"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Comments

• SpiritFoxJS - Harshlands
    SpiritFoxJS - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think there should be an option in the Boutique to buy a certain color of Pigment. All colors should be available.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Have they actually implement any ideas from us?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • AnglzTank - Archosaur
    AnglzTank - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not to sound like I'm promoting any other games ( of which i wont say the names of ) but a few ideas are:

1: Make an Arena or Battleground that includes multiple servers against each other or working together in some sort of a team effort.

2: More end game content that is involved in the storyline of Perfect World.

3: Raid squads and raid instances ( more than one group of parties working together in some sort of group objective ). possibly trying it out on world bosses would be nice.

4: Make classes available in more than one race with differences in abilities according to the race of the character.

These are just a few different ideas that make other games more interesting and keep people playing. Perfect World might try one, some, or all of these ideas in their own way to keep Perfect World competitive with other top of the charts MMORPG's.
  • Titanwiz - Sanctuary
    Titanwiz - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The should be a way to transfer the PWI 2009 Anniversary mount. I don't even play my highest level character anymore, and now my mount is stuck on him. :(
  • arlow
    arlow Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i'd like to see better drop rate at higher levels, its the firs game i'v seen whit decreasing drop rate as you gain levels. On top of that there is a penalty to loot when you ge others ppls buff, in squad and are melee character. Some of these penalties can be really nasty : over 50% less drop from thrash mobs ...
    I am not talkking about instance mobs ... just world map ones. And whats this behavior of mobs .... all the casters are well packed and pure melee are always far from one to another ...

a loot hyper stone should be an awsome idea also (it you can make it craftable whit tokens of luck or in new faction home) or daylies cashmaking quest not only for the ELITE playes (like RB) ... the new faction home quest/instance should be awsome there.

Keep p good work tho graphics are really neat but .... please : put more musics that are better or area themed.
  • Kiel - Dreamweaver
    Kiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I very rarely buy gold so I make all my coins from grinding but lately, the drop rates have been **** so this is what I'm suggesting:

1. Kick up the drop rate to 1.5 all the time. Then at special times it could be 2-2.5.

OR

2. A form of a hyper stone meant for drops. It could have the same rules as a hyper stone. 3 stones=1 hour of 8x drops, etc. As a basis, the drop rate would only work on a mob you killed 50% of. That way TT and boss drops would still stay at a stable-ish price and not drop drastically.

AND

Spirit is a hard thing to come by. One of the things that I'm suggesting for spirit is to maybe have a Spirit Trading System, similar to the gold system. 1 mil spirit could be sold for 500k or whatever. Just another way to get the money flowing in the servers.

The same idea for the Drop hyper stones could apply to spirit. Have spirit stones that have the same rules or even have dual hyper stones that could be exp/spirit, exp/drop, spirit/drop. Just an idea. b:victory
  • heavenskies
    heavenskies Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Pls Upgrade the old classes (wiz higher dam, cleric better...etc)
  • Ingemar - Raging Tide
    Ingemar - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Give more attention to the Untamed.

Even with all the new races coming out, and how PW was made, it should have been possible to give them facial adjustments (eye spacing, nose size, etc), facial features (bushy eyebrows, manes, etc) and fur/skin colors by now.

The fact that a Barbarian can't carry another on his back is just silly.

The fact that there are no female barbarians (amazons?) or male venos (nekos?) seems pointless as well. Every other race can have male or female of both classes. Let this one have the same.

Add more species... black panthers, eagles, hawks, lizards... to the Barbarian list of species. Considering the number of animals you see in this game, there should be more species who became Untamed.

