The New and Improved Bug Report Thread

Options

Comments

• Marara - Heavens Tear
    Marara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    earthguard`s underwater animation, when they are standing still under the water is not looping correctly, character freezes

earthguard second quest reward gear: dark corona, has old gear skin :( except for shoes which have the right one, at least post a screen to see how it looks Q,Q
  • xarelia
    xarelia Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    earthguard`s underwater animation, when they are standing still under the water is not looping correctly, character freezes

earthguard second quest reward gear: dark corona, has old gear skin :( except for shoes which have the right one, at least post a screen to see how it looks Q,Q

Yep, I noticed this too! I got all excited to get some new gear and it looked exactly the same as what I was already wearing.
  • sonnenschein2
    sonnenschein2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't know if it's actually a bug but for me it seams so: The third summon don't autoselect the player. I mean. If you want to buff yourself you will have to select yourself and buff. Usually there is a autoselection on the player itself. Moreover the summon tryes to buff a mob if the mob is selected. I would ask you to change that so that autoselection in case of no selection or mob selected is the player itself..
  • LondonGrea - Lost City
    LondonGrea - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've been using the Paschar's Spite mount for a while now and just recently i've noticed that none of the glow effects are being shown on it anymore...now it's just a plain old dull boring sword. I'm very upset about this since i payed to have a cool looking sword. I'm wondering if this is happening to other players or if it is just me. Ive unequipped it, re-equipped, changed gear, used chi stones to get full duration...so far nothing has worked to make the effects come back. Please help! this is very annoying!
  • Healforwimps - Heavens Tear
    Healforwimps - Heavens Tear Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not sure what to call it,so on the ground rubberband seems to be apt.

Lured boss in public quest with zeal as normal,when i landed no rubberband,alls well.Run towards boss as he comes over to me,and my toon goes into a loop of quickly running back and forth,could move my toon to a new destination but when toon reaches it,it goes back into this loop again.

Never had this until genesis,had to log off to fix it.
  • jadessa
    jadessa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I am a level 9 Mystic and I went to Mystic Paige in Sire of Awakening to acquire the Devil Chihyu skill. After buying it the skill was no where to be found in my skill window and when I went back to Mystic Paige (mystic trainer) the Devil Chihu skill. The minimum level requirement is level 7. I have filed a ticket and waiting for a response.
  • oufee
    oufee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    With the size of her bust, can you blame it? b:chuckle

Thanks for the report!

here's a bug I found (not very noticeable, but still):

Click to see picture

When opening the settings, the word "Change Skin" appears above the general chat window. It will only appear when the selected tab is 'System', but not under UI, Chat or Blacklist.
  • nattyman
    nattyman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i auto pathing on my seeker to an npc and i got a error and thescreen closed now i cant log back on to my seeker.everytime i log in i get the same error but i can log in to my other character. can i get some help pls
  • clbj
    clbj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont have time to read through ump-teen pages of stuff to find out if anyone else is having issues with the marrage quest. I made a Mystic and married a seeker. We are levels 25 and 26, we married at level 20 and 21. We are unable to get a marrage quest. WTF is going on?
  • CrossDragger - Raging Tide
    CrossDragger - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i don't know how but when i go into the Earthguard beginner city where the level 3 monsters are, the birds seem to pop up on the top of my screen causing the monsters to disappear for a few seconds which gets really uncomfortable
    reason why i brought this Bug up was because it can make a really can get irritating each time you log on and the first thing you see is a huge bird on top of your screen with weird colors and not being able to carry on with the game without the image distracting you and getting rid of monsters
  • TwilightDusk - Raging Tide
    TwilightDusk - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    autopathing doesn't work for me when you click on an area on the map and you run to it.but quest autopathing does work.i have to manually run to places as the map is being stupid >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordevoken
    lordevoken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Seeker skill Blade Fervor gives the same amount of attack level regardless of how many times I level the skill, defense level doesn't even increase.
  • plasmacannon1
    plasmacannon1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When attacking near a mountain, the foe, runs into the mountain and attacks from within it.
    In my case, it was from a "Forest Chimei Hunter" in the "Lizard Stalker Tribe", at (211,288).
    Links below:

Me, getting Shot at from inside of the Mountain:
    th_2011-03-0422-11-36.jpg

Me, not being able to run away fast enough, to draw it back out, so, I could hit it with my sword.
    th_2011-03-0422-53-29.jpg
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Genie skills don't go off unless you spam them which is a HUGE problem if you're a cleric trying to catch up with the tank or trying to absolute domain or ToP or something life saving. IJS. Sensitivity of skills to clicks has gone down dramatically but randomly if you actually double click they'll go off twice. This seems to be a global problem as many people are complaining about it.

