The New and Improved Bug Report Thread

Options

Comments

• Saphira__ - Raging Tide
    Saphira__ - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    omegaryuk wrote: »
    my chars are bald with no eyes but thats only the seekers and mystics but i see some others with hair and eyes idk what to dobb:cry[/QUOTE

When you modify your character, select a preset that the game already made. Log into the game, then go back to modify your character again. You should be able to customize it however you want to now.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ............ why do people not look at threads b4 they post? Especially STICKIES lol

EDIT: and STASH WEAPON TEMPORARY?????? THAT BETTER BE A BUG!
  • Shadow_Chain - Heavens Tear
    Shadow_Chain - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    By Gon Moe there was an enemy titled NA and some wired Japanese writing and he is immune to dmg de692c9a242d474eb7ff215842e6fc2e1299375050.jpg
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ya we know, it's a quest, it's on the page or two before this...... although idk why his name's in chinese..
  • HoneyPott - Archosaur
    HoneyPott - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just a small thing, but annoying as I have my FL organized by class. I can't add any new groups to FL now. So seekers and mystics are all jumbled up at the top XD
  • dkitten
    dkitten Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Although not as such a bug.... but when I want to track my quests, I find that if I log out and go back on, the tracked quests vanish and i have to re-sort them all again. This drives me mad considering if i have a lot of quests, I like to track either all of them, or have groups from the same area's etc.
    Now, I have to group them, and if I have to go offline, re-group again once I come back on. Is it possible to get the Previous quest menu back... At least that way I can track them all etc and have them STAY on the screen where I want. Not have to spend 5mins going through it every time I come on =(
  • LadyMiojo - Sanctuary
    LadyMiojo - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Problem with Graphics/Pixels. All Zones. Quest or not. Pathing and not pathing: all the same problem. Some of the graphics are only showing wierd pixels (link of screenshots below). I tried readjusting my graphics settings (no good), I have verified the files when starting the game (no good), some one even suggested turning up/off the sound (still no good) PWI has been invaded by the Pixel Plaque and it is getting into everything; Lights, Fairys, NPC's, Players, Buildings, lights in the sky; does not matter the Pixels are taking over and infesting everything. Please look into this and (I know you guys are busy) but try to find out what is wrong....I had my graphics card set to max (in order to enjoy all the beauty) before this expansion and it worked fine then. Now, I have it really low in order to try these settings to see if it fixes the problem but it doesnt......helpppppppp.....pixels are coming......omg....their at my door.....cant resist.....I can feel em....eating away at PWI and everything in it.......resistance is futile....

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/Debysdelights/Perfect%20World%20International/

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/Debysdelights/Perfect%20World%20International/

LadyMiojo (Sanctuary)
  • LadyMiojo - Sanctuary
    LadyMiojo - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Surtr wrote: »
    Hello Everybody,

This is our new thread for reporting in-game bugs ONLY.

We are aware of the following issues; you do not need to report them here:
    • Previewing certain items makes your character appear nude
    • White screen flashes
    • The Ashura Netherqueen in the Palace of Nirvana
    • White splotches on tideborn faces
    • Getting booted from Valley of Reciprocity on death
    • Aegis Spirit not overwriting Magic Shell

Please DO NOT report technical bugs, such as problems with patching, installation, logging in, disconnecting, alt-tabbing, your network settings, etc, in this thread. Please create a new thread in Technical Support for such issues. Posts that are not about bugs may be moved or deleted.

To help us out, please try to include screenshots, and describe in detail what issues you are having.

Please note you may not get an immediate reply. We do note everything you all find, and report it. To see what major things get fixed, check out the patch notes page every time we do an update.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/patch

b:sadb:cry

Problem with Graphics/Pixels. All Zones. Quest or not. Pathing and not pathing: all the same problem. Some of the graphics are only showing wierd pixels (link of screenshots below). I tried readjusting my graphics settings (no good), I have verified the files when starting the game (no good), some one even suggested turning up/off the sound (still no good) PWI has been invaded by the Pixel Plaque and it is getting into everything; Lights, Fairys, NPC's, Players, Buildings, lights in the sky; does not matter the Pixels are taking over and infesting everything. Please look into this and (I know you guys are busy) but try to find out what is wrong....I had my graphics card set to max (in order to enjoy all the beauty) before this expansion and it worked fine then. Now, I have it really low in order to try these settings to see if it fixes the problem but it doesnt......helpppppppp.....pixels are coming......omg....their at my door.....cant resist.....I can feel em....eating away at PWI and everything in it.......resistance is futile....

