Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Human race b:surrender
    I know, right...b:surrenderb:surrenderb:shutup
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sad, but true :)

Let me apologies for his comment BubbIes, he's only a harmless, naive troll. b:cute

^A good example of more sucking up (keep it up)b:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ^A good example of more sucking up (keep it up)b:bye.
    Hai Resb:cuteb:bye
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    *ahem*

sikozu wrote: »
    Is that a Veno in that video? How does she have a pink tail?

Hmm not sure if she is a veno or not, but the tail is surely part of the fash. b:victory On the other hand, the wings on the head of the elves are pretty big and can't hide under the hair, I wonder how this particular hair will look like on some elf... Maybe they made wings disappear or something. Venos head thingies don't disappear when they wear the CS hair. :o
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Aaaaaannnnnnnnnnd the video is uploading b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

Anyway Here is the link but give it an hour or so for it to upload b:laugh

In the meantime read the description, and Monday afternoon I will add some annotations to the video to make it clearer.
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Fuzznutts - Sanctuary
    Fuzznutts - Sanctuary Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2011

In the meantime read the description, and Monday afternoon I will add some annotations to the video to make it clearer.

Ok so around 2:39 of that video did I hear your pet ****? or am I hearing things?b:laugh
    If we always do what we've always done,
    We'll always get what we've always got~ (Unknown)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Hey nice video, do you think you could show a video of all the summons including the ranged one and even the timed ones?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    IBubbIes - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sad, but true :)

Let me apologies for his comment BubbIes, he's only a harmless, naive troll. b:cute

b:thanksb:thanks b:victory
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Aaaaaannnnnnnnnnd the video is uploading b:victory

Somebody from the 0:7 to 0:10 seconds the aoe skill shows the damege it causes but from the 0:20 to 0:24 seconds it doesn't , what is that? b:victoryb:victory

P.S sorry for the bad english , and the video is greatb:thanks
    edited February 2011
    Ok so around 2:39 of that video did I hear your pet ****? or am I hearing things?b:laugh

You're hearing things lol its the the first part of the sound effect for the 2nd summon.
    sikozu wrote: »
    Hey nice video, do you think you could show a video of all the summons including the ranged one and even the timed ones?

Just go watch my skills 1-40 video and my skills 49 video, they are all there lol
    Somebody from the 0:7 to 0:10 seconds the aoe skill shows the damege it causes but from the 0:20 to 0:24 seconds it doesn't , what is that? b:victoryb:victory

P.S sorry for the bad english , and the video is greatb:thanks

I honestly don't know, its damage doesn't show up in the chat log eitherb:surrender
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011

I honestly don't know, its damage doesn't show up in the chat log eitherb:surrender

Its okay, btw what build are using for that misty? b:victory

ok im in Portugal and i wanted to know what time will be here when they release the patch? b:surrender
    edited February 2011
    Its okay, btw what build are using for that misty? b:victory

ok im in Portugal and i wanted to know what time will be here when they release the patch? b:surrender

I used 4 mag / 1 str per level sorta, I actually simply put points into magic as wanted and points into str as needed, so I only have ~33 str at level 59 but ~258 mag

Also I am expecting the expansion to come out at around 11:30-11:50 pm PST (march 2nd) which (if its about 6:10 pm where you are as of this post) would make it sometime around 8:00 am march 3rd for you. b:victory

However they might release it earlier in the day....
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    I used 4 mag / 1 str per level sorta, I actually simply put points into magic as wanted and points into str as needed, so I only have ~33 str at level 59 but ~258 mag

Also I am expecting the expansion to come out at around 11:30-11:50 pm PST (march 2nd) which (if its about 6:10 pm where you are as of this post) would make it sometime around 8:00 am march 3rd for you. b:victory

However they might release it earlier in the day....

