"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Auctionner

Revamp some filters, example for books, be able to filter for sage/demon or class to make it more easy to find it.
    Add the same name for fashion/mounts on AH as the boutique names.

Squads

I think the new squads display is relaly oversized, shrink it a few and add the red glow when someone is getting attacked.

Chrono World

Add the real map at Chrono world and make the autopath work properly.

New Races Customization

I missed the lips colour option and the make up option.

Cleric Skill

Clerics just have two level 79 skills and the slowest speed in game, should be nice add a new lv79 skills that gives us some extra speed for some time like other races has, BM's, Sin's, and so on.

Boutique

New Change gender Scroll/Charms to be able to switch in the other gender.

Old Races Revamp

Meditation
    Elves: Surrounded by a rainbow colour wings.
    Human: Surrounded by blue and red dragons.
    Untamed: Surrounded by brambles and fireflies.

Gear:
    New desing on the Old races Rank8 armor to don't make they look like the normal TT90 ones.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ok

i wish me a HP - Bar for the Venomancer pet which shows up above the head of the pet
    )( may same for mystics?

and i want to have a recursive macro using or at least more slots in the macros.
    for example:

i create one macro to make a chain of skills and then put thos macro in another macro.
    That way i can combine differen macros and just have to activate my macro once.

if that is not possible please just at more slots in the macro so i can get more skills in a chain.
    it is a pain for a wizard without macros on boring bosses like in TT.
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Squads

I think the new squads display is relaly oversized, shrink it a few and add the red glow when someone is getting attacked.

I adviced this has beeing already implemented again but the glow is so softly that you can't almost apreciate it so can u make the glow more strongest pls.

Old Races Revamp

Meditation

Gear:
    New desing on the Old races Rank8 armor to don't make they look like the normal TT90 ones.

This sounds great for me I want a new look of the Rank8 gear for all races.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • SwE_Master - Lost City
    SwE_Master - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Fix chat bubbles!
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My main request: shrink the minimap's bar back down.

The map itself is fine, but the bar stretches across a third of my screen, and is accompanied by an annoying invisible bubble beneath the bar that's the full height of the minimap. I can't click anything that happens to be behind that invisible bubble. This is deadly when healing in instances. Please either make it so things in the upper right corner of the screen are clickable through the UI, or shorten the bar so it doesn't take up as much of the screen. b:surrender
    Old Races Revamp

Meditation

Thirded! The TB and EG meditations are neat, so let's show the old races the same amount of love.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • Pikone - Sanctuary
    Pikone - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    +1 on new meditations for old classes, and another thing, they should add repair powders that whould be realy nice, another thing, archer elven alacrity need some fixing, when atacked to be casted on self not on atacker b:angry
  • HexOddus - Raging Tide
    HexOddus - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well, I would like to see this ingame ...

1.Since the Weapons only last some time, make a stone or get an NPC to fix those weapons for coins, in a way that would reset the time to that weapon...

I mean we use a hammer for lvl 50 weapon that last 20 days, then it disappears b:angry... -at this point I wonder is the counter fixed, or just ticks when logged in?-

It would be great to have a Stone or something to make it permanent, of course to share it with my other chars, or just to make it tradeable after certain times of reset... I might even consider to set a counter to it, either to dissappear completely or to become tradeable (since you have spent a lot to reset it)

As for the coins you might set it as 10Kcoins for 1 day, or so on... like buying gear...

2.About Gear and weapons, sometimes crafting might get too hard when it comes to gather materials... As I mentioned before either you enjoy the game or just lvl up so fast that you get to play something else.. once you have tried all...
    Let's face it now we can lvl up very fast...

In that sense, there are gear and weapons with additional stats, the recovery HP or SP options are low rate to be crafted, it is easier to find them in some gear * (1 star) dropped. But when we get a fair *** weapon, no stats or not the ones we actually are craving to get...

Thank you for Rune Crafting, but we need either an option to combine pieces of gear and weapons, since rune crafting covers most of all and pots serve well , it would be much better to have - again - an option with stones, or according to crafting level the option to combine or at least exchange additional stats on gear...

