The New and Improved Bug Report Thread

Options

Comments

• Llewelyn - Raging Tide
    Llewelyn - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Some items apparently received some different names in AH and thus cannot be found there using search.
    Such items traced by me so far:
    - Damsel's Dress (for Damsel's Sleeves search works fine though);
    - all Bayside set;
    - all Ruffian set;
    - practically all Earthguard flyers (they are apparently listed in AH as "Paper Crane/Glede/Beetle" etc., while their ingame names are totally different.
  • shadowcurse01
    shadowcurse01 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hey, eveyone

Im kinda irritated by my roobe of the loong i bought because my character who is wearing it is a wolf barbarian and , you can actualy see his neck out of the robes collar.

so could you please fix that :p
  • Brumok - Raging Tide
    Brumok - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    When i went to turn in my dragon quest to the Dragon Quest Directer at the eagle inn near etherblade i had 44% exp collected. but when i turned in the quest for DQ (20) part 3 i had my exp get reset and lost my 44% and it got replaced with only the 15k exp that the quest game me. so instead of me having my 44% exp plus and addition 15k exp from the quest built up i lost it all and only had the 15k exp from the quest. then i tried to contact a online GM about the issue nad waitied over 15 minutes with no one getting back to me.
  • newnickunregistered
    newnickunregistered Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I tried to get a weapon from the Emissary of the Void for 5 honors of the light, but the npc does not see the honors at all even though i have them in my bag.

20110826204954.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Daisy - Momaganon
    Daisy - Momaganon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    53ju6jv9.jpg <- What is for the EXP Cube? first? second?
  • shizuka12
    shizuka12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    On my Venomancer and Barbarian, I have been asked to a squad on multiple occasions today.
    Now, usually (and as everybody should) I get the option to see who is trying to invite me, and I am given the option to 'Accept' or 'Decline' the request.
    I signed on today and I cannot even VIEW the options OR who sent it to me.

Is this a bug?
    Is this happening to others but me?
  • nidrock
    nidrock Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok, does rubberbanding count here?
  • PinkyBaby - Archosaur
    PinkyBaby - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not sure if this is a bug since last patch or if suddenly ppl are pking all over secret passage. It just started since the patch. When you get pkd and say that isn't allow, the response is" report me what they gonna do .... they won't do anything so report" sad when a bunch of 90+ ppl pk noobs just trying to do their quests in there. b:angry
  • xnms
    xnms Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Glitch.jpg

This is a glitch I found at stairway to heaven
    I have circled the hole that my barb fell through, he was stuck inside the landscape until the mobs killed him.
    I hope the designers see this and can fix it. I checked the PWI support site but could find nowhere to contact the makers of this game.
  • denispectre
    denispectre Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not sure if this is a bug since last patch or if suddenly ppl are pking all over secret passage. It just started since the patch. When you get pkd and say that isn't allow, the response is" report me what they gonna do .... they won't do anything so report" sad when a bunch of 90+ ppl pk noobs just trying to do their quests in there. b:angry

It is just PKing, they are harrassing the lower levels. I went in on my 25 Psy and my 34 Seeker...both of them are low level AND blue. I do not play PK and do not appreciate the bullying that is persisting in the area. I've turned in three tickets on the area. It needs to be policed. It is taking the fun out of that portion of the game.

DenRhea
  • greatraa
    greatraa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    my 31 blue tiger just got killed about three times in 29 i have pics if u need proof I do not pk and this needs to be taken care of right away this is not a pk area and not a pk world.
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I am not sure if this has been addressed yet or not but I wanted to report a bug. When I downloaded the game and registered I was certain I signed up for a player vs environment server when I joined Heavens Tear. When I read the rules, terms of service and guidelines for the game on my server I was certain I chose harassment free game play which is why I spent money investing in Perfect World. Is there any chance I will see this bug fixed or should I consider this to be wasted money on a fraudulent product?
  • SnowFish - Sanctuary
    SnowFish - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Genie EXP:

