lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I like cookies :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Curses the reason I dont add anything useful is because there is nothing useful to be said on this, its pure causality. Valhalla got close, Catalyst starts playing politics.

Catalyst's approach isnt much different to Zulu's really, remeber when Zulu sat there as a bunch of friends who were OP, not really recruiting or doing much, Nurfed on the forums saying "Oh, we made Zulu as a joke, didnt mean to get popular" and words to that effect.

Fact is I just dont buy your PR ****, no-one needs a ****ing lesson in "3 guilds Vs 1 gives the 3 better odds." Not even your friends.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hey Taar,
    Got r9 yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Born_Free

Puzzled by a faction going for cities.

And don't you forget it! b:chuckle
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    How dare you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    40 vs 7
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I just say we should all come together and have a hug... but then a random sin would pop out of stealth, trip spark occult iced us to death.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You are all idiots.

Do you even know the LIMIT of wars that can be even close to each other?

You will be REALLY lucky if 3 wars are close , and EXTREMELY(!) lucky if those 3 end up being people like... hm... Let's say Catalyst, Mayhem... AfterLife?

80 people might be the limit to one TW, but in a guild with 190 VERY active people, it will be very easy to deal with 3 wars.

It is not Valhalla plans to conquer all map, and hopefully with time you will see that.
    Perhaps you should worry more about those ex Zulus who are asking for your help defeating the "bad guy". Who would keep the lands after? Ever thought that far? I doubt Catalyst would give land to anyone who helped them.

PS - Oko the core of Valhalla was doing TW before you even dreamt of PW.

May have been doing it before I was, but at least we are organized and use strategy.
  • GhostDuck - Harshlands
    GhostDuck - Harshlands Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Umm part of the problem is the game is now played in instances rather then open map. In the early days of these servers everything was a competition. Lvl fast, gear up fast and to do so you needed to play your politics right and control areas of the map in the open world. This led to intense rivaries, pk wars, and honest to god bad blood between people and guilds. People stacked you cause they hated your guild. Even if they knew they would be crushed, it may help make you lose land. People camped you cause they wanted the tag off your head (i know a lot was all in jest but the competitive nature surely came out)

Now what do we have? I have BH'd and FC'd this char with members from every guild. I've gotten along with members of every guild. I need members of every guild to help me grow this char. My guild wants to continue to grow and tw soon, but where is the bad blood with anyone? If its just for "fun" with no real competitve spirit to it, well in my opinion it loses lots of its fun. After the tw 80% of all memebrs will hop right back in bh/fc/nirvana whatever with the other people. You can lvl 1-100, even doing normal questing till 8x before you powerlvl, and not get pk'd one time on this server. Not once. I was ganked a total of 4 times. Pathetic

Why attack Valahala or Cata or Crimson or anyone if most your members party and get along with them. Everyone just ends up guild hopping till they join one of the 2 huge ones anyway. People want a real tw, not a send our 60 members to get wiped by 8 r9s. If it meant something to someone, guilds would attack to make a point. To maybe help wipe a powerhouse with a stack. But as it is now TW worthless to the rest of us

PWE wants to fix this, its simple, take tokens out of packs, make them mob drops like dq items but lower the chance. Bang, we have a game again and TW will surely pick up cause the hate will grow fast
  • Hl/ - Harshlands44
    Hl/ - Harshlands44 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Umm part of the problem is the game is now played in instances rather then open map. In the early days of these servers everything was a competition. Lvl fast, gear up fast and to do so you needed to play your politics right and control areas of the map in the open world. This led to intense rivaries, pk wars, and honest to god bad blood between people and guilds. People stacked you cause they hated your guild. Even if they knew they would be crushed, it may help make you lose land. People camped you cause they wanted the tag off your head (i know a lot was all in jest but the competitive nature surely came out)

Now what do we have? I have BH'd and FC'd this char with members from every guild. I've gotten along with members of every guild. I need members of every guild to help me grow this char. My guild wants to continue to grow and tw soon, but where is the bad blood with anyone? If its just for "fun" with no real competitve spirit to it, well in my opinion it loses lots of its fun. After the tw 80% of all memebrs will hop right back in bh/fc/nirvana whatever with the other people. You can lvl 1-100, even doing normal questing till 8x before you powerlvl, and not get pk'd one time on this server. Not once. I was ganked a total of 4 times. Pathetic

