me on my listed alts, or any other officer as listed in the first post.
    edited September 2011
    Hello i read all the post on here while waiting for down load hehe.i would love to join your guild yes im new to the game but i learn fast and im over 21.i believe people make the game what it is so looking for good people to hang with and have fun im in the phillipines but im on alot now that ive started to play lol.hope to hear from u.thx

Sorry, tried to catch you a few times and no luck so far. I will keep trying, and you can always try to whisper one of the officers when you are online too. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• EsteLorien - Heavens Tear
    EsteLorien - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Bump. Hooray for new members! *\o/*

@Sothdori, if you're having trouble getting into contact with an officer and happen to see a member on, feel free to pm us and we'll try to get you in contact with the right person. Sometimes our officers like to run on their alts.
  • Chevko - Harshlands
    Chevko - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I would love to join you guys, but my main is currently stuck on Harshlands and the only reason why I'm picky about moving is that I have the 3-year anniversary gifts on that server. (Fashion + land mounts = hard choice.) I do believe I have some alts on this particular server however.

One major thing, though, do you guys have a VoIP server? I have a very small Mumble that currently has a server due date of October 25th and it's very rarely active. I want to put it to some use. My hard limit is TS though. I don't touch that =\
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
    CactiHeart - 30 Veno | Chevko - 23 BM (Sword build) | 4 others
    edited September 2011
    I would love to join you guys, but my main is currently stuck on Harshlands and the only reason why I'm picky about moving is that I have the 3-year anniversary gifts on that server. (Fashion + land mounts = hard choice.) I do believe I have some alts on this particular server however.

One major thing, though, do you guys have a VoIP server? I have a very small Mumble that currently has a server due date of October 25th and it's very rarely active. I want to put it to some use. My hard limit is TS though. I don't touch that =\

We used to have TS but nobody used it so we don't have that anymore. That is all we ever did have though, unfortunately. Nobody ever bothered to set anything else up due to lack of interest within the faction.

But let me know if you have an active alt and are still interested. :) (And I totally understand; the mounts are very useful. The fashion... well, Anna's came out purple, blue and green so atm it is unused lol.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Chevko - Harshlands
    Chevko - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'm happy to offer my Mumble then, but it's got only enough room for 15 people unless I can get donations and I really want to see it put to use. And I guess I got lucky with my fashion then, lol. Last event fashion and this event fashion I got two that had matching colors with one off-color.

I'll toss up an app on the website :3 I wanna play with people ;^;
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
    CactiHeart - 30 Veno | Chevko - 23 BM (Sword build) | 4 others
    edited September 2011
    @Sothdori -

Still have not been able to catch you online. Maybe you can let us know what times you play?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]