How's the Crimson vs Zulu going?

Comments

• Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2011

- Wodan, Mayhem, Crimson, *insert new medium sized guild* , *another medium sized guild* and the rest of guilds up to 9, so 3 a day yes? u have 30ppl online, so 10 ppl per war, against let's say 40...hmmm.

I think you seriously overestimate what is low attendance for us. Low attendance is 80-100 people for TW. That's still 40-50 per war or 70+30 or whatever combination will lead to a turtling defense in one war and a win in the other, which then consecutively results in a win in that 2nd war.
    - U saying that there's no guild that can defend an attack from zulu, I honestly think that well organized and turtling Crimson can hold an attack if they have a good attendance.

So you're agreeing with me because that well organized Crimson doesn't exist today. Maybe at some point when Crimson comes up with decent TW strategy but up until that point they are not organized, mainly because of lack of experience and partly because of communication.
    -Zulu loosing more members as u have because I know there's been issues inside your guild on the matter of "Zulu has killed the server" believe from some of your members.

First time I hear this so you must know more than me. If people really believe we killed the server then they don't belong in Zulu, seeing as they're too **** to realize that PWI implemented so much bull**** that killed the Server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    no talking till u beat them in 1v1 war
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    +1

Well, is not a matter of zulu, no guild is able to defend as many lands as zulu have, is just impossible if they get mass stacked, long ago before u even appeared in the forums Lutrica, I made a thread about this very issue with KD, back then a lot of guilds didn't bid on their lands to avoid a kos, the funny thing today is that Zulu is rpk, so they kos any1 they like. Well, Harshlands on TW matters is a very neutral and unactive server to my opinion, which is a shame...

When you cant beat them by skill you turn to the only option you have left. When i saw that kylin could hold zulu but not finish them off. I asked the faction that was in at the time to attack zulu. (The faction grew stronger because of it and they even made it into the zulu base.) The one thing alot of people dont understand is zulu only has a few good players if they get split up then they will lose land faster than they took it. Their 10-40 good players are the only people that make them win in tw's against stronger factions. The rest of their members just fill the war.
    sorry what? we took half the map 1v1, let alone defended a LOT of lands outnumbered by guilds.

Let me break this down for you. Let's assume we have 6 stacked wars on 2 different days. It's very likely we can defend both days effectively UNLESS a special combination of 3 mediumsized-tough guilds gets stacked together under which circumstance we'll lose one land on one day and no land on the other day.

Now, on the third day we'll actually take a land cause let's face it,noone can defend a land from Zulu. So, unless it's this special combination of guilds stacked on one day, we will gain +1 land on a weekend and if it is that special combination we will just be at +-0 seeing as we lose a land and win a land.

Now explain to me where exactly this looks to you like we're being taken down, because to me it sounds like we're just not moving forward occasionally. b:pleased

OHSNAP MATHOWNAGE!

Zulu has always been scared of a muti faction alliance. Because you dont have enough good players to stop such an attack. We all know zulu would be hard to take down if its 1 vs 1, because they have the best of kingdom (the kingdom that won the wars and the kingdom that took kylin land.) so it zulu can be stopped easy if everyone works together to kill the common enemy. Who cares if they dont like eachother. I for one dont want zulu to take the map, but if people dont stand together zulu will take them out 1 by 1.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think you seriously overestimate what is low attendance for us. Low attendance is 80-100 people for TW. That's still 40-50 per war or 70+30 or whatever combination will lead to a turtling defense in one war and a win in the other, which then consecutively results in a win in that 2nd war.

So you're agreeing with me because that well organized Crimson doesn't exist today. Maybe at some point when Crimson comes up with decent TW strategy but up until that point they are not organized, mainly because of lack of experience and partly because of communication.

First time I hear this so you must know more than me. If people really believe we killed the server then they don't belong in Zulu, seeing as they're too **** to realize that PWI implemented so much bull**** that killed the Server.

That's not what I heard, now if u say your low attendance is 80-100 ppl I don't have a reason to don't believe u.

I do agree

Well, I'm not saying names 'cause I think it would be a dirty move trying to expose a guilds issues in a public forum, also, this once again is information that came to my ears from ppl I have no reasons to doubt, also I don't have reasons to doubt u so we'll leave it as it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Gods...I think I'm going to ignore anyone who types in colors other than white from now on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Gods...I think I'm going to ignore anyone who types in colors other than white from now on.

im getting to you. :D
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    9 is not the maximum amount of TWs per week, I don't know what the max is, but I'd guess 18. There are the 14:00 time slots too. Not that it matters, cause you can only have 3 at once.