So far we just can transfer refine lvl, but what about additional stats... of course we would need counters for the star's level of such gear or weapon no more than 5-10 pieces of gear to improve another, depending on lvl of gear/weapon, if you have a lvl 1 just get a +2 chances to be combines.

I mean, if you have a lvl 7 gear, then you have 9 chances to combine ...

Additional stats can come to up to 4 options like sockets, and we would need limits, no use to place 1000+ Hp on gear lvl 2.

Of course this would help those that like solo most of the game and are high level...

this option if implemented would need, to be handled like gennie skills, open, upgrade, erase or combine...

This kind of options is available for ESPERS IN JDV. Where you can combine them, but limited to same race...

If not an option to combine them , then get us something to add those stats not depending on a matter of randomness rated iteration...

3. I might be saying it again, but since you have 2 very good ideas above, I remind you

GET REPUTATION POINTS b:cry
    FOR THE DIVINE CONTRACT AND THE DRAGON QUESTSb:victory

I have already mentioned that celestones would come handy to them, but the reputation would be great... or just instead celestones, create an option to gather points to do point 2... By doing this kind of quests we would earn the chance to be able to combine additional stats in a piece of gear...

Now I think inthe future it would not be enough, so you might create a new type of points gather by any kind of gamming, and as DQ points change them for something for 1 and 2 ideas.. or just combine DQ points with reputation, making the last expendable, but easier to get.

4.UPGRADE OLD CLASSES

I have been reading this for a long time, I actually suggested last year -2010- to at least get 3 colors for barbs hair, as a minimum, normal, black, gray and white... either of this is great for any of your current animal chosen for barbs... exception might be for panda and tiger, but a black tiger with green lines would be great, and a gray pand well up to you... think about sales to redo the appearance...or at least DQ points spent.

Now, in JDV when you get to lvl 150, you have the option to restart the char, and choose a different faction, i.e. here class or race... again since we cannot gather enought materials, you might do it an option at lvl 50 or 100, instead of increasing the slots for characters, again make a reset stone worth... sell it or make it tradeable for something, of course we would keep the items and all that we gathered, think about the safe and bank stones to be sold... and the way you would allow to recreate a wrong build...

either you let us get our investment in somethings like bags,pets and everything. and restart as other race and class or you allow us to get a different three skill with the option to learn another class or race skills...

I mean a Wizard after being sage or demon, should have the option to learn cleric, psychic or mystic skills or just change the ones he does not feel comfortable with...

let us make our own build, of course I understand that means tons of objects and programming lines...

but since we are in Genesis get to Exodus... and let us dream for those after lvl 110 or so...

It would be great to have a wiz with limited veno skill or the power of a barb, or a barb that can sustain magic damage or cast magic, after 110 lvls... well that means you have been around and would not like to restart as a newbie...

tataaaaaa b:surrender
  • kyouchou
    kyouchou Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Just because this bothers me so much taht I'm tempted to write a brand new thread on the subject, allow me to reiterate...
    Resizable UI

I don't understand why this isn't already available, especially since both the in-game options configuration interface and the systemsettings.ini file have the option to enable or disable "UI Size" which currently has absolutely no effect whatsoever as far as I can tell.

And this isn't just an issue of allowing people who run large screen resolutions to scale the interface up so they can see it without getting total eye strain, but for people like myself who have to run the game at a resolution that is lower than our native desktop resolution for performance reasons, it would be nice to be able to scale the interface smaller as well. I hate having double-sized UI elements that get in the way of my seeing the game environment just because I happen to run the game at a resolution that is half the size of my native desktop resolution, and I shouldn't have to put up with it.

At the very least, the UI elements should automatically scale relative to the game resolution, so that if you run the game at a resolution that is smaller than the "average" that the UI was designed for, then the UI elements should be smaller by the same ratio, and similarly, if you run a large resolution that is larger than the "average" that the UI was developed for, then the UI elements should scale to be larger as well, again at the same ratio. I would prefer total control, but at least automatic scaling in that way would help a lot of people.

In addition, I would like to see more screen resolutions made available. I'd prefer to run the game at 1440x900 rather than 1280x800, but I can't because it isn't an option. Running the game at my native 1680x1050 isn't an option because my poor little mobile graphics chipset in my laptop can't handle it and I get severe loss of FPS. I imagine I'm not the only person who would like to be able to use a different resolution than the ones that are available, and since the game already has the capability to allow resolution scaling, I see no reason why it should be difficult to add new resolution options to the menu.

