Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    mabijaele - I give them a 5/5

Tearle - - I give her a 3.5/5 her eyes and lips need to be tweaked a bit

morgenn I gave her a 4/5

Here is a better picture of my Kimi (It's just a little darkb:laugh)
    khkhhbk.png
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • morgenn
    morgenn Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Kimi; cute ;b 4.5/5 It'd be 5/5 if the lips were a bit fuller.

I darkened ChocoVodka's eyebrows.. I think it looks a bit better. Suggestions please.

20101220205024.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @morgenn i like her eye color alot :D i think it looks great with the blonde

Thanks for the advice everyone >.< I tweaked somethings but something still feels ...off.

Whatcha think? I want to get her looking as good as I can before I show my friend ;~; (she asked me to make her a pink themed picture)

pink2.jpg

Any criticism and advice is welcome!

-edit- maybe i need to move the mouth up more...?
    -edit2- or maybe i moved the eyes too far apart? D:
    -edit3- oh gosh maybe its that nose

I never realized how hard it was to make a char like this v.v
  • garuda01
    garuda01 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Thanks for the advice everyone >.< I tweaked somethings but something still feels ...off.

Whatcha think? I want to get her looking as good as I can before I show my friend ;~; (she asked me to make her a pink themed picture)

pink2.jpg

I think she looks adorable, but I personally would close the eyes a bit b:pleased
  • Alsri - Heavens Tear
    Alsri - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Everyone has such pretty pictures :>
    Omg! SO i totally spent like 4 hours learning photoshop.
    lvl 20 on my wiz so i can finally wear some of my fashion items
    XD
    Everyone looks so lovely. Including Kimiko. =]
    kk time to post my pro pictures :>
    2vxkknl.png
    ka352u.jpg
    2akmln7.jpg
    2j495w0.jpg
    New Beginnings. Heavens Tear. So far so Good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Everyone has such pretty pictures :>
    Omg! SO i totally spent like 4 hours learning photoshop.
    lvl 20 on my wiz so i can finally wear some of my fashion items
    XD
    Everyone looks so lovely. Including Kimiko. =]
    kk time to post my pro pictures :>

I give them all 10/10b:shockedthey look like angels

]Kimi feels special that she was mentionedb:cute
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I love the pics b:dirty hah and very cute character alsri (:!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • crystalynnex
    crystalynnex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010

pink2.jpg

shes adorable! two thumbs up and 5/5 :)

@alsri/casey welcome to HT! and 5/5 defo :D always loved your style and toons ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ siggy by Susylu - HT

"you can compare alcohol to a woman; she can make you feel so high, or she can make you miserable that it's far beyond everything." -AL
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    shes adorable! two thumbs up and 5/5 :)

@alsri/casey welcome to HT! and 5/5 defo :D always loved your style and toons ^_^

Ah! thank you crystalnnex b:cute the advice you and susy gave me helped ALOT! I wouldnt have been able to make her without you two <3
    That being said i still need alot of work to make really good ones b:surrender im not the fastest learner. I still think somethings wrong with her, i just can't place it >_<

@alsri i love that first pic of your wizzie :D she looks great with that hair! 5/5

-snip-

this is a sin i made just to mess around on, not really playing her. I know shes not really "unique" because i fail at customizing x_x; but i like the colors D: Im trying to work on modifying her more... any advice? =x

ladysin.jpg
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @ Kimi i dislike your char.... Mostly because her eye balls look to large for their sockets, her lips are to thin and i wanna give her liposuction(i spell that right?) on her **** to make them smaller >.<; 2/5

@Alsri, i love your char only thing i dont like is that her eyes seem to large horizonally, but thats just my preference xP everything else is adorable, love the fash lol 4.5/5

@Tearle, your sin looks cute, dont rly like the colouring because it kinda covers the features of her face(to dark to see anything o-o) and she kinda looks to much like a preset :S 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hmmmm, I don't think I got a rating.... if I did... I apologize, but I am going to post the SS again.

First my wizard, Synsae:
    SynsaeStanding.jpg
    2010-12-2106-16-52.jpg

Last my BM, Onbekend:
    OnbekendStanding.jpg
    2010-12-2106-22-03.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @Synsae: Show a close up! b:victory
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    oh, right... closeups added
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Synsae: I definitely prefer your bm to your wizz. Your wizz looks sad, whereas your bm, I dont know, she seems more defiant and ready to fight! And her hairstyle fits her very well! But that's only my opinion. b:pleased
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @Synsae: I loved your wizz, she looks very natural... I mean, like a real person. b:shutup There's something about her head bothering me... Seems little compared to her body.
    Your BM looks shy.b:thanks I think a little more colour on her lips ll work better.

Wizz: 5/5
    BM: 4/5
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • morgenn
    edited December 2010
    heh so Idecided to go to another server.. wanna start over. ;D I went on dreamweaver, this is my new wizard ToxicPolar :b Looks the same as my wizard previously posted, but I didn't get many suggestions. D:

PS - She looks kinda busty in this, she's really not, it's just the noob top. i'm not into the whole weirdly-skinny-but-with-huge-**** look.

