Make the Christmas Gift Account Stashable!

Comments

• Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I love it, when PWI does something nice for the community but does not quite satisfy the one person most everybody has PWIs backb:laugh,but once they do something bad everybody goes back to raging about how they hate PWI.b:shutup

But I do see the OP's point, although I cannot support him/her in it because PWI is giving it away for free, meaning either you can just reject the gift all together and not have to think about dyes, stashing etc, or just accept it and play as normal :3.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lets be grateful that there actually giving us free fashion b:surrender.
    Merry Christmas

Seriously. People are sooooooooooooooo greedy. wantwantwantwantwant. taketaketaketaketake.

**** already and just say 'thanks GMs for saving me a ton of money and for the cool fashion!'

who cares why its not account stashable? its their game, their rules, their gift to YOU. they dont have to do anything, really......

Last xmas we didnt get ****. Im thankful we have working snow, working snowmen, cool events and free fashion. *shrugs*
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Need I repeat myself.

If you're going to QQ about QQing and just add to any QQ then don't bother posting. I need a GM answer, not someone to complain about a complaint, kthanksbye.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Frankie has also said: its bound and can't be put in account stash as well as how many dyes each piece takes , etc in other threads forget which ones. So their going by what frankie said actually

Ah must have been wile I was asleep. Not like it being bound really matters. It's free for the most part. I'm not complaining. I dont have to spend $10+ for a complete outfit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    At this point on the very first page:
    Just log all of your chars for 10 hours, its not difficult.

.. the topic was answered in the most reasonable way OP is gonna have it. Fash was this way, as also mentioned earlier, during the anni event.

Obviously that is not enough. OP just wants to whine about having more conditions upon free **** they're getting. There's certainly some greedy *** people here who are pros at looking a gift horse in the mouth.
  • Enarus - Heavens Tear
    Enarus - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm not sure it will make any sense in English, but there's an expression in French going like "I give you as long as finger, and then you want as long as whole arm"... That's exactly what all these complaints make me think of... so sad.

Yes, in America the saying is 'If you give them an inch, they'll take a mile".

You want a GM response on why the gift fashion isn't account stashable? How about rather than making another thread about it you just PM Frankie?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The fash is a status symbol. Obviously your new char sometime down the line isn't meant to have it.

And to echo someone else in here...the fash can be mixed-and-matched quite easily. For instance, the Shining Feather tops look really nice with the bottoms (+ boots too if can) and the top can be used in a multitude of ways. It's not the end of the world if you can't get a fully-matched set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Yes, in America the saying is 'If you give them an inch, they'll take a mile".

You want a GM response on why the gift fashion isn't account stashable? How about rather than making another thread about it you just PM Frankie?

Because I want everyone to see the answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    The fash is a status symbol. Obviously your new char sometime down the line isn't meant to have it.

And to echo someone else in here...the fash can be mixed-and-matched quite easily. For instance, the Shining Feather tops look really nice with the bottoms (+ boots too if can) and the top can be used in a multitude of ways. It's not the end of the world if you can't get a fully-matched set.

No, it's not the end of the world, but it's also rather bothersome. In the end, there really is no valid reason why these should not be account stashable. So curious me, I want to know why it is they chose to do things that way. "Because it is that way" is not a good enough answer.

Honestly, can you think of any reason to keep it from being stashable?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    No, it's not the end of the world, but it's also rather bothersome. In the end, there really is no valid reason why these should not be account stashable. So curious me, I want to know why it is they chose to do things that way. "Because it is that way" is not a good enough answer.

Honestly, can you think of any reason to keep it from being stashable?

Two words: Status. Symbol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is a GIFT Kyna, if you gave someone a gift and they started complaining about it wouldnt you be offended? yes you would. This is exactly what your doing, complaining about a gift their giving us for Christmas. Suck it up, stop complaining and be grateful their even giving this to us. You want an answer, PM HER. Stop making pointless threads.

/end rant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    This is a GIFT Kyna, if you gave someone a gift and they started complaining about it wouldnt you be offended? yes you would. This is exactly what your doing, complaining about a gift their giving us for Christmas. Suck it up, stop complaining and be grateful their even giving this to us. You want an answer, PM HER. Stop making pointless threads.

