"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you do realize this thread is basically dead?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yes, I do o.o I just miss the old updating times xD

I was thinking of making a new one and actually keeping it updated, but I don't know if anyone would actually post in it... *I would actually be able to keep it updated*
    edited July 2010
    Options
    critisizing a mod.. tisk tisk.....

• Myai - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm not criticizing the mod (I'm fairly certain that he/she had a good reason to stop updating), I just want a thread updated. I really don't care what this mod does, I just wish that someone who could would step in and update this. If someone took up the responsibility right now it would probably take more than one or two hours to surf through all of the post since the last update, but it would take at most 20 minutes per week after the neglected pages are completed.
  • __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear
    __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ok, when im grinding, i like to set a goal for myself. like i tell myself that i'll kill 100 mobs or whatever. it would be nice to have a goal setter so u can click a mob and there is a button or something that u can type the number of that mob that you want to kill. it would count down every time you kill a mob, like you are doing a quest, but just for farming or grinding. it could be called 'Goal Setter'
    Whataya think? b:cute

Edit: o.o just realized that this thread is not being updated... oh well, i put my idea out there anyway :)
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\Animated siggy.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Grey signature made by ForsakenX. Thanks!!
    Blue signature made by me! :D
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you could make a thread on it, but search and see if it's been suggested b4

• Myai - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I scanned through most of the posts that can after the mod stopped but didn't see any discussion like ours, where someone actually said "I'm going to do it!" and then everyone told that person to not do so. After that I also scrolled through some of the Suggestion Box to see if there was an already-made thread, which also came up negative.

So, I think I'll go ahead and do it! I don't mind of mods delete it after or whatever, it's better to try and fail than to not try at all.

b:bye
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Alright, here's the thread I was saying I was going to do:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=808982
  • Rahuli - Raging Tide
    Rahuli - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    plz add a race in the far north!!!!!!!

that would be cool
  • EPro - Dreamweaver
    EPro - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    -Remove the repair cost for armor, weapon and accessories.
    -Remove the coin cost for leveling skills and only pay with spirit points.
    Agreed. But could just lower it by like 25-40% for the coin & spirit cost
    for skills and repair cost by the same amount.
  • XXHaruka - Dreamweaver
    XXHaruka - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    changing it so that when you click the coins in your bag it'll drop into the gold trading place like it does in trades and the bank and stuff ^^;
    i've lost coins because of the withdrawal and deposit thing confusion x.x
    this will help me and my slow self, and my friends too. take this into suggestion plz and ty ^^b:thanks
  • Urraj - Dreamweaver
    Urraj - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If it hasn't already been suggested, increasing drops on normal monsters would be a good thing.
  • ironmaiden00
    ironmaiden00 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    -Ability to toggle more than just one pet skill. (Seriously, do you think we only want to constantly use ONE of the pet skills? This feature is even in JD D= )

-An item that allows us to open more skill slots for pets

b:bye

1.) - yes im for it. will be more nice to have more then 3 skills on pet. an item maybe you have to get 100 phoenix fethers for extra skill slot. then 200 for next one and 500 for third one. that will be ok

2.) it will be also nice if you could drag the petskils in f-bar and create a combo. coz over the time i had to learn perfect what to do with petsskills and i have to say its more difficult to handle skils as veno as other races. so implant in f-bar petskills would make the thing much better

3.) then i will agree with housing system. if it will become an failure with lags never mind coz you dont have to enter it.

4.) an another thing are the genies. im too tired to create 10 genies before one become good. if there will be a possibility to add them extra randompoints. maybe for item in cashshop. it will be difficult for me, but i think that kind of stuff will be also sold on market.

5.) Antother thing is that you havent the money to buy phoenix ot hercules at lvl 1. so u lvl up. till u can buy such pet ur lvl 100 and then u have to lvl it up. so it will be nice to have pet exp scrolls in the cash shop. which allows for example for 5 gold to skip 5 lvls for 9 gold skip 10 lvls and for 13 skip 15 lvls. maybe for 30 gold skip 70 lvls. so if you have your lvl 8 sawlty for example and buy for 9 gold an exp pet scroll it lvls automatically to lvl 18.