20101221184348.png

• Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    morgenn - It's kind of hard to tell because the image is kind of small, but from what I can make out, your wizard is very pretty! I love the the soft colors...reminds me of light. 4/5 XD And yeah, wizards often look busty because of not only armor/fashion, but because of the way they stand...makes things...pop? XD

==========
    Not sure if I posted this particular picture of my sin, but here it is! Sorry it's gigantic LOL.
    2s1snqt.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Not sure if I posted this particular picture of my sin, but here it is! Sorry it's gigantic LOL.

That's a really pretty pic of your sin xD And no you don't post enough of her like you should me thinks b:surrender
  • morgenn
    edited December 2010
    Yanami - Your char is really cute. ;D Normally i'm not into the long-ish face, but I like it on yours for some reason. :b 5/5

and I'll post a better pic of ToxicPolar later. ;D
  • mabijaele
    mabijaele Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    1j1enl.jpg
    wiz at different angle >,<
  • kietlenn
    kietlenn Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    148p43o.jpg
    This is my blademaster that my brother made when I was off the computer
    123sc5e.jpg
    My female blademaster
    20uzl81.jpg
    My female archer, she looks kind of crappy
  • Seirura - Heavens Tear
    Seirura - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    mabijaele wrote: »
    1j1enl.jpg
    wiz at different angle >,<

Haa!!
  • YuniRydstorm - Dreamweaver
    YuniRydstorm - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    2j0igr6.jpg

This is my current cutie... All of yours are also very nice! b:dirty

14uc844.jpg

And this is an alt... though when she becomes main, all the others become alt... is a bit odd, but i am sure you make an idea.
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    melonbon really cute sin b:cute!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • morgenn
    edited December 2010
    Melonbun;5/5. Super cute. I have a psy but I hate the tideborn race, too hard to make them look different from a preset. ):

Another pic of my new wiz ToxicPolar :b
    20101222153210.jpg

suggestions? (:
  • YuniRydstorm - Dreamweaver
    YuniRydstorm - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Melonbun is really cute too! The fun thing is that Yuni (Rydstorm) started really as the total oposite of a cute character ^^U She had a flat chest, ugly dark green hair ... but i got tired... and a makeover scroll can do miracles :)

Actually, the light green hair is to respect that origin. And that the clothes came out all pink! i haven't dyed them at all!... YuniVerse on the other hand... has been always my special char :) So i try to put her the best settings. Too bad there isn't a long, but LONG hair.
  • Melonbun - Heavens Tear
    Melonbun - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @Morgenn she's got a "natural" look to her now, but maybe a bit washed out with the colors you picked. I tried a little makeover for you, and see if it helps. Maybe darken up her eyes for some contrast, and lighten up her hair (white/sand) so it complements her skintone instead of making her look ashen :3

Maybe make her head a tad bigger to match the rest of her ;)
    But she's a cutie! 4/5 b:cute

Toxic_PolarMKOVR.jpg

Or maybe I just made her a blonde bombshell? .__.
    I was thinking of making her brunette, but the "polar" in your name made me think light, pale colors :3
    I love the TB presets, I just wish they made the same hair texture and different styles for humans + WE T__T; I think I'll make a BM after I lvl Melo a little bit =)
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Krisnda: not a fan of the hair either, but everything else is so pretty! 4/5
    Yea I agree, I wanna get maybe Winter Cut, Or the Leopard hairstyle (the headband happened because of that hair bug & I don't like the other hairstyles QQ). But yea i agree with you 2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • morgenn
    edited December 2010
    @Morgenn she's got a "natural" look to her now, but maybe a bit washed out with the colors you picked. I tried a little makeover for you, and see if it helps. Maybe darken up her eyes for some contrast, and lighten up her hair (white/sand) so it complements her skintone instead of making her look ashen :3

Maybe make her head a tad bigger to match the rest of her ;)
    But she's a cutie! 4/5 b:cute

Toxic_PolarMKOVR.jpg

Or maybe I just made her a blonde bombshell? .__.
    I was thinking of making her brunette, but the "polar" in your name made me think light, pale colors :3
    I love the TB presets, I just wish they made the same hair texture and different styles for humans + WE T__T; I think I'll make a BM after I lvl Melo a little bit =)

Hahaha thanks, but my modify thingie is up. ): I don't do the whole item shop stuff either, mom is real strict. Oh well. I like your makeup pic better, but too late. [:
  • Dust_Souls - Heavens Tear
    Dust_Souls - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    O.o there was a mr and miss PW contest? Why was I not informed xD I would have loved to enter. xD is there gonna be another?

Well, in anycase, the first onen gets a 4/5. I understand the "Cute" look but woah those are some big peepers O.O

5/5 for the second one. ^^ I can see why you won.

Here's another one of mine that hasn't been rated yet. I don't expect as good a rating on this one as my blademaster.

Catriona-2.jpg

lol 5/5 the outfit comes good lol my assin is ugly so i dnt put it on xD but im on youtube search my name He4venLiz b:cute