/end rant

I've never had anyone complain about a gift I gave them.

I wonder why?

Maybe it's because I don't give sh*tty gifts? I don't give away broken things that require fixing? If I give someone an outfit for Christmas it matches well?

Seriously.

And stop trying to make the thread about me. It's about getting an answer, and I want EVERYONE to see this weak *** answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Two words: Status. Symbol.

Not a good reason.

Next.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I've never had anyone complain about a gift I gave them.

I wonder why?

Maybe it's because I don't give sh*tty gifts? I don't give away broken things that require fixing? If I give someone an outfit for Christmas it matches well?

Seriously.

And stop trying to make the thread about me. It's about getting an answer, and I want EVERYONE to see this weak *** answer.

Ok, what would you do if they turned around and gave it to their sister? I suspect youd be pissed. The gift is given to chars that stay online. Your Seeker / Mystic hasnt and wont stay online. They dont get the gift. Simple.

Simple thing, do what people have said : PM Frankie. If you wanna share it with the world, copy paste the PM.

Now **** about people QQing when their just being happy with the free stuff theyre hoping to get. You are the one QQing about something that you seriously have no genuine reason to QQ about.
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Ok, what would you do if they turned around and gave it to their sister? I suspect youd be pissed. The gift is given to chars that stay online. Your Seeker / Mystic hasnt and wont stay online. They dont get the gift. Simple.

Simple thing, do what people have said : PM Frankie. If you wanna share it with the world, copy paste the PM.

Now **** about people QQing when their just being happy with the free stuff theyre hoping to get. You are the one QQing about something that you seriously have no genuine reason to QQ about.

If I gave my item to another character on my account that only I play I'm not giving a gift to my sister.

Next answer please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
    edited December 2010
    If I gave my item to another character on my account that only I play I'm not giving a gift to my sister.

Next answer please.

I got the answer to this issue. GMs don't give Knya the gift. She obviously don't want it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I got the answer to this issue. GMs don't give Knya the gift. She obviously don't want it.

I second that motion wholeheartedly. Seems someone needs to learns the "True meaning of Christmas".
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Let's end this. This person is looking for a reason, here's the reason: Because they said so.
    Unfair? Don't like it? Keep whining, there are no rules or any expectations they have to meet to keep anyone satisfied. As you can see they've been giving us the shaft with each update for over a year now, and people are still massively supplying them with their money, so they won't see the need to answer your topic.

All this is doing for you, is making you look like an enormous ungrateful crybaby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • _Asterisk_ - Heavens Tear
    _Asterisk_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is all so amusing. The ignorance of this lady is hilarious. It's like watching a movie at home. "OII! GM'S! I'M GONNA KEEP PESTERING YOU IN THE HOPES OF GETTING BANNED" I think this is my Christmas gift b:pleased
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    All this is doing for you, is making you look like an enormous ungrateful crybaby.

This. PWI, very un-characteristically, gave us something for Xmas. Even more surprising than that, is that we got something that wasn't in the boutique.

Say thank you and move on.
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    There's always that one person that DEMANDS a GM response to something, what have you learned from your past threads demanding a GM to answer Kyna?

THEY'RE NOT GOING TO ANSWER!!! b:bye

Now go steal someone's Christmas Mr. Grinch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's probably for the same reason 2008 anniversary fashion isn't stashable either. It shows that the character was there at christmas 2010, not some alt that was made later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Guys... guys...

You are stupid if you're going to be grateful for a broken gift.

Who the heck gives you a gift that you're going to have to fix? I mean really. "Oh hai, I have this Honda Civic, it's broken and is going to cost you more money in repairs than it's even worth, but I'm giving it to you for free! Be grateful because I was nice enough to give you a free car!"

=_=;; really? seriously? would you be grateful for that? I wouldn't.

And of course they won't answer, because there is no logical explanation other than this being a trojan horse. It looks like a present... but ohhhh it's going to make them money. The Anni fash went to your highest level character, that character might not have been around since 2008, it just happened to be a higher level. What matters is the account.

