Nocturne - Mature Etherblade Guild

Comments

• Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Did you knew that poor Anna has not received any Valentine on feb 14?

Help her get out of her poor single woman condition! Join Nocturne now!

(wedding gifts not included)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    it's the weekend, leveling my veno pets is as boring as any other grinding, and i'm tired of cleaning the house. PM me and apply to Nocturne!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm tired of cleaning the house.
    Noob veno! Let your pets do the house chores!!!!!

And you are right! Joining Nocturne is a great idea!!!!

PM her!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited February 2011

And you are right! Joining Nocturne is a great idea!!!!

PM her!

Or me! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited February 2011
    Sorry we kept missing each other Sikozu! :( I wasn't ever able to catch you online but I see now from your Core profile that you have found another faction. Good luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited February 2011
    i tried using my pets to clean the house, but... the eldergoth just threw poo around the place, which didn't help. i told the dark wanderer to go clean that up; he reared his horse up and did that thing with the sword --- which promptly got stuck in the ceiling. (and my RL pets don't help either, but that's another story...)

anyway, in-game i'm in another period of grinding towards the end of the level --- and it's just as boring as last time. give me a break from it by applying, our roster's still got space!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited February 2011
    i tried using my pets to clean the house, but... the eldergoth just threw poo around the place, which didn't help. i told the dark wanderer to go clean that up; he reared his horse up and did that thing with the sword --- which promptly got stuck in the ceiling. (and my RL pets don't help either, but that's another story...)

anyway, in-game i'm in another period of grinding towards the end of the level --- and it's just as boring as last time. give me a break from it by applying, our roster's still got space!

I won't even bother. I already know the outcome - me cleaning, herc sitting on his butt stuffing his face with meat and cookies. End of story.

And as Lenie says we are still recruiting. You can whisper us, apply at the website (www.sascha.ploing.de) or post here! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2011
    two out of my four main pets up to max XP; two more to go, then i get to do something more fun, to wit, BH myself up to the next level. and maybe get that BH reward thingy that'll allow me to get into runecrafting. feh, as if i wasn't far enough behind on my crafting skills as it is... anybody out there know more than i about that stuff? PM me and tell me about it. after applying to the guild, that is. :-)
    edited March 2011
    so, everybody got their mystics and seekers rolled by now? got 'em leveled up past the initial rush of omgigottagetanotherlevel they'resoeasytoget ican'tstopplayingyet? time to find them a guild, then! and wouldn't you know it --- despite all the recently admitted earthguard alts (heh) there's still space on the Nocturne roster; apply today!
    edited March 2011
    Yes, we are still recruiting! You can post here, apply at the website (www.sascha.ploing.de), or give us a shout in-game. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Starae - Heavens Tear
    Starae - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hey! This seems like an interesting guild, and we're still looking for a nice guild. My husband posted here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1016691 and it has some information on us and what we're hoping for, we basically just need help getting back on our feet because we've forgotten a lot of the game since we left 2 years ago, but once we get the hang of the game again, helping people out won't be a problem.
    I'm 19, he's 22, if you're wondering about age.
    Starae is my main(Cleric), and his is JayBay(Archer)

Also, I tried messaging the leaders on the game but they were all offline, so I figured I'd post here instead.

Thanks!
    edited March 2011
    Oops, that may have been because I was on an alt for awhile yesterday hehe. I play quite a few as you can see from my sig. b:chuckle But from reading your post, there are two things I can say: we are a very social guild and might be exactly what you are looking for but have one large downfall, for you... we don't use ventrilo. That is, we have an up and running Teamspeak 3 server, but only a few people make use of it. Most people just chat constantly in faction chat. So, you would have to decide if that would do for you (who knows, perhaps you could revive Teamspeak to its former glory days lol).

I'll try to catch you in-game today!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2011
    i'd send my seeker out to seek for recruits, but being only level 15 that toon'd be unlikely to find much yet. so apply to me instead --- or better yet, apply to Ginrai or Anna, as they're more likely to be playing one of their officer toons for now. i'll be back on Lenie once i get that seeker to level 30 or so; shouldn't take too very long.
    edited March 2011
    can't let this thread drop off the first page unless we've stopped recruiting. oh wait, we haven't stopped recruiting. apply now!
    edited March 2011
    Still recruiting! Post here, apply at the website (www.sascha.ploing.de) or whisper one of us in-game!

If you can't catch me, don't be afraid to try the various alts listed in my sig (with the exception of wiz and psy, they are currently on a short break). I do tend to switch around!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2011
    and.... aaaayup, still recruiting.

i'll be playing my mains (Lenie, Sou_Hon and KenLubin) a good deal more in the near future, as i've got my seeker to a point where i'm comfortable parking her for a while. (and i need a short break from that playstyle, anyway.) so if you want an interview this coming week or so, go ahead and PM me on whichever one of those chars, i'll most likely be on one of them if i'm online at all.
    edited March 2011
    last night i got three of my four "regular" veno pets' XP bars maxed out, which means i'm almost ready to ding my main. after, i've forgotten, months? just need to grind about 2k XP on my eldergoth, then run a few BH51's... if ya wanna see "LenieClarke --- 66" in the guild roster, you'd better apply soon or it'll say 67 instead! b:laugh
    edited March 2011
    last night i got three of my four "regular" veno pets' XP bars maxed out, which means i'm almost ready to ding my main. after, i've forgotten, months? just need to grind about 2k XP on my eldergoth, then run a few BH51's... if ya wanna see "LenieClarke --- 66" in the guild roster, you'd better apply soon or it'll say 67 instead! b:laugh

b:chuckle

I can't believe how much my opposite you are. You need to get up to 100 so I can pay you to level up some pets. >.> I keep herc up to date but after that I am such a slacker it is just sad.