Why attack Valahala or Cata or Crimson or anyone if most your members party and get along with them. Everyone just ends up guild hopping till they join one of the 2 huge ones anyway. People want a real tw, not a send our 60 members to get wiped by 8 r9s. If it meant something to someone, guilds would attack to make a point. To maybe help wipe a powerhouse with a stack. But as it is now TW worthless to the rest of us

PWE wants to fix this, its simple, take tokens out of packs, make them mob drops like dq items but lower the chance. Bang, we have a game again and TW will surely pick up cause the hate will grow fast

^+12

TW wasn't fun when there was literally no money to be made from it.
    Now it's five times less fun because it takes TONS of money to compete. How are the little guys supposed to do anything?

Now that Catalyst has beaten Valhalla, it makes you wonder who the REAL threat is...because I'm seeing a lot more Ex-Zulu's running to there now than before. Nurfed. Rome. Apologies. The list goes on.
    It makes me wonder who REALLY needs to be TW ganked on.
  • ISweet - Harshlands
    ISweet - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You are all idiots.

Do you even know the LIMIT of wars that can be even close to each other?

You will be REALLY lucky if 3 wars are close , and EXTREMELY(!) lucky if those 3 end up being people like... hm... Let's say Catalyst, Mayhem... AfterLife?

80 people might be the limit to one TW, but in a guild with 190 VERY active people, it will be very easy to deal with 3 wars.

It is not Valhalla plans to conquer all map, and hopefully with time you will see that.
    Perhaps you should worry more about those ex Zulus who are asking for your help defeating the "bad guy". Who would keep the lands after? Ever thought that far? I doubt Catalyst would give land to anyone who helped them.

PS - Oko the core of Valhalla was doing TW before you even dreamt of PW.
    i belive no one understands it, or doesnt want to understand that Catalyst is not Zulu. dunno y all the hate, guys this is a game get over it. there r guilds that make worst things than Cata ever did soo...but hey ex zulus r the bad ones. wonder why u dont pick on AfterLife too, theyr ex Zulu after all
  • mation85
    mation85 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    What exactly was the OP even talking about to begin with? It was something about everyone should attack Valhalla cuz their bullies and uhh, WTF was the OP even talking about?
  • Vodevil - Harshlands
    Vodevil - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You guys are just taking this game too seriously..I can't even get why ppls are ready to waste their time to read this topic and those boring unlimited posts about pixels.
  • asdsadasdsdasd
    asdsadasdsdasd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    We are perfectly prepared to be wiped off the map. .

Yeah Valhalla are definetly the bad guys here and willl kill TW for everyone...

If you decide to pick a side, make sure you pick the one that doesnt plan to wipe off the map... again.

Your first speech was lovely Curses, too bad its little details like this that show your true goal when it comes to TW map.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Good memories every time i read such posts
    wish we could tele back to those timesb:cry
    You guys are just taking this game too seriously..I can't even get why ppls are ready to waste their time to read this topic and those boring unlimited posts about pixels.

Funny to see that coming from you as you are the one who spent more than the avg player
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • xd3335
    xd3335 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    since Cata wtfpwnz Valhalla and the winner-team-joiners will leave for joining Cata now, iam pretty curious if Catalyst (90% ex Zulu)
    will do different. Or will they just overtake the map?
    Is it me or does this guild smell like Zulu?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    xd3335 wrote: »
    Is it me or does this guild smell like Zulu?

New Zulu: every ****ing guild that has a lot of OP players doing TW.

Discuss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    valhalla has plenty of r9's..many not seen in the video because they were on offense. Also our rank 9 archers stand out like a sore thumb because the bows are twice the size of our characters bodies. But keep in mind most of our r9 archers are only using the ring and bow...like myself..which means we're lacking in set bonuses...which makes a huuuge difference. If someone like me is fighting someone like wytche, its kinda like im using r8 with purge, because any attack lvl i have is nearly negligible because wytche has such a higher defense lvl.