I might build my Mystic with 3 magic 1 str and 1-2 vit per lvl b:victory
    and thanks for the infob:thanks
  • alextheangel
    alextheangel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Urgh :( the lvl 59 summon remains just for 20 secs? and the another lvl summons stays 1h? damn it just 20 secs?b:shutup
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Urgh :( the lvl 59 summon remains just for 20 secs? and the another lvl summons stays 1h? damn it just 20 secs?b:shutup

Yah the fact thats its only 20 seconds summon pretty much sucks >.< maybe we get better summon who lasts longer with 79 and 100 skill b:victoryb:victory
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    Wylo - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I can understand why some would be upset about the 4th summon only lasting 20 seconds, but, would it really be fair to allow it for longer? It has basically the stats of a herc and it can AOE with no drawbacks. If you could summon it so it was spammable then what would be the point of having venos with hercs?

Allowing it to have a little more time summoned so it can perform 1 or 2 more AOEs would be nice though (just not allowing it to be spammable), and i can guess that it will be a sage/demon addition :)
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    I can understand why some would be upset about the 4th summon only lasting 20 seconds, but, would it really be fair to allow it for longer? It has basically the stats of a herc and it can AOE with no drawbacks. If you could summon it so it was spammable then what would be the point of having venos with hercs?

Allowing it to have a little more time summoned so it can perform 1 or 2 more AOEs would be nice though (just not allowing it to be spammable), and i can guess that it will be a sage/demon addition :)

I guess you kinda have a point there :P a lot of venos would QQ if the lvl 59 summon was just like the other summonsb:chuckle
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    I guess you kinda have a point there :P a lot of venos would QQ if the lvl 59 summon was just like the other summonsb:chuckle

I can already see venos QQing about mystic summons having 1.0 aps b:shocked

herc only has 0.8 aps. b:chuckle

wait...why did i bring that to their attention? b:shutup
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    I can already see venos QQing about mystic summons having 1.0 aps b:shocked

herc only has 0.8 aps. b:chuckle

wait...why did i bring that to their attention? b:shutup

b:chuckle 1.0 APS summon ftw! b:shutup
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    b:chuckle 1.0 APS summon ftw! b:shutup

omg thats next, mystic level 100 skill: summon a fish to help you fight, Attacks per second: 5.0. Ability to Steal hp from the target, so u can just sit back and watch it do all the work for you b:shutup

b:laugh
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    omg thats next, mystic level 100 skill: summon a fish to help you fight, Attacks per second: 5.0. Ability to Steal hp from the target, so u can just sit back and watch it do all the work for you b:shutup

b:laugh

lmao b:laughb:laugh

Look at us QQing about 5.0APS :P
    edited February 2011

Exactly +1 to you b:victory

Only the level 59 summon is timed. The other 3 summons last forever.
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    lmao b:laughb:laugh

Look at us QQing about 5.0APS :P

naaaah, just a lil joke about a certain class...b:kiss

i never QQ about APS.. *cough* im lying *cough*

Also if i did want to QQ, theres like 348.2 threads about APS, so ide just go post there :P
  • Zheromus - Archosaur
    Zheromus - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Found this skill simulator but only in chinese QQ

http://event51.wanmei.com/w2i/201102/imitator/jianling.htm
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    naaaah, just a lil joke about a certain class...b:kiss

i never QQ about APS.. *cough* im lying *cough*

Also if i did want to QQ, theres like 348.2 threads about APS, so ide just go post there :P
    b:laughb:chuckle I mean who doesn't QQ about APS theese days? b:surrender
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    b:laughb:chuckle I mean whos doensn't QQ about APS theese days? b:surrender

the ones that have it :P
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    last summon:

Sage got mp cost reduce by 10% and last for 23 seconds and Demon got mp cost reduce by 10% and 25% not use spark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    /Draco/ - Archosaur Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    where i can see lvl79-100 mystic abilitys? (bad inglish i speak spanish xD)
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    the ones that have it :P

b:chuckle true b:flowerb:flowerb:flower
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    still not out yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
This discussion has been closed.