But yep, still recruiting! Give us a shout if you are interested, or you can post here or apply at our forums (www.sascha.ploing.de).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    bump for an awesome guild b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited March 2011
    Aw, thanks Shifong and wow your mystic is 87 already. o.o Grats. Mine are going slow, on purpose mind you; I was feeding my genie exp while I tried to get my mystic enough purple quests to get an Order of the Stars by 30. That is done and now I am doing basically the same with my seeker (tougher with her because I bought a WoF for my mystic but will need pages also for seeker at that level... so her progress will be slower).

They have the important things now though: aerogear, mounts, and good fashion. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hehe it's 89 now.

Nice to see you're having fun with one as well! And i agree, fashion is important b:cute

I won't mind taking you on a solo FF run though sometime with my sin ;)
    It's how i level my mystic, clear FF until big room on my sin so mobs and heads are left. Then pass the instance over to my mystic and solo big room with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
    edited March 2011
    Hehe it's 89 now.

Nice to see you're having fun with one as well! And i agree, fashion is important b:cute

I won't mind taking you on a solo FF run though sometime with my sin ;)
    It's how i level my mystic, clear FF until big room on my sin so mobs and heads are left. Then pass the instance over to my mystic and solo big room with it.

I think I'm one of the few people in the game that enjoys levelling the normal way lol... I could have been feeding them BH2 orbs if I wanted level boosts (but those go to my poor archer who is stuck at 89 with a bankful of 90 gear and new rank awaiting >.>). But this way I'm learning good skill combos and about each skill, and my limitations, and I just find it fun. Sure, I've done all these quests (well not the EG ones) loads of times what with all the alts I play, and if I was re-rolling or something I would be tempted to skip. But it is different to me with these guys just because playing them is different. *shrug* But I understand your viewpoint as well. Especially being someone that TWs... you have something endgame to rush them to. PvE players like myself, not so much. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yup, i possibly might TW with this character. Learning a lot about it's skills and seeing the benefits in TW for it as well. It should be a very interesting class to play there. Already played a TW with baby rad on it. The pushback skill is simply a lot of fun since it works on players too.

If you got questions about the class or it's skills, just ask :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited March 2011
    so, anybody still managing to play out there at all, in between the server crashes? you don't want to deal with that mess on your own. join a good guild to help you cope with the uncertainty --- oh, hey, we're a great guild to join! apply today!
    edited March 2011
    the roster's still not full; still recruiting!
    edited March 2011
    Indeed we are! You can post here, apply at the website (www.sascha.ploing.de) or give us a shout in-game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2011
    hmm...

*looks around*

hey Anna, did the roster fill up yet?
  • MadisonRayne - Heavens Tear
    MadisonRayne - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hi im very sorry to bother yall but, I think some friends im trying to look for might be in your guild....

do u have any players named
    leupold
    LuxEternum
    Peele (rini!)
    Smobo
    acetiger
    Barbetos
    Tyianna

if not im very sorry to bother u.... I really miss them and if they still play alot i kinda consider to come back to join them some more :/

thx for understanding
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    hi im very sorry to bother yall but, I think some friends im trying to look for might be in your guild....

do u have any players named
    leupold
    LuxEternum
    Peele (rini!)
    Smobo
    acetiger
    Barbetos
    Tyianna

if not im very sorry to bother u.... I really miss them and if they still play alot i kinda consider to come back to join them some more :/

thx for understanding

Why yes we do! leu has unfortunately left us; he apparently found a guild with some other long-time friends. :( And just recently BB packed up and quit the game. b:cry

But the others are in Nocturne! Rini, Luxy and ace are actually officers. I believe ElenaCostel was from your guild too... also here now. :)

So I take it you are from their previous guild? I'd be delighted to have a chat with you about joining if you are interested. (Actually Rini is a recruiting officer as well hehe, but she has had more limited play time recently, evenings only). Or Ginrai or LenieClarke as well are often around, although we play alts as well so it can get confusing. x.x As you can see from the giant list in my sig.

So you can whisper us anytime, or maybe I will try to catch you in-game and we can chat. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MadisonRayne - Heavens Tear
    MadisonRayne - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    yea I used to be in a guild with those players

from eXstasy guild to be exact, we all also remade another guild due to the leader of the 1st randomly dissappearing on us...

a shame BB has quit, which im assuming tyianna has quit along with him...

also leupold seperated from rini and lux, thats a shocker I woulda never seen that 1 coming

I wouldnt mind seeing them all again, but I just dont know how much motivation I have left for the game, or how active id even be...

I came on last night, and to my discouragement I seen, the price of gold is near 1m now, is that normal? it was like 350k when I played.. and I also noticed the things I was farming to make money stayed the same price, but gold and fashion skyrocketed.

it was hard to make money back then for me, i imagine getting any gold from coins now days would be borderline impossible for me

I have been missing my friends lately, and sorta miss the game as well, but im so confused, idk if ill actually get back into it, or not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]