How's the Crimson vs Zulu going?

Comments

• Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wow im to lazy to go and read all of that. So zulu fails crimson is ok.

I agree wholeheartedly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2011

I didnt say the 3 wars were hard I just said why is Crimson crying about stacked bids or fake bids it when it didnt affect them at all.

lol iffy your playing this game for toooooo long so dont pretend like fake bids dont change the outcome. zulu can avoid tws against 2 serious guilds with fake bids.there is no guild on this server wich can defend two serious tws at the same time.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lol iffy your playing this game for toooooo long so dont pretend like fake bids dont change the outcome. zulu can avoid tws against 2 serious guilds with fake bids.there is no guild on this server wich can defend two serious tws at the same time.

...which is why it took 3 serious guilds stacked in order for Zulu to finally lose?

Derp.
  • Iamiffy - Harshlands
    Iamiffy - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2011
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OK. Seriously. This server is dead. Everyone knows that. Zulu WILL take the whole map eventually. Everyone knows that as well. So stop all the BS and have FUN in TW. What else is there in this game? Nothing.

<3

PS: Let's just hope Zulu has the balls to disband after they take the map and give HL a fresh start. Cheers.
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ...which is why it took 3 serious guilds stacked in order for Zulu to finally lose?

Derp.

loltank 2 full tws are more then enough for any guild on this server.b:embarrass
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Taishang - Harshlands
    Taishang - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hi fail cleric here wants to say hi to people of Harshlands! I've played this game way too long... PW-CN, PW-MY, PWi-LC, PWi-HL. This game isn't fun without grinding, without PvP wars for grind spots, M I J I ' S!!!!!!!!, trash talk from Helix. I shovel snow for fun now days! if anyone is from NY you would know what I mean. Hypers and FC... PW has destroyed itself. My most favorite MMO is now rated below WOW on my list. Starcraft II > ALL fyi. anyways have fun Crimson - Zulu. Have fun to those who haven't experienced the fun in grinding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    loltank 2 full tws are more then enough for any guild on this server.b:embarrass

I disagree, but it's really a moot point as there's only two full guilds on this server anyway.

God it's sad when you say that out loud.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hi fail cleric here wants to say hi to people of Harshlands! I've played this game way too long... PW-CN, PW-MY, PWi-LC, PWi-HL. This game isn't fun without grinding, without PvP wars for grind spots, M I J I ' S!!!!!!!!, trash talk from Helix. I shovel snow for fun now days! if anyone is from NY you would know what I mean. Hypers and FC... PW has destroyed itself. My most favorite MMO is now rated below WOW on my list. Starcraft II > ALL fyi. anyways have fun Crimson - Zulu. Have fun to those who haven't experienced the fun in grinding.

I know! I'm raginggg, I shoveled like my entire block yesterday and now I gotta do double that today!!
    60 / 250.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    raginggg

Is it bad that I originally read that as "ragging"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Is it bad that I originally read that as "ragging"?

I did too. Shhh.

I didn't know you are in NY too, Bloopers.

*Sings: It's a small world after all....
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OK. Seriously. This server is dead. Everyone knows that. Zulu WILL take the whole map eventually. Everyone knows that as well. So stop all the BS and have FUN in TW. What else is there in this game? Nothing.

<3

PS: Let's just hope Zulu has the balls to disband after they take the map and give HL a fresh start. Cheers.

The server is not dead it is just dead in the way you remember it. Zulu will take the map i give you that. (But wasnt that going to happen from the start?) Yes zulu may of killed its enemies (except me) but i believe that there is still a chance to take them down will all the glory. Why would zulu even disband? Why cant you take them on as they are now? It is not impossible your eyes are just closed.

The fall of yet another hero from the pages of perfect world. The game had to change sometime its to sad that for many it changed for the worse.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The server is not dead it is just dead in the way you remember it. Zulu will take the map i give you that. (But wasnt that going to happen from the start?) Yes zulu may of killed its enemies (except me) but i believe that there is still a chance to take them down will all the glory. Why would zulu even disband? Why cant you take them on as they are now? It is not impossible your eyes are just closed.

