Rei's kinda-ok guide for Heavy/Robe Fox.

Options

Comments

• Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i did get lucky with them, those garnets are not expensive at all with packs, neither are some of those gears are relatively cheap. the countless pack (sales are not events) gear etc needed to ease the search slightly is expensive.

Citrines in Heavy armor arent exspensive at all with packs either. What i said was expensive was the fact that you 4 socketed everything, including gears that arent available via packs anymore, unless you can afford 40 best luck tokens to get the helmet of holy punishment or heavenrage boots... or you could just farm your life away in oht to get them.

what is the point of 'taking full advantage of fox' when it cant even do nearly as much damage as casting without interval gear? (even more expensive). and what about accuracy? how do you deal with **** accuracy, misties? lol. you arent a blade master, or a barb so why pretend to be one?

What's the point of being a vit build when you don't do as much damage as a pure mage? So I guess you neglect foxform and don't even amp bosses right? And missing, *laughs* I hardly miss, and no I dont use misties. Oh yes, and I tank bosses when the situation occurs. b:cute

HA is a worthless headahce of a build that isnt even worth being called a build. its an insult to venos by trying to be something other than the status quo, but when it comes down to it, your description just describes interval world international; where every freakin build tries to focus on speedy melee rather than their intended jobs. go arcane, go la, but dont waste your time on HA on a caster, its stupid.

Wow, suggesting LA? That's even more an insult of a build. The worst of all next to the vit build. LA doesnt get the best of both worlds in defense, and what's the point of having 10k hp on a veno when you can't deal alot of damage?I bet you think a veno's status quo is standing there and casting venomous scarab at everything. Veno isn't a 100% caster class. We are 50% caster and 50% mellee(that would be foxform, incase your too stupid to figure that out.) Which in total means that venomancer is a HYBRID class. As long as we fulfill our jobs the best we can in squad, then no one should care what type of armor you wear. And I'm convinced you don't even know what a veno's full job is.

garnets are cheaper, and make more bang for your buck instead of killing your stats and damage for a slightly higher def rate.

Citrines are around the same price too via packs , but you're also killing your stats by adding in vit. b:chuckle

Your logic is wrong. b:bye
    >.<
  • Avryll - Sanctuary
    Avryll - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Citrines in Heavy armor arent exspensive at all with packs either. What i said was expensive was the fact that you 4 socketed everything, including gears that arent available via packs anymore, unless you can afford 40 best luck tokens to get the helmet of holy punishment or heavenrage boots... or you could just farm your life away in oht to get them.
    my build isnt everyones build, your point? point and case, vit arcane > HA in terms of cost, damage and survivability.
    What's the point of being a vit build when you don't do as much damage as a pure mage?
    survivability. its better than LA defensively, and offensively.
    So I guess you neglect foxform and don't even amp bosses right?
    stupid assumption is stupid?
    And missing, *laughs* I hardly miss, and no I dont use misties.
    and you do this how with garbage accuracy? even with 2x misties and bloodbath, barbs miss like mad. a veno with even less acc is going to rarely miss?
    Wow, suggesting LA? That's even more an insult of a build.
    tell that to akasera (arguably one of the best venos ever), who's crit would smack your *** back to city of the lost and back without a second thought. LA is a perfectly viable PVP build, as crit is a wonderful crit to bypass charms - which they can get alot of.
    The worst of all next to the vit build. LA doesnt get the best of both worlds in defense, and what's the point of having 10k hp on a veno when you can't deal alot of damage?
    what crack are you smoking? the damage difference between vit arcane and pure mag is negligible. between LA and vit arcane, its hardly a significant diff as well. LA/pure mag/vit mag vs HA? huge diff. huge huge huge diff.
    casting venomous scarab at everything
    of course, with sage venomous and master li's you can effectively have 3 sparks every 30-45 seconds depending on procs. this is freakin amazing when grinding/supporting chi needy classes with lvl 11 lending hand. blazing and frost are useless, nova is situational, i cast ironwood when the debuff is off, and noxious when there are groups of mobs.
    50% mellee(that would be foxform, incase your too stupid to figure that out.) Which in total means that venomancer is a HYBRID class. As long as we fulfill our jobs the best we can in squad, then no one should care what type of armor you wear. And I'm convinced you don't even know what a veno's full job is.
    with **** accuracy, the damage of a 70-8x assassin, and 3/6 skills that take chi/sparks(which hit for **** damage)
    Citrines are around the same price too via packs , but you're also killing your stats by adding in vit.
    100 vit with bonuses is nothing. close to 300 extra stats going into str/dex is m.atk breaking, genius.