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n...International/

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n...International/

LadyMiojo (Sanctuary)
  • xxxtra3
    xxxtra3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    why are all other people on the game appearing bald but myself .. and to other ppl i look bald
  • forgesight
    forgesight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Having got to lvl 30 and having the required 300 reputation I recieved the rank 1 badge for my seeker from the commander-in-chief. I got the armour top and belt but the NPC Chun Hua wont give me my lvl 30 leggings. The NPC has reverted back to telling me that I can purchase the parts when I have reached rank 1, which I already am. A bit frustrated as armour is limited at the moment. I am a seeker character called Earthseed on the Heavens Tear server. Plz help.
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When entering hell, you get system message that the map data is out of sync with the server or something to that effect. Not sure if the same things happens upon entering heaven.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Found a couple more **** ups.......

1) Veno pets dont' have the first skill automatically ON like they should be. Noticed when i dinged all 8 pets after jsut leveling. I thnk maybe ONE might've been summoned with it activated but 6-7 i had to right click the skill to turn it on like it should've been already.

EDIT: odd thing i got on my mini veno to get bank mats... and all 3 of those pets worked normal... gah idk..

2) the stat window (C) doesn't show boosted stats in green anymore. Not a biggie for me but meh

EDIT i take that back, it was just my Tome that wasn't showing in green.
  • Zairi - Dreamweaver
    Zairi - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1.) The Auction House "search funktion is down.. which sucks realy bad since if i want to look for Dark Pants of Hades have to search threw 5 pages of Legendary Clothings. :/

2.) Genie Skills refuse to execute in following situations for me:
    If i am in combat and close to a Mob i try to get distance from, Holy Path will not execute on my Wizzard. So does Second Wind. While i panicly spamm press the buttons with my mouse my chat log reads "Not enough Stamina".
    My Genies Stamina is over 500k.b:surrender Also it has full energy and the skill works as intended if im not in combat or have some distance between me and the Mob.
    I use the Mouse to cklick the skills on my Genies Bar. I havent dragged the skills on my Hotbars if that matters.

I bet its been posted before but i admit i didnt read through 56 pages.b:surrender

*edit*:
    And totaly forgot about that other weirdo:
    When i soloed Omnipotent Drake (i think it was the name, lv49 Culti Boss who is supposed to stack fire DoTs on you) with my Eldergoth Sharpashooter Pet his Magic attack did not stack on my Pet. Boost lv2 was enough to sustain his hp. Didnt even need to use it alot. I didnt have to heal at all, you could barely notice it gets damage. I did this before when i (and my pet) was just 3 levels lower and there the DoT defnitly stacked and did more damage.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    OK EG Music is in the game now... however it IS kinda broken. the starter area and the City Tellus at least... the VOLUME for the mp3's themselves is low as hell compared to anywhere else.

You all need to get the devs to raise the volume on each mp3 at least 50% higher if you can't do that yourselves.

Edit: Also.... the AH filter is fixed, but the EG class aerogear catagory is missing in the list now, and so are OHT ornaments and whatnot in each list (i.e. magic rings.. might rings... phy necks.. etc etc)
  • Mille - Dreamweaver
    Mille - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Shinobi Shirt Male has gone from the Auction House selection bar. I've been going threw all the fashion 1 by 1 3times its not there im pretty sure its not there for the Female either. Maybe some more Fashion is Missing :) Hope you can fix it Thank you b:chuckle
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Genie Skills:
    When you click on the genie skills takes so long and clicking several times until it works, this just at genie skills trouble if you draw the skill at the hotbar it never happens
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hello,
    i have the same Genie issue...need to click the button twice or more till the genie react