The fall of yet another hero from the pages of perfect world. The game had to change sometime its to sad that for many it changed for the worse.

Lutirica are you legal yet?
  • Taishang - Harshlands
    Taishang - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I know! I'm raginggg, I shoveled like my entire block yesterday and now I gotta do double that today!!

I'm a god when it comes to shoveling snow. I think we should go on a date in China Town and eat some siu mai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2011

u RP out some weird *** **** are you the hero in all ur D&D meets or villains to?
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It's random posts like this that make me think people truly are stupid enough to believe anything they're told.

Nevermind that you can regularly go to West gank and watch 14 Crimson gank up on two Zulu.
    Nevermind that Crimson lost when Zulu and Crimson had a 1v1 war with no other interruptions.
    Nevermind that Crimson refused to show when they were stacked and Zulu stood and fought all three stacked wars when they got stacked.

Mind you, I'm not trying to take away from Crimson's victory. Grats on the win and well played. I'm just sick of random people spewing baseless BS simply because they believe that if a tactic is frowned upon, then Zulu must be the guild that executes it, even when the evidence RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM shows otherwise.

QFT. I'm ALWAYS seeing about 2 or max 3 Zulus outside West arch, and at least 3 Crimson, at least 2 Kylin, and at least 4 Wodan ganking them, with the occasional Team Llama, etc.

Usually it's CUCU_ (a cleric, who surprisingly still pwns the gank team), and one or two other Zulus, and they usually hold their own for quite a while before dying and having to respawn. I can't remember ever seeing Zulu in Secret Passage killing lowbies. I see Wodan and Crimson doing it a lot.

No comment on Heaven's Tear since generally only lv8x and under go there to PK lowbies, and not even Crimson is that sad.
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lutirica are you legal yet?

Best Post of 2011 imo
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm a god when it comes to shoveling snow. I think we should go on a date in China Town and eat some siu mai

Take me for yam cha and I'm sold.b:dirty
    60 / 250.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    zbzkda wrote: »
    QFT. I'm ALWAYS seeing about 2 or max 3 Zulus outside West arch, and at least 3 Crimson, at least 2 Kylin, and at least 4 Wodan ganking them, with the occasional Team Llama, etc.

Usually it's CUCU_ (a cleric, who surprisingly still pwns the gank team), and one or two other Zulus, and they usually hold their own for quite a while before dying and having to respawn. I can't remember ever seeing Zulu in Secret Passage killing lowbies. I see Wodan and Crimson doing it a lot.

No comment on Heaven's Tear since generally only lv8x and under go there to PK lowbies, and not even Crimson is that sad.

Aww poor things. The entire server is just picking on Zulus for no apearent reasons b:sad. Since you never see them out of sz anymore, it makes you wonder how some of them keep up their red hours. Maybe they do a gathering in 3rd map and have their white names lined up for the reds to AoE.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Aww poor things. The entire server is just picking on Zulus for no apearent reasons b:sad. Since you never see them out of sz anymore, it makes you wonder how some of them keep up their red hours. Maybe they do a gathering in 3rd map and have their white names lined up for the reds to AoE.

How about play ur original class and then trash talk again???
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    How about play ur original class and then trash talk again???

To be fair, he has been playing his BM at west gate a lot recently. It's a lot of fun to watch a BM with axes actually kill stuff again.

He and Saya had a few good 1v1's at west the day I was watching before 300 crimson/wodan showed up to ruin it.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Since you never see them out of sz anymore, it makes you wonder how some of them keep up their red hours.

I love how this kid constantly says this, then makes it his goal to camp the living balls out of the SZ line, immediately stunning and meleeing the **** out of any squishies that leave.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011

You're making that fail insinuation that being red-named on a PvP server means you're an "evil" person...

The reason lowbies are QQing about Zulu is that they think that Zulu runs about killing lowbies. Nobody would care if Zulu went around PvPing lv80+.

