"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Some sort of simple way to see all of the current sales, when they started, and when they end. Rather than having to fish through 20 pages of news and compile your own list every week.

Maybe another thread similar to the Cabbage Patch Notes?
  • Khaleesi - Raging Tide
    Khaleesi - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I would like to suggest the option to transfer items and characters between servers, at least once!
    Could be awesome for all of us players want a fresh start, but a little easier beginning. :)
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Halloween Vendor Shop

Male: Pumpking with a black hat and a spider hanging from the hat, a froggy on the floor eating flies. Some candles around, a light inside the pumpking and a green glow surrounding it.

Female: Pumpkin with a black hat and a pink loop, with eyelashes and one black female kitty on the floor licking his paws and moving the tail. Some candles around with light and a purple glow surrounding it.

Also opens up 2 additional sell/buy slots and allow you to use a longer shop name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • andrei94
    andrei94 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    PWI MAKE PLEASE A SERVER WHIT ONLY OLD CLASES LIKE OLD TIMES AVERYBODY WOULD LIKE THAT b:sadb:dirty
  • soaper58
    soaper58 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    PLease make an unbinging charm!!!!
  • HexOddus - Raging Tide
    HexOddus - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ok thanks again for the Genesis !!!

0.and the disccounts on the boutique, I was able to get the bank and the stash superstones,
    -but no superstone for cupboard {do not remember name now} where you store crafting materials, so a good thing would be to get an ultrastone for 10 g to expand all of them.
    -Also pets or mounts should be able to have a bag to carry items, i.e. JDV
    -Fix the quest items stash bag some of them are going to my regular bag, that should happen only when quest bag is full.

1. b:victory REPUTATION b:angry
    i will repeat and repost everytime I note something...
    ADD REP POINTS TO
    SCROLLS, ORACLES, DQs, DIVINE ORDERS, SPECIAL EVENTS {GRIM EVENT, JUNGLE. ETC},
    b:bye AT LEAST ONE POINT b:surrender

2. Blades and bows available for seeker, the sword is boring.
    Also to be able to get a short range weapon {swords, fists or blades} for archers that allow to use ammo or shot units in order to have the ability to use Skills for that particular class.
    Just as the BMs you can create an additional tree to that particular weapon being added by a tome, quest or sth. {or as aeria games just allow us to change class at any time with a reset stone, this way we would come with better names} and I would not loose my name.

3.REPEATING, BE ABLE TO COMBINE GEAR'S STATS, i GOT ONE WITH +5 MP RECOVERY BUT CANNOT ADD ANYTHING ELSE BUT SOCKETS, WHICH LIMIT THE AMMOUNT AND IT IS ONE STAR, PLS MAKE IT ONLY FROM 1 -2 STARS GEAR TO 3 STARS...

4. Ability to cast self healing or improving skills while mounted, or be able to attack back when mounted and being attacked, lag and casting time to unmount have killed me several times.
    -Also to have the options to place pots in slots for charms, and a menu to set timer and prefrerences, also ability to stack them in that position. again the esper in JDV has that options.

5. Pets... make them able to mix attacks with gennies, ornaments are in the way when fighting, if you can mix the gennies' skills with some improving stats from pets, most people would be looking forward to get a pet that would make the gennie more useful and useful for some races.
    - it is good that gennies have an edge when turning sage or demon, but a plus would be to combine us with the gennie... think for it for lvl 103-105... imagine those stats of the gennie with a char, and the skills combined with a pet not for ornament but to aid in selfimproving attribute points...

6. finally since i got a new computer, more memory is available, you can make two sets of hte programm according to requirements, and in that sense put some features for more advanced hardware...

ty for the good work... and improve those bugs and misshaps.b:bye
  • Talim - Raging Tide
    Talim - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Client with no boutique with a PvP and PvE server b:surrender (I wish)
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how about you ****** idiots fix sins?

A +12 full r9 anything has trouble taking out other +12 full r9 anything else. Some classes, like a cleric, psychic, BM, barb, veno, would have a fair amount of difficulty taking out anything with +10 gear. Regardless if they were r9 or not.