So yes...we have a lot of "r9's" - but most of us are just using the weapon and look scary. I don't even think of myself as a r9 archer. If u fight someone like wytche, banzzok, godzraven, or jekel, who are true r9's then its hard to say someone like me or barba are equal to them (in gear at least).
  • Zidannie - Heavens Tear
    Zidannie - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I might just come to Harshlands...and Conquer...b:chuckle
    Zidannie Skylar, Yup that's me!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vodevil - Harshlands
    Vodevil - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Funny to see that coming from you as you are the one who spent more than the avg player
    I don't CS at all..feel free to believe the contrary, ik what i did.
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I've been saying for weeks that all the factions touching cities owned by valhalla should make an alliance and go ahead and bid them. Valhalla wouldn't be able to defend all three from good factions. But it is logical that the smaller factions want to tw people more around their own strength while they still can. Once the weaker ones are off the map I imagine they'll start stacking the guilds they don't like.

Stalkers are off the map now so we're re-planning our tw goals atm. Didn't want to interrupt the first fight as everyone wanted to see who'd come out on top in a 1vs1 between the two top factions. If valhalla had won I would have liked to bid them and see how they handled a stack. I should imagine they have the numbers to field there best 80 against a different faction and still defend an attack from us pretty easily atm though lol.

Since cata won I suppose we'll have some fun fighting the weaker factions for a while and see how the map unfolds. Once it becomes clear who the dominant faction will be in the long run stalkers, and i'm sure other factions, will start to bid the strongest faction, whoever it may be.
    But for now it's more fun to lose in 2 hours against someone that sucks instead of losing in 5 minutes against someone that's good xD

*Edit* - maybe we'll bid CrimsonJR :D I actually think that would be a decent fight when considering stalkers current TW turnout's. Jr's would probably win lawl.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    *Edit* - maybe we'll bid CrimsonJR :D I actually think that would be a decent fight when considering stalkers current TW turnout's. Jr's would probably win lawl.

Come on my bramble!!!! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I guess we know who to really ally against now.
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Come on my bramble!!!! b:cute

hmm... accounting for your bramble Jr's would definitely win Q_Q
    The average stalker just isn't smart enough to not mellee a brambled veno.
    Even our wizards go "shiny green thingy... hmm... that means I cancel my BT and start auto attacking right?" b:laugh
  • Fragil - Harshlands
    Fragil - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You wanna talk about R9's Curses? Seriously?

We got 2 R9 archer. Two. 1 + 1 = 2.
    How many R9's do you have in Cata? 9 R9 archers? More? Probably more.
    How many of those were botted all the way thru?

As I said I would NEVER be in Valhalla if I thought they would ever become the disease of the server.
    Like most of the ones who come from PW-MY, a dead TW server, we do not want to see that happening again. Its not fun for who's on top, and specially for who's not.

I came to Valhalla on the hopes of never letting map die again, and that is why it was not on our plans, and still isnt, and will never be, to take the whole map.
    Somehow we got catalogued as the bad guy, even tho we did not at any time work for that reputation. We dont RPK low levels, we dont trashtalk, we don't bully anyone around.

I understand you like to talk politics, and we can do that anytime you like, but please, be prepared to admit your real plans when it comes to this server and Catalyst.
    You ask for people to stack wars on Valhalla and then you say on another post that you are prepared to take full map?
    Why the hell would anyone want to help you on that?

I seriously hope that all the good players out there that arent yet with us, realize that if they keep helping the already OP the map will be unicolour pretty soon again.
    And altho stacking wars is indeed helpful, Id still prefer anyday to have everyone that is a nice contribute in TW, to actually be in TW with us, and would encourage anyone to take part in helping to keep the map colourful.

For kid you not, keeping the map colourful is definetly not on Catalyst plans.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    You wanna talk about R9's Curses? Seriously?

We got 2 R9 archer. Two. 1 + 1 = 2.
    How many R9's do you have in Cata? 9 R9 archers? More? Probably more.
    How many of those were botted all the way thru?

As I said I would NEVER be in Valhalla if I thought they would ever become the disease of the server.
    Like most of the ones who come from PW-MY, a dead TW server, we do not want to see that happening again. Its not fun for who's on top, and specially for who's not.

I came to Valhalla on the hopes of never letting map die again, and that is why it was not on our plans, and still isnt, and will never be, to take the whole map.
    Somehow we got catalogued as the bad guy, even tho we did not at any time work for that reputation. We dont RPK low levels, we dont trashtalk, we don't bully anyone around.

I understand you like to talk politics, and we can do that anytime you like, but please, be prepared to admit your real plans when it comes to this server and Catalyst.
    You ask for people to stack wars on Valhalla and then you say on another post that you are prepared to take full map?
    Why the hell would anyone want to help you on that?