I find it annoying that the same **** keeps happening over and over on this stupid server, and people keep wondering what will happen.

When the entire server joined Zulu, and most of their opposition quit the game, why was it a surprise to anyone that they started winning?

Now it seems like the entire server is joining Crimson, and a lot of Zulu seem to be getting bored of this stupid game, it wouldn't surprise me if Crimson started winning.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I asked the faction that was in at the time to attack zulu. (The faction grew stronger because of it and they even made it into the zulu base.)T

I dont' know why it bugs me when I hear this.
    Wow that is such an accomplishment to make it into their base if Zulu built no towers, and had no defense, and still probably won in 4 minutes. Grats.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    I dont' know why it bugs me when I hear this.
    Wow that is such an accomplishment to make it into their base if Zulu built no towers, and had no defense, and still probably won in 4 minutes. Grats.

Cant deal with losing huh?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    I find it annoying that the same **** keeps happening over and over on this stupid server, and people keep wondering what will happen.

When the entire server joined Zulu, and most of their opposition quit the game, why was it a surprise to anyone that they started winning?

Now it seems like the entire server is joining Crimson, and a lot of Zulu seem to be getting bored of this stupid game, it wouldn't surprise me if Crimson started winning.

Excellent point
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I dont know about now cuz I stopped playing but I remember that before Zulu started getting very inactive in pvp(as consequence started to get zerged easily), they used to get alot of help from all other rpk guilds against KY. Crimson sometimes would help KY in pvp, but most of the times it was KY members getting zerged left and right by zulu and its allies.

Its not that the server is all against Zulu, its just that most rpk guilds that were always backing up zulu in pvp decided to join up with Zulu. Now that all those guilds died out, Zulu doesnt have many other rpk guilds to back them up and with them becoming inactive is only natural that it will appear like its Zulu vs Harshlands.

Other thing to point out, its true that there is no guild in the server that can coordinate as good as zulu does in TW, but its easy to make it seem like they are too far from the others when they have so many op players and with that, every tactic they use becomes "pro".
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I love you man but you are wrong. You weren't even in Zulu when they started totally zerging everyone and everything in world PvP. It's only now when they started to get ganked themselves... and they can only blame themselves for PvP inactivity of most of their members. It's never Crimson's or Kylin's fault that your guildies ignore invitiations for massive PvP at West...

Three things:

I joined at almost exactly the same time that Zulu was created. For what it's worth, I've never run into them acting as hardcore gankers. You know who I did run into that hardcore ganked? Evoke. They annoyed the snot outta me, cause they always shot at me and other lower levels while sucking up to people their own level, then the moment I even stood so much as a chance of killing my attacker, they'd swarm me. A level 7x fighting a 9x because the 9x forced the fight, and the moment the 7x showed decent resistance, they'd strike. It was pathetic and that's one reason I never thought about joining them. Zulu on the other hand? That was all Rome, Lolla, Liberty and Jlung running around on killing sprees. Never saw them swarming, personally. As for killing low levels while they train, I honestly couldn't give a damn. Not something I do and not something I concern myself with.

Second, the Zulu of then and the Zulu of now are not the same Zulu. You're basically taking your "revenge" out on the new generation of PKers, which never did any of this **** you claim happened. Hell, three of the four names I just listed above don't even play anymore. The other is often my only partner as the two of us fight severely outnumbered odds. With this same damn logic, I could justify ganking the balls out of Crimson until 2012, regardless of how much they and/or their members may change within that time; I mean look, they're clearly ganking, and an eye for an eye...

