Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Comments

• The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    fuqthegovt wrote: »
    For those that feel like they were ripped off by these thieves you do realize that if you paid by credit card you can do a chargeback and get most of your money back (hooray for Visa). Called Visa today and they said they'd investigate and get my money back <10 days.
    Since I bought $350 worth of chips/rep the past 2 months for the soul purpose of easy r9 that's what I'm charging back. Sadly for those that paid by paypal they don't cover virtual items so your money is forever gone. Granted my accts will probably be banned after this but since I'm done with everything PWE I could care less. It's like quitting cigarettes, after 2 weeks it's not so bad. b:victory b:bye

What do you even tell Visa? It was a mistake you paid them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Arjunro - Heavens Tear
    Arjunro - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Found answer to question....
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    For those that feel like they were ripped off by these thieves you do realize that if you paid by credit card you can do a chargeback and get most of your money back (hooray for Visa). Called Visa today and they said they'd investigate and get my money back <10 days.
    Since I bought $350 worth of chips/rep the past 2 months for the soul purpose of easy r9 that's what I'm charging back. Sadly for those that paid by paypal they don't cover virtual items so your money is forever gone. Granted my accts will probably be banned after this but since I'm done with everything PWE I could care less. It's like quitting cigarettes, after 2 weeks it's not so bad. b:victory b:bye

+1

This is 1st case i hear someone screwed PWI in 3 years of my game play lol

all the time thay are **** us ...

back on the topic

Return Medals and stop **** us , game is part free to play if we paying for chips make at least option to farm for medals...

page b:bye
  • Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    honest to god, grow up. It's not the players fault that there was an exploit in the game. Why penalize us for it. $25 for a medal of glory is a horrible rip off and It's absolutely appalling that PWI and the devs of such are trying to rip players off that much. Put them back in the DQ Rewards page and fix the glitch so you can't make them tradeable. Either that, or deal with it. Whether it changes the economy of the game or not shouldn't matter. You brought the "easy" to obtain Rank 8 and Rank 9 on yourselves by bringing these General Summers sales and giving us the chips and rep for a relatively fair price. And then you brought a way to obtain the Rank 9 medals easily and then because of a silly exploit that barely did anything to the economy of my server (Dreamweaver) in comparison to the Tiger/Coral/Sunshine packs you clowns put in the boutique, you're going to take them out and make it practically impossible to attain. Farming herbs is boring as hell and unless you have an aps class, good luck farmng Nirvy to get the coin to spend between 40-80m on a Medal of Glory from TW.
  • loi6671
    loi6671 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    CONGRATULATIONS PWI!!! You have just achieved "THE MOST PEOPLE COMPLAINING" record!

A suggestion: NEVER PUT PROBLEMS INTO THE HANDS OF IDIOTS, THEY WILL JUST CREATE MORE PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF SOLVING THEM!
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2011

b:laugh next ur accounts banned as well just so you know lol even though they call it a donation when you buy anything from them.
  • Fyara - Dreamweaver
    Fyara - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I`m pretty sure u removed those medals due to other reasons, cuz i doubt u are stupid to believe that exploit helped any1 while u could buy medals from page becaose buying TRADEABLE MEDAL is same as buying DQs
    u made it now and you encourage ppl who took advantage of exploits , a medal that used to be worth 2mil now costs 50-60mil ? cmmon..
    At least u could fix this a bit and Add Medals as were when r9 came ? the 25 gold / medal is still a bit better than these guys price ..
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I still need 5 medals to complete my cleric's R9, I'm going to keep this bumped until medals are available again.

READD MEDALS TO THE DQ PAGE. b:angry
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    loi6671 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS PWI!!! You have just achieved "THE MOST PEOPLE COMPLAINING" record!

err no?

TW pay change made more of a noise than this did

still amusing tho how many people are crying over this :D i almost feel sorry for them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Tradable medals haven't affect market or pwi economy till now lol, untill PWI removed it

i remeber same name shoutin on wc over and over selling 1 medal for 10,9,8,7,6 mil

without anyone buying it and for ages so glich didn't affect market , everyone was happy farming his own medals with DQ's and people who tryed to profit couldn't , well untill now thay sell it for 60m +

GM plz respond why you let this happen? return it to DQ page if you still value and respect player, everyone know what is next sale ... put it to dq page and be respectable again.
  • JohnnysAss - Sanctuary
    JohnnysAss - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why does this surprise everyone so much, seems like typical pwi to me. What game have you all been playing. They run this game like pimps, take it bit*hes and deal with it, get me more money. b:surrender
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    bump ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarrface - Dreamweaver
    Scarrface - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bumping this.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Tradable medals haven't affect market or pwi economy till now lol, untill PWI removed it

i remeber same name shoutin on wc over and over selling 1 medal for 10,9,8,7,6 mil

without anyone buying it and for ages so glich didn't affect market , everyone was happy farming his own medals with DQ's and people who tryed to profit couldn't , well untill now thay sell it for 60m +

GM plz respond why you let this happen? return it to DQ page if you still value and respect player, everyone know what is next sale ... put it to dq page and be respectable again.

it was not the gm's decision all that gm's do is carry out what the devs tell them to do, the final decision is the dev's not the gm's, gm's can only make us be heard, up to dev's to listen to us or not, and they don't no use crying over spilled milkb:bye
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bump, unsticking this wont make us forget about it, greedy PWI staff.

