Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @ Dashiko - Ooo I love her full figure. But that skin color *shudders*...and hair style that cuts off her face and sorta glitches in to it kinda kill her for me. b:surrender b:surrender
    Ooo I love her full figure.

Exactly what i wanted ^^, Skin color seems to be different on other monitors and yeah that i have to repair the hair thingy. But the most work was done sculpting her face and body =)
  • __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear
    __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    thanks for the ratings! i appreciate your input! :D
    Happy gaming b:victory
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\Animated siggy.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Grey signature made by ForsakenX. Thanks!!
    Blue signature made by me! :D
  • Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    Lightyy_u - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Very nice pic's Kieli 5/5 b:victory

2011-01-1723-56-47.jpg

Here's a pic of my archer, just finished his outfit today b:pleased

wow so hot u'r archer i like him5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /sin - Raging Tide8
    /sin - Raging Tide8 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Very nice pics you guys.
  • /neon - Raging Tide11
    /neon - Raging Tide11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well thank you __Fluffy__ and Lightyy_u for the wonderful comments. b:cute b:thanks
  • Dollface - Harshlands
    Dollface - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Dollface on the right xD
    2010-11-0922-09-39.jpg
    Pink Hair
    2010-11-1009-38-29.jpg
    Blonde :)
    2011-01-0720-20-14.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Silvy <3
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    To pink..
    2nt8xfs.png

Or not to pink?
    33nb1oj.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Xxdistance - Heavens Tear
    Xxdistance - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    To pink..

Or not to pink?

Where's his nipples? :(
    And Pink ofc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " you gave up the fight; you left me behind . "

credit for the picture goes to Susylu, of course. b:cute
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Where's his nipples? :(
    And Pink ofc

The nipple fairy has struck againb:shocked
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @ Dollface- she looks lovely either way, but the pink adds a bit of cutesy edge to her!
    @Evict- pink for you too!
    Even though Im not a huge fan of the color, looks great on your two charss ^-^
    @Gaviora (think i spelled that right)- not sure if you've been rated yet or not, but I like how she looks elegant and mature.

I support the "Wear your Santa hat til Spring" Movement!
    santahatparty.jpg

and the undead population with my pet :]
    tearleandbearsie.jpg

I actually didn't like these pants at first, but they're growing on me I guess >.<
  • Detsu - Raging Tide
    Detsu - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @Tearle Like the fash, proportions and pet 5/5 xD

2011-01-1920-45-51.jpg

Someone wana drop a line on my new sin. Ty in advance. b:victory
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @Gaviora (think i spelled that right)- not sure if you've been rated yet or not, but I like how she looks elegant and mature.

*Graviora

and no, she was not rated :( thank you though! :D

@Detsu - 5/5 b:dirty I love the fash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @Grav, to be honest I like her much more with that haircut than the other one. This one gives her a bit of innocence and still keeps her mature while the other one ( the marriage one I think ) makes her look like a completely mature lady. Just sharing, no offence o:

@Evict, I'd hit you with pink hair, ijs.

@Tearle, you're lucky you have a BF D:< Tearle looks amazing b:cute
  • Detsu - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    @Detsu - 5/5 I love the fash.

Well ty Graviora b:cute
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @Grav, to be honest I like her much more with that haircut than the other one. This one gives her a bit of innocence and still keeps her mature while the other one ( the marriage one I think ) makes her look like a completely mature lady. Just sharing, no offence o:

None taken :) I actually think the same and sometimes I just need her to look mature to switch it up a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Tearle
    From what i can see she looks really really pretty. And i love her fash in that color ^^ 5/5

Detsu
    His hair is covering his face, so wont be easy to rate. I like the fash and haircolor tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Susurra - Harshlands
    Susurra - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @Detsu: I don't like the hairstyle, but I love the fash. I can't see enough to rate, though.^^;

This is my newest character, Susurra. I made her just to mess around until the expansion hits, but I'm actually highly enjoying the Assassin class. If the new Seeker and Mystic don't dazzle me, she is likely to become my main.

