The New and Improved Bug Report Thread

Options

Comments

• LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The Head Hunter gives out a Divine Order along with the BH #1 for each day.

The Emisary of the Shadow requires players to be level 80 and below.

The Emisary of the Void requires players to be above level 80

The Head Hunter gives out BH59 to players below level 80

The Head Hunter gives out BH69 to players level 80 and above

The Head Hunter gives out Divine Order of the Shadow to players level 79

The Head Hunter gives out Divine Order of the Void to players level 80 and above.

So for people who are level 80, you will have the wrong Divine Order and will not be able to do the quests. At level 81 you will again be given the right quest for your level.
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Divine Order Glitched in Faction Base

The level requirements for the Divine Emmisaries:
    Divine Emissary of the Light      20 - 50
    Divine Emissary of the Shadow     51 - 80
    Divine Emissary of the Void       > 81

In addition to the orders offered by the Bounty Hunter, you can also get orders from the Heavenly Vault located in the guild base.

I cannot say for levels below 79, but for all levels 79 and above you will only be able to get Divine Order of the Shadow.

This means for all levels 80 and above, you will have the wrong order and will not be able to obtain the quests from the Emissary.

DivEmL.pngDivEmS.png
    DivEmV.png

The NPC (stone in center of the romm) is found in the Heavenly Vault room.

DivineTS1.png

Under the quests section, it lists the Divine Orders available to me.

DivineTS2.png
  • lunarouso
    lunarouso Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Been experiencing a couple of problems the past two days.

First of all, it takes me about 52 clicks to get to talk to an NPC. I click and click and click and nothing appears. Makes it very annoying when on a timed quest.

Another thing.. when moving from one area to another, (such as Plume City to Plume Forest) I only get so far before my character suddenly appears back in the first area again. This also happens when just browsing around Plume City.

For example, I was doing the "Try Your Wings" Quest as a Winged Elf and had to fly up to the highest platform.. but I got about half way up the tree when suddenly my character would appear near the bottom again.

Another example, I'm searching Plume Forest for a certain monster to gain Wood for a quest. But every time I try running further into the Forest to find them, suddenly I appear back by the river again. It's gotten to the point that no matter what direction I run or fly in I'm back where I started, so I can't actually go anywhere.
  • Gravitor - Harshlands
    Gravitor - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hi guys, just a quick note that the quest here tells me to kill 20 Bonechilled Jadebloom.

The quest is given by Devil Hunter Dawn ( 490 258 ) to kill the Bonechilled Jadebloom ( 493 275)

The quest says :

To prevent the Bonechilled Jadeblooms from evolving into Chillheart Temptresses, please help Devil Hunter Dawn hunt down 20 Bonechilled Jadeblooms.

So, I have killed 30. I don't receive an update after ever mob my squad kills.
    This leads me to believe that its not counting squad kills towards quest credit.
    I have been fighting the same Jadeblooms as my Venomancer squad partner, and I don't appear to get credit for ones she kills.
    The quest is, in my opinion, bugged and should be addressed.

It's minor, but wanted to post what I noticed.
    Thanks.
  • Fluxal - Dreamweaver
    Fluxal - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lunarouso wrote: »
    First of all, it takes me about 52 clicks to get to talk to an NPC. I click and click and click and nothing appears. Makes it very annoying when on a timed quest.

I've been experiencing a similar problem. When I an farming herbs and mats, it usually takes 6 - 10 clicks before the progress bar starts. This is particularly annoying when you have angry mobs nearby that may move at any second.

PC rebooted, network rebooted, used other PC, problem persists, and it never did this before the patch.
    And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger...the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.
  • Fluxal - Dreamweaver
    Fluxal - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Another persistant weird issue I'm getting since the patch is that, randomly, the entire screen will freeze for about 10 seconds...then go back to normal. This happens about once every hour or 2.
    And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger...the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.
  • Symphozia - Archosaur
    Symphozia - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    EDIT: The window was hiding behind my inventory so this post just ended up looking stupid.