you have the broken logic.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    my build isnt everyones build, your point? point and case, vit arcane > HA in terms of cost, damage and survivability.

how is it greater than vit arcane when you DONT need vit to survive?
    survivability. its better than LA defensively, and offensively.

If it's so much greater than LA, then why'd you suggest LA?

HA/AA > LA.

stupid assumption is stupid?

You are stupid b:kiss
    and you do this how with garbage accuracy? even with 2x misties and bloodbath, barbs miss like mad. a veno with even less acc is going to rarely miss?

Yup, i rarely miss. But there's no point in having lots of accuracy if you have **** p attack. And of course I'm going to miss in duels and pvp if the person has more evasion than i have accuracy. That's why barbs miss. And hardly any barb uses bloodbath. But... i don't duel ppl in foxform, I use magic attacks b:chuckle.... and pvp? I don't care about it.
    tell that to akasera (arguably one of the best venos ever), who's crit would smack your *** back to city of the lost and back without a second thought. LA is a perfectly viable PVP build, as crit is a wonderful crit to bypass charms - which they can get alot of.

Akasera? Who's that... oh wait.... I don't care. Any build can get crit nowadays, you don't need dex for that.
    what crack are you smoking? the damage difference between vit arcane and pure mag is negligible. between LA and vit arcane, its hardly a significant diff as well. LA/pure mag/vit mag vs HA? huge diff. huge huge huge diff.

there's obviously a difference between your fail logic and mine. And i dont smoke your crack. b:cute
    of course, with sage venomous and master li's you can effectively have 3 sparks every 30-45 seconds depending on procs. this is freakin amazing when grinding/supporting chi needy classes with lvl 11 lending hand. blazing and frost are useless, nova is situational, i cast ironwood when the debuff is off, and noxious when there are groups of mobs.

Hmm, let's see... chi isn't a problem for demon veno's either. It's called cloud eruption, lvl 11 lending hand, and lvl 11 crush vigor. Nox gas gives alot of chi, so does blazing scarab, veno scarab, and fox skills like leech and mist give lots of chi too. I get to demon spark alot too.
    with **** accuracy, the damage of a 70-8x assassin, and 3/6 skills that take chi/sparks(which hit for **** damage)

and your point is? Assassin's damage is based of dex, ofc they are gonna have more accuracy and crits. Veno's damage is based off of magic for human skills, and strength for foxskills. (not dex or magic.) This is why the HA/AA works for a veno. Ofc its not gonna work for a cleric or wiz cause they don't have any p attacks that are based off of strength.
    100 vit with bonuses is nothing. close to 300 extra stats going into str/dex is m.atk breaking, genius.

Vit is magic attack breaking, genius.
    you have the broken logic.

Why yes... yes i have. b:bye
    >.<
  • tearvalerin
    tearvalerin Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    how is it greater than vit arcane when you DONT need vit to survive?
    hoppy, this **** made no sense. as one of the first people to even use the vit arcane(back when sanc came out, only me and majou had this build), it is a wonderful build. i had 7k unbuffed hp, 14k def in fox, and m.atk not much less than a pure mag. its a versatile build made to take a hit, and its far cheaper than investing, sharding, and refining 2 complete sets of armor.
    If it's so much greater than LA, then why'd you suggest LA?
    LA has this thing called crit, you should check that out some time. it makes for some awesomebeans in pvp. look up posts by axt152. hes a sanct player (although anonymous) and a pretty well off f2p LA user. akasera, one of us old veno gods of yore, was LA as well. they both could nuke their way around a charm like it was nothing.
    You are stupid
    this isnt even an argument LOL? why would you even make a stupid assumption like that she wouldn't even bother amping. even stupid noobs know how to amp/purge.
    Akasera? Who's that... oh wait.... I don't care. Any build can get crit nowadays, you don't need dex for that.