Put the medals back to DQ page. b:angry
  • fuqthegovt
    fuqthegovt Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    What do you even tell Visa? It was a mistake you paid them?

Basically that it was bait-and-switch fraud and I was refused a refund. Technically they delivered the goods I paid for (chips) but made those useless for the intent that they were advertising them for (r9).
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    aww i bet all you noobs dont even enjoy playing the game anymore now that you cant get your lil R9

better you all just quit because theres nothing left for you and pwe dont care for your tears

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Basically that it was bait-and-switch fraud and I was refused a refund. Technically they delivered the goods I paid for (chips) but made those useless for the intent that they were advertising them for (r9).

QFT

Now if only some cash-paying players affected by this scam would report this all over the gaming world and create bad publicity, maybe the heat would finally force the marketing team to quit their greedy bull**** and actually listen to the players for once.
  • fuqthegovt
    fuqthegovt Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:laugh next ur accounts banned as well just so you know lol even though they call it a donation when you buy anything from them.

Why I said I could care less, getting my money back so I'm happy. Haven't logged on to my accts in 2 weeks anyway and already uninstalled the game. Banning me would be just another layer of temptation removal. They can call it what they want, legally it's not a donation, it's a payment for a (lousy) service. If they start playing the donation card and people keep giving them money then they deserve to be ripped off. Pretty much like the crack dealer that pistol whips them takes takes their money after they start buying ounces instead of dimes.
  • Fluxal - Dreamweaver
    Fluxal - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'll admit that it's a slow process, getting items approved to put in the DQ shop, but we're continuing to work to make that happen for our unique little system.[/COLOR]

Thank you for all your continued efforts to improve the game. b:thanks
    And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger...the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Bump, unsticking this wont make us forget about it, greedy PWI staff.

Put the medals back to DQ page. b:angry

QFTb:victory
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    QFT

Now if only some cash-paying players affected by this scam would report this all over the gaming world and create bad publicity, maybe the heat would finally force the marketing team to quit their greedy bull**** and actually listen to the players for once.

b:laughBad publicity? this game can't get any more of that than there already is the only time you find someone saying anything good about this game on a non fanboi site is "Oh I think the graphics are pretty" everything else is how unbalanced it is how theres nothing to do end game how the new "expansion" isn't realy a true expansion how cash shop oriented it is and so on and so fourth.

There are no reviews I've ever read about this game with the strong points ever coming close to outweighing the weak points Trust me they don't want any publicity period cause anyone that has half a mind and reads will no withing a few seconds what to expect outta this game.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    b:laughBad publicity? this game can't get any more of that than there already is the only time you find someone saying anything good about this game on a non fanboi site is "Oh I think the graphics are pretty" everything else is how unbalanced it is how theres nothing to do end game how the new "expansion" isn't realy a true expansion how cash shop oriented it is and so on and so fourth.

There are no reviews I've ever read about this game with the strong points ever coming close to outweighing the weak points Trust me they don't want any publicity period cause anyone that has half a mind and reads will no withing a few seconds what to expect outta this game.

I digress, you ahve a very good point. Still, they must not be getting enough intensely bad publicity. Or maybe it's time that some heavy cash shoppers step up and begin riding their asses over their constant ripoffs and scams.

Of course, that will never happen. Sad that PWI fails to realize one of the most important things about consumer marketing: the best customers are happy, satisfied customers, and they will make more money with such customers.
  • Scarrface - Dreamweaver
    Scarrface - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BUMP b:angry
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lets see what this week maintenance will bring us b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    medals 25g ea 100%
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Most probably :

Minor localization changes......
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Most probably :

Minor localization changes......

I have yet to see that posted since MonkeyShatter took over the Patch Notes...b:thanks
  • Elesir - Heavens Tear
    Elesir - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I really hope they didn't replace the medals of glory with a fuoking HORSE! WTF??? Is this the "highly desirable" item?
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You got to be Bloody joking dont you Horse for 150000 dqb:surrender yup yup soo gonna farm for that mount right now and add it all my other pets etc etc i got Not b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.