6.) my last whish i have posted extra. it was an idea of a new race. look here:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=841712

its just an idea nothing serious, but wanna hear what people will think about. and dont wanna this in first place coz there are more important things than that and after tideborn it will need maybe some time to implant a new race. but wanna hear what the players think about a race that use ghoust skills so mainchar stay behind and just the ghoust fight with skills. the mainchar has just ability to summon different ghoust

there is one idea more. a different war map with a new goal. the barbs dont carry catapult, they have to cary a crystal to the other base that can be destroyed. if 10 crystals are be carried in the other base u win. the crystals must have less hp then the ones from normal war, but im not sure if it would work. there are so many war tactics i read. but different maps will make it more difficult. or something like you can implant traps on the way to the castle and just assasinn can walk over it. it explodes like the traps in TT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ggmastergg
    ggmastergg Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This is a period of Raging tides and stuff

but maby pwi can add (or actually change)

- Depth change of the game like world of war-craft

- Music change, add your own music with .mp3 files ( so not that very asian music all the time)

- adding capes

-change that thing that if your'e falling from a great heigh that you lose HP and not a smooth landing

-a bigger world map and something like territory wars but then on a large field and battle, so for example capture the flag, team deathmatch but then in pwi style

maby new graphics like better distance, random weather on all the places so not on some places

i'm very curious if pwi will read this b:victory
  • ironmaiden00
    ironmaiden00 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    oh ok if you can hear antoher music maybe but i will never change coz i love the music in pw awsome and many will agree like here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=832572&highlight=ingame+music
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ggmastergg wrote: »
    This is a period of Raging tides and stuff

but maby pwi can add (or actually change)

- Depth change of the game like world of war-craft

- Music change, add your own music with .mp3 files ( so not that very asian music all the time)

- adding capes

-change that thing that if your'e falling from a great heigh that you lose HP and not a smooth landing

-a bigger world map and something like territory wars but then on a large field and battle, so for example capture the flag, team deathmatch but then in pwi style

maby new graphics like better distance, random weather on all the places so not on some places

i'm very curious if pwi will read this b:victory

>__> this is PWI not WoW-I didnt even like some of the game play for some of those minute reasons you stated above.

PWI would have to change form a F2P to a P2P if you wanted that stuff...but Im really really stating to despise the WoW knock offs. I play PWI to GET AWAY from WoW not to get into another carbon copy.
    /ends rage

Myai's thread is great for (re)organizing reasonable and "PW" unique additions they could make. *toddles off and posts some ideas in there*

But if I would like to +1 something it would be increased drop rate. Please. It's killing the TT b:shocked
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • _Strawhat_ - Harshlands
    _Strawhat_ - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yes im gonna like it
    1.) - yes im for it. will be more nice to have more then 3 skills on pet. an item maybe you have to get 100 phoenix fethers for extra skill slot. then 200 for next one and 500 for third one. that will be ok

2.) it will be also nice if you could drag the petskils in f-bar and create a combo. coz over the time i had to learn perfect what to do with petsskills and i have to say its more difficult to handle skils as veno as other races. so implant in f-bar petskills would make the thing much better

5.) Antother thing is that you havent the money to buy phoenix ot hercules at lvl 1. so u lvl up. till u can buy such pet ur lvl 100 and then u have to lvl it up. so it will be nice to have pet exp scrolls in the cash shop. which allows for example for 5 gold to skip 5 lvls for 9 gold skip 10 lvls and for 13 skip 15 lvls. maybe for 30 gold skip 70 lvls. so if you have your lvl 8 sawlty for example and buy for 9 gold an exp pet scroll it lvls automatically to lvl 18.

• zola7
    zola7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    maybe
  • PainfulGain - Sanctuary
    PainfulGain - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I am extremely grateful for the free mount, but I would like to see them give out aerogear for next year.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wow ive never even looked in this thread & man is there rlly anything left to suggest seriously tht is one long dang listb:laugh great job makin it
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Soren - Dreamweaver
    Soren - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This idea is in a raw stage of development and would need some polishing but I believe that it could be a potentially interesting update to the Territory War mechanism.

Suggestion:

Territories across P.W.I. (or is it called Pangu)? have been conquered and claimed by daring factions (guilds) from the clutches of the Wraith (enemy mobs/bosses) many ages ago. These Territories now lie occupied but relatively dormant in that there are only limited amounts of activity in them (the only activity is derived from the possibility of a weekly Territory War AND the territory's weekly payout of Mirage Celestones). I propose the RE-INTRODUCTION of the initial territory-capture instance where the battleground is filled with enemies. The new system would entail the following:

At anytime during the week (or more realistically at a specific time slots like any normal event such as the Daily Race or City of Abominations), the faction that owns any territory can choose (as a faction) to enter the territory's battleground and fight off the Wraith invaders for special prizes (I leave any consideration of prizes to the hands of the game developers).

The advantage to the developers and game managers is that the instance already exists along with variable difficulties (depending on the tier of territory the faction wishes to assault). The mechanics and conditions of victory are established along with an NPC to activate such an event (every territory is represented by a territory officer).