And give a little love to all the other "original" species as well. Don't let the new ones bury the originals with better looks, skills and such. Try to update the older races so they keep pace with the new things.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I would like to see the Phoenix Feathers/Source of Forces be able to be used to make a "Legendary Pet Ticket". Basically, instead of them giving you their specific land and air pet, allow you to choose from any of the tameable land and air mobs for the pet, but with the legendary pet stats and growth. Perhaps make it an extra requirement to also have the egg of the pet you want to make into a legendary in addition to the 9999 items. PWI would stand to make more money from this as people would have a reason to purchase more than two legendary pets, and it would also give the game more variety on pets you see everywhere(It gets blande seeing hercs/golems and nix/bugs all over the place)
  • Alyssaxolove - Archosaur
    Alyssaxolove - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I don't know if anyone else agree's with me, but the bride and groom's fashion is the most beautiful fashion of all. If I were to see the bride dress for 20gold in the boutique, I would buy it in a hurry because I like it so much. So my suggestion is to add it to the boutique. People will still want to buy the wedding packs and get married because it comes with a free wedding set. But for those of us that want the wedding fashion as perm--I think it would be great to see it in the boutique. Thank you.
  • Xander_Cage - Heavens Tear
    Xander_Cage - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    fix the auto pathing to the same as on heroes, JD and FW so we can move around objects not walk into walls, trees etc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Auctioneer

Search mode is not working since new expansion was released.
    Revamp the AH!!

Fashion: Same name for fashion at boutique and AH.
    Mounts/Pets: Same name for mounts, pets at AH at in-game names
    Filters: Better filtres, example with skills books: lv79, lv100 skills, Demon / Sage or filtered for classes.

New expansion:

Squad dysplay is oversized, specially the class icons, that I really dislike. There is no way to know the gender at squad or the red glow when someone is beeing attacked.

OHT
    Make those map not that 'infinite' picture that is kina annoying and sometimes hard to find the Exit and also make the Auto-path work properly inside OHT

New races cuztomization
    -Make up
    -lips colour

Skills

Add back the (X) cancell option channeling bar at skills like Regeneration Aura (BB)
    Edit: I found this but i'm not the only one who have same problem that i had trying to drop down BB
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • fremustacheride
    fremustacheride Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Need more character slots. We have 10 classes now but still only 8 slots. I don't know about the rest of you but I'd like to have one of every class without needing a second account or using a different server.
  • Ramanock - Archosaur
    Ramanock - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think the meditation should be updated for the other characters. It wouldn't be hard and it would be very interesting to update our old characters.

Some ideas?

Elves : When they meditate being enclosed in maybe a set of semi-transparent wings
    Untamed: Reverting to their animal form and being surrounded by a swirling aura
    Humans: Their attacks have a lot of dragon relations so maybe being surrounded by a dragon when they sit down
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Just a thought If they added both male venomancer and female barbarian's to the list of avaliable gender's Then would that mean they would add a "gender transfer" item possibly to the game? This in itself would be a nice addition. As to my opinion at least. Since they could say something along the lines of:

Due to the low number of "male venomancers and female barbarians" or something It was thought there were no male venomancers or female barbarian's. But after close observation and years of study they have discovered that there are they just look so dam alike you cant tell very well (insert massive facepalm here for pwi Devs)

That being said it would provide people with a way to choose the gender but be male or female Jus a thought. ofc seeing a barb in a bikini would be hilarious idk about all of you but id laugh my fricken azz off.b:laugh that aside yea personal opinion but what does every1 else think?

Or we could say something along the lines of the new race was able to see the difference with the "third eye" or something to tell male and female untamed apart till then nobody could? Just saying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • jubeanie
    jubeanie Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yeah I agree of having water mounts, I dislike swimming so slowly. But I guess I can't complain, it's a free game :X
  • og0pogo
    og0pogo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    On that note why not make tide form for tide born look somewhat like the character. Currently not even the skin colour remains the same.
  • __coyote__ - Lost City
    __coyote__ - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i think the untamed true form should be upgraded so like a wolf barb turns to a wolf of some kind the skill i after all called true form.

