How's the Crimson vs Zulu going?

Garaver - Harshlands
Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
Haven't read much about your tws here on the forums (which is odd on this server forum), I wasn't around this weekend and for my surprise when I logged today I saw Crimson took Etherblade which seems interesting. So, what's going on?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
-Former member of Kylin
-Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
Post edited by Garaver - Harshlands on

Comments

• _UrNightMare - Harshlands
    _UrNightMare - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    was the first land crimson got after 8month so u can guess how it is going they got it cause zulu had 3 stacked war and they had 6 cata vs 4 zulu had
    last week when it was 1v1 crimson tried to take ether they only lasted 20mins
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Those are good news, it means Crimson at least got slightly stronger. Now I hope more stronger players join them so they can at least defend a lvl3 land and be a challenge to Zulu :P
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Btw, am I the only one that cant access guild forums from darkbb.com ? i.e. kylin.darkbb.com, etc
    (\__/)
    edited January 2011
    Btw, am I the only one that cant access guild forums from darkbb.com ? i.e. kylin.darkbb.com, etc
    http://zuluhl.darkbb.info/
    kylin.darkbb.info

its .info now paib:victory
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    http://zuluhl.darkbb.info/
    kylin.darkbb.info

its .info now paib:victory

ohhh thanks :)
    (\__/)
  • Avriel - Harshlands
    Avriel - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Those are good news, it means Crimson at least got slightly stronger. Now I hope more stronger players join them so they can at least defend a lvl3 land and be a challenge to Zulu :P

Just because Crimson won a single stacked war doesnt necessarily mean they've gotten stronger. It means they got lucky and Zulu lacked the man power to hold them off. Next week will tell for sure. ;)
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Just because Crimson won a single stacked war doesnt necessarily mean they've gotten stronger. It means they got lucky and Zulu lacked the man power to hold them off. Next week will tell for sure. ;)
    What are you talking about?
    I solo'd Zulu TW!!!!!!! .......... I got stronger!!!!!!!!!.......

Serious note, it's hard to say how the next few weeks will go lol. We still have a lot of learning to do. Just cuz we won a war doesn't make us completely victorius b:chuckle
    Btw Avriel, I think I saw you there. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    what emo said, we still got a lot of learning to do. I hope the fake bids this week wont be too bad b:surrender
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
    edited January 2011
    what emo said, we still got a lot of learning to do. I hope the fake bids this week wont be too bad b:surrender
    why? u r too scared to 1v1 zulu?b:bye
    edited January 2011
    way to think negative lol and nah i ant scared of some faction in a computer game lol.. b:bye

• Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    crescendia is cool and doesnt afraid of anything
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    crimson got slightly stronger?
    LOLOL :D

its funny how almost everyone in crimson thinks they are big baddies now for winning a stacked warb:chuckle

truth is even TeamLlama would have taken that land in ur situationb:sad
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Finally people can realize that if you attack zulu in groups you can take them down easy. Took you long enough to get in threw your thick heads.
    Fail troll of harshlands
    edited January 2011

its funny how almost everyone in crimson thinks they are big baddies now for winning a stacked warb:chuckle

Whoever rises up to your flame-bait is just stupid lol, nice try tho

/inflammable-suit on

• Dollface - Harshlands
    Dollface - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Finally people can realize that if you attack zulu in groups you can take them down easy. Took you long enough to get in threw your thick heads.

Go Lutirica!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Silvy <3
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lawl zulu never 1 vs 1, how can they think other will 1 vs 1 em, w they don't do it emself!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Whoever rises up to your flame-bait is just stupid lol, nice try tho

/inflammable-suit on

+1

Well, is not a matter of zulu, no guild is able to defend as many lands as zulu have, is just impossible if they get mass stacked, long ago before u even appeared in the forums Lutrica, I made a thread about this very issue with KD, back then a lot of guilds didn't bid on their lands to avoid a kos, the funny thing today is that Zulu is rpk, so they kos any1 they like. Well, Harshlands on TW matters is a very neutral and unactive server to my opinion, which is a shame...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • LadyTsukiyo - Heavens Tear
    LadyTsukiyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Hahahahahahahahaha LMAO

TeamLlama? Take on Crimson? Really? That's just too funny. lmfao.