I lurk on this thread, and I decided it was finally time for me to make one of those creepy-cute characters that are so popular nowadays. More than that, I just really wanted to get her out of the preset Tideborn look, of which I am not so fond. She needs a few tweaks here and there, but overall, I adore her.^^ Am I the only one who likes this hairstyle, though? D:

Constructive criticism is appreciated, both for the character and the screenshots in general - if you're into screenshots. C:

2011-01-1923-12-39.jpg
    2011-01-1508-29-42.jpg
    2011-01-1823-35-36.jpg
    2011-01-1923-10-19.jpg
  • Detsu - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    @Susurra I really like what you have done with your tide born, only thing that I would change is skin pigment to more of a tanned. Seems kinda red to me but that might just be my comp.
    4/5
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Susurra
    I also enjoy the assassin class alot. Your sin is cute, and I like the colors. I've never used that hairstyle on any of my characters, but I might do it once, it's not that bad. It looks good on Susurra ^^ I think her shoulders are a little wide. The screenshots are nice :>

Here's my new psy Ziraiall at Dreamweaver
    2011-01-2016-46-51.jpg

I'm usually not a fan of the hair I used, but I think it looks good on her. She looks blue, but she's supposed to be dark gray. I tried to make her look less preset and more uniqe. I dont know if I did a good job, lol.

And here is Ziraia after I used a makeover skroll
    2011-01-2017-38-12.jpg

I know she looks more like a preset, but I still like her alot. It will take some time to get used to her new look tho.

Anyway, please rate them and tell me what you think, and what I should change ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Susurra - Harshlands
    Susurra - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thank you both for commenting. :D Yes, the skin is supposed to be red, not tan. I like tan, but I feel it wasn't the best tone for the feel I was going for. It was definitely a close second, followed by a bluish-green color. My Psy is already green, though, so I wanted to mix it up.

I also wanted her to have strong shoulders, but I will check the proportions again. I think part of the problem is that I always manage to make my characters' heads too small...^^; I guess because I like fuller figures.

Again, thank you for the suggestions. And for you, Ziraia -

4/5 for Ziraiall. Definitely unique and very cute. The hairstyle you used is definitely one that only works with a certain type of face. The hair color is the only thing I don't care for. The eyes are just a little far apart, but that's part of what makes her so cute. :3

3.5/5 for Ziraia. She does look more like the preset, but I really like the colors you chose. (I'm a fan of red and light blue together, and the light blonde hair works well with both. She also pulls off that Thunder Ponytail quite nicely, even though I don't generally like that style.
  • Detsu - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Here is another one of my sin you can see a lil more of his face in this one. b:bye

2011-01-2014-05-16.jpg

Ty for any comments in advance. b:thanks
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Thanks alot for rating, Susurra. I also think she fits this hair, and that not everyone does.

Detsu
    Sorry, but I still cant see his face clearly. You should zoom in by pressing f9 or fn+f9. I think that would help :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Graviora- sorry for the typo b:surrender no excuse since I could have looked back.

Detsu- that's a very nice artistic picture, but as said before, you can't see his face too well. Very nice pic though!

Ziraia- I like your psychic alot, the skin tone looks great with her style!

Susurra- I think that hair looks adorable on her. She's a very cutesy character c:
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    Cilfyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This is my newest character that I made today, my Psychic.
    Comments? Rating? Feedback?
    If possible, could you give the reason for why you gave that rating?
    And if there's anything wrong with her, could you note that too?
    Her name is Ecclesianne...what do you think of the name? Thanks and sorry for all the questions.
    2h7ne4i.jpg
  • Detsu - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    @Cilfyn Like your psy, hair and proportions look good to me 4/5

2011-01-2022-33-03.jpg

@Ziraia & @Tearle Zoomed in on his face in this one hope it helps I know the hair covers his face but I like it with the fash and my toons eye's are blue it's hard to tell in this pic.
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Cilfyn- Her face seems a bit long, which isnt a bad thing! I really like the purple eyes though, and while i'm not a huge fan of that hair style I think it looks good on her. Not sure what to say about the name. Seems a bit of a mouthful, but I like it none the less. =)

Detsu- Your character reminds me of some stern noble from one of those romance novels for some reason b:chuckle Looks very nice.
  • Natylein - Lost City
    Natylein - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    :D love your charas
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Cylfin: I agree that she has a long face, but I tend to love it, unlike Tearle. I think it gives her slightly different look from other psys (as we all know TB can be hardly customized). And I think this hairstyle suits her well. 4.5/5

Detsu: I love him! I mean I LOVE him! b:cute These blue/purple eyes with his blond hair and this hairstyle, plus the fashion that completes his unique style. 5/5 !
  • Detsu - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Well ty SellynZaali, Natylein and Tearle for your wonderful comments. b:cute

@Tearle
    Detsu- Your character reminds me of some stern noble from one of those romance novels for some reason Looks very nice.

Lol your so right, now that I think about it he does look like a stern noble from a romance novel. xD b:laugh