Anyway, that's what I'd like to see.
  • titanis
    titanis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I would like to see other items that give you - intervals you can get channeling on all but intervals only on a few
  • DemonicDark - Dreamweaver
    DemonicDark - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Since there are hyper xp stones, i suggest u 2 create Hyper Drop Stones,
    Also suggest u 2 make underwater mounts, and lower account stash stone price in Cash Shop
  • UntamedZlina - Sanctuary
    UntamedZlina - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I will go through the other threads in this forum over the next couple days but please feel free to add to this list here.

Add " WE WANT Ally chat" .... u know like 2 fac. ally up and u want to chat in both at the same time..... so ya

WE WANT ALLY CHAT!!!!

- http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1073441 -
    -non- b:cryBecause i Dont have an EPIC frase or Pic to put in here.b:cry

Exept!

b:angry Audacity Faction ROCKS!b:angry

b:angry Zlina or -Z- or z or FoxyZlina b:angry
  • marjoomg
    marjoomg Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dear pwi!
    I have a problem .Some ppl report me for hacking.this is not true just look me and will understand if i am using hacker or not.
    <3
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This new system of TW bidding is really stupid. It really makes it easy to fake bid.
  • lordfreak
    lordfreak Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    inorder to make the game grow we need more content for the higher lvls... so if we in corperate a mirrored world and actuly duplicate the senerery but make the mirror transport u to when the gods ran pwi give new bosses(the gods/devils) and the ability to keep the higher lvls occupied for say a 10 lvl expansion.

mostly dont expand the map....make it have layer b:victory
  • JakeKira - Lost City
    JakeKira - Lost City Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The characters can be made to look as they are customized by the user to the other players too instead of sporting a bald look.It destroys the purpose of customizing the character.

And the BGM in game can be improved.The BGM can be varied for different areas as it is very monotonous and frequent change in music would help enhancing the gaming experience.
    Judge me and I'll prove you wrong.
    Tell me what to do and I'll tell you off.
    Say I'm not worth it and watch where I end up.
    **** me over and I'll do it to you twice as bad.
    Call me crazy, you really have no idea.b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Force to Get What U Like,Or U will Be forced To Like What U Get.
    Wanna get an awsm sig?-Silvy's the right person for you b:victory
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Auctionner

Revamp some filters, example for books, be able to filter for sage/demon or class to make it more easy to find it.

Squads

I think the new squads display is really oversized, shrink it a few, make the red glow more shinny you almost can't advice it.

Chrono World/ Sage&Demon World

Add the real map at Chrono world and make the autopath work properly. Is a pain autofly inside of those places.

New Races Customization

I missed the lips colour option and the make up option.

Cleric Skill

Clerics just have two level 79 skills and the slowest speed in game, should be nice add a new lv79 skills that gives us some extra speed for a time like other races has, BM's, Sin's, and so on.

Boutique

New Change gender Scroll/Charms to be able to switch in the other gender.
    Revamp the Event Boutique.

Old Races Revamp

Meditation

Gear:

Genies

Change the genie appearance, it can be according with the genie Lucky Points, a green genie can have a green line surrounding the genie like the sage/demon skill does, purple one and gold one or make the genie icon change with the genie according to the LP.
  • kesstryl
    kesstryl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So glad to see Autorun on the list. I rely heavily on Autorun in most of my games due to carpal tunnel, and I have to limit my play on PW due to no Autorun keybinding. I usually customize it to letter F so it's next to my movement keys. You have no idea how much that has helped me to increase my gaming time, wish PW would add this very basic keybinding.
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Auto-targeting (tab key) has been implemented ages ago.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • kesstryl
    kesstryl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I said "Autorun" not autotarget. Autorun is when you hit a key once and your character runs without holding down the W key (hit the key again and char stops running, etc). Then A and D are used for turning only. I don't dig mouse click running as constant mouse clicking is also fatiguing and I had to quit games because of it.
  • Kimahri_San - Heavens Tear
    Kimahri_San - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i wonder do gm even read our suggestions?
  • hotfudgesundae
    hotfudgesundae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kesstryl wrote: »
    So glad to see Autorun on the list. I rely heavily on Autorun in most of my games ...