as for the venomancer a change of form is kinda a bit of a odd1 cuz of the bat venos and the elk and bunny but the cat would be nice to be a cat like say a panther or something as well as haveing male venos and female barbs but barbs being that most of them look like they will beat u up mite not look to well as a female then again mite be cooler then all other classes

i guess some can say the male mystics like a male veno but it realy is not like a veno mystics get 4 sumons venos get any pet they want rather a wolf bid cat bunny bear anything that is tameable

i also have some ideas for pvp and the action house and other things aswell

idea for pvp is give me a reason to go pking(player killing) like money gold or cool items
    or have a bounty hunting thing kinda like the wars only u get a target name like say shadow or demon or any1 who is playing the game
    say like my name is vmon(note random names) my target is shadowkitten i get 1for hour to find and kill that player after i kill them i get a reward say there level is 100 mine is 102 i get 5gold or 100tokens that adds up to a realy cool weapon or plate bcuz it was not a 2hit kill deal if my target is say lv 40 and im 102 itll be kinda easy to kill them so make reward like 1gold and 10tokens

idea for action house have a way that u can buy 1 of something u need not have to buy 500 if u only need say 50 i know i have needed 5 of a item like logs some 1 is selling 50 of them for more then i can afford it would help every one that i know out im sure it'd help every1 on the game

as for what every one i know calls the cash shop i want to buy pigments in the color i want like black or blue or any color i want like for 7gold get 10 black pigments that mite drive prices down some in the action house from 2mil each to 500k that would make it affordable for non cash shopers

i was also thinking of maybe giveing the seeker a true 2handed sword kinda like the claymore only slower but realy strong the normal blades and swords r cool but i want a true 2handed sword that can hit realy realy high but is like 0.70 atk speed something that makes them a bit slow but stronger i have
    played other games that have 2h type weapons they r slow as they can be but super
    powerful

what do u guys think of my ideas?
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    New Cleric Skill

Since clerics has the slowest speed and we need to run with our slow elves legs behind the tanks to keep they alive I thought that maybe GM's can desing a new lv79 skill for clerics to allow us to upgrade our speed like the veno's, bm's, sin's, seeker's speeds skills.

Something like this:

Mana: 60
    Channel: Instant
    Cooldown: 60.0 seconds
    Weapon: Magic weapons

Requisite Cultivation: Spiritual Adept
    Increases movement speed by 100% for
    15 seconds.

I know taht do we have genies holy path but others classes got it too and also they have the speed skills making clerics the 'turttle' class.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • NekoNails - Lost City
    NekoNails - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    special quests for lvl 100+ that earn extra character points. special weapons, armor charms, belts, pets, genies, mounts and flyers you can only obtain through these really hard quests that have strategy to them.
  • Mitsukaixx - Archosaur
    Mitsukaixx - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think they should reconstruct the old classes from before tideborn update.

I.E. New skill animations, new character skins to look better, old areas reconstructed to look similar to the way they are now just with more details and stuff, including ALL of the lands of the old area's. (this includes adc and 1k and so on) New armor skins(stats leave alone just change the looks) Possibly even make the armors look diferent on each class, so a level.. 30 heavy armor for example would look diferent on a barb then it would on a bm or a seeker. everyone gets there own individual style/look of the same lvl armor depending on there class and race.
  • Akridia - Dreamweaver
    Akridia - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    AN ADDTION TO THE ALREADY PRESENT "Slogan Space Increase":

Change it from the number of characters we have atm to like 1000 or something. then we would be able to write bunch of stuff like a welcoming paragraph, faction rules, general info about some of the members, stores that some members currently have opened and where another member can find them, important notices from other member, like one that is sick who may want everyone else in the faction to know this so they know why he might not log on for the next few days or something. the possibilites are endless if you ask me, and it would prolly get rid of factions having to make websites to fit all there information and stuff on, you know?
  • gegaaura
    gegaaura Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    here are my thoughts, mostly for wizards and in other areas.

remove emberstorm, PLEASE!:

While it's great idea, it's not so for the wizard. as the wizard doesn't have the time or the hp to charge and burn out his low hp for aoe damage. wizards are too expensive as it is and no one puts skill points into that skill even if they to stoned, druck and bored out of their mind just for the heck of it.