Blue lines appearing on graphical map, even inside of instances.

When faction base mat level is nearing full, you can no longer donate. IE. If the count is at 4960, you can't donate matts because the matt is an 80pt block.

Auction house search function...

Altitude resets to ground level every time you drop. Annoying for world quest.

On best performance settings mystic pets are still visible when the player themselves are not in some situations.

Certain future pets are in game already but untamable with instant respawn. Can't hide their spawn points b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    autopathing doesn't work for me when you click on an area on the map and you run to it.but quest autopathing does work.i have to manually run to places as the map is being stupid >.<

LOL it's working fine on the map for everyone else...... this isnt' forsaken world. on the main MAP you have to hold ALT.... THEN click it.

As far as real bugs.... some things i noticed today.

1) there's one of the quests we got in the new area (i think it's the SHORT chain) it has you mining stones just east of the Forgotten Sanctuary north or south of the bridge. Well.... i saw TWO of the stones had popped in the middle of a freaking rock. Kinda hard to mine that..... lmao although there are other stones but still..

2) the UI's screwed up targeting a mob. If the mob has a boost to it or w/e (like increased mag resistence) those words will cover up any buffs or debuffs the mob has on it making it realyl hard to TELL what's on it.

3) you know how you can put your pet icons on the bars to call em faster? You know how even if you rename them, if you hover over THOSE icons on the shortcut bars, it'll still say it's original name? First off it SHOULD say what you renamed it to, but that's not the bug...... I hover over Kowlin, and it says Guan Hai..... wth? lmao

4) some time ago the option to use Esc to clear the chat box was taken out. I dont' know why... makes no sense. It takes far more time to grab the mouse... move the cursor (more time if u LOST the cursor and take a sec to even realize where it went lol) and switch chat modes back and forth if you decide not to say what you typed then it does to quickly hit ESC once........ please put that back in. Hell u can do that in Forsaken World... and that's newer so eh???

5) Wardrobe UI's off.... section names and #'s are overlapping (i don't really care bout that but somone else might).

6) Need to put the confirm button back in the auto path window. If you start auto pathing (while flying) then move the slider, then have to fly around something.... it's ALOT easier to just hit confirm again to start flying higher again then move that damn slider lol (and yes i know the slider makes u go up auto now, it's just moving the slider itself to a specific #... and yes i know u can type it in too... i'm used to the button.. one click.... when the number's ON what i had it before). That's another thing..... the elevation # doesn't stay on what you had it anymore..... next time it pops up it's at the height you're AT...... >.<

7) Hit P for pets then bring up a pet's stats... the words and #'s might be overlapping. Like on my walker the starting level and # 19 are.

8)Search function in AH's Filter window is dead..... >.<

that's all i can find or think of atm lol

Lol i just saw the pics two posts above mine, that sucks...... but brings up another 2 things. One, mobs shouldn't be able to go where we can't..... basic pathing code for any good MMO... seriously.... how hard is that? Like take FB 59, u have to TRY to keep from killing **** if it goes UP THE WALL, otherwise a stamp or something drops and u cant' pick it up.....
    And Why does the stupid system keep SPAMMING "cannot perform action while dead" when you arent' hitting a damn thing? lol

Then there's the rubberbanding...... can you tell the 3 Devs that work for PW to fix it plz? lol b:surrender
  • pulgovisk
    pulgovisk Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I came here, and this happened. I can not give out more, as always happens when I log it and I can not do anything.

erropwi.th.jpg
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Silver Constellation Bug
    Step1: Go to Auctioneer