One question...
    Since i started the game 6 month ago, i saw a texture bug a specific npc...
    its always the same npc (same style etc.)
    I wondering when pwi gonna fix thisb:chuckle
    texturebughjov.jpg
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and is see you have some issue with the forum...i cant edit my post to make the pictue smaller....cause i dont find the button

texturebughjov.jpg
  • celestialsunberry
    celestialsunberry Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So...I just wanna know. Why exactly do my characters keep going naked?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL Cristal i actually made a thread avbout that like a YEAR ago. it was the npc outside north arch by the rock. One of Duke's "wives"..... they said they knew about it and were going to fix her dog ugly face..... ya right. Still haven't........... i mean c'mon how hard is it to do that?
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this shouldnt be a big deal, since the texture is usually bounded on the 3D model, which means it is not a programer issue but a graphic designer issue who created the 3D Object.
  • cryssyt
    cryssyt Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    G'morning

I'm having a problem with the banker quest to get 8 more slots. Specifically the quest is called "gather the materials" i'm on the first one, with the skins & dusts. My problem is that when i go to turn it in @ a banker, i can not. I even tried going to 1k streams but couldnt find the banker there. i tried trashing the quest and picking it up again and that didn't work. If you could help me out, that would be great. thanks!

Caratra
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I found another fun one!! Was just talking to General Summers about the Divine Order of the Light, and I noticed something strange...count the zeros in the amount of coins needed to get a new one...

gserror.png

Now, is it 100,000 coins, or 10,000 coins?
  • Solinarie - Dreamweaver
    Solinarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Genie Skills:
    When you click on the genie skills takes so long and clicking several times until it works, this just at genie skills trouble if you draw the skill at the hotbar it never happens

omg, the new expansion sucks because not only do you not fix the old bugs like rubber banding and the magic shell/aegis spirit ones, but they create even more bugs.

i get the genie glitch too.
    This will make you laugh!
    1) Open Google Maps (directions).
    2) Type China as your starting point (A).
    3) Type Taiwan as your destination (B).
    4) Read step 48.
  • Kitsune_Mai - Dreamweaver
    Kitsune_Mai - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Here's a good one. Just dinged level 73 on my veno. Went to get the level 8 Pet Heal and Revive skills. But, they are not showing up on the trainer list to be learned even though they are supposed to be available then. Just with several different trainers, even logged out and loged back in, no luck.
  • Bascat - Heavens Tear
    Bascat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have notice that on the week of installation after gen. patch that every fashion was in ah. Now i noticed that only few r in there to make matter worst u still can put a unlisted fashion in the AH, but no1 would see it being sold bc there no way to view all fashion unless u see it when it first up in there. I have put a sapphire wig in the ah to be sold but when i noticed was there was no subcat. for it. so i sold nothing and wasted my lil coins. So please fix that i dont like making shops so i relies on the AH to sell my goodies.
  • faeeee
    faeeee Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1. I got my weapon lvl 5 from the shard of sharpness 1, but whene i came back to the game, 2 or 3 days later, and loggin with both my earthguard character (not at the same time, of caurse) the weapon disapear. it never happen to my brother.

2. My brother send me some material by mail but i haven't receive theme.
  • cryssyt
    cryssyt Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    anyone have any idea how to help me or is this just a chat forum now? :(
  • Solinarie - Dreamweaver
    Solinarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    heres another effing bug, sometimes when i auto-path, i randomly stop. wtf? you guys fail!
    This will make you laugh!
    1) Open Google Maps (directions).
    2) Type China as your starting point (A).
    3) Type Taiwan as your destination (B).
    4) Read step 48.
  • animedium1
    animedium1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    faeeee wrote: »
    1. I got my weapon lvl 5 from the shard of sharpness 1, but whene i came back to the game, 2 or 3 days later, and loggin with both my earthguard character (not at the same time, of caurse) the weapon disapear. it never happen to my brother.

I have the same problem. My weapon just vanished. Twice for now on 2 different characters. With weapon lvl 5. I have luck that I have some money to buy new one but this is SERIOUS BUG. Think about it in this way. Someone create high level weapon and upgrade it. After few days weapon just disappear. This player will be in rage.

If this is how weapon on lvl 5 is then there should be some timer on this I think -.-
This discussion has been closed.