Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Options

Comments

• StormDragoon - Sanctuary
    StormDragoon - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Re-bump :P
  • Leprechaundh - Sanctuary
    Leprechaundh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Bump-a-thon
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ok price on dq points dont know cion box has 1 mil. = 500 points but you sale dq points 100k for 150 points HHHHHmmmmmmmmmm.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ok price on dq points dont know cion box has 1 mil. = 500 points but you sale dq points 1k for 150 points HHHHHmmmmmmmmmm.

100k for 150 points....

buy 1000000 makeover scrolls, useless ****, put something worthwhile in.
    or unsticky and hope we forget in a weekb:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cutlspbm - Archosaur
    Cutlspbm - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We won't forget in a week or a month or a YEAR. PWE needs to learn how to take better care of its players and CUSTOMERS.
  • Salianacaste - Harshlands
    Salianacaste - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i still cant get my dq points to give me perfect stones

8k worth of points
    i select the server and avatar
    it processes then reloads and says i have 8k dqpoints remaining over and over again
    it wont transfer points over
    so i got off the game and tried it and it still wont
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Free bump
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't get why they couldn't have just upped the DQ price cost for the medals, or put the medals back in the boutique with the original rep sales at 25 gold (or higher at their discretion ofc).

The Rep/Chip sale is completely worthless without the medals tbh... Might as well delete the sale or implement Faction Base wars to win medals too. 1 medal per week from TW rewards is just simply too slow compared to how fast other people have gotten them already.

If they would've never implemented the sales and kept rank 8/9 an actual achievement to get like on the PW CN servers, we probably would have never had this problem. <_<
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • gothmog669
    gothmog669 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Bringing back medals for higher DQ is sill theft. I paid a lot of money to buy DQ through catshops to get DQ for my kids... One has 400k DQ so to change value would be misleading and theft... not bringing them back is theft... I was a big CS but will spend nothing anymore. My kids have been told no more money in game cos PWI lacks honor. I wa going to R9 both of them and some alts... PWI has lost lotsa money... Stupid... sooo stupid
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    same goes for me

would have famred dq and bought chips... now i buy nothn anymore !

guess thats how pwi thought they make more money...or ?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gothmog669 wrote: »
    Bringing back medals for higher DQ is sill theft. I paid a lot of money to buy DQ through catshops to get DQ for my kids... One has 400k DQ so to change value would be misleading and theft... not bringing them back is theft... I was a big CS but will spend nothing anymore. My kids have been told no more money in game cos PWI lacks honor. I wa going to R9 both of them and some alts... PWI has lost lotsa money... Stupid... sooo stupid

400k dq points sitting around doing nothing really? you do realize thats 20 medals. its not pwi's fault you and your kid wasnt smart enough to cash the dq points in. also its not theft they didnt take anything away from you you still have all your dq points and pwi cant help it if pw my says no you cant do this since pwi just licenses the game. if PW MY wanted they could tell PWI to pull the plug on DQ Rewards completely or they will remove the license.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    400k dq points sitting around doing nothing really? you do realize thats 20 medals. its not pwi's fault you and your kid wasnt smart enough to cash the dq points in. also its not theft they didnt take anything away from you you still have all your dq points and pwi cant help it if pw my says no you cant do this since pwi just licenses the game. if PW MY wanted they could tell PWI to pull the plug on DQ Rewards completely or they will remove the license.

PW-MY is a licensee too.

the decision was obviously bad business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dezto - Harshlands
    Dezto - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

I believe that you are completely missing the point.

The Devs that decided to remove the MoG from the DQ system most likely work for PWI and not for PW-MY/PW-CN (my guess is you meant PW-CN?).

Even though PWI is a licensed from PW-CN it still has some unique features e.g. jones blessing, DQ points, coins for TW rewards, etc. So does PW-BR, PW-MY, etc.

Therefor I highly doubt that PW-CN Devs all of a sudden decided that PWI should remove the MoG from the DQ point system since they don't even have that, this is all done by PWI staff.