TeamLlama couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag let alone Crimson xD
    New Year, New Server.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lawl zulu never 1 vs 1, how can they think other will 1 vs 1 em, w they don't do it emself!

sorry what? we took half the map 1v1, let alone defended a LOT of lands outnumbered by guilds.

Let me break this down for you. Let's assume we have 6 stacked wars on 2 different days. It's very likely we can defend both days effectively UNLESS a special combination of 3 mediumsized-tough guilds gets stacked together under which circumstance we'll lose one land on one day and no land on the other day.

Now, on the third day we'll actually take a land cause let's face it,noone can defend a land from Zulu. So, unless it's this special combination of guilds stacked on one day, we will gain +1 land on a weekend and if it is that special combination we will just be at +-0 seeing as we lose a land and win a land.

Now explain to me where exactly this looks to you like we're being taken down, because to me it sounds like we're just not moving forward occasionally. b:pleased

OHSNAP MATHOWNAGE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    sorry what? we took half the map 1v1, let alone defended a LOT of lands outnumbered by guilds.

Let me break this down for you. Let's assume we have 6 stacked wars on 2 different days. It's very likely we can defend both days effectively UNLESS a special combination of 3 mediumsized-tough guilds gets stacked together under which circumstance we'll lose one land on one day and no land on the other day.

Now, on the third day we'll actually take a land cause let's face it,noone can defend a land from Zulu. So, unless it's this special combination of guilds stacked on one day, we will gain +1 land on a weekend and if it is that special combination we will just be at +-0 seeing as we lose a land and win a land.

Now explain to me where exactly this looks to you like we're being taken down, because to me it sounds like we're just not moving forward occasionally. b:pleased

OHSNAP MATHOWNAGE!

I see what jew did there
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I see what jew did there

I was going to make a jewish comment.
    You beat me to it, good sir.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited January 2011

OHSNAP MATHOWNAGE!

U kinda have a point here, but there are just too many factors to take under consideration to think that it's this simple, to make a few example:

1. U saying 6 wars, it could be more as zulu owns more tier3 lands than this (not very probable but possible).
    2. What if u have a low attendance(as I've heard have been happening more and more to u guys) for the wars.

This are just 2 of more examples u can think of, and to put it this way: if u lose 2 lands and recover 1 weekly, the guild would lose it's lands, and let's face it, as this is a proven truth in any land-owner faction, as soon as u start loosing lands u start loosing members, which will 'cause an acceleration on the land loosing process.

Now, is nothing personal against Zulu or u, just focusing on facts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011

It's random posts like this that make me think people truly are stupid enough to believe anything they're told.

Nevermind that you can regularly go to West gank and watch 14 Crimson gank up on two Zulu.
    Nevermind that Crimson lost when Zulu and Crimson had a 1v1 war with no other interruptions.
    Nevermind that Crimson refused to show when they were stacked and Zulu stood and fought all three stacked wars when they got stacked.

Mind you, I'm not trying to take away from Crimson's victory. Grats on the win and well played. I'm just sick of random people spewing baseless BS simply because they believe that if a tactic is frowned upon, then Zulu must be the guild that executes it, even when the evidence RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM shows otherwise.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Mind you, I'm not trying to take away from Crimson's victory. Grats on the win and well played. I'm just sick of random people spewing baseless BS simply because they believe that if a tactic is frowned upon, then Zulu must be the guild that executes it, even when the evidence RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM shows otherwise.

I love you man but you are wrong. You weren't even in Zulu when they started totally zerging everyone and everything in world PvP. It's only now when they started to get ganked themselves... and they can only blame themselves for PvP inactivity of most of their members. It's never Crimson's or Kylin's fault that your guildies ignore invitiations for massive PvP at West...
    Packs World International
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Last i checked we are the only large faction not in the whole Crimson-Woden-Mayhem-Kylin-AndEveryOtherScrubFaction alliiance. Zulu TW 1v1 more than any other faction because accept for us and who we where fighting TW has been all but dead, and world PvP against the odds more than any other faction for the simple fact thats is Zulu Vs Harshlands.
    Hahahahahahahahaha LMAO

TeamLlama? Take on Crimson? Really? That's just too funny. lmfao.

