Options

Comments

• Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @ AquaDagger I like the darker colors and light skin :d looks very nice
    @Neve Cant see her well, but she looks very nice from what I can tell C:
    @ xxDistance shes really cute but something seems a little off with the mouth maybe?

As per crystals request here's a larget picture, I was kinda trying to avoid posting one >_> I messed up the proportions and need to fix them when I stop being frugal and use more dragon points.

newtearfull.jpg

Sorry for the odd lighting, the genie/demon fay kept getting in the way.
    and sorry for the bad graphics, was a last minute picture >.<

-edit- lemme take one without fashion too...

TEARMOR.jpg

i love that armor :3
  • Xxdistance - Heavens Tear
    Xxdistance - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    As a human, I'm flattered that you're trying to emulate one of our common skin tones with your character design. b:cute

Haa, I prefer to have all my character's look "normal". I don't want them having purple or black skin xD; . Does not appeal to me. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " you gave up the fight; you left me behind . "

credit for the picture goes to Susylu, of course. b:cute
  • Wulfina - Lost City
    Wulfina - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    As weird as it is I miss the bigger nose XD It was one of the features you dont see often =P most people use little noses. Thank you for the feed back! ^_^
    Honestly, I don't have a cute little button nose in real life. But I love mine. It's unique, even with the small bump in the bridge. And a lot of women I think look extra beautiful the way they wear their noses. Loud and proud Sista! Loud AND proud!
    im an advocat for bigger noses as anyone will tell you. just take a look back a few pages at my main she has a HELL of a nose on her lol
    I think that bigger noses add character and help to create a unique and beautiful face, Dorset. A lot of models wear their bigger noses well, and even they are what the sad little media considers to be 'glamorous and sexy'. Did that make sense? XD My point is, I love it when people wear their features with pride. It makes them even more beautiful and intoxicating!
    Tiny noses are all the rage >.>
    I know, and it's almost sickening. My nose isn't overly large or anything, but it's not all small and cutsey. But I wear it and love it. It makes me, me. And I am sure it's not as bad as I think it is. xP
    Diva cat fights are sexy
    SOOOOOOO anyway here is heart with her newest colorsb:cute
    2010-12-2403-42-54.jpg
    She is absolutely amazing. Very original, I would say. The preset eyeshadow DOES make her look tired, but I kind of like that she looks so laid back, like she has no cares, nothing will ever excite her cause she's seen it all, yet at anytime, she could beat your a**. I LOVE it! 5/5
    2011-01-1023-02-07.jpg
    You know what, I really love this character. She is enticing! I loooooooooove the red hair! You don't see that often on TB. You've REALLY managed to pull it off and the bonus is, your TB doesn't look like a preset!! Highfive sister, you even kept good proportion! ;) 5/5!
    I actually like that TB hair but I wonder why it's not used very often.
    My guess is that not a lot of people can create a face that goes well with it. Kudos to HeartandSoul for pulling it off. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Insanity: Trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ~Albert Einstein.
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    All the characters are awesome! Each individual character has something I like so, by default, I say 5/5 for all.

I guess it is only fair to post a picture of my character, eh? Heh heh...b:sweat

murcasheadshot.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That is my main, Murcas.

DOH, don't see an image. *bashes head against desk*
  • Wulfina - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    All the characters are awesome! Each individual character has something I like so, by default, I say 5/5 for all.

I guess it is only fair to post a picture of my character, eh? Heh heh...b:sweat

murcasheadshot.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That is my main, Murcas.

DOH, don't see an image. *bashes head against desk*

5/5. I like the facial structure, it's very well done. I haven't seen quite anything like it in-game so well done.

SO! I made a sin, and I like my characters to resemble me, but not exactly like me, I still like originality, and I love brown hair, cause I am brunette and like to rock my colour. :P Here she is, let me know what you think!