/signed on the Autorun

I can live without it, but it's standard in so many MMO's hope PW will actually implement this one ...

Just started playing PW (and FW) today - played PW years ago, looks a bit different now. But I'm definitely enjoying it.
  • Letmeblossom - Dreamweaver
    Letmeblossom - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    /signed on the Autorun

I can live without it, but it's standard in so many MMO's hope PW will actually implement this one ...

Just started playing PW (and FW) today - played PW years ago, looks a bit different now. But I'm definitely enjoying it.
    You guys do realise we have autopath, right? At level 30 you can fly and autopath (which is always available) becomes easier since you can fly at max height and not hit anything.
  • hotfudgesundae
    hotfudgesundae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You guys do realise we have autopath, right? At level 30 you can fly and autopath (which is always available) becomes easier since you can fly at max height and not hit anything.

I had read in a post about clicking in the sky somewhere, adjusting height, and it was about like autorun - but I'm only lvl 4 so that won't be mine for a while. I do use the "click in the distance" method, just can't adjust path using right mouse button. But it's definitely not a game-breaker for me by any means - if I want to path myself I just hold down my forward movement key and then adjust direction with right mouse button, no problems. Autorun is nice tho :):)

and yes, I do like being able to click on my npc's name in quest log and auto-path there - altho in PW you apparently need an unobstructed path
  • Veirdail - Heavens Tear
    Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i wonder do gm even read our suggestions?

Nope, Never. b:cry
  • Slanted_Jack - Sanctuary
    Slanted_Jack - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:shocked well its a perfect world well why you get droped here no clue how give a storeline in the start of the game for all i care i could be in death heven
  • Silberfluss - Dreamweaver
    Silberfluss - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dunno if its worth to add here, but i wanna say it really annoys me
    that - since they made this bar (look screenshot) more large - u cant target anything
    under this square (red marked) b:infuriated

2011-05-1912-27-57.jpg

hope they change this >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Revamp veno pet skill because the max level is 5 at lv80, for the mostly of the skill, can be added a new lv cap like 6 at 100 with better agro. Now is really easy steal agro from pet with the huge magical attack that we currently have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Auctionner

Squads

I think the new squads display is really oversized, shrink it a few, make the red glow more shinny you almost can't advice it.

Chrono World/ Sage&Demon World Maps

Add the real map at Chrono world and make the autopath work properly. Is a pain autofly inside of those places.

New Races Customization/Chara

I missed the lips colour option and the make up option for Earthguard and Tideborn races.
    Add more slots to create more chara on the same account.

Cleric Skill

Clerics just have two level 79 skills and the slowest speed in game, should be nice add a new lv79 skills that gives us some extra speed for a time like other races has, BM's, Sin's, and so on.

Boutique/ Event Boutique

-New Change gender Scroll/Charms to be able to switch in the other gender.
    -Revamp the Event Boutique. Add EG fly mounts.

Old Races Revamp

Meditation

Gear:

Genies

Change the genie appearance, it can be according with the genie Lucky Points, a green genie can have a green line surrounding the genie like the sage/demon skill does, purple one and gold one or make the genie icon change with the genie according to the LP. Revamp the genies skills adding the new races skills for TB and Earthguard.

Chat

Remove the Horn chat it is annyoing and also it pops up into the normal chat so we don't need it duplicate x_x

System: Bidding Hall Vs TW -> Change the message colour or allow the TW message into the faction Chat like it does with GB stuff and when crystal is under attack.
  • AJM - Lost City
    AJM - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    All of that will NEVER happen in one update that will take forever.. Here is a really easy soultion that will make the game tens time better please look.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1101461
  • AJM - Lost City
    AJM - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    New medation for the three orignal classes is a great idea, however, it needs to be realalistic and not too flashy. Dragons are a little much. I would suggest:
    Makes it alot easier for GM's to do.
    Elves: covered by wings.
    Untamed: in their animal form
    Humans: stay the same.

Post this URL everywhere if you want to see it happen and vote
This discussion has been closed.