Third, there's a difference between the gank of yesterday and the gank of today. A gank back then meant 5v1. Those were the numbers Evoke would gank me with, those were the numbers I'd see Zulu gank Kylin with and those were the numbers Kylin would gank me with when I joined. The thing is though, can you really blame any of the three? No, no you can't. Those forms of "ganks" only arised because one guild happened to have more people who wanted to PK than the other guild. Yeah it sucks for the outnumbered guild, but it's also just bum luck. No reason to get mad at the other guild for having four more willing PKers.
    In fairness, this WAS one of the reasons I never called for backup when I joined Zulu, cause yes, we always had plenty of willing PKers. I'd be outnumbered 4 to 1, but I knew that if I said anything, I could always expect Zulu to have 6-11 willing PKers, which was hard for other guilds to match. That or someone like Jlung would show up, and no one wanted to deal with him.
    This though? The ganking seen today? This isn't 4v1 or 7v4. 1v12 isn't flippin' coincidence, especially when 4 of them show up AFTER 8 have already successfully ganked that one player. I have no idea WHY Crimson always calls that many people or how the hell they have fun when they fight battles where "OMG I GOT A HIT OFF THAT TIME!11!!" is actually a big accomplishment. I just know that I've run into ganking odds that seemed absolutely insane more than a couple times. Besides that, Zulu actually GOT BORED and left. One could normally argue "they're just calling for backup to counter the backup you might be calling." Yeah, that would make sense, if they didn't damn well known that it's a god damn miracle for more than 2 people to show up as back-up, let alone a single person. Another big issue Zulu had as back-up back when I joined is that they'd win 2-3 attacks and then leave. Was annoying for me, cause they'd royally tick everyone off at my PK spot and leave, but that's a lot more comfortable for opponents. Crimson? Crimson will wait all flippin' day.
    At any rate, it's for those reasons that I always wanna call bull**** when people try to name Zulu gankers, or try to justify their own ganking with supposed ganking that happened almost a year ago. That last quote especially, since it implies Zulu "ganks" in TW.
    If anyone, anyone at all has a right to be annoyed with Zulu and call them gankers, it's probably Kylin, since the supposed ganking would've gone on as Zulu and Kylin were beginning to face off. Kylin's dead now though, so I really have to ask why the hell these dudes who bring 21 people to fight two or three asswipes keep using this same stereotype that's, these days, very outdated. God forbid we recognize and acknowledge changes in the community....
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    9 is not the maximum amount of TWs per week, I don't know what the max is, but I'd guess 18. There are the 14:00 time slots too. Not that it matters, cause you can only have 3 at once.

I would think the maximum number of wars on a single guild per week is 27. There are timeslots for 8pm, 2pm, and 9am on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Since there are only 3 wars scheduled against a guild at one time, that would make the maximum 27.

((On one hand though, I'm not sure this is entirely true seeing as Wasabi apparently fake-bidded most of the map on Delphi once.))

However, that is not the maximum number of wars per week for the entire map. Times are at intervals of 3mins up until X:15 if I remember right. Thus, the open sub-slots for each timeslot would be like this~ X:00, X:03, X:06, X:09, X:12, X:15. This would make the total number of sub-slots be 54. There are currently 47 lands. Genesis will bump this up to 51...which would make any extra expansion bring only 3 lands unless there was an overhaul of the timeslots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Also, why is page 4 a text rainbow?

And why hasn't the person who thinks blue on a black backround looks "really frackin SWELL" been beaten to a pulp yet?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    And why hasn't the person who thinks blue on a black backround looks "really frackin SWELL" been beaten to a pulp yet?

Because the elephant in the room is of more concern than the annoying fly.

Ignore her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2011

I still want Crimson too put up a fight, after them not even showing up when they just had to defend Omerta and Llama i was getting worried they would be out the game before it even started, but i wont delude myself into thinking that saterdays wars mean crimson got better, it means they got lucky and as in world PvP, relyed on other factions to back them up. Im hoping those few Crimson who i know are good PvPers and TWers will be listened too by the rest and Crimson can actualy last maybe a couple hours in a 1v1 war....i can dream :)

Honestly Ele I agree partially with you. Ya, we no showed, and to be fully honest, I can't say how we'd do against a 1 vs 1. The first one we had, we lasted 25 minutes. For our first time, I won't say it's considerably bad, but I'm not gonna do victory dances either. Crimson still has a far way to go learning the ways of TW, considering this is our first shot at an ACTUAL TW since the start of the server. Omerta and TL are just jokes tbh. TL is nothing. Hell, they don't even know how to run proper cata's. I was in base for 5 mintues just watching one of their cata's with no buffs, no cleric, and no support trying to solo our crystal :l And Omerta could be decent if they were organized and their attendance rate was better. But to be put into a situation with 3 defense wars, 2 factions being lol, and 1 an actual one, you gotta look at it this way. Would I rather lose 2 lands or 1? So kudos to Zulu for trying to defend 3 large factions with a background of TW. At least you guys tried, but attendance rate does play into it. Zulu wasn't having their night, and Crimson wasn't having theirs when we no showed. Summary: Friday & Sunday TW's just suck.
    Hopefully once we get the taste of REAL DEAL TW, we'll be able to have an ongoing battle. I'm looking forward to it just as well as you.

Cya this weekend Zulu, and YOU Ele.... Lane B. Don't forget. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited January 2011

Also, why is page 5 an encyclopedia of bs text?

And why hasn't the person who thinks writing a wall of text that says absolutely nothing at all is cool abandons the game?