Oh and btw. I believe that PW-CN and PWI are owned by the same company so I doubt
    that PW-CN is going to threaten PWI by removing their license..
    http://www.pwrd.com/html/en/cus_subsidiary.html
  • Shogum - Heavens Tear
    Shogum - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Give us MEDALS OF GLORY back at same PRICE from DQ points reward..........
  • Shogum - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If u ask why? well I can say PWI don't care if its easier or harder to obtain it. they only care that THEY needed to ask more $ for it. Done wht is done. if u don't like old price. take everyones R9 away. Refund ppl who bought them. if not but the Medals back....

But well since no one but players r reading this , Hello everyone how r u. so wht u will be doing. anyone know wnay nice other MMO games? well it sucks to leave toons we raised but living in circler like some treerat it isn't too fun either.

*P.S. wht about who ever will read this spend your 5 min more and send ticket/comply or wht ever with msg "Give us Medal of glory in DQ system for 20k points back" to PWI. from mail or their support center. Maybe if they don't read we can send them some other message. https://ticket.perfectworld.com/

P.S.P.S. Tho don't know if they r reading these ones too.
  • Shogum - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    also found one more Email if anyone have 5more min.

nahr@perfectworld.com

from here: http://jobs.gamasutra.com/jobseekerx/ViewCompanyProfile.asp?CompanyProfileID=3759

if anyone will get more mails post them too.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Bring up medals now daddy need his r9 axeb:victory
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

There you go making up stories and spreading misinformation yet again.

PWI doesn't license PW from PWE. PWI is owned by PWE. Idiot.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Ryegard - Heavens Tear
    Ryegard - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I wonder how much of a finacial loss they are taking compared to the last chip/rep sale when medals where available thru DQ points. I for one have stopped buying them and gold prices seem to be slowly creeping down.
  • Cheze - Lost City
    Cheze - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I believe that you are completely missing the point.

The Devs that decided to remove the MoG from the DQ system most likely work for PWI and not for PW-MY/PW-CN (my guess is you meant PW-CN?).

Even though PWI is a licensed from PW-CN it still has some unique features e.g. jones blessing, DQ points, coins for TW rewards, etc. So does PW-BR, PW-MY, etc.

Therefor I highly doubt that PW-CN Devs all of a sudden decided that PWI should remove the MoG from the DQ point system since they don't even have that, this is all done by PWI staff.

Oh and btw. I believe that PW-CN and PWI are owned by the same company so I doubt
    that PW-CN is going to threaten PWI by removing their license..
    http://www.pwrd.com/html/en/cus_subsidiary.html

PWI has devs? Lol? You mean the ones that can't even fix reskinning the rankings page for 3 months?
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I wonder how much of a finacial loss they are taking compared to the last chip/rep sale when medals where available thru DQ points. I for one have stopped buying them and gold prices seem to be slowly creeping down.

Yup, i noticed the gold price. It's quite "low" knowing there is a sale on rep and chips still. Looks like they are biting their own thumbs right now.

Also the fact they stay silent and don't let us ANYTHING know right now regarding medals actually hurts the medal sale (if it comes back in boutique) since less people buy chips right now, meaning less people need medals after the chip sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This thread is not high enogh (bump)

+1 b:thanks

Bring it back !
  • Dezto - Harshlands
    Dezto - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    PWI has devs? Lol? You mean the ones that can't even fix reskinning the rankings page for 3 months?

Yep, that's the one.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Eek! I think i may have contributed to medals being removed!b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid

e6c65h.jpg

I sowwie! b:shy
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

PWIs ignorance is more funny than the line "Don't worry duct tape will fix it"
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Any1 seen an Easter Huggy Hare run around here?
  • pwirob1
    pwirob1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We really do need you to come forward here and give us back DQ reward version of R9 medals, its not right that some of us went way out of our way to save up DQ points just to be screwed out of it. Some of us invested quite alot of coin buying DQ items from people too, Please put the medals back in the DQ section but this time make them force bound...
  • Hidden_Ninja - Heavens Tear
    Hidden_Ninja - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Frankie - Are you telling us, those who took advantage and got what you needed Grats! now those of us who didnt abuse the system while we could, to bad? just to confirm the dev's point of view here.
This discussion has been closed.