Now obviously if the faction was strong enough to conquer a land once, they can obviously do it again right? Well I propose that the mobs in the battleground instance be upgraded or even modify the conditions of victory. All the mobs can be made stronger than they were before making things far more challenging for a faction that has grown significantly from the time that they conquered the territory months (and even years) ago. Or if the time limit for the victory condition was reduced to say 1 hour (for example) it would make things slightly more challenging (Or the prize can be modified by how quickly the faction can achieve victory).

Consider the fun, the challenge, the competitiveness it would reintroduce for factions that own even a single territory. Consider the effect it would have on the factions that DO NOT own any territories. Territory War activity would sharply increase since this event will become a new incentive to participate in territory conquest.

Obviously we must consider the disadvantages as well. There is that fact that on some servers, territories are owned by only a few very strong factions. Many people will complain about this and demand a reset of the territories. Well I say that if they want to get some of the rewards from this new event, they either need to become stronger or join these stronger factions. These are the realities of life in P.W.I. and it has been like that forever. I will also entertain the possibility that factions that own territory might not want to do the event. Well that's entirely up to them... There is also the possibility that the event will be widely hated. In that case, you can simply forget this suggestion :P

Honestly I can't think of many downsides to this idea. It'll be a ton of fun and easy to maintain. Looks to me like a win/win situation. Good luck to you GMs and game devs, I hope my suggestion sparks a few interesting ideas.

DOWN WITH APATHY!

Sincerely,
    Soren of Dreamweaver
  • Lanoa - Dreamweaver
    Lanoa - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i would like to have the ability to hide offline friends on my friends list. i have multiple groups set up and i can't see whom is online in some groups because of the long list of offline people in others without scrolling all the way to the bottom.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It has been suggested before but I didn't see it in the "Cash Shop" list:

Account Stash extension stone.

If PW really wants to make money, this is one way to do it. (Would be really sweet if we could get it with tokens like cupboard and wardrobe stones but... most people would be willing to pay for this one.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It has been suggested before but I didn't see it in the "Cash Shop" list:

Account Stash extension stone.

If PW really wants to make money, this is one way to do it. (Would be really sweet if we could get it with tokens like cupboard and wardrobe stones but... most people would be willing to pay for this one.)

I'd like to see the super inventory and safe stones up for tokens too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    Kawailele - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    am i the only one that feels this way?

Genies need to be updated with TIDEBORN exclusive skills. They are the only race without their "own" genie skills.

yes i feel the same as well b:pleased...for psy it would be ........ im hoping that it would be like increase ? % of defense = to a ??? % of your soulforce that last ??? amount of sec.... i no i no ... u might be thinking y would psy need that? they have white voodoo and psychic will ....well in between cool down's is 1 of the psychic weakness so u cant spam psy will .....even 10 sec is not that good vs uber charm barb (but dont get me wrong it is a sexy skill that is the bomb XD ..and there is still a chance 2 win lol) and when ppl pop out of no were like sin's barbs with arma,seeing archer setting up for a 1-3 shot with stun immune with no time to act maybe u can live with a click of this ganie skill lol..and with white voodoo on we may live longer with it on but some times our damage is a little sad(well i think it is some time's :)..)and some hits are still strong.. and i would type more but i m 2 lazy right now b:chuckle as 4 the sin's i don't no... ohh and make the ppl in pk mode red dot on the mini map ty
    what comes up must come down what goes in must come out! b:chuckle b:surprisedb:mischievous
  • l3an
    l3an Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hi,
    i got a suggestion, it would be nice if i had a the preview button not just for fashion but for amor. Or an npc u can meet in archosaur, plume, lost, etherblade and raging tide, where i can see how the stats refine and the imbued stones of an equipment, i dont got jet, will influence my Hp, Mp, atk speed, interval, channeling and so on...

best regards L3AN
  • RainaLynn - Sanctuary
    RainaLynn - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    To be able to use apoth while BBing.
    Bosses in TT 3-1 Made easier for squad. ex no killer aoe.
    Direct tele to bosses after wining.
    Just a few ideas ^.^
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ya'll realize she hasn't updated the list since February 26, 2009? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • m1chal
    m1chal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    In auction house add filter by class... Swords, boots, etc... and subclass swords / glaves, etc..
    And filter by lvl neaded then auction house would be more efective
  • gegaaura
    gegaaura Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    my suggestion is minor.

I just thought it might be a good idea to make claws and fists dex damage basesd.

arguably you could use strength or dexterity in a real fight.

bruce lee for one could hit over 300lbs of force and was 135lbs 5'3

if the Gms think it's worth going that way
This discussion has been closed.