TeamLlama couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag let alone Crimson xD

Crimson had to no show Zulu to defend Omereta and Llama, i think Llama in with a chance b:victory
    U kinda have a point here, but there are just too many factors to take under consideration to think that it's this simple, to make a few example:

1. U saying 6 wars, it could be more as zulu owns more tier3 lands than this (not very probable but possible).
    2. What if u have a low attendance(as I've heard have been happening more and more to u guys) for the wars.

This are just 2 of more examples u can think of, and to put it this way: if u lose 2 lands and recover 1 weekly, the guild would lose it's lands, and let's face it, as this is a proven truth in any land-owner faction, as soon as u start loosing lands u start loosing members, which will 'cause an acceleration on the land loosing process.

1. Sorry we have more than 6 factions on this server who could/would TW?

2. Little more than 1-2 squads would be required for most of the factions.

Grats to crimson on taking a land, but deluding yourselves into thinking it was down to Crimsons TW abilitys is foolish when in last weeks 1v1 TW's they lost in 20 mins. They where stacked with 2 other factions of reasonable size and had the perfect start times aswell as a 6v4 cata war. The odds of crimson getting that (ofc not the 6cata) every week are very low, not to mention we will be working out better ways to combat it :P

I still want Crimson too put up a fight, after them not even showing up when they just had to defend Omerta and Llama i was getting worried they would be out the game before it even started, but i wont delude myself into thinking that saterdays wars mean crimson got better, it means they got lucky and as in world PvP, relyed on other factions to back them up. Im hoping those few Crimson who i know are good PvPers and TWers will be listened too by the rest and Crimson can actualy last maybe a couple hours in a 1v1 war....i can dream :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2011

1. Doesn't really matter, if it's more it's just more likely gonna be in our favor and not in yours. Let's say we have the maximum amount of wars, that is 9 defense wars for us. It's still only 3 wars per day. The odds of the favorable combination of Mayhem,Wodan,Crimson that came out last week will be even more unlikely with 9 wars to spread them over than with 6.

2. We might have low attendence, but low attendence is enough to fight off anyone that is not those 3 at the same day. And if we do have good attendence, we'll even beat those 3 together. In order for us to lose 2 lands there have to be 6 semi-strong guilds stacked 3 each on one out of those 3 days, so that we'll lose at least one land. However, there are no 6 guilds on this server that are strong enough for this to my knowledge.

So, as you can see, I take all realistic factors into consideration and I can't come to the conclusion of Zulu losing 2 lands a week. There's just not enough strong opponents to take 2 lands a week.

Nothing personal against Kylin or u, just focusing on facts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OHSNAPZ More mathownage. Seriously, how do people not have it down as to how TW works yet?
    60 / 250.
  • Hl/ - Harshlands5
    Hl/ - Harshlands5 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Crimson had to no show Zulu to defend Omereta and Llama, i think Llama in with a chance b:victory
    Team Llama has used other factions as a crutch since the day MrLlama decided to bring it all back. Nobody else remembers how they mysteriously vanished a few months ago? THAT is because MrLlama rounded up all of his butt kissers and high levels, and went to....(wait for it....)

Omerta.

And then when Omerta wasn't up to his picky-picky standards, winning TW's and running as many TT/FC as he wanted, he rounded up the SAME butt kissers, and went to Blackfox.
    THEN, when Blackfox was on the verge of teetering out of existance, THEN he went back and rounded up those same butt kissing snobs, stuck an 80+ sticker on the front of the faction he LITERALLY just walked away from, and pretended like nothing happened.

Anybody who walks away from a perfectly functioning faction and basically tells all their lowbies to jump off a cliff, and gives a finger to great officers like Blue_Wizard, Egamoto, Born_Free, or even SpankmeFreely, DOESN'T have what it takes to get land from ANYONE or ANYTHING. It's VERY poor leadership...and MrLlama can kiss my pixelated butt for doing that to all the >60's who had been there before.

Hell, I won't even mention the multiple times MrLlama went crying to Crimson when things were "too hard" for him to manage as leader, and how many times Prixilla or Born_Free or Holden had to come drag him back to do his bloody job. Whenever things get "too hard" or something happens that he doesn't like, or there's even an OUNCE of drama, MrLlama BAILS like hell and gives the finger to basically anybody who doesn't kiss his barbarian butt to follow him.