Tried to delete but was unable to.
    4EvaAlone - Level 2 Faction recruiting active players level 25 and over. PM me for invite.

MUST be active.
  • d34d5
    d34d5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't know if any1 else reported this already ( dont feel like reading 60 pages, and can't find it in search ) but my seeker can't use the actions 'Fall over' and 'Fall Down', he just won't stay down b:cry
  • Mandira - Sanctuary
    Mandira - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ok, not sure if this is the right thread XD but I noticed after the latest update that all Tideborns and EarthGuards are bald. They have no hair. My own charachter and NPC's are exceptions. I'm not sure what's causing it but it's just weird XD
  • Tashiranya - Raging Tide
    Tashiranya - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sorry, forgot to mention it's with all my characters I've played so far on the raging tides server
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I have observed since the last 2 patch that exalted renewal reset in before the time expired. The bug is not exactly like Aegis Spirit like we know for a long time. I have been trying to replicate the bug why some success. If you over buff the skill it seen to work fine and use normal reset. The last confirmation I could get on the bug, is when I was in the cube. I buff all 1 hours buff, and went in, got pked in bored room about 15 minute in. I then cast 30 minute buff and around 10 minute later the regen came off but the 3 other skill were still there. I'm trying to investigate it more, but it's hard to replicate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spinningfaster
    spinningfaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    In Cube, at last room and can't get out, can't get prizes and have cube still. Standing here watching people pass and I am locked up in room 50.

what do I do to get reward and finish cube?

http://min.us/lm8KEI

lm8KEI
  • Naukhel - Lost City
    Naukhel - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My brother and I ave noticed if our characters go through the waterfalls under the head hunter or the ones in Valley of Disaster, our characters end up buck naked. It's starting to get embarrassing...

Here's a video my brother captured in Archosaur under the head hunter's platform to illustrate the point.

Warning, may not be suitable for some viewers, lol

Nekkid Glitch (PG13 pixilated nudity)

Any chance of that getting fixed before our dignity is completely gone?

Edit: We've figured out if we wear our armor instead if fashion, only our weapons disappear...
  • spinningfaster
    spinningfaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I am in cube, stuck in room 50. I finished cube and still have the Puzzle Cube piece. I can't advance and the rewards havent popped into my bag. Any advice on how to get the reward AND get out of cube?

lm8KEI
  • Medeina - Raging Tide
    Medeina - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I am in cube, stuck in room 50. I finished cube and still have the Puzzle Cube piece. I can't advance and the rewards havent popped into my bag. Any advice on how to get the reward AND get out of cube?

lm8KEI

Maybe you did Cube of fate in last 24 hours? Cause i was stuck in room 50 once too. Just waited for couple of hours and then i could get reward and exit cube.
  • MarvelousJoe - Sanctuary
    MarvelousJoe - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I opened a random demon seeker skill ( the ones from advanced mystical pages in 1k) and got sage Yataghan Vortex. I opened a bunch of them and everytime I would get a demon skill except Yataghan Vortex which always came out sage (yes i know now i should of just done the skillclip...). Anyways now im lv 99 and want to learn my vortex but i cant because I only have the sage version and the only way to get demon version is with the demon skillclip. Please add an option at Mysterious Librarian to change sage vortex into a demon one.

http://img14.imageshack.us/i/20110406091427.png/

http://img225.imageshack.us/i/20110406125654.png/

http://img703.imageshack.us/i/20110406143816.png/
  • draginwillnegi
    draginwillnegi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Gauren Minions Divine Contract quest doesn't work.... says to kill Snake Isle Fanatics within Valley of disaster (there are none there) so i kill the Fanatics by Snake Isle, no drops :/
  • kyouchou
    kyouchou Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Despite the fact that character names can be up to 12 letters long (or, more accurately, can be up to 12 characters long, since non-letter characters can be used, such as an underscore), the in-game mail system does not allow you to enter a recipient name that is longer than 10 letters/characters.

As a result of this, many of my characters cannot ever have mail sent to them (I routinely have names that are 11-12 characters long, and would even prefer to have the ability to make them even longer so I can make names that include a last name without having to use very short first and last names, but that's another issue, so I digress).