I suggest replacing emberstorm with wizard's summon pet, a fire elemental. thats it, just one fire elemental, no pet healing ability, just max level 10 skill summon fire elemental, that might have a fire aura that works like brambles skill. eh eh?
    second thought: since everyone has become a hyper noob now especially with the new race out. why not set a type of advanced class for certian class types, something people can reach after level 100+?

two ways i think this could be done is like this. by class and "alignment" (sage or demon) or by class skill paths.

EXP 1: a wizard who has maxied out all fire skills could become a pyromancer. getting a set of new skills related to fire only.

BM's could go down the fist skill and take an advanced class of ''monk'' with a set of new skills for fist BM's

Clerics could choose between more advanced/faster/effective healing class, a advanced buffing class, or advanced metal offensive class.

the Alternative to this would be based on "alignment"

A sage wizard could become something like a "arch mage" or "exalted wizard" with a list of stronger wizard sage only spells. having more powerful magic with more perks then just a wizard

or a demon wizard could become something like a "blood mage" or a "warlock" and get a list of demon wizard only skills. he could become much faster then a normal demon wizard, almost as fast as the psy, and for balence perposes, since he could become the fasted and strongest cast in the game, maybe he could get self buffs that either drain health or lower defense for faster casting and more destructive power?

demon venos could becoem a succubuss. a sage cleric could become a saint or seraphim. barbarian demon could become a destoryer or tyrant. etc

my last and possibley the first thing that might acaully get done. since the TB and the EG both have their own meditative states? why not toy aroun and adjust the other races to have similar alternative states?

winged elves could turn in to being of pure light or levitate into the air and glow in a inner light, human could become surrounded in fire or have small dragons circiling around them, they are the fire race right? untamed could uhh......well you get the idea...

thats all for now...but seriously X emberstorm already >>
  • Boytiger - Sanctuary
    Boytiger - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    OK I have said this before but with the way the game has gone please take this under advisement. Please have the dungeon boss's drop 2-5k coin,and better XP. In all other games I have played the boss give's good XP, coin and drops. And bring the mold's down to better leveled boss's, for example mold: Shady Blade level 42 sword is dropped by level 150 Legion General Feligar. shouldn't that be dropped by a level 50-70 dungeon boss? Look I know you need to make money but we need to have some kind of incentive to go in the game other then doing CS/WQ/FCC/TT/etc. I cant spend real $ like i would like to because of the real economy but I would have more fun in the game if I could get more coin,XP and drop's from a boss. I could start to move forwards again. Please help some of us that can't drop $50-100 a month in the game, I'm lucky if I can spare $20 every 3 month's. A boss should drop and give XP better then a normal mob. OK I'm done

Thank you for your time
  • puff2009
    puff2009 Posts: 2
    edited March 2011

How about better coin drops and mat drops. How about changeing the mysterious chip npc so people are not wasting so much money to buy the chips just to turn around and pay millions more to make items. How about thinking of other people then cash players, so other people could have a chance to get gear, items, guild base that doesnt wipe them in coins/gold. Would be nice to see it equal to everyone on game not just the higher lvl cash players. b:thanks
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I've a great suggestion: Please, for Hell's sake, give the male Tideborns Facial Hair options! It's bad enough they are stuck with emo tranny hair unless you buy fashion hairstyles, and with the awful enough tide form/meditate, I'd at least like to be able to make a male tideborn that doesn't look like an emo twink. The male Earthguard got the same facial hairs as the human males, who not give them to the tideborn as well?
  • HexOddus - Raging Tide
    HexOddus - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:chuckle
    New Genesis release, is great tyvm... but still missing some fine points there ....