The point to that was, TeamLlama has to stack wars with Omerta and Woodan just to give Crimson a fight. MrLlama couldn't plan his way out of a wet paper bag-- it's pretty obvious that if you can't even win a STACKED WAR, you need to GTFO.

On a brighter note, anybody else hear the rumor that Crimson got TW plans from some lowbie who is outside the faction? b:question
    There's been talk about someone went and fed it to I think it was MoonFairy or someone, but I don't know if it's entirely true or not.
    edited January 2011
    That post kinda confused me b:surrender

• Garaver - Harshlands
    edited January 2011

1. Sorry we have more than 6 factions on this server who could/would TW?

2. Little more than 1-2 squads would be required for most of the factions.

Grats to crimson on taking a land, but deluding yourselves into thinking it was down to Crimsons TW abilitys is foolish when in last weeks 1v1 TW's they lost in 20 mins. They where stacked with 2 other factions of reasonable size and had the perfect start times aswell as a 6v4 cata war. The odds of crimson getting that (ofc not the 6cata) every week are very low, not to mention we will be working out better ways to combat it :P

I still want Crimson too put up a fight, after them not even showing up when they just had to defend Omerta and Llama i was getting worried they would be out the game before it even started, but i wont delude myself into thinking that saterdays wars mean crimson got better, it means they got lucky and as in world PvP, relyed on other factions to back them up. Im hoping those few Crimson who i know are good PvPers and TWers will be listened too by the rest and Crimson can actualy last maybe a couple hours in a 1v1 war....i can dream :)
    1. Doesn't really matter, if it's more it's just more likely gonna be in our favor and not in yours. Let's say we have the maximum amount of wars, that is 9 defense wars for us. It's still only 3 wars per day. The odds of the favorable combination of Mayhem,Wodan,Crimson that came out last week will be even more unlikely with 9 wars to spread them over than with 6.

2. We might have low attendence, but low attendence is enough to fight off anyone that is not those 3 at the same day. And if we do have good attendence, we'll even beat those 3 together. In order for us to lose 2 lands there have to be 6 semi-strong guilds stacked 3 each on one out of those 3 days, so that we'll lose at least one land. However, there are no 6 guilds on this server that are strong enough for this to my knowledge.

So, as you can see, I take all realistic factors into consideration and I can't come to the conclusion of Zulu losing 2 lands a week. There's just not enough strong opponents to take 2 lands a week.

Nothing personal against Kylin or u, just focusing on facts.

1. I have no idea what this comment means xD
    2. so 6 or 12 zulus are able to to stop a full lvl 100+ and 90+ r8 guilds ( this is true atm, any semi small guild can have this) with 60 to 70 ppl there, excuse me but seems kinda not possible, u guys only stop the small guilds with a few squads because the small guilds "fear" sort of speaking, zulu, they instantly assume they will loose so they don't have a decent attendance, if they change this, u guys gonna have some troubles.
    3.Who said it was because of their ability?
    4.idk what "in my favor" means, I don't win or lose anything out of this situation xD
    5. Low attendance is an issue that's proven to rise as times goes on, to make it simple, the longer zulu is around the less ppl you'll have on
    6.The mathownage joke is cute, but as I said before, u looking at it way too simple, I mentioned only 2 factors that could affect, there are more, ones more probable than others... so a few more examples because u guys seem to need it xD

- Wodan, Mayhem, Crimson, *insert new medium sized guild* , *another medium sized guild* and the rest of guilds up to 9, so 3 a day yes? u have 30ppl online, so 10 ppl per war, against let's say 40...hmmm.
    - U saying that there's no guild that can defend an attack from zulu, I honestly think that well organized and turtling Crimson can hold an attack if they have a good attendance.
    -Zulu loosing more members as u have because I know there's been issues inside your guild on the matter of "Zulu has killed the server" believe from some of your members.
    -etc, etc...

Now, it could be the other way around of course, u may have great attendance, your members can stay and be happy forever there, all the other medium guilds can disband, yes, but as the server history have showed us, once a guild gets too strong, it starts to fall.

Sorry 4 the book.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin