The New and Improved Bug Report Thread

Options

Comments

• GENESISTANK - Archosaur
    GENESISTANK - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hi ya im haveing issue with when im ingame and i walk or run my toon has a .01 second
    delay even when flying but does not efect the cordnates i can c the toon doing this while playing

love the phenix valli
  • rotem2121
    rotem2121 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hello,
    I play in this game 2 years and the game never do problems and I have Windows7
    now I'm install the new patch and I enter the game and it's loading and after he finish the game crash and the windows7 say "the program stop work" or somthing like that

Please help me fast I want to play soon....
  • Kaynne - Dreamweaver
    Kaynne - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Consistantly, whenever I try to get into delta, we have to try 5 or more times.
    One person or more gets disconnected, and it takes several minutes before you can even log back in, even using force log. as this is needed for cultivation, it makes the job that much harder to complete.
  • zukkoto
    zukkoto Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't know if this has been mentioned or this is the correct thread to mention it bug I want to report that it's impossible to register right now.After you get the confirmation mail,and get to the page where you need to type the answer to the chosen question,you can't press the 'Submit' button and therefore can't register.Please someone head this over the admins if they don't read the thread.I'm anxious to play with my friend but they can't register.I'm new to this forum so sorry if this post is out of order.
  • yukibomb
    yukibomb Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    auto-pathing doesn't work for me too. when i click on the npc or monster name in my quest tracker 90% of the time i end up in walls or some other object that's blocking me.
  • enic
    enic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Survival quest from Gon Moe, if someone accepts the quest, mobs appear for the person so he can attempt to survive, but if someone else accepts it while someone is surviving, there wont be mobs spawning for the 2nd person when the 1st person is done.
  • Nikifilev - Archosaur
    Nikifilev - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hi, when the boss has 1,3k HP (max HP of 1,88k) he dissapears, i do not get the kill and quest remains unfinished so is for my friend, Could be a bugg or are we doing something wrong?
  • Distra - Dreamweaver
    Distra - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Today I will post few little bugs.

1. The first one concerns monsters names - "Hoofer Yaks".
    Their names are almost 'inside' of every Yak.

bug01.jpg

2. Some textures issues - "Platforms Heels" are clipping with "Sundrop Shorts"

bug02.jpg

3. Wrong monsters names: "Devilish Snow Chimeis" / "Snow Devilkin" (in "Neckle" quest - I'm not sure now)

bug03.jpg

4. Textures issues again. This time the problem is that I can see "inside" of one of the "Kan and Li" swords - brown one. I think you should recalculate normals on (brown) sword mesh. But I'm not sure if this will solve problem.

bug041.jpg

bug042.jpg
  • Lynngr - Sanctuary
    Lynngr - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I've noticed some mobs spawning under terrain. It seems to be only under certain kinds of terrain. (Like the pieces that get placed after someone shapes the ground? I only half know what I'm talking about here...) It's still possible to hit these mobs, and sometimes pull them out. I noticed it first killing some sort of Taurox near kings feast, and more recently at dreaming stronghold at about (200, 307). ^^ Thanks!
  • dawnofwar77
    dawnofwar77 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You guys really need to fix this bug fast because its getting out of hand most of the lvl 85+ to 100 ppl starting to use it and getting to high levels really fast, they glitch the jail boss and all of a sudden 200 of jail bosses's dragon sidekicks come out at once and they keep doing it over and over in single dungeon run to get to really high level its unfair to the ppl who work hard to get to those levels, when this guys doing it in single room.What i heard is a sin pulls the jail boss into tunnel and loses him with yellow bubble boss gets and all of a sudden his 200 mobs appear in tunnel in tiny area so aoe ppl killing them for exp. They said its about 10 million exp in short time so please sort this issue out on next patch sick of watching ppl cheat we starting to see world shouts about jail runs now because of it not fc runs.
  • De/	hen - Archosaur11
    De/ hen - Archosaur11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This isn't really a bug it's just a incorrect sentence.

