Make the Christmas Gift Account Stashable!

1235»

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @Kyna - I'm sure your (and others) concerns were noted. I personally made sure your idea and your questions reached Frankie and I'm sure after the holiday they will be addressed properly.

However, please refrain from power posting and use edit post where needed. Power posting is not advised here. b:thanks
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @Kyna - I'm sure your (and others) concerns were noted. I personally made sure your idea and your questions reached Frankie and I'm sure after the holiday they will be addressed properly.

However, please refrain from power posting and use edit post where needed. Power posting is not advised here. b:thanks

This is one of those times you lock the thread.

You seem so trigger happy usually, yet you dont lock this bs? Wtf.
  • chaoticshelly
    edited December 2010

There's a reason for everything.
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited December 2010

hmmm, perhaps because the original post had a valid point that just got ignored by the masses?

*shock* perhaps it wasn't total bs afterall, imagine that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    NEUTRAL STATEMENT POST.a
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hmmm, perhaps because the original post had a valid point that just got ignored by the masses?

*shock* perhaps it wasn't total bs afterall, imagine that.

Actually I think it's more of we only got embers and not full blown flames. Original post also had some conspiracy theory scheme BS in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Actually I think it's more of we only got embers and not full blown flames. Original post also had some conspiracy theory scheme BS in it.

Not conspiracy, marketing. If you were smart you'd get it. We all know the sales of dyes will go up once this comes out and it's in the ugliest mismatching colors imaginable.

But really, the question is simple.

Although now I would really like to push for them to at least release it in matching colors. I don't think that is an unreasonable request.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Not conspiracy, marketing. If you were smart you'd get it. We all know the sales of dyes will go up once this comes out and it's in the ugliest mismatching colors imaginable.

Although now I would really like to push for them to at least release it in matching colors. I don't think that is an unreasonable request.

a more reasonable proposal would be for non-tradeable/non-account stashable random pigments to be packaged with the fashion, enough to dye the set one time b:bye
    Retired b:bye
    edited December 2010

Not a unreasonable request with the colors. BTW Watch what you say about my intelligence. Why do you have this thing with that you have done it over and over with everyone in this thread. Are you trying to compensate for your lack by demeaning everyone else? It's still considered a conspiracy the way you said it if you was smart you would know that. We all know sales might go up. They might not since you can get free randoms now. Why do you think they are putting soo many specific colors sales in. Problem is many people don't want white or black (The main pigment sale they have) The ones that do have already stocked up on the colors.

Again tho quit talking about peoples intelligence just make you look like your trying to make yourself feel better about your lack of intellegence. He who tries to make others feel inferior is himself inferior
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    edited December 2010
    Kids, break it up please. "If you were smart..." You both are. Enough with that.
    edited December 2010
    Kids, break it up please. "If you were smart..." You both are. Enough with that.

Sorry Shelly I figured I'd throw it right back at her. But I do have better things to do then fight with someone who immediately goes to insults when people either don't agree with them or points something out to them. Tiggy has left the building.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ok lets step back and do some basic math skills.

1. You have 8 toons MAX on one account.

2. Between the 22nd and the 31'st there are 10 nights you will be sleeping.

3. The average person sleeps for about 10 hours. (I'm sure you can see where this is going)

4. Log in a toon, go to sleep, woot 10 hours logged in.

5. Rinse and repeat.

6. now ALL of your characters on your account will have a fashion.

7. Don't like the colors? Dye it.

Asking to trade just because you want to cheat the system is a little sneaky. You'll complain about Items being non-tradeable is stash because you don't want to pay PW more money or are too lazy to farm coin in game... yet you happily forked out the $15 for the account stash.

For the OP and the ppl that are agreeing with him. Get a life Really.
    If you're going to complain about not trading free fashion because you want to swap colors around you need to rethink your priorities. It's freaking pixels on a screen.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Sorry Shelly I figured I'd throw it right back at her. But I do have better things to do then fight with someone who immediately goes to insults when people either don't agree with them or points something out to them. Tiggy has left the building.b:chuckle

Good Riddance.

I have better things to do than talk to the likes of you. You didn't give me reason to think you were smart. I don't think you pointed out much of anything relevant other than your own QQing about a topic that I didn't force you to read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
    edited December 2010
    Hmm maybe I should get a few people here to flame and get the thread locked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Hmm maybe I should get a few people here to get the thread locked

I said good riddance dummy, there's the metaphorical door, don't let it hit you on the way out. b:bye

Oh, and Merry Christmas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
    edited December 2010

I said good riddance dummy, there's the metaphorical door, don't let it hit you on the way out. b:bye

Oh, and Merry Christmas

I'm not leaveing I'm haveing fun.b:pleased I'll stick around for the duration. Since you love me soo much.

BTW Shelly told us to stop with the insults.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    I'm not leaveing I'm haveing fun.b:pleased I'll stick around for the duration. Since you love me soo much.

BTW Shelly told us to stop with the insults.

Get it locked it you want the topic is pretty much over.

O.o so have fun on Christmas hanging around on a dead thread. Sounds so thrilling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
    edited December 2010
    Get it locked it you want the topic is pretty much over.

O.o so have fun on Christmas hanging around on a dead thread. Sounds so thrilling.

It's not Christmas yet. If it's dead then why you keep bothering to reply to me?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spireprince
    spireprince Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    While I wouldn't mind it to be account stashable, there seems to be a lot of needless rage in this thread. Perfect World International is a business first and foremost. Is it so wrong that a business tries to make money? Not everyone is going to buy dyes for clothes and I'm willing to bet that most are content and happy that they're able to get free fashion. It will most likely not be horribly broken and to get it on other characters, all you have to do is have it logged on while you sleep. Nothing wrong with that. Now, who knows, they might make it account stashable, but raging at them and making demands and accusations of scamming certainly isn't going to sway them. Be reasonable. Be polite. