Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yes, they can use all kind of magical insturment. Like Seeker using single sword, they look better with wand (I think), and also quest reward is wand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Periculosul - Raging Tide
    Periculosul - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Here a lots videos about this 2 new classes

http://www.youtube.com/user/pwifrankie

PWI: Genesis - Lord Of Sword
    One of the brand new Seeker skills in PWI: Genesis -- AOE Channeling Skill that attacks nearby enemies every 1.5 seconds! Lasts until canceled, or until no mana remains.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow9y7dzH5P8&feature=related

PWI: Genesis - Heart Burning Sword
    One of the brand new Seeker Skills in PWI: Genesis - A 20 second debuff. When you attack the enemy with a Fire or Earth skill, the Critical Strike Rate and Damage of that skill will be increased.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85rpo6zH6mQ&NR=1a
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yes, they can use all kind of magical insturment. Like Seeker using single sword, they look better with wand (I think), and also quest reward is wand.
    Can you tell me more about mystics? Like is their revive buff a buff that activates when the target has died? Or is it a revive like the clerics get and can revive targets who are already dead? Also do they get any type of group buffs that are beneficial?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    sikozu wrote: »
    Can you tell me more about mystics? Like is their revive buff a buff that activates when the target has died? Or is it a revive like the clerics get and can revive targets who are already dead? Also do they get any type of group buffs that are beneficial?

It's a buff that activates when the target has died.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Yes, 15mins, may extend to 30mins for sage/demon or update in future. Exp lose reduce by 80% at lvl10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • sikozu
    edited February 2011
    Yes, 15mins, may extend to 30mins for sage/demon or update in future. Exp lose reduce by 80% at lvl10.
    Oh that seems nice, do you know the cool down for it? I just want to see if it is something a Mystic can cast on all party members before a huge fight, or if its one of those 1 time only buffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    From what's been reported, the cooldown's short enough to cast on all party members, but long enough to be inconvenient to cast on all party members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    edited February 2011
    From what's been reported, the cooldown's short enough to cast on all party members, but long enough to be inconvenient to cast on all party members.
    Hmm so it would seem it would only be one of those things to cast on the healers (Mystic, Cleric)? Do you know if Mystic gets a healing pet? I heard down the grape vine that they do. If they do how good would it be?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    IBubbIes - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hmm so it would seem it would only be one of those things to cast on the healers (Mystic, Cleric)? Do you know if Mystic gets a healing pet? I heard down the grape vine that they do. If they do how good would it be?

Im not sure they will get a healing summon, but im pretty sure they get a trap type skill that heals over time, not sure how much it heals though :P
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    Wylo - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Yep, update changed the mp cost and duration of this buff b:victory

played on perfect world china and got a mystic to level 33. i noticed that after a particular patch the mp cost had gone from 650 to 455 mp (at level 1) and lasts 30 minutes now not just 15.

mystic10.jpg
  • sylvanaria39
    sylvanaria39 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    can't wait for itb:dirty
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Oh that seems nice, do you know the cool down for it? I just want to see if it is something a Mystic can cast on all party members before a huge fight, or if its one of those 1 time only buffs.

Around 10 seconds I think

No, but there is damage absorb summon and 2 healing plants. One last 1minute heal less and other one last 30 seconds heal more and cost 2 sparks (I think? One spark or two)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moroulini - Archosaur
    Moroulini - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Counting the days till the expansion..i got the feeling it will be awesome b:cute b:pleased
    b:flower SEIZE THE DAY b:flower
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    Kawailele - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    any new mounts comming out? :O
    what comes up must come down what goes in must come out! b:chuckle b:surprisedb:mischievous
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    any new mounts comming out? :O

yes!:D Both I think are very nice.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    The Chinese are calling the Earthguard's flying mount "hangman". <.< No need to mention about their motorcycle which is across time and space just like the fashions here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The Chinese are calling the Earthguard's flying mount "hangman". <.< No need to mention about their motorcycle which is across time and space just like the fashions here.
    LOL, Yeah! xD
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • sikozu
    edited February 2011
    So there is a motorcycle mount lol? Also concerning the healing pets, what exactly is the damage absorb one? Is it like a normal summon like your ranged or tank pet? How exactly does the damage absorb work?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    One work like Plume Shell, other one work like Winged Shell. Too lazy to translate it again >.< You could try find it with Seach-Post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    uhm...weaker than r8?
    if that's the case, those weapons are useless.
    So you are saying you prefer rank8 wiz magic sword with 1200-1400 base matk and some crit + matk

Over a weapon with 1100-1250 matk and purge/zerk crit on a magic weapon? :3

are u high? b:chuckle

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    are u high? b:chuckle
    Yes I am, and?
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

• sikozu
    edited February 2011
    I know this has probably been answered before but I have just recently found out about the rumor so any information pertaining to this would be awesome! I am wondering if Mystic or Seeker can see through sin's stealth? If so is it a skill or passive? What class can do it? Thanks a lot in advance :)<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    I know this has probably been answered before but I have just recently found out about the rumor so any information pertaining to this would be awesome! I am wondering if Mystic or Seeker can see through sin's stealth? If so is it a skill or passive? What class can do it? Thanks a lot in advance :)<3

No, they can't, either class, the "all seeing third eye" is merely decorative.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Altho, that would make a pretty awesome 79 skill.

*hint hint to frankieraye to pass the hint to devs*
  • sikozu
    edited February 2011
    No, they can't, either class, the "all seeing third eye" is merely decorative.
    Oh well that makes me sad ; ; Thanks anyway you two for the helpful replies!! I am so thrilled to play a Mystic soon!! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The official site updated with a few new wallpapers, the first 6 or 7 I think (the rasta mobs!):

http://w2i.wanmei.com/pic/gamewall/gamewall.shtml

Also a new shot of the new blue dragon mount from the p2p site:

http://world2.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/110221/10031298253924710.jpg

I don't think I like it (nor the black pegasus) but elf wings will kick ***!~ :3
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Its a rumor what the lvl79 and 100 skills are. They are not release yet so we can't be sure. People **** the wanmei's file and find out the skill name is "heaven's tear", or 天泪 in chinese.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brooklin1223
    brooklin1223 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well gms you probaly just fcked this game up for good lolz there is no point in either of these classes but for your asses to get peoples hopes up so they cash shop like hell so they can have one of these ''OP'' classes. horrible idea gms hope you do better next time
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Well gms you probaly just fcked this game up for good lolz there is no point in either of these classes but for your asses to get peoples hopes up so they cash shop like hell so they can have one of these ''OP'' classes. horrible idea gms hope you do better next time
    Ok, I'mma butter him up for flaming, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand gogogogo!b:victory

/LOL

• sikozu
    edited February 2011
    Its a rumor what the lvl79 and 100 skills are. They are not release yet so we can't be sure. People **** the wanmei's file and find out the skill name is "heaven's tear", or 天泪 in chinese.
    So you are saying the new skills could be a way to see through stealth? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.