It does not show the Infuse with EXP cubes it just show Infuse with EXP twice.
  • lammar1
    lammar1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    when will the patching be fix cause all i get is some Chinese words and sk?????? plz let me know GMs when this will be fix
  • NewRock - Raging Tide
    NewRock - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    All you can see of them is their name and guild.
  • bighed
    bighed Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Please i need a GM! im glitched and cannot move, everytime i move it tps me back to same spot, none of my spells work so i cannot tele please i need gm.

images

20110914164243.png

20110914165740.png
  • SoulEatereva - Raging Tide
    SoulEatereva - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    A month ago my friend Rippu on the Raging Tides server got a Scarlet Ninetails, she has hatched it but it will not go into the petbag slot and is not able to be used and she is now a level 21 and it requires a level 20 to be used.
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    Ukkie - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I tried to get a weapon from the Emissary of the Void for 5 honors of the light, but the npc does not see the honors at all even though i have them in my bag.

20110826204954.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That is not a bugged. You have to drag your orders to the box in the window. Then it will see them :)
    Gentlemen, I believe I am on fire
  • BlaiseBlade - Dreamweaver
    BlaiseBlade - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    In the PVE Dreamweaver server, just in the PK zone in the Secret Passage, a lot of blue named players are dueling and some how the AOEs are damaging and/or killing all players around. I am Blue Named during all of this and I can't get a screen shot to prove that I am getting PKed with a Blue Name by Blue Named Players, because it's some how causing me to auto accept death then warp back to Orchid Temple. I can't do my quest because Players are abusing this glitch!
  • FemSage - Dreamweaver
    FemSage - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ever since the #564 patch I am unable to cancel a Teleport screen. I used to be able to <Escape> from a Teleport Map Screen, but it's not working anymore. Sometimes the costs of the teleport are too high. Seeing no way to cancel it I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del, open Task Manager and End Task the game. I am on Windows 7 x64.

Okay, that didn't work. Why is there no way to right-click the systray icon to turn it off?? So I had to pay extra bucks to go to a destination which is useless to me. I lost 3K coins. Frustrating. Could someone post a list of all destinations and what they cost? That would help. As it is, if this happens to everyone then it's highway robbery to not have posted prices for a procedure you cannot cancel.

Later edit: Btw, it happened at Misfortune Island. Interesting name. I was able to escape at Sanctuary. They don't have any destinations on their map.
  • madadu
    madadu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    today thought lets do paperclipping quest... when i got to member of talon in tusk town handed in the book and never gotten next copy ...plz fix this its anoying after flying around for god knows how long
  • tofsing
    tofsing Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    here something intressing, after last patch, i was doin on cele sage culti quest. all vent fine until i should have gotten my quest from 1k elder but i didnt. not sure of quest name but i know what i have to do. thats is to kill 30 mobs in OHT, UF and Valley of the scarred.

any suggestion why that is?
    did this be4 on my other char and all vent good. tho i didnt on my demon char. the quest after the one i cant take is, Edge of Chunyun. but agen that for demon. not sure tha sage quest is called but its almost the same chain.

Would really like some info on this issue
  • Eocene - Raging Tide
    Eocene - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I npced today two chests of coins from the event, but several hours have passed and I still received no DQ points for them (they are supposed to be worth 500 points each) and on the list of the items vendored they apparently apear as a blank space:

pwibugdqrewards.png
  • RTigerfish - Harshlands
    RTigerfish - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    here's a bug nobodys gonna fix; on harshlands server you dont get any kind of indication at level 30 that you are vulnerable to pkers. i serriously doubt any of the flying lip turds in the dev group will fix it. they are all about making money and dont give a rolling jelly doughnut what would actually help people. also they oughta make mention the ability to bind things to your char. ok fine im a noob but still it oughta be stated clearly in game and part of the whole cant get the next level or thru your main quests without being exposed to the information. but what do i know? half the npc dialog is misspelled; there's tons of areas your avatar can get stuck and not be able to move. the list goes on and on; and i have utterly lost confidence in anyone fixing it. not that it really matters.
  • KarenaiHana - Sanctuary
    KarenaiHana - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol keeping sticked a thread made by a quitted admin...so lame.

