Nocturne - Mature Etherblade Guild

Annalyse - Heavens Tear
Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Guild Banter
Nocturne is a part of a multi-gaming community called the Black Phoenix Society. We are a Level 3 Heaven's Tear based guild currently ~50 strong (not counting alt characters) and seeking to expand our ranks a bit. We are quite biased towards PvE but are not considering ourselves to be a PvE only guild since some of us enjoy PvP as well.

We put a very strong emphasis on the mature behavior of the guild's members. Maturity, among other things, means to us that our guild chat and voice communication is free of rude or obscene language, swearing, ALL CAPS and 1337 sp34k since most of us are way too old to find any of this particularly funny.

Speaking of age, most of us are from their 20s through their 50s. We love RPG games but this doesn't mean we're a guild for hardcore players only; like anything else in our guild, our activity rules are quite relaxed and take into consideration that most of our members have a full-time job and/or family which prevents them from playing games all day including the nights (not that it wouldn't be nice, though).

Our Vision

--Our aim is to be a guild of close friends to come together and have fun with the game in a environment free of trouble, arguments and immaturity (there is enough of that in real life already).

--We want our guild to be able to beat the most difficult challenges in the game and shine while doing so.

--We want to be a helpful guild where members rush to a comrade's side if assistance with quests or builds is needed/desired.

--We want to be an international guild with members from around the globe to play and chat with.

--We want to be a guild which values individual freedom and doesn't press its members into mandatory daily event schedules or farming.

What we are NOT about:

--We are NOT striving to become a top PvP guild at all costs, since many of us believe that this level of competitiveness and having fun are mutually exclusive.

--We are NOT farm bots. Becoming rich is not our main objective in the game. Having fun is!

--We are NOT all about power-levelling. Every person has their own preference in how they level, but do not join hoping for a power-levelling service within our ranks, as you will not find it.

This vision is what drives us as a guild and we are always working towards improving ourselves and becoming stronger in every single one of these goals.

Who we are looking for:

As elaborated above, the only real requirements are being mature, friendly and fun. Other than that, we don't have any class or level requirements but general familiarity and experience with the game would be a plus.

Players from both genders and from all around the globe are equally welcome in our guild. Of course we are particularly looking for players who share our vision and who'd help in making it come true, since this is something which only a guild as a whole can achieve and not only its officers or leader.

Our rules are fairly down to earth, we don't allow griefing, scamming, using exploits, foul language and extensive 1337 speak. Sexism and racism is a no-no, too. And last but not least, we don't want to ruin our reputation by having people running around with offensive character names while wearing our guild tag. Basically it boils down to "Don't be a jerk!". That's all.

If you think Nocturne could be the right guild for you, please post here, or contact any of our officers (Annalyse*, PressAnyKey, Irradiate, Rosura, Zanao, Bloom, Lilanella, Miugre, ChrisitoBM, Jachana), or go to our forum (sascha.ploing.de) where you can post as a guest on the Joining Site (please be aware that you can register on our forums, but registration will not be approved until you are a part of the guild).

*If it shows me as offline, you can also try the various alts listed in my signature below.​​
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
Post edited by sylenthunder on

Comments

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    A new thread started for Nocturne, as we have had a leadership change (and I need access to edit the post). We will miss you, Mia, please stay in touch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited June 2010
    Sorry if I missed any whispers lately! Was a bit busy recently but I should be around all day for the next few. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tawanko
    tawanko Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If Anna is offline for the moment, you can also contact our Executors (e.g. Desdemonra, Tiessa, Miss_Teria, WujenKempo or Fanlika). They will be happy to give you the information needed and/or interviewing you a bit ;) As we have members across many different countries you might wanna tell us the timezone you're living in, so we can estimate when to meet you ingame =)

Greetings
  • Xiaolongnv - Heavens Tear
    Xiaolongnv - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Do you enjoy playing at night? Join Nocturne http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturne
    edited June 2010
    Do you enjoy playing at night? Join Nocturne http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturne

b:chuckle

We definitely have some players (*looks at Desdemonra and Miss_Teria*) that play through a good portion of the night. But that works for me, because I get to enjoy their company more. :D Timezones are less of a barrier.

But we are still recruiting, players of night and day and all different timezones. :) Post here, or leave an application at our website (www.sascha.ploing.de). You can also whisper one of the officers listed above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desdemonra - Heavens Tear
    Desdemonra - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I am trying to go to bed earlier b:surrender but yes, in general, I can be contacted during the late afternoon and evening (european timezone).

If you wish to join or simply know more about Nocturne, feel free to pm me in game. I also check the recruitment thread on our own forum (www.sascha.ploing.de) although Anna usually beats me to it b:chuckle
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I am trying to go to bed earlier
    You should.Playing too much is bad for your healt.