Step2: Open Auction House

Step3: Select Filter Items

Step4: Select Aerocraft

Step5: Select Untamed

Bug1: Silver Constellation (Psychic, Assassin) listed under Untamed

Nocturnal Malefic Bug

Step5: Select Winged Elf

Bug1: Nocturnal Malefic (Venomancer, Barbarian) listed under Winged Elf

Crimson Sunset Bug

Step5: Select Tideborn

Bug1: Crimson Sunset (Archer, Cleric) listed under Tideborn

Hellfire Drake Bug

Step5: Select Untamed

Bug1: "Two Headed Wurm" listed, mouse hover tooltip shows Hellfire Drake

Just a few of the things that annoyed me in the Auction House this evening. ^-^
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The fight with the Mystics 2nd summon. The dialiog the true summon uses say my instead of me.

Is Corrupted Valley suppose to have that blinding white sky?
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Llewelyn - Raging Tide
    Llewelyn - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jadessa wrote: »
    I am a level 9 Mystic and I went to Mystic Paige in Sire of Awakening to acquire the Devil Chihyu skill. After buying it the skill was no where to be found in my skill window and when I went back to Mystic Paige (mystic trainer) the Devil Chihu skill. The minimum level requirement is level 7. I have filed a ticket and waiting for a response.

Please check if you have a skillbook for Devil Chihyu in your bag when you're trying to learn this skill. It comes from the level 7 quest. Same goes for all other summons as far as I can tell (lvl 15 mystic).
  • Llewelyn - Raging Tide
    Llewelyn - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mystic summon Devil Chihyu always gets summoned with only half hp.
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mystic summon Devil Chihyu always gets summoned with only half hp.

It might be intentional.
    [Retired from PWI]
  • Skulla - Dreamweaver
    Skulla - Dreamweaver Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mystic Pet heal does not work at all after you resurrect from being PK'd using the Mystic resurrection skill. This has happened to me multiple times. I have had to re-log to fix the problem.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Found another thing....... goign in the UI and changing the gamma setting.... cant' see the number anymore cause the cursor REALLY covers the pop-up. you all need to make the numbers in the pop-up ... pop-up over the bar not under it. That way the cursor wont' hide it.
  • omegaryuk
    omegaryuk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my chars are bald with no eyes but thats only the seekers and mystics but i see some others with hair and eyes idk what to dobb:cry
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    read the sticky in the General discussion.........

as to bugs, I just found another one lol......

Someone just used a fracking horn to shout go go power rangers.... (good god...) and the **** was in giant letters all over my HP bars and **** in the upper right! My chat logs in it's default spot in the bottom left, i never moved it. It was in the log, AND up there >.<
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Earthguard quest about spiritual lord. b:surrender

If one already summoned by player A and then player B try to activate the light altar another Spiritual Lord would appear but instead of attacking player B it would attack Player A that currently fighting his Spiritual Lord. b:shocked

And on my case it seem glitched out b:sad . . when the second player activate the light altar, it's not just summon 1 spiritual lord but 2 of them !!
    Surrounded by 3 of them as a newbie seeker i dead quickly and the mystic that activate the altar after me also died. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There is no music in the new world map areas...

(sorry if it's already been said, there was no way I was reading through all 54 pages just to make sure someone didn't already say it)
  • ElfyPrincess - Heavens Tear
    ElfyPrincess - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The biggest and most annoying bug (problem) for me is Genie skill buttons starting to work at 2/3 from the top. In 2 days I have failed Expel like 9 times and Absolute Domain about 3 times, just because it doesn't activate, when you press on the top of the skill button. Also, yea, BIG is the future! Everything only bigger and bigger in size. Everyone who plays on 1024x768 or 1280x1024 is a noob nowadays. Before the patch we weren't able to correctly see what people have joined our squad, so the squad window takes lot more space now.
    Everything else is survivable and not getting fixed anyway for ages.
  • Yosi_Tekuro - Heavens Tear
    Yosi_Tekuro - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Flying with my seeker i found i was inside a mountain... is just between the Tellus City and
    Gelid Plateau, i duno if this need to be here, so if im wrong: please admin can you put this in
    the right place?, thz.

20110305145922.jpg
    20110305142320.jpg
This discussion has been closed.