In the supply stash level 15 you acquire a Immortal Feather

Exchange this tag for weapons at the Mailbox.
    Choose one of the following:
    Dukka Khopesh (Human)
    Soar of the Gryphon (Elf)
    Aquae Skymanta (Untamed)
    Flourescent Alae (Tideborn)
    Aileron Kite (Earthguard)

Since it gives you flies it shouldn't really say weapons ijs
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    fb 59 tabs glitch again but this time it's a bit different. Me and my bm friend got Zimo, Odfotis and drake in the center, and the 3 tab didn't give exp reward when all 3 boss died.

2 player got dc at the start of the fb, 95 BM got lead when they came back we gave the seeker the lead and had her tab all the boss (at front door ), while I drag fire and poison in center and bm drag metal in center. We kill the 3 boss one after the other and no reward came in. Then we walk to the water boss. pass lead to reset the 5 tabs. 2 quest stayed in my quest log I pass lead back to seeker, 1 stayed so we pass lead again and again to cancel all. Then we tab water at the pillar near boss. We got reward for it. Walk to earth boss tab it no reward like usual.

Now earth boss is bug from a long time. But is there a problem to kill the bosses in the center ?? Why no reward, I know it's unusual to get 3 boss, but no door any more, so we had to try. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maplejr
    maplejr Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hope i'm posting it in the right place >.< anywayz, i just finished a quest called "The Necklace" (did it on lvl31 seeker, but i think it's for lower lvls). the quest says i need to kill "devilish snow chimeis" and retrieve the necklace. problem is, when u auto-path to the mobs, they aren't there. so i started smacking the mobs in the area (road bandit and snow devilkin) and luckily after killing a couple of each i got the necklace from the devilkins...so on ur next patch, could u plz fix the quest? b:thanks ScreenShot b:victory
  • Someangel - Sanctuary
    Someangel - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im getting a whole bunch of textures misplacement that i never used to get before, i ran verify, reinstaled, tried on another os on the same computer, and i have nothing.

29kqovc.png

i would enjoy it if this got fixed, i loved playing pw with max textures :\
    this photo is the best example, but i have tons

dxdiag btw below
    http://www.mediafire.com/?xci5eeq66x3rkxx

update -- it's the way the game handles vertex shading, i tried it in windows 7 with cpu vertex shading since the 945 gma doesnt support it. and the textures look proper. b:surrender
  • icesun
    icesun Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You guys really need to fix this bug fast because its getting out of hand most of the lvl 85+ to 100 ppl starting to use it and getting to high levels really fast, they glitch the jail boss and all of a sudden 200 of jail bosses's dragon sidekicks come out at once and they keep doing it over and over in single dungeon run to get to really high level its unfair to the ppl who work hard to get to those levels, when this guys doing it in single room.What i heard is a sin pulls the jail boss into tunnel and loses him with yellow bubble boss gets and all of a sudden his 200 mobs appear in tunnel in tiny area so aoe ppl killing them for exp. They said its about 10 million exp in short time so please sort this issue out on next patch sick of watching ppl cheat we starting to see world shouts about jail runs now because of it not fc runs.

I agree with him, this glitch is making the game unbalanced. Some people cant do that glitch cause they are afraid of getting ban or they dont have the squad or equipment.There are like 30, 104 in this days. I think they should make a easy and fast way to level to 104 without getting ban. Really this is making people quit and a bored game.
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Not sure if this is consider as a bug but when I tried to sell materials or herbs into a catshop I have to do so one kind by one kind because if I try to sell all of those at once it shows Service Unavailable.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The whole upper right quadrant of the UI is dead, clicking there does not select mobs/items there, or allow clicking for movement direction.

Yea I searched for this, but could not guess what others may have called it.
    Just some guy
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The whole upper right quadrant of the UI is dead, clicking there does not select mobs/items there, or allow clicking for movement direction.

Yea I searched for this, but could not guess what others may have called it.

I've noticed this too. Since not long after the Genesis update. There's also an area around the squad list and your character in the upper left that prevents you from clicking on mobs. It's getting really annoying.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • madadu
    madadu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hello

says i need 2 kill Unjust Bowman but they aint in game

picked up this quest from the faction npc near the elder in archo north but the mobs aint in game.
    can this be fixed plz
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    barb skill "clean sweep" shows channeling bar at bottom of screen reads "Extreme Fury" while channeling

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6345/barbskillbug20110802185.jpg
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • colier
    colier Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Friends list is not showing the Friends that are online...
    Connection Status is wrong, Reporting Friends as bieng not connected when they are!