And we are still looking for nice people to join.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • ocker3
    ocker3 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I've got an up and coming barb on Heaven's Tear, I'm looking for a faction with players around GMT +10 (Australian timezone).
    edited July 2010
    We have quite a few players around that timezone currently. If you are interested you can whisper me in game, or one of the other officers... or let us know your IGN and we can contact you and have a chat. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear
    Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    welcome to all who joind resently, all ways nice to have some frees blood
    Proud member of Nocturne, a mature Heaven's Tear guild
    where we invite people, not levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amasaya - Heavens Tear
    Amasaya - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    bump bump bumpity bump! b:dirty
    edited July 2010
    Still recruiting! Post here, visit the website, or toss one of us a whisper in-game! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desdemonra - Heavens Tear
    Desdemonra - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    A hearty welcome to our new members, we're still recruiting b:pleased
  • Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear
    Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    A hearty welcome to our new members, we're still recruiting b:pleased

what Des said b:chuckle
    Proud member of Nocturne, a mature Heaven's Tear guild
    where we invite people, not levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Away today and some of tomorrow but you can whisper the others or post here. b:surrender

And welcome back to Alryn! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Malego - Heavens Tear
    Malego - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The faction I'm in is kind of stale. They don't really even do anything, including chat. I think I'm willing to give this faction a try if you'll allow it.
    I am a barb that does not powerlevel, nor cash shop. I may not be the highest level, nor have the best gear. However unlike others, I know how to play.b:pleased
  • cajcaj
    cajcaj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Interested to join if recruitment is still on. b:pleased
    edited August 2010
    We are still recruiting! :) If you let us know your IGN we can contact you in-game, or you can whisper one of us (I am busy this morning but should be on most of the day). I look forward to meeting you! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Bump for an awesome guild b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
    edited August 2010
    Awww thanks Shifong. b:cute

And welcome to the faction, Malego!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Luciepurrs - Heavens Tear
    Luciepurrs - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hello Annalyze and Nocturne

Just started the game tonight and I already can tell I will enjoy it greatly. I am an old gamer and been playing RPG games for over 35 years now. Started an assassin toon named Luciepurrs and am obviously playing on Heaven's Tear. Started reading all the recruit threads and this one caught my eye. Would be interested in joining Nocturne as it seems to be the type of guild I love to be part of

Anyway I did try whispering everyone listed but none are online right now...

Hope to hear from you soon

L
    edited August 2010
    Hi! Unfortunately, I played my archer a good portion of last night, and our Director happened to be sick as well as a couple of people away. Bad timing. >.< I will try whispering you today though, and hopefully we can connect! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2010
    We are still recruiting! Post here, visit our website or give one of us a shout in-game! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• peawel
    peawel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    still recruiting? I'm interestedb:pleased
  • LadyStinger - Heavens Tear
    LadyStinger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    still recruiting? I'm interestedb:pleased
    edited August 2010
    Welcome to Nocturne, LadyStinger! :) Since the previous post is identical in phrase and almost in time it seems likely to be yours as well (out of character), but on the off chance that I am making a poor assumption then indeed we are still recruiting, and happy to toss a whisper if you'll let us know an IGN. :)

I apologize in advance for anyone trying to contact us today; people are sick and I will be gone for a portion of the day (miserably spent in a dentist's chair, I might add). Also, in the future, if you are having trouble contacting someone, you might want to try me on one of my alts; I have been playing them a lot lately in the evenings (mostly archer and wiz these days). There is a list in my sig below.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LadyStinger - Heavens Tear
    LadyStinger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    yes that post is mine too :) sorry for double posting heheb:chuckle
  • paulnujen
    paulnujen Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hi, I'm not sure if you guys are still recruiting, but I am interested in joining a guild. I am very new to the game but not to MMORPG. I have only been palying for about a week with 2 characters; archer lvl 21, and BM lvl 13. I like your guilds vision and I think I will be a good fit. What is the next step?
    edited August 2010
    paulnujen wrote: »
    Hi, I'm not sure if you guys are still recruiting, but I am interested in joining a guild. I am very new to the game but not to MMORPG. I have only been palying for about a week with 2 characters; archer lvl 21, and BM lvl 13. I like your guilds vision and I think I will be a good fit. What is the next step?

Hi!

We are still recruiting, and I definitely like to meet people that like the guild's vision! :) The next step would be to either let us know the in-game name of your main character so that we can contact you for a quick interview, or you can contact one of us. Unfortunately most of the recruiting officers are away or sick at the moment (bad timing) so it is all on my shoulders... so you can whisper me on Annalyse, but if no one answers on that char, it could just mean I am playing one of my alts. I most frequently play Glynneth, Florafang, Melosa and RubixCube. (I know, I play a lot of characters, it is crazy b:chuckle)

Look forward to hearing from you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• paulnujen
    paulnujen Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My ingame name is BM_nujen... :D