Tidene02.jpg

Tidene01-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Insanity: Trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ~Albert Einstein.
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wulfina: o.o Wow, your assassin looks extremely well done. Certainly original as far as I can tell. I really hate that hairstyle 'cause I suck at trying to make a char look good in it, but you made it work out rather nicely...I'm envious. XD The soft color of the eyes and lips goes well in contrast with the dark hair. Ignoring that she's in her undergarments...XD she looks beautiful. 5/5

Here is Yanami ... glad my fash turned out nearly same color as the hairpiece thing. XD
    fc4fo.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wulfina: o.o Wow, your assassin looks extremely well done. Certainly original as far as I can tell. I really hate that hairstyle 'cause I suck at trying to make a char look good in it, but you made it work out rather nicely...I'm envious. XD The soft color of the eyes and lips goes well in contrast with the dark hair. Ignoring that she's in her undergarments...XD she looks beautiful. 5/5

Here is Yanami ... glad my fash turned out nearly same color as the hairpiece thing. XD
    fc4fo.png

I give her a 4/5, I personally find her nose to be too long and her lips to low down. But I love that fashion colour b:dirty

I noticed te pale blue makes her look very soft :D
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Haa, I prefer to have all my character's look "normal". I don't want them having purple or black skin xD; . Does not appeal to me. b:surrender
    I think pale blue looks a lot more normal for a TideBorn. Your peachy skin tone is unique! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrueAminta - Lost City
    TrueAminta - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @yanami 5/5 i love her shes awesome

my veno-
    2010-11-1823-31-40.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TrueAminta- healer, TrueNicor- psy, TrueAzaril- veno
    LostCity- Leader of EvilWithN
  • sairabell
    sairabell Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @yanami 5/5 i love her shes awesome

my veno-
    2010-11-1823-31-40.jpg

Omg she is adorable!! I love her eyes : ) 5/5 ;D

This is my assasin, Ahszia. n_n

Capture2.png
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    welll here is my venomancer up close
    s1hs3s.jpg

Beautiful!
    I think her eyes are a bit too large horizontally...but she really looks just fantastic. What a doll. : )
  • Xxdistance - Heavens Tear
    Xxdistance - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    fc4fo.png

o_o
    5/5 xD How in the world did you get such a pretty skintone?!
    I've been messing with the skin colour atleast 10 times trying to get my sinnie's skin that way. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " you gave up the fight; you left me behind . "

credit for the picture goes to Susylu, of course. b:cute
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    To: Wulfina-You like quite pretty; you chose a nice hair style that complements your face and skin tone. 5/5

To: Yanami- I'm digging your style; it's otherworldly, which I like a lot, the darkness of your eyes contrast very well with your face and hair; sometimes contrast works and sometimes not, but in your case it worked well. 5/5

To:TrueAminta-Your style is very down to earth and beautiful, I also am digging the bunny ears... You almost remind me of red headed Samus with bunny ears, and I love my dear Samus! 5/5

To:sairabell-Your sin is very cute and her hair style is very colorful and creative; I just love creative colors and innovative ways to make your character different. 5/5

*head desk...again*

Sorry, fingers and brain aren't quite working, yet: 13 degrees can do that, I'm told. ^^;
  • Wulfina - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options

fc4fo.png

ROFL! I put her in her undergarments so that you could see her proportions better. XD I totally do NOT let her run around like that...awkward! XD Thank you so much!

Now for your TB. I really LOVE The eyes in contrast to the skin and fashion. It's a perfect colour scheme! The hair looks absolutely adorable on the face, darn you! Because that's the hairstyle that I can't get to work! XD 5/5!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rrppmm
    rrppmm Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • rrppmm
    rrppmm Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    20110113131529.png b:cute
  • /sin - Raging Tide5
    /sin - Raging Tide5 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    2011-01-1223-28-43.jpg
    Just started playing thought I would roll a barb. b:victory Pls rate. b:bye
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    rrppmm wrote: »

...Is that a winged elf with a seeker eye on her forehead AND a tideborn hairdo? b:shutup b:bye

@/sin - 3.5/5 Can really only rate on the fashion, and I dislike that shirt on Barbs. It makes them look very thin because of the way it hugs the waste/the stripes. b:surrender

@Wulfina - 5/5 On your sin on the last page. She is just so UNIQUE looking and pleasant.