I am standing right next to 3 of my friends on my list...my Friends list is reporting them as offline! (They are online)

I have tried to log out and renenter the game multiple times with no resolve. I am showing as being offline in their List also!

EDITED: Found the problem. The character names are case sensitive ingame. If you type the name As it should be using proper grammer (I.E Capital letter on first name and the player makes his name using all lowercase, the game reports the player as being offline).

Why are names case sensitive in the game. This can lead to duplicate names being used one lower case and one with capital letters. This should be fixed...
  • X_Azrael_x - Dreamweaver
    X_Azrael_x - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    colier wrote: »
    Friends list is not showing the Friends that are online...
    Connection Status is wrong, Reporting Friends as bieng not connected when they are!

I am standing right next to 3 of my friends on my list...my Friends list is reporting them as offline! (They are online)

I have tried to log out and renenter the game multiple times with no resolve. I am showing as being offline in their List also!

EDITED: Found the problem. The character names are case sensitive ingame. If you type the name As it should be using proper grammer (I.E Capital letter on first name and the player makes his name using all lowercase, the game reports the player as being offline).

Why are names case sensitive in the game. This can lead to duplicate names being used one lower case and one with capital letters. This should be fixed...

names are done this way so that there's unlimited ideas for char names. Imagine if more then one person wants angel....angel, Angel, /\ngel. gives ppl a chance to have the name they want :)
  • Darkmenacer - Archosaur
    Darkmenacer - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I have gotten my sage yataghan vortex. The descrition clearly states that after the cast cost of 435 mana it will only take 35 mana every 1.5 seconds yet when i use it, it takes 435 every 1.5 seconds. I got the skill so i could save some herb but it isn't helping at all.
  • luisg1234
    luisg1234 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    someone came into my account and stole my 60m. not what happens to my account since I

stole the money do not want to lock removed 2 weeks ago that I have can help me please
  • luisg1234
    luisg1234 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the most to me is to please more than 2 weeks that I have the lock and do not want me ba remove it Help me please thanks
  • Earthbloom - Sanctuary
    Earthbloom - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Any chance the unjust bowmen bug will be fixed int he next few patches?
    Also what about the supposedly farmable items in the faction base?

Also I don't think that this has been mentioned on here, but what of the random iron and gold chests spread randomly throughout perfect world? They've been in game since the beginning and even at level 105 they are unfarmable. Will something be done with those eventually or will they be removed?
  • latte078
    latte078 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Whenever i log in it says Cannot connect to server then i ignore it and log in into my person but then it pops up with disconnected with server. andu start moving fast and everythin.
  • rtigerfishy2
    rtigerfishy2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    My friend and I were playing on the east Harshlands server. We're running off the same router 5mb/s connection; both run 8gig of ram; a 5770 for thier grpahix card and a 6870 for mine. when playing quests for the "Guard at the Gate" for the 20/20 missions (which by the way dont show up as complete when you go back to talk to the guard; if you spam click it you will just end up doing the first one over again); The counter for how many of each monster you caught/killed would sometimes pick up for me but not my friend and vise verse even though we were standing right next to each other or even hitting the same monster. and sometimes it will count for both of us. which its supposed to be either killing blow or by party kills of the monster is not entirely clear as we didnt notice it until this stage of the game. Also the Free-for all allocation of items button seems to have a mind of its own and wants to keep defaulting back to random.
  • Arxiia - Lost City
    Arxiia - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i never finished cube, and aside from being stuck in have a listen (never got a die, had to kll myself) now the main room npc has a silver flag over his head and the fat **** wot gimme a die like hes supposed to. fix this **** for real, im getting ripped off here, i pay money to play this game.
  • pepe0511
    pepe0511 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hello

There is a 54-inch level Mystic character. Today incomprehensible characters teleirt error thrown from the game, and since then I can not go back again to drop it.
    I tried another character, goes to the game without a problem. I can get back to my character?
    If anyone can help please write to the forum.

thank you

Sonnino
This discussion has been closed.