PWI, if you're going to give a present, do it right. The first anni mount was nice. Those were account stashable. I don't know that anyone even complained about that, I still use mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • RedGlow - Sanctuary
    RedGlow - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hiii ppl b:pleased
    yaaaay free fashion b:dirty ehm just one question,
    do i need to be on 10 hours total ? or ten in a row ...
    just to be sure , better safe then sorry right
    thanks for the answer
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    hiii ppl b:pleased
    yaaaay free fashion b:dirty ehm just one question,
    do i need to be on 10 hours total ? or ten in a row ...
    just to be sure , better safe then sorry right
    thanks for the answer

You need to be online 10 hours total.

The fash is going to come in mismatched colors so you will have to dye it if you want it to match. Also, it's untradeable, and you can't stash it in your account stash, so you can't give it to other characters on your account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Guys... guys...

Who the heck gives you a gift that you're going to have to fix? I mean really. "Oh hai, I have this Honda Civic, it's broken and is going to cost you more money in repairs than it's even worth, but I'm giving it to you for free! Be grateful because I was nice enough to give you a free car!"

And of course they won't answer, because there is no logical explanation other than this being a trojan horse. It looks like a present... but ohhhh it's going to make them money. The Anni fash went to your highest level character, that character might not have been around since 2008, it just happened to be a higher level. What matters is the account.

PWI, if you're going to give a present, do it right. The first anni mount was nice. Those were account stashable. I don't know that anyone even complained about that, I still use mine.

Such negativity.
    You remind me of Scrooge from a Christmas Carol (yay for Christmas moviesb:victory).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Foxcreature - Harshlands
    Foxcreature - Harshlands Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You need to be online 10 hours total.

The fash is going to come in mismatched colors so you will have to dye it if you want it to match. Also, it's untradeable, and you can't stash it in your account stash, so you can't give it to other characters on your account.

omg stop trying to find problems. its free fashion, yes it may be different colours but so what. random dyes can be received through dq points which are now easily obtained through snowmen. if you want the fash to be on a different char just log onto that char for 10 hours so that char gets a set.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]/Fox\-8x-cleric-main
    foxcreature-3x-veno-forum char
    StealthDemon-3x-sin-alt
    NoctusPsy-2x-psy-alt
    edited December 2010
    Guys... guys...

Broken down honda would be a great gift. Sell it to the local junk yard for $200. The onlyone complaining is you. All your doing is trying to get everyone to agree with you. Your as bad as the this game is dead trolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • haybails
    haybails Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Fair enough question in the first place, however GM's have stated many times that they won't respond to forum threads directed at them.

Nowitsawn basically gave as good an answer as is likely or could be expected.

Everyone else seems to be generating steam for the sake of it and to feel empowered...
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    haybails wrote: »
    Everyone else seems to be generating steam for the sake of it and to feel empowered...

Who died and made you the judgementor of all things?

To the VERY ungreatful, VERY whiny OP:

Do you know how completely uncharacteristic it is for PWI to give players something that DOESN'T COMPLETELY RUIN the economy, and ISN'T contained in a pack?
    .....And you want to whine about it being broken?

It might be broken for YOU. And this is the rest of us caring.

.....nope. Sorry. :<

And it's broken a little for the people who worked for those fashions in the event--(Everybody knows those guys bought rank 9 and just AoE'd like hell to spam points, so generally very few people feel sorry for them as well.)

Do you seriously want to give PWE a reason to not give us anything? Why don't you go ahead, and whine some more, and ruin it for the rest of us next year? I can already see it now--
    Guy 1: "So, what's up for Christmas down in PWI? Special item? Super Rare mount?"
    Guy 2: "Nope, **** those guys, they're a bunch of ungrateful little brats. Let's just give them the shaft like we usually do instead."

Oh yes, thank you so much.
    Get over it. So you can't send your toon a Fashion he/she wasn't around to earn. Boo hoo. Hate to sound bitter during christmas, but you are the only person who cares THAT much about account tradability to whine about it like this. By all means, whine some more and give them a reason to not give us anything next holiday, or even next year.
This discussion has been closed.