I seriously hope that all the good players out there that arent yet with us, realize that if they keep helping the already OP the map will be unicolour pretty soon again.
    And altho stacking wars is indeed helpful, Id still prefer anyday to have everyone that is a nice contribute in TW, to actually be in TW with us, and would encourage anyone to take part in helping to keep the map colourful.

For kid you not, keeping the map colourful is definetly not on Catalyst plans.

Umm...who are u and why are crying? R9 =/= R9 archers.. you know other classes can have r9 too. How about your sins and your barbs. Im still discovering all the r9's in valhalla...people ive never seen or heard of popping out with r9. You actually have more than I originally realized.

We want the whole map...just like 99% of the whole server would want the whole map if it were in their grasp. If we can roll in 200m each week and get our members geared up, hell ya, who wouldnt want that.

Though we are stomping valhalla 1 v 1 right now, call it PR or downplaying or whatever, but imo we are not currently a threat to take the map. I wont PR you, i'll just give you facts. If we get stacked, we have 60 ppl to spread between 3 wars. If one of those wars is valhalla, we would need at least 50 ppl, leaving 5 people for each other war.

Even in zulu it was difficult to defend stack wars because of the rep sale and cheap +10 orbs. Current day, over all the server is very well geared. So if we can win stack wars 5 v 80 maybe we deserve a sticker.

Am I saying "we're weak so u shouldnt bother stacking us"? no, definitely not, I would welcome stack wars. Hell ya, we want the map, so does everyone else. But realistically we dont expect to be able to take it. At least we're honest about our goals.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    We dont RPK low levels, we dont trashtalk, we don't bully anyone around.

I experienced both from Valhalla
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Fragil - Harshlands
    Fragil - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Umm...who are u and why are crying? R9 =/= R9 archers.. you know other classes can have r9 too. How about your sins and your barbs. Im still discovering all the r9's in valhalla...people ive never seen or heard of popping out with r9. You actually have more than I originally realized.

We want the whole map...just like 99% of the whole server would want the whole map if it were in their grasp. If we can roll in 200m each week and get our members geared up, hell ya, who wouldnt want that.

Though we are stomping valhalla 1 v 1 right now, call it PR or downplaying or whatever, but imo we are not currently a threat to take the map. I wont PR you, i'll just give you facts. If we get stacked, we have 60 ppl to spread between 3 wars. If one of those wars is valhalla, we would need at least 50 ppl, leaving 5 people for each other war.

Even in zulu it was difficult to defend stack wars because of the rep sale and cheap +10 orbs. Current day, over all the server is very well geared. So if we can win stack wars 5 v 80 maybe we deserve a sticker.

Am I saying "we're weak so u shouldnt bother stacking us"? no, definitely not, I would welcome stack wars. Hell ya, we want the map, so does everyone else. But realistically we dont expect to be able to take it. At least we're honest about our goals.

Honey if you wanna say someone is crying dont point this direction.
    I am perfectly ok with us losing, and we were expecting it.
    We do not want glory over night like all that trash applying to Catalyst at the moment.

I just don't want to read obscene lies about how many R9's we got when you got WAY more.
    About how you were 60 in TW when you had over 75 people at LEAST. Yes, I counted them all on the video made.
    If you want to have a nice discussion, please keep it real at least, its the minimum you can do.

I appreciate you admiting your goal is to take full map, we are here to stop that from happening, for the server sake but for our sake as well. 5 minute TW's are fun for no one.

I'm out of here, since I see no need to make you show your real face in here, you do that pretty well alone on the last posts.

o/
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Bid on us, and I will personally kick you in the face. b:kiss

Curses, Valhalla already said they weren't taking the whole map. Get that through your head. Catalyst has WAY more higher level and higher experienced players than Valhalla does...and at least THEY don't have a plan to take the entire map...which is sounding really, really nice right about now compared to catalyst....

.....who're the bad guys now?
    It's starting to look like CATALYST.

Maybe instead of gank bidding Valhalla....we should start gank bidding Catalyst instead?
    Right now, that's starting to very logical...and very, very possible here shortly, with Crimson only a few skips and jumps away, Valhalla knocking at your doorstep, Insanity on your front porch, and Afterlife lurking in your basement....

....Besides....

Gray Map is **** ugly....even worse than orange map....and that's saying something.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q