@Yanami - 4.5/5 Very cute TB as well. Just personally think you could have messed with her color pallete a little bit more. *shrug*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Was wondering If I could get a few more opinions on my porportions a few pages back :c?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=11667242&postcount=4598
  • _Neve_ - Heavens Tear
    _Neve_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    my bm this time^^

[IMG][/img]image.jpg

[IMG][/img]image.jpg

oh before u say u cant see good: u can click on the pics to get em bigger^^

and Wulfina: clearly 5/5 epic
  • _Neve_ - Heavens Tear
    _Neve_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Was wondering If I could get a few more opinions on my porportions a few pages back :c?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=11667242&postcount=4598

nice, i like the fash on her and bms usually dont look all to good in dresses, this one rly works for urs tho. id give it a 4/5
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I changed my sin just a little bit and would really appreciate some feedback! ;D

I made her nose a bit shorter, her chin a bit less sharp && her skin a slightly different tone ;D

ahszia2n_n.png

@ rrppmm
    Wow she is beautiful! She looks like a little anime doll baby : ) 4.5/5
  • Sternenwind - Dreamweaver
    Sternenwind - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    She looks like she wanna drink my blood but I like it ^_^
    A little sweet melancholy :)
    (Maybe I think that 'cause I'm a girl :P)

Here is mine:

psychic04neu.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    2011-01-1313-24-11.png

Out_of_the_Water_by_yumedust.jpg

I'm having a really hard time picking out a look for my new BM b:surrender

I'm a diehard fan of Disney and I wanted to base her off of Ariel but I don't think she came out perfectly. Any advice?

Also I don't know why but for some reason BMs always look really tiny and that is SO not what I like! b:angry
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Annnd other chars.

Fleur

2011-01-1313-40-58.png

Mnnfy

2011-01-1313-43-19.png

Cheriex

2011-01-1313-50-40.png

Mulan

2011-01-1313-52-29.png
    edited January 2011
    Options
    2011-01-1313-24-11.png

Out_of_the_Water_by_yumedust.jpg

I'm having a really hard time picking out a look for my new BM b:surrender

I'm a diehard fan of Disney and I wanted to base her off of Ariel but I don't think she came out perfectly. Any advice?

Also I don't know why but for some reason BMs always look really tiny and that is SO not what I like! b:angry

Nose tip needs to point up, eyes needs to be purple and look a bit square with the round part a bit bigger, and lips need to be a brighter pale red
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• Kateh - Dreamweaver
    Kateh - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It might be just me but maybe a BM is the wrong class for trying to create an Ariel
    I think winged elfs are easier for that one then again its only from my own experience
    Its easier imo to make cute winged elfs then humans. o:
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It might be just me but maybe a BM is the wrong class for trying to create an Ariel
    I think winged elfs are easier for that one then again its only from my own experience
    Its easier imo to make cute winged elfs then humans. o:

I gave a shot at it and this is what I came up withb:laugh
    Blade.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kateh - Dreamweaver
    Kateh - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Oh wow that is pretty well done Kimiko, just wondering why the purple eyes?
    On the picture of Ariel they seem blue o: I just looked trough the BM hairs and meh
    They dont seem to have the hair I was thinkin of using for an Ariel looking character.
    Hope she can make it work out, I think its rather cool =) I loved the little mermaid when I was little
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Oh wow that is pretty well done Kimiko, just wondering why the purple eyes?
    On the picture of Ariel they seem blue o: I just looked trough the BM hairs and meh
    They dont seem to have the hair I was thinkin of using for an Ariel looking character.
    Hope she can make it work out, I think its rather cool =) I loved the little mermaid when I was little

Ah sry was going by the pics eyes. The person used purple eyes b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]