A sin with +12 r9 daggers can kill anyone in under 2 seconds, guaranteed. Regardless of class/gear/whatever.

And they can be in stealth while doing it.

How is that possibly balanced?

I realize you care nothing about the people that play the game, and only about how much cash you can round up, but come on...I'm willing to bet all server's population is already above 50% sins. There can't be that many people willing to reroll sins and spend $2000 to get r9.
  • Diamondude - Raging Tide
    Diamondude - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    To Quest Add:

In Tracking Quest have click and auto route like hotk and BOI

To Manufacture Add:

Delete Mats item and decrease amount of material plus change new materials to manufacture. Add level 1-2 manufacture items in Arch for beginners.

Make us faster
  • Grettel - Raging Tide
    Grettel - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Add "letting mystics heal their plants" please.
  • Roscovian - Sanctuary
    Roscovian - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    As PWE adds more games and more servers to their lineup, the GMs are spread ever more thin. I would like to see a program where certain players are given the opportunity to be GMs or moderators.

My vision would have long-term, high level players with authority to answer questions, forward issues to regular GMs, institute a 15 or 30 minute ban on misbehaving players, and other low level administrative things that will free up the GM's to handle only important matters and allow the community to participate in moderating the game.

In cases where I have seen this done before, the requirements are typically adherence to a daily or weekly schedule, minimum hours of online time, and regular training/status meetings, so you don't even have to pay them money and there will be a large enough applicant pool to ensure quality players are elevated to such a status.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    As PWE adds more games and more servers to their lineup, the GMs are spread ever more thin. I would like to see a program where certain players are given the opportunity to be GMs or moderators.

My vision would have long-term, high level players with authority to answer questions, forward issues to regular GMs, institute a 15 or 30 minute ban on misbehaving players, and other low level administrative things that will free up the GM's to handle only important matters and allow the community to participate in moderating the game.

In cases where I have seen this done before, the requirements are typically adherence to a daily or weekly schedule, minimum hours of online time, and regular training/status meetings, so you don't even have to pay them money and there will be a large enough applicant pool to ensure quality players are elevated to such a status.

The one problem with this is favoritism and/or abuse of the power. That is the main reason why PWE chooses to run all in-game dealings from their own office, where it is much easier to track the doings of their employees.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol everyone who made a thread in this section got trolled by the subthread itself.
  • UnicornBree - Raging Tide
    UnicornBree - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "Venomancers allowed to tame any pet they want"
    Like the monsters near earthguard start area... Those cute lemurs and elks b:chuckle
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    BUMP! b:chuckle

Auctionner

- Revamp some filters, example for books, be able to filter for sage/demon or class to make it more easy to find it.
    - Add the same name for fashion/mounts on AH as the boutique names.

Squads

- I think the new squads display is really oversized, shrink it a few, make the red glow more shinny you almost can't advice it.

Chrono World/ Sage&Demon World Maps

- Add the real map at Chrono/Sage-Demon worlds and make the autopath work properly. Is a pain autofly inside of those places.

New Races Customization/Chara

- I missed the lips colour option and the make up option for Earthguard and Tideborn races.
    - Add more slots to create more chara on the same account.
    - Allow to modify the INI.files or just add all the hairs/customices to every races/class.

Cleric Skills

- Clerics just have two level 79 skills and the slowest speed in game, should be nice add a new lv79 skills that gives us some extra speed for a time like other races has, BM's, Sin's, and so on.
    - Increase the Siren Kills effect range like 25 metres at least.

Venomancer Pets

- New Earthguard area tameable pets. Like those new ones babypets.
    - Revamp the pets skill adding a new skill lv cap to balance the veno attack with the pet attack (is really easy to steal agro from the pet ) Maybe lv6-7 skill to learn at lv100 pet with better agro and attack.

Boutique/ Event Boutique

-New Change gender Scroll/Charms to be able to switch in the other gender.
    -Revamp the Event Boutique. Add EG fly mounts.
    -Add the Kitty vendor shop from the last summer event. (Do i really like this vendor shop b:dirty )
    -Unbinding Charms, just for those items that you previously binding.