And that is exactly what Zulu does, AFAICT. I never got PKed by a Zulu while questing...in fact, Wodan is more likely to do that, since it happened once. That said, I generally don't get PKed while questing often at all. And technically, that's not a good thing, since it means that the server is boring. I had thought (and prepared for this scenario) that as soon as I hit lv3x, I'd have people killing me all the time, and it would be a fearful struggle to get to 8x. and WHO CARES if they PKed you when you were 3x? S.T.F.U. Join a guild, and get into the spirit of PvP: get a gank team out and go pay them back. If you're too weak, and you don't get the point that "You're a lowbie, so you have to level up", then GTFO. Don't try to push morals on me in a game.

Lo and behold, I find that the whole server is a bunch of softies, and while questing, I send my pet off to attack mobs other people are attacking and...nothing happens. I just KSed someone, and...nothing. Not even a PM. Apparently, only Sins are worth anything since they all have these huge e-peens that make then think they're pro because they can stealth.

I think the biggest problem with Harshlands is that people aren't getting the sense that they're on a PvP server from the day they hit level 3x, so they get used to the caring and sharing.

By the time they hit lv8x, they realize that their whole character build is bad for PvP, and get frustrated, and just settle into a drone of "I'm not a PKer" to cover up the fact that their char can't PK anyway. It's my aim to start a faction at lv8x that will just recruit as many people lv30+ and turn them into little gremlins who always move in teams and kill any and everything in sight. Then raise the level cap and loot off everyone, no exceptions. Lowbie, or whatever.

That way all the stupid softies will start to realize that their server-wide "acceptable behaviour" rules are stupid, and hopefully grow up and become PKers seeking blood in game. It'll make it more fun for everyone. And if you think that's "being an a-hole", then go to a fail PvE server and then you can have duels and think it's the same as the edgy feeling being on a TRUE PvP server is, where you know that at any time you could die and lose your items. It makes the game come ALIVE.

EDIT: As clarification, I played Conquer Online when I was 14, and I liked that way that it was structured, with lots of RPK everywhere. And in Conquer, you lost items every time you died. Items and gold, and not just one item mind you. You could be PKed anywhere and anytime, and you had to learn to defend yourself. It was thrilling, and nobody went about complaining about being PKed. You made friends with higher levelled people and moved about with them while grinding.

In PWI you don't even lose items unless you're pink/red/whatever, so it's not even as bad, and people still complain. So annoying. The peace-huggies are so stupid. On Conquer you had Black-named characters. Having a black name was seen as an honour, lol.
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I love how this kid constantly says this, then makes it his goal to camp the living balls out of the SZ line, immediately stunning and meleeing the **** out of any squishies that leave.

Only for the ones that stands by SZ line, buffs up, aoes from the edge of sz then runs back b:kiss.
    You presume too much... such as ALL Zulus have red names.

Actually, most of us are hard at work in Nirvana, Lunar, TT ... farming to gear up... I know just yesterday I went to 3 Nirvanas, 4 TT's, 3 Solo Lunars, and 6 Solo TT's and then spent 4 hours farming for DQ, did my daily stones, did my double daily stones, did my world quest, did my BH (1), ran 1 FC, Got 3 levels on my Nix. Helped some person I never met kill Gouf and bosses for 59 Culti, then ran/tanked that FB for them (their legion was.... too busy). Never met them either. Time holding up walls AFK/Chatting: Zero. Time at west: Zero. Time PVPing: 5 Minutes, killed 2 people attacking me (not counting TW).

You?

I'm not saying all the Zulus have red names. I see more and more white Zulus lately, mostly new ones. I'm just wondering about the constant red ones.

Me? Well, I spent all day PKing, QQ-ing about not enough PK, looking for Zulus in OHT, 2nd map, 3rd map, 4th map, QQs more about not enough PK, deposit the 20 mil my shop made in the mean time into AH to buy more gold, QQs more about not enough PK.

zbzkda wrote: »
    You're making that fail insinuation that being red-named on a PvP server means you're an "evil" person...