Sorry dude, just saw this comment way too easy XD I'm jk with u ^^

Go on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Longknife, I actually read it all but picked the most interesting part only:
    As for killing low levels while they train, I honestly couldn't give a damn. Not something I do and not something I concern myself with.

That's why you are in Zulu and feel comfortable with it.

As for Zulus being ganked by Crimson while they PK, I honestly couldn't give a damn. Not something I do and not something I concern myself with.

That's my point of view :P

That gank is a result of Zulu being rpk faction. You didn't mind lowbies being killed by your guildies. But you do mind those lowbies actually hitting lvl 100, getting r8 and joining Crimson (and other guilds) to seek out revenge on your guild.

They do not care about having proper PvP just like you didn't care about them being killed when leveling. They do not care that Zulu isn't what it used to be, they just remember the tag and that stupid icon and they just think "payback time" and the rest you know...

I'm suprised you didn't see that coming :P
    Packs World International
  • LadyTsukiyo - Heavens Tear
    LadyTsukiyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Longknife, I actually read it all but picked the most interesting part only:

That's why you are in Zulu and feel comfortable with it.

That gank is a result of Zulu being rpk faction. You didn't mind lowbies being killed by your guildies. But you do mind those lowbies actually hitting lvl 100, getting r8 and joining Crimson (and other guilds) to seek out revenge on your guild.

They do not care about having proper PvP just like you didn't care about them being killed when leveling. They do not care that Zulu isn't what it used to be, they just remember the tag and that stupid icon and they just think "payback time" and the rest you know...

I'm suprised you didn't see that coming :P
    Well when you join a pvp server you have to know the risks involved with it. You have to know that you'll get ***** everyday from lvl 30 till you can easily take it.

Though it's really stupid to seek "revenge" in an mmorpg. I mean seriously, I got pked a lot both on my old cleric and on my archer and I just got over it and moved on. All you really can do. It's a freaking game after all.
    New Year, New Server.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    A little off topic, Groovy's comment points out something that is one of the weirdest thing I've encountered on mmorpg's, pkr's getting annoyed when they get pkd xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Il be there emo b:dirty

And Garaver, i dont mean to be rude but do you play on harshlands? I mean ive seen your sig used to say you where in KY but i mean have you played in the last 2-3 months?

The server is basicly dead, you said *insert med size faction here* there is no med size faction not already TWing. Zulu and Crimson are proably the only 2 able to put 80 into a TW, Mayhem next at prob like 60? Woden got like maybe 40? KY can prob field about 30 people now if that. The only other faction of size is maybe Stalkers.

After that most of the factions can only field maybe 3-4 squads, most of them 8/9x in +1/2 HH green gear.

Hope they merge us with lost city....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well when you join a pvp server you have to know the risks involved with it. You have to know that you'll get ***** everyday from lvl 30 till you can easily take it.

Though it's really stupid to seek "revenge" in an mmorpg. I mean seriously, I got pked a lot both on my old cleric and on my archer and I just got over it and moved on. All you really can do. It's a freaking game after all.

That's your point of view. You are aware that there are people with different points of view, do you?

There is a lot of people who take this game far more seriously than you or me. They will care about being PK'ed. They will care about killing "enemy" back.

I just explained to Longknife why his faction is hate-targeted in world PvP now, that's all.

Funny thing: have you ever noticed how TW-dominant faction is always seen as "evil" and the opposing factions get a lot of help from randoms in world pvp?
    Packs World International
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Funny thing: have you ever noticed how TW-dominant faction is always seen as "evil" and the opposing factions get a lot of help from randoms in world pvp?

I could swear Kylin was still holding hands with Evoke, Crimson and Takoda pking against Zulu when we had like 5lands and Kylin had...25?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I could swear Kylin was still holding hands with Evoke, Crimson and Takoda pking against Zulu when we had like 5lands and Kylin had...25?

At that time the major enemy was KD and KY rarely did pk with evoke and Crimson. It was more takoda then anything else. At those times even though Zulu was doing TW against KD, they were helping each other in pvp several times and I remember making a thread about it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited January 2011

I just do it to make you mad longknife and because no one has the balls to take me on. (to take me off the server in short.) b:cool
    A little off topic, Groovy's comment points out something that is one of the weirdest thing I've encountered on mmorpg's, pkr's getting annoyed when they get pkd xD

I did that all the time to zulu. Example: Stunning zulu when they were about to kill someone so they would end up loseing. (I love doing that it just pisses them off.) b:laugh
    Il be there emo b:dirty

And Garaver, i dont mean to be rude but do you play on harshlands? I mean ive seen your sig used to say you where in KY but i mean have you played in the last 2-3 months?