Old Races Revamp

Meditation
    Elves: Surrounded by a rainbow coloured wings.
    Human: Surrounded by blue and red dragons.
    Untamed: Surrounded by brambles and fireflies for venos and fire effect on barbarians.

Gear:
    - New desing on the Old races Rank8 armor to don't look like the normal TT90 ones.

Genies

- Change the genie appearance, it can be according with the genie Lucky Points, a green genie can have a green line surrounding the genie icon box like the sage/demon skills does, purple one and gold one or make the genie icon change with the genie according to the LP.
    - Revamp the genies skills adding the new races skills for TB and Earthguard.

Chat
    - Remove the Horn chat it is annyoing and also it pops up into the normal chat so we don't need it duplicate x_x
    - Add the Horn chat smilies to the boutique, Event Boutique or DQ points system.

System:
    - Bidding Hall /TW / Events -> Change the message colour or allow the TW message into the faction Chat like it does with GB stuff and when crystal is under attack. Or just add a new chatbox Bidding Hall and Events.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thank You KrittyCat for this reply, this means we are not ignored :)

Frequently Made Suggestions: Check here before posting!

I want to add the option for an Account Stash Expansion, maybe a new Account Stash Expansion Stone that allows you to have an extra 8 slots. I think this is a suggestion that will interest to others players with account stash.

I saw this at Database: Perma Tigger Vendor Shop

Atm I don't saw it at our Bidding Hall, I know there is a thread from frankie asking for the items that do we want included into the BH bu cannot find anyone suggesting this. Wonder if this is gonna happen.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • djbasswolf360
    djbasswolf360 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ok this is going to be two suggestions in one, together, hopefully, could fix some lag in cities like Archos. 1st Cat ( and other variations of cat shop) adopt NPC status while open. 2nd All NPC's be given a radial boundary that prevents shops from setting up there. This would prevent shops from being setup on the elders head for example or several shops clustered together and would cut down on the number of shops in a given area so as to not overload the server. It is frustrating having to find a tiny little spot of an NPC to click on weeding through all the shops and their customers and Archos. especially West Archos is becoming Lag City. ( I REALLY don't think Chinese culture would be too fond of merchants crowding the elder either lets show some respect with a larger boundary around the dwellings of the royals and wise.)
  • SnowFish - Sanctuary
    SnowFish - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    - Zoom at Fitting Room. Should be nice be able to zoom at your character while fitting clothes or hairs styles.
    -Remove wings ears from elves races when wearing hair styles.
    -Add the Refine fitting into Encyclopedia to allow us to check the gear refines bonus
  • reddragon999
    reddragon999 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There is cultivation quest in the SP.

You have to kill Silver Frost for the cultivation to open up the past,
    freken lame you have to face jerks who kill you for fun now while your trying to do your cultivation quests.

Make the bosses in SP appear outside the cave,
    that would make it so PvE players would not have to deal with all the jerks ruining the fun of the game for them.

I am on Heavens Tear server PvE for a reason and many others are also, WE DON'T LIKE PvP or PK or any of that ****.

I put real money into this game and your slowing making the game less fun as you add more PvP ****.

Save it for the dang PvP servers and learn what the hell PvE means for once.
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    -Remove wings ears from elves races when wearing hair styles.

aww what's wrong with them? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • brenbascos
    brenbascos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hi,

Hola GMs. It's been 3 years now in PWI and I was thinking that maybe I could send you my suggestion about the gameplay.

Here are some thoughts shared by me and my friends and guildmates online:

1.) Additional Territoral Maps.

-- This means, we will have the chance to go all out battle in a different maps other than the original with 3 lanes, 13 towers, 1 crystal thingy. This way, each and every map will determine a new way of gameplay and strategy. The more Territorial War Map pattern will be the more exciting and enjoyable. This could also pull a lot new and old players of PWI as this new feature will be more realistic where the victor will not win by sheer force alone but by strategy aswell.

2.) Random Territorial War Modes.