1. Quests do not give reputation,
    certainly by doing the quests you can lvl up 3 of the same lvl you are taking them at, lot of exp, enough spirit, some money but no REPUTATION...
    How are we supposed to get 35 000 by lvl 85... pls add up some Reputation points to the new quests... I am tired of redoing solo and one army quests just for the sake of reputation... same goes for the Dragon Quests, no reputation - No Celestones

2. No Celestones for new races below lvl 20, really they grow too fast, no spirit and no money to get the right skills...

3. Already suggested but mentioning it again...
    make pets and mounts like tomes... certainly by something sold in the store... or by a difficult quest... add some point to them, let us get that additional stat...
    and make the ones, for venos, either transformable or upgradeable in apperance (like the ones in JDV) and make the skills cheaper

4. Drops... well is hard to get them now that you can be lvl 30 in less than 12 hours game... some crafters and salesmen will thank you for the dropings, it looks you modify the programmed rate...

5. Make the items at some date 2X1... you give 15% on a regular basis, the hammers at half price gave me the chance to get four instead of 2... this goes for the most of us that have several chars... we would like to get some banking and inventory chars... the stash account is some progress... but we still need the super stones, I would buy even 3-4 at half price for at least 4 chars...

5..1 about the hammers, what was the idea of making the weapons in the chest just to last certain ammount of time ? b:shocked
    when asked about being worth paying ZEN for a hammer to get a 14 days weapons is lousy, I do not think I will advise buying one
    I just used one of my hammers, and not thinking about using any other one... at least not for a weapon that will disappear... and that cannot be used by anyother of my chars...

6. Respawning in the new area is improved, but what about the other areas...
    some bosses take too long to respawn, in that sense for BHs we should be able to just restart the cave, takes too long to deliver and go back to continue the squaded BH...

7. you certainly limited the earthbound... specially the seeker, cannot use any other weapon but the swords... as for the BMs you should put the ability to choose any of the 3 kinds in the chests, I mean swords, spears or axes... last one was limited to barbs, ty for openning that one to all races (exception made on the earthbounds)

well enough
    I JUST REALLY WANT THE REPUTATION IN THE QUESTS, the celestones would be nice to have...

THANKS AGAIN, AND GRATZ ON THE NEW RELEASE !!! .b:pleased

You made me stay, I was thinking about shaya, DDO or LOTRO to start.. b:shutup
  • HexOddus - Raging Tide
    HexOddus - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Need more character slots. We have 10 classes now but still only 8 slots. I don't know about the rest of you but I'd like to have one of every class without needing a second account or using a different server.

Yes, as in my above comment, I was to suggest this too...

You can sell us a stone for it ... I was thinking the max for chars would be 16...

Let's face it, I will make a 80 char in less than a month, but a weak build, then just erase it and restart a new one... all that cause because of dropped items and the supposed to be hammer...

now the hammer is useless, too expensive to get a well breed char... lower the price or keep bringing 2X1 or even 5X3 store items...

I mean 5 items for the price of 3...

and to get a new chars' slot should not be more expensive than a Hammer... if you want money... then you can lower the number of chars. to 6 and the expanded sold ones to 16...

that will give you 20 USD at 2 USD ea. but to get the full expansion... sell 2X1 items that way some merchants can sell the other one ingame...

tataaaa !!!
  • sceneguy
    sceneguy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think their should be a bikini costume for males x3
  • Kaiyal - Sanctuary
    Kaiyal - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    how about lowering cragglords stats to a more manageable level,and giving him a skill that lasts 20 seconds to superpower himself for the big DD aoe like he has now that could still take the 2 sparks.

would eliminate the need to resummon another pet right after him and it would make the mystic class overall more worth it along with making him a more useful summon in general both with questing anf pvp
    Mystics...we're here to save all your butts from the end of the world...yeah,i think that sums it up pretty wellb:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.