one of the best venos on sanc, former leader of legendary, back when they held alll the TW cards. anyone on sanc who doesnt know him deserves a smack upside the head. comparing LA crit stack to arcane is nigh comparable. LA can get alot more, especially as a demon.
    there's obviously a difference between your fail logic and mine. And i dont smoke your crack
    whats fail here is how you completely disregarded that fact and went straight to the 'YOURE A POOPIEHEAD" rebuttal. good job love, good job. HA m.atk compared to the other three is like a pistol compared to a machine gun. sure you can do some hefty damage with a handgun, but a machine gun does oh so much more.
    Hmm, let's see... chi isn't a problem for demon veno's either. It's called cloud eruption, lvl 11 lending hand, and lvl 11 crush vigor. Nox gas gives alot of chi, so does blazing scarab, veno scarab, and fox skills like leech and mist give lots of chi too. I get to demon spark alot too.
    even if i weren't HA, i wouldnt want to keep changing into fox over and over just to get chi, it cuts huge time into my DD, whereas a sage oozes it out the pores on basic nukes. this is called ignoratio elenchi, proving something TOTALLY IRRELEVANT to his facts. he is defending why he would bother spamming venomous, not the diff between demon and sage chi gain. try again.
    and your point is? Assassin's damage is based of dex, ofc they are gonna have more accuracy and crits. Veno's damage is based off of magic for human skills, and strength for foxskills. (not dex or magic.) This is why the HA/AA works for a veno. Ofc its not gonna work for a cleric or wiz cause they don't have any p attacks that are based off of strength.
    his point was that your damage is inferior to a number of classes if you wanted to scratch thing to death.
    Vit is magic attack breaking, genius.
    no, it isnt... base mag for a weapon compared to a couple of extra points in vit every other level results in almost a 1000 m.atk difference. vit arcane has little to no problem matching upto pure mag for damage.
    Why yes... yes i have
    yes you do.

if you are going to defend your points do it properly. im all for doing whatever the hell build you want, but if you're going to argue like a preschooler, dont even bother, you'll lose every time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    last name ever, first name greatest
    like a sprained ankle, i aint something you wanna play with.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm not arguing anymore. Stop with your failed attacks, because it works for me, and lots more venos out there.

I didn't say vit-arcane was fail, nor did i say LA was.

I've done both of those builds, and for MY playstyle I didn't like either one.

HA/AA build is best for me.

Take your dissuading nonsense somewhere else.

And don't address me as "Hoppy" as if you actually know me b:bye
    >.<
  • tearvalerin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    tear can address people as however the **** he wants. i can call you hop, hoppy, or her majesty the royal idiot for all i care. point is, you trashed on my build, so im gunna defend the dude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    tear can address people as however the **** he wants. i can call you hop, hoppy, or her majesty the royal idiot for all i care. point is, you trashed on my build, so im gunna defend the dude.

So what if i trashed it? your trashing my build too. I have a right to defend myself too.

Do i not?
    >.<
  • tearvalerin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So what if i trashed it? your trashing my build too. I have a right to defend myself too.

Do i not?
    #1 it's you're.
    #2 where did i trash it?

i insulted your intelligence, not your build.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    #1 it's you're.
    #2 where did i trash it?

i insulted your intelligence, not your build.

I insulted your friend's intelligence, so what?

And now I'm going to insult yours.
    hoppy, this **** made no sense. as one of the first people to even use the vit arcane(back when sanc came out, only me and majou had this build), it is a wonderful build. i had 7k unbuffed hp, 14k def in fox, and m.atk not much less than a pure mag. its a versatile build made to take a hit, and its far cheaper than investing, sharding, and refining 2 complete sets of armor.