The server is basicly dead, you said *insert med size faction here* there is no med size faction not already TWing. Zulu and Crimson are proably the only 2 able to put 80 into a TW, Mayhem next at prob like 60? Woden got like maybe 40? KY can prob field about 30 people now if that. The only other faction of size is maybe Stalkers.

After that most of the factions can only field maybe 3-4 squads, most of them 8/9x in +1/2 HH green gear.

Hope they merge us with lost city....

If the server was dead then why are there so many people still playing i wonder? As far the number of people goes we will have more when more people learn about this game. As far as merging with lost city you can go to hell. Why would you want to merge with a server full of losers? (Take the map once then without even another challange take it again and again and again and again.) If love LC so much why not go and join them? b:bye
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    If the server was dead then why are there so many people still playing i wonder? As far the number of people goes we will have more when more people learn about this game. As far as merging with lost city you can go to hell. Why would you want to merge with a server full of losers? (Take the map once then without even another challange take it again and again and again and again.) If love LC so much why not go and join them?

l said the server is basicly dead, our population compared to other servers is poor, we are above for example Archo, however others servers like HT have much better populations. There is no arguement in the fact the server has a low population, if it had a high population then it would be able to contain more than 2 large guilds at any one time. The server has never been able to do this accept in the early days, these days it struggles to hold up 2 large factions.

This isnt anyone on the servers fault, its PW's stupid ideas, terrible customer service and abuse of the cash shop drving players away.

And a merger with LC would sort out the population problem, create TW that lasts more than 20 mins, mess up the whole every-faction-on-the-server-carebear-teaparty that is going on atm where 20 people stand outside west doing nothing just cause Zulu isnt there and your all too scared to fight each other and actualy have some fun.

Btw just read this:

Made me laugh, i always found it funnier when people roll a PvP server and then dont PvP and form/join non-PvP factions, or "Anti-RPK", always made me laugh, its like brainwashing. Ask any Anti-RPK player and they will tell you how the big bad RPKers only ever camp lowbies, can only PK players half there level, only ever gank etc etc. They will often say this too the RPKer from SZ after loosing a fair fight, or even after failing to gank the RPKer. Seriously, where's first_sin? He can tell you xD

OH! And reporting PK incidents?! b:laugh so funny. I mean, go to Crimson or KY forums and look at the PK reporting pages. Lots of SS and QQ right? 95% of the SS are at west gate right? So the player who killed and the one who died where both there to PvP....So what are you all moaning about?! Press the res button and go fight back, not the SS button... Half this game is played on forums now xD

Sorry way off topic but its really funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    As I've always said...PVE servers will be the first to be merged simply because there are so many of them. Not the PVP ones.

Also, LC is full of douchenozzles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    looks to be an exciting weekend 4 guilds attacking crimson and 9 attacking zulu we will see how many are fake bids tho.
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    As for Zulus being ganked by Crimson while they PK, I honestly couldn't give a damn. Not something I do and not something I concern myself with.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying TeamLlama or Stalkers or whatever random guild should watch Crimson and Zulu fight, feel sorry for us or give a damn or whatever cause we're outnumbered, and come to our aid.

I'm saying it's one thing that Crimson ganks ridiculous odds I've never seen from a guild before. It's ANOTHER thing that people continuously push the "ganker" label onto us when it's blatantly obvious that that's not the case. If you're gonna commit a certain act, man up to it. Crimson usually does man up to it, so cool. The real annoyance though is all these random-*** people who come on these forums and make claims like "Zulu is always ganking," as if they've never flippin' logged into the server and gone to west gate. I mean, it goes against all logical thinking, too: if Zulu is hated by literally EVERY guild on the server (save maybe three, maybe because we still fight 1-2 of these in PK), how the hell are we supposed to manage outnumbering them? Yes it's possible, but realistic??
    It feels like the majority of the population hates on Zulu not because they have a PERSONAL bad experience with Zulu, but because hating on Zulu is god damn trendy. The result is we constantly get all these rumors spread about us that probably aren't true. I do take it somewhat personally (not really cause wtf this is the internet, lulz; BUT) when I'm out PKing ganked odds against Crimson and others EVERY DAY and people still want to claim we're gankers, or that I personally am guilty of ganking and try to do so whenever I can.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Meh, we had some fun yesterday longknife against you, and its not like we spam guild chat. Alot of us just sit in pk hotspots and call the other people in these hotspots if anything comes up. You can probably tell that you get "ganked" by the same people day in and day out