-- This means, we will encounter a few different battle mode in territorial war. Say for example, A territorial war where a victor will be determined only if one guild reaches 2000 opposing guild player kills first.. So basically, its a race for 2000 kills. But this cannot be taken lightly, as this 2000kills or greater needs more strategy in supporting, taking, damage dealing and focus. Another example is, Flag match. As the name emplies, a representative of each guild in territorial war will get the flag of the opposing guild and bring it to their own base. there will be several Flags for each guild to defend to disperse 40, 60, 80 members of the guild in the war.

3.) Joint Alliance Territorial War

-- Though the 1st thing that comes in mind after reading the title is "how laggy can it get if more people gets in TW".. haha.. But, take into considerations that in Alliance war, where allied guild will fight along your side is simply amazing and awesome! So basically it will be a guild alliance war vs another guild alliance war. Now, the reason why there is a guild alliance war is because the there will be a castle where there are gates and towers that needs to be destroyed. A 3 level of doors until the attacking force reaches the final door which will be the keep. Inside the keep, the attacking force will have to battle out opposing players and will have to destroy a few tablet to get a key. Now, this key must be delivered to its final destination, lets say, a pandoras box. When this happens, the attacking force will be declared as the victor. The character who gets the key will be announce in the entire participating defending alliance so they could kill that key holder.

This is just a suggestion our beloved GMs and developers. But I'm sure this will give a new chance for both PWI players and PWE company to rise. Territorial War is I believe the highlight of the game. Hunting, grinding, BH,FB, FC, Leveling and stuffs are only preparations for this war. The idea I've just suggested is ofcourse subject to be changed depending on your preferences. Our goal only is to improve the territorial wars every weekend. People tend to stick to the game because of territorial war, but after 3 years of repeatition, it gets boring overtime. I think its time for the developers to rise. There is no point releasing another race when the war style is still the same.
  • Zeg - Raging Tide
    Zeg - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I believe there should be an airship that stops at every town...just think...you'll be flyin around and pass an airship with your fellow players waving as they pass by...World of ******** has it...but i don't like that game...so perfect world should have it...ahahaha....i just think it would be something interesting to add to the scenery of perfect world.
  • Zeg - Raging Tide
    Zeg - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    also...flying mounts for all races...some people don't like their flyers...so they should be able to choose mounts that fly.
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    still hope there are more fash and hair stykes in the char creation ... especially in earthguard...i would be a seeker or mystic if there's a hairstyle i like in earthguard...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LestatII - Raging Tide
    LestatII - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Don't know if this has already been suggested... 100+ pages = TL;DR, sorry. I think that actions should be able to be performed by typing them into chat i.e, /wave = character waves. It's a waste of hot keys to assign actions and it's a PITA to have to open the actions window and click on an action.
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he must say something. --Plato
  • LestatII - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Aryanna,

Not that I'd want to produce work for you... but I have an idea... all of the suggestion in this list, maybe make polls for each one and then upon gathering the results, we'd be able to make sure that what is contained is what the majority of PWI players want. Maybe that'd give the devs an incentive to implement the changes. Also as they do, remove the suggestions implemented from the list.

Just my two cents. :)
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he must say something. --Plato
  • LestatII - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ooooo! Just thought of another one! Add an option to toggle static or dynamic mini-map (whether or not the mini-map turns in the direction you turn).

And when using the alternate A and D setup (A and D to turn the camera) that your character moves and the camera turns with your character (as if the camera were stationary unless using the right click to pivot and pan).
  • Sheshka - Raging Tide
    Sheshka - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I have a small suggestion for convenience. On the faction list make the online/offline status of faction members different colors. Maybe online white and offline yellow or something. If you have a longer faction list it saves you a little time checking to see who is on. Just a minor thing but it would be kind of nice.
  • Dabdoub - Lothranis
    Dabdoub - Lothranis Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    We already have enough Substances from Nirvana Talisman , please change the Substance reward as bh 100 to something more useful .b:bye
  • Dabdoub - Lothranis
    Dabdoub - Lothranis Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You might wanna fix Caster Nirvana, often squad is fail and we have to stop it after 3rd boss , make it easier !
This discussion has been closed.