Congrats on being the first to discover a build. b:victory. I can take a hit, too. I pointed out that your friend's build wasn't cheap. And I didn't say mine wasn't cheap either. I just said it wasn't a pain to get +stat ornaments. It definately isn't a problem if your loaded with $, but I guess 4 socketing everything isnt a problem if your loaded too. And where did I say I had 2 complete sets of armor?
    LA has this thing called crit, you should check that out some time. it makes for some awesomebeans in pvp. look up posts by axt152. hes a sanct player (although anonymous) and a pretty well off f2p LA user. akasera, one of us old veno gods of yore, was LA as well. they both could nuke their way around a charm like it was nothing.

You don't have be LA to get crit. any build can get that. And I don't care who the old veno gods are. especially if your one, cause i'm not going to bow down to you.
    this isnt even an argument LOL? why would you even make a stupid assumption like that she wouldn't even bother amping. even stupid noobs know how to amp/purge.[QUOTE/]

Just because stupid noob know how to amp doesnt mean they do. I hardly see venos amping, and what's even worse is seeing venos cast soul degen over amp, or debuffing my demon version.
    one of the best venos on sanc, former leader of legendary, back when they held alll the TW cards. anyone on sanc who doesnt know him deserves a smack upside the head. comparing LA crit stack to arcane is nigh comparable. LA can get alot more, especially as a demon.

Again, I don't care about a veno you regard as a god. You really think I pay attention to who the famous faction leaders are? I never said LA didn't get more crit, ofc they do by the added dex. But AA and HA can get it easily too.
    whats fail here is how you completely disregarded that fact and went straight to the 'YOURE A POOPIEHEAD" rebuttal. good job love, good job. HA m.atk compared to the other three is like a pistol compared to a machine gun. sure you can do some hefty damage with a handgun, but a machine gun does oh so much more.

So? he said i was smoking crack. Ofc I'm gonna call him a poopy head. And I never said my magic damage was the best. ofc it's not. but you don't have a right in your mind to say my damage is crappy. My damage is pretty good tyvm, for a +5TT90 wep, and on top of that.... I crit alot.
    even if i weren't HA, i wouldnt want to keep changing into fox over and over just to get chi, it cuts huge time into my DD, whereas a sage oozes it out the pores on basic nukes. this is called ignoratio elenchi, proving something TOTALLY IRRELEVANT to his facts. he is defending why he would bother spamming venomous, not the diff between demon and sage chi gain. try again.

Try again at what? I never said I switched in and out of foxform to gain chi... I posted the ways i gain chi in human form and foxform. Both are situational.
    his point was that your damage is inferior to a number of classes if you wanted to scratch thing to death

Any veno's damage is inferior to a number of classes. We aren't freaking DDs. We help the DD's do more damage.
    no, it isnt... base mag for a weapon compared to a couple of extra points in vit every other level results in almost a 1000 m.atk difference. vit arcane has little to no problem matching upto pure mag for damage.

If you wanna compared vit-arcane with pure mag, this fact still remains: Take out all that vit and put it in magic for even more nuking power. Thus pure mag > vit arcane.
    vit is a useless stat. not needed. Your better off putting those stats into magic, str or dex.
    yes you do.

if you are going to defend your points do it properly. im all for doing whatever the hell build you want, but if you're going to argue like a preschooler, dont even bother, you'll lose every time.

I did defend my points properly. learn to read, instead of thinking I slung the **** first.
    >.<
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My gosh, is this build attack week? =O.o=
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • tearvalerin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nah, its just her majesty, the royal idiot's fail attempt at attacking and defending her build.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Her majesty? Wow, don't you just make me feel so high and mighty (/end sarcasm)

Maybe you should open up your blind eyes.

I defended my build properly in accordance to the way i play.

I don't really give a rat's **** if you'd prefer to cast or not. I like playing foxform AND human form so get over it.

And your build preference is vit-arcane, i really don't care. My build preference is HA/AA. So what? Both work out just fine, LA works out just fine too, if you wanna throw it in. Any build works out just fine.