"tl;dr"

When did I do that? All I wondered was how some of the reds keep their hours if they hardly PK. Since you do know that... you need to PK for hours?
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:chuckle I love how much q.q was spawned by okeanos comment about how they keep up their red names, and that random essay that I didn't read too lolz. Guess it means it must be true. aoeing your white names ftw. TBH I always kill my white and red name faction members after doing instances, maybe that's how they keep the hours up there. Personally I always figured they just cliented their alts and killed them.
    Only place you see a redname zulu these days is afk in south arch. Though I kind of understand why not many of them pk lately, I have the same problem usually. Step out of SZ and 2 kylin, 6 wodan, 3 valhalla, 5 omerta and a couple crimson gank me lolz. We really need to do away with safelists ad alliances and **** so we can get some good pvp going.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The thing I never liked about some Zulu active pkers is that alot of times, if they managed to beat a group of people(lets say 3, while they have 5), most of the times they wont wait for other side to call back up and will leave the scene. Its like a girl that makes you super hard and just when you are about to do your work she says no and leaves the room. Maybe they do that cuz they are expecting to get beaten or zerged in the next round, but for ppl that really love to pvp, losing or winning is ok as long as there is some action and good pvp.
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Question Can ANY OF YOU ANYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! of you even name 1 thing Zulu does that makes them so ****ing evil that other factions dont do like really

every one in every faction is the same its just the title over your head so all these QQ comments about Zulu LOL u basicaly could turn around and same the same **** about your own faction GG
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    u RP out some weird *** **** are you the hero in all ur D&D meets or villains to?

No im not a hero. Im like the person who just loves to fight just for the fun of killing something.
    The thing I never liked about some Zulu active pkers is that alot of times, if they managed to beat a group of people(lets say 3, while they have 5), most of the times they wont wait for other side to call back up and will leave the scene. Its like a girl that makes you super hard and just when you are about to do your work she says no and leaves the room. Maybe they do that cuz they are expecting to get beaten or zerged in the next round, but for ppl that really love to pvp, losing or winning is ok as long as there is some action and good pvp.

Its the reason why zulu has to die because no one wants a chicken in a pvp zone that needs to call for help to take them down.
    Question Can ANY OF YOU ANYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! of you even name 1 thing Zulu does that makes them so ****ing evil that other factions dont do like really

every one in every faction is the same its just the title over your head so all these QQ comments about Zulu LOL u basicaly could turn around and same the same **** about your own faction GG

Zulu is not evil they are not even strong enough to be given that title. Zulu made pvp boring by creating "massive team pvp" so if you dont like it leave for LC since you zulu think your gods why not go there and try and beat them? (P.S. Zulu are the most chicken **** people i have ever seen.)
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011

^true.
    Only difference between zulu and all the other factions out there is that zulu are the dominant faction atm, and zulu don't have allies.
    So naturally eveyone wants to see you lose land and make alliances with eachother and stuff to bring this about. Then all the half decent pk factions are all allied against you for tw, so they don't have anyone decent to pk against other than zulu.
    So everyone wants to kill zulus and beat zulu in tw, and it's only naturall that people fighting you will eventually begin to dislike you, especially when they keep losing >.>

So yep, you're evil, we hate you, go home to zulu land you dirty zulu's q.q

But seriously people like lutricia and other zulu haters are just sad... It's just a game, they're just people who play it better than you, grow up already >.>
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Why should Zulu disband? You have some odd perception that this guild only exists for TW, and you are .... incorrect. This legion is no different from other legions in the sense that you join, make friends, go farm as a group, get to know each other, and basically build good strong friendships.

Why is it Zulu must disband to give others a shot at the map - when they obviously have a shot .. now.
    Bid > Go to War > Win > Own Land... simple. IF for some reason your guild is incapable of beating Zulu, then go after the other Legion occupying the map. Level Up > Grind-Farm for better Gear / Refines... etc.

What other legion? I'm talking about WHEN Zulu take the entire map. They should disband and reform when they take the map and give the server a fresh start TW-wise. God knows HL needs it at this point.

And as it stands now, no guild has a shot at taking Zulu down right now. They have proven that.