He's still reporting the Delta teleport glitch(Those who used to teleport you back to 1k streams upon the death),which was somehow fixed(Not excactly but still),in a recent patch.

Have fun people posting to dead thread that its not gonna be edited even if those bug are gonna get fixed.

This is like a mailbox with the"Complains",word on it,where all the mails gets directly into a rubbish bin b:surrender
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol keeping sticked a thread made by a quitted admin...so lame.

He's still reporting the Delta teleport glitch(Those who used to teleport you back to 1k streams upon the death),which was somehow fixed(Not excactly but still),in a recent patch.

Have fun people posting to dead thread that its not gonna be edited even if those bug are gonna get fixed.

This is like a mailbox with the"Complains",word on it,where all the mails gets directly into a rubbish bin b:surrender

yeah it even says in the forum rules if there is a "bunch of pages start a new thread" but even if a new one got started i doubt it would get sticky noted. which is why i think people keep posting here; which i guess is a bug in it of itself. and again... its probably not going to get fixed.b:victory
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:nosebleedalso; if you read the TOS; PWI clearly states that they guarantee absolutely NOTHING; that you MUST follow their rules and if you break then they DONT HAVE to do anything about it except tell you that congratulations you just unlocked the F.U.B.A.R. Noob Achievement of Postal Angst; and there is nothing they will do or want to do about it. Unless of course its a Zen transfer problem and even then it will be a while before that gets fixed for you. Enjoy the elevator music (not available in all areas) and sit around in bewilderment in their double indemnity clauses.

(if you want to know where i got that phrase <which i cleaned up> 2 The Ranting Gryphon's chat about "Cyber Bullies". i actually bother to site my sources. sorry no hyperlinking due to tos.)
  • Zidraxx - Lost City
    Zidraxx - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ok i got perfect world on my new computer and i have windows 7 on it.After i installed it i logged in and wanted to hear some pw musicb:laugh after that i found that i don't have any kind of music.I have the music in city of the lost but only there.What's the problem.b:thanks
  • FemSage - Dreamweaver
    FemSage - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    First, the sound problem in Windows 7 computers. You need to enable Stereo Mixing to use verbal chat and hear more than proscribed feeds. Stereo Mixing is disabled by default in Windows 7, no doubt to encourage you to listen through Windows Media Player. Do the following:

1. Click START > then open Control Panel,

2. Click on Hardware and Sound > Sound > Manage Audio Devices

3. Click on the Recording tab,

4. Right-click anywhere INSIDE the Recording Tab window (regardless of what it says there) > then from the menu choose Show Disabled Devices and Show Disconnected Devices. The Stereo Mix icon should then appear.

5. Right-click on the Stereo Mix icon and select the Properties window. In Device Usage choose "Use this device" (enable). Click Apply and Okay. All done!!!

Second, I discovered how to <escape> from a Teleport Map. So, say you open the map in Plume. Click (left-click) on the dot for Plume, then press <escape>. That should clear it.

Third, perhaps this topic is entirely redundant and ignored by the admins. They haven't locked it yet so I would think there's some merit in its continued existence.
  • Juriana - Heavens Tear
    Juriana - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Room 9 of cube not giving a dice upon staying alive for 100+ seconds.

This may only affect some people, seeing how when I wc'd the problem someone told me room 9 worked fine for them. However, I've relogged my character the first time it happened after waiting ~2 minutes (restarted my client and all) and died to get back to room 1.

I got room 9 again, waited 3 minutes, still no dice. :\ This is irking me, I like not being stuck in a room, tyvm.

While relogging may work for room 9, when I tried in room 47 I find my self back in room 1. How annoying =.=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.