I don't neglect my job in squads, and I KNOW I don't do the most damage, but i dont care about being the best DD, and obviously with vit-arcane build you don't care much about it either, or else you'd be pure mag. If i was arcane, I would be pure, because I DONT FIND A USE FOR VIT. I can survive just fine with 3 base vit, tyvm.

You and your friend's irrelavant attacks are futile. A veno doesn't have to be played the way you say. Which is what I've been saying all along if you'd actually read. We are freaking hybrid class, with alot of versatily. I like to take the most of that versatility, which is why I play a HA/AA veno.
    If you've tried the build and it didn't work for you, then oh well... too bad. But I don't think you ever had, or else you wouldn't say all this false **** about the build. I'm still gonna wack things in foxform while you nuke things in human form.

GTFO it!
    >.<
  • tearvalerin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol? friend? irrelevant attacks? how is she commanding anyone to play her way? when did you even attempt to havea proper defense? someone had the point fly straight over their head. bravo, good job!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Just forget it, you fail to see my point becuase your too ****** stubborn.
    >.<
  • tearvalerin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Just forget it, you fail to see my point becuase your too ****** stubborn.
    pot calling kettle black, love.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    pot calling kettle black, love.

Wow, that made no sense. Just shut up already. I don't really care if you think im fail or not, I know im not. b:bye
    >.<
  • tearvalerin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    its called an idiom.

an idiom used to accuse a person or thing of being marked with or guilty of the very thing they are pointing out

like a stupid person calling me stupid. i apologize if you are unfamiliar with basic english, as i still see you fail to discern between your and you're
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    don't feed the troll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I figured it was an idiom, but it still didn't make sense. A stupid person might as well have called you "stupid". Besides, I didn't call you stupid, I called you stubborn.

That's a huge HUGE difference.

In case you didn't know, you got your point across to me. Congrats, you have your favorite build, I have mine. Get over it already.

There was really no need to defend the first person i was debating with, I'm pretty sure he could've gotten the same point across.

I know I'm right in the points I say from my experience, and I have no doubt your right in the points you say, but you don't seem to understand that I dont care.

Stubborn in this case means you're just like talking to a brick wall. Always stuck in your ways, and never want to see both sides of the debate.

A little side note: If you want to throw in the grammar insults, English is my first language. I'm very good at typing, spelling, and discerning between "your" and "you're". Excuse me for not caring to check over every grammar mistake I make. I'm not trying to type a report.

With that said, I'm done. It's not worth trying to fight a one way debate with a troll that's like talking to a wall.
    >.<
    edited October 2010
    Options
    don't feed the troll

^this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    don't feed the troll
    ^this

b:chuckle Lol, talking to yourself, I see.

Jk.

But there is no sense in feeding trolls. Let's just let them starve.
    >.<
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    or you could save yourself the money, and the headaches of finding proper accesories by sharding garnets and/or getting vit. stillhave the potential to get BM like pdef when buffed, and retain much higher damage, heals, and mp/hp pool without needing heavy investment in refines.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=7a79c7e0f7b0b9c6
    my build

Lol make up your mind. Are you talking about pure mag Arcane or vit Arcane? Don't lump all the pros together like it's an all in one package. Btw, even an LA build has a bigger mana pool than your posted build.

what is the point of 'taking full advantage of fox' when it cant even do nearly as much damage as casting without interval gear?

I'm trying to find the thread Solandri posted in with calculations showing that a HA foxform does indeed outdamage a full caster Veno in terms of dps. I don't remember the full details though.
    how do you deal with **** accuracy, misties? lol. you arent a blade master, or a barb so why pretend to be one?

Fail Aisubeki/Avryll. Learn about Ironwood 100% accuracy you level 97 Veno.

HA is a worthless headahce of a build that isnt even worth being called a build. its an insult to venos by trying to be something other than the status quo, but when it comes down to it, your description just describes interval world international; where every freakin build tries to focus on speedy melee rather than their intended jobs. go arcane, go la, but dont waste your time on HA on a caster, its stupid.

Zzzz HA/AA uses both meleeing and casting. You don't even know what you're arguing against. Shut up.