Since the game allows us to create characters with names that are up to 12 characters long, and since there are characters that already exist in the game with names of 11-12 characters long, then the in-game mail system *must* also allow recipient names that are just as long. The current mail system is broken and needs to be fixed.
  • kinglink42
    kinglink42 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I have just got the Jones Blessing bless box today and since I got it, it is 5 minutes and 45 seconds before my entire computer shuts down. now I cannot even log in. what is going on? it's pissing me off that I cannot play anymore.b:angry
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Not sure if this goes as Bug but the genie skill Alpha male description shows the attibute points need:

Wood 5, Wood 4

Do I assume the brown one is Earth instead off Wood.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Llewelyn - Raging Tide
    Llewelyn - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mutant jackaleopardite mobs near Swiftwind were renamed to Mutant Jackals, however the lvl 41 quest is still called "Mutant jackaleopardite" and the drops recquired are still called "Mutant jackaleopardite's tooth"
  • Jishika - Sanctuary
    Jishika - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I dunno where I would put this but it seems the mysterious merchant in 1k is bugged for me I can't get the quest to open my mysterious chip packs. I know this 50, or 100 each time but no quest for it is showing.
  • ubershto
    ubershto Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Since Saturday afternoon, when I was playing just fine then got a phone call (which bumped me off since i am using wifi tether on my 3G phone) , I haven't been able to log into sanctuary, and in the server list all the west coast servers appear unreachable. If I try to log into an east coast server, the game just crashes.

Is my ISP blocking me? What an odd time to start blocking someone, saturday afternoon.

can't ping sanctuary, even using iptools.com.
  • weareonforum
    weareonforum Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Two graphical glitches that I've observed about mystics:

1. The devil chihu is running on the cloud when he is flying.

Here's how it should look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vie03bEzZm8&feature=channel_video_title

2:33 to 2:34.

2. The mystic doesn't hold the staff right.

Minor glitches but still glitches...
  • princess92jess
    princess92jess Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the new server is a troublesome
    i have been trying to update it
    but suddenly it stops at world_61. t2bk
    i have directX 11
    and windows 7 ultimate
    please help
  • SiriusVision - Sanctuary
    SiriusVision - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I opened a random demon seeker skill ( the ones from advanced mystical pages in 1k) and got sage Yataghan Vortex. I opened a bunch of them and everytime I would get a demon skill except Yataghan Vortex which always came out sage (yes i know now i should of just done the skillclip...). Anyways now im lv 99 and want to learn my vortex but i cant because I only have the sage version and the only way to get demon version is with the demon skillclip. Please add an option at Mysterious Librarian to change sage vortex into a demon one.

http://img14.imageshack.us/i/20110406091427.png/

http://img225.imageshack.us/i/20110406125654.png/

http://img703.imageshack.us/i/20110406143816.png/

Just like Joe, i openened several DEMON skillbook clips and got a SAGE YATAGHAN... would be nice if there would be an option implemented like was done for the Demon Glacial to sage glacial and the wingspan, just add an option at the mysterious merchant so we can exchange the sage yataghan for a demon one b:victory
  • hugmachine
    hugmachine Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I have 2 Divine Order of the Void and am unable to use them at the Divine Emmisary's..
    They do not even recognize them as being in my inventory.
    How am i supposed to use them when they don't work.
    I have tried them at all 3 Emmisary's and still no luck.
    I have completed all the quests that they give out also, stiil no luck.
  • dogm
    dogm Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Since patch 5.10 all base structures in our LV8 base are back at starting level 1.
  • Otonio - Heavens Tear
    Otonio - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Since maintenance last night, when I try to change the slogan of my faction, it says, "Change failed. Invalid character(s)."
    me lavo las manos con la sangre de newbitos
  • Ondyna - Dreamweaver
    Ondyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Since maintenance last night, when I try to change the slogan of my faction, it says, "Change failed. Invalid character(s)."
    Have the same issue - was just looking to see if it had been reported elsewhere in the forums b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.