What? Vit arcane has roughly the same amount of magic as an HA/AA. Both HA/AA and vit arcanes work with roughly the same amount of stat points to play with. If vit arcane goes more vit, then they do not have more damage. If it's pure arcane for more damage, then it is impossible for the arcane Veno to have more survivability. Stop lumping vit arcane and pure arcane together as if it were one build.

Yea, I wanted to ask that to you as well. What crack are you smoking? I'm still looking for that huge huge difference you're talking about when I see HA/AA Venos ranking above arcane Venos in the Celestial Tiger Event.

Barbs miss like mad lol.

Trolls fed. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Options
    id consider my HA build a pretty optimum full HA build.
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=6b7ad4b42b2f37f1

compared to the above full garnet vit-arcane posted aboverhttp://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=7a79c7e0f7b0b9c6

accuracy: read fox form description, accuracy isn't a problem if you have 50+ dex,

magic attack: you build out-mag attacks mine by roughly 1500, weapon damage being pretty much equal, and veno skills dont multiply base magic, they're base magic damage +N% weapon damage + a constant. your hitting 1500 per attack more than me. fully buffed your taking 20% more physical damage, where im taking roughly 30% more magic damage than you.

my HP is higher, and will get higher faster with each refine.

my physical damage in fox is 19% higher than yours,

your average DPS in fox is ~4000
    mine is ~6916, 1.7 times your damage output
    more hits means i can spark more often, which means a much higher damage output

i can quickly swap in channeling sleeves and a neck, you cant do the same to achieve the interval.

im far from having the best damage output available to a veno, but it certainly isnt nothing, im not taking down cata-barbs alone, but most other targets aren't too much trouble.
    magic attack isn't gimped nearly as much as you think, especially the way skill damage is calculated.

and account stash + BM alt makes all the gear that much more useful.

Im not hating on the garnet-sharded vit-arcane, but there really isnt any basis for vit-arcanes to hate on HAs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crut7
    crut7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hi Reikara,

It's a bit off the topic but I'd like to ask you a question. I was thinking of building a HA Psychic. Any ideas on whether it worth it at all? Would appreciate your asnwer.

Thanx
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The ONLY magic class you should go HA on is a veno. Wizards, Clerics, and Psychics won't benefit from the extra strength. At least venos have mellee skills that benefit from the added strength.
    >.<
  • Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear
    Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lmao@tear still acting like a little ***** cheerleader a year later.

Grow up man,although man is very loosely applied to you.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The recent posts in this thread make me laugh. Some people are really uneducated about Veno's Melee abilities. Why does everyone say Venos are Caster-Only? Why have Melee Mastery that is freakin epic? ... Why have a whole half of your skill tree all based on your PHYSICAL damage if we're meant to be Arcane-only?

As much as Sasha and I butt heads in terms of game-play, they are a very good veno, they rock at what they do, and wit hteh choice between a Full Arcane Veno and Sasha's Build, I'd choose her. Or myself, though I'm still playing with my precious Pataka (going interval soon).

EDIT: For the Lulz http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=63830c3c416e4a2a8 I'm over half way finished with it. =D;; Still thinking about swapping the Top and Pants with Lunar versions since I already have those pieces, but meh! Not sure yet, black is so sexy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Pray tell me oh miss omnipotent vit-arcane or full arcane venomancer, how inferior is my veno's build compared to yours? I'm still working on a few pieces of TT99 as you can see. You want channelling, my veno has it. You want m- atk, my veno has it with only a level 90 magic sword. You want p-atk, my veno has it. You want survivability, my veno has it. You want p-def, my veno has it. You want m-def, my veno has it. So pray tell, how inferior is my veno's build?

In full heavy setup http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=890aefe9fc2d25f8

In full arcane setup http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=abb0f41e8ab8775a
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • Alekkai - Heavens Tear
    Alekkai - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If HA venos use both magic/melee, I'm assuming you attack with spells then shift to fox form then melee?

Is there a certain level in order to start leveling the fox form skills or just add the skills and get the magic ones immediately?(From lvl1 and beyond)
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yes we use both skill trees. And foxform starts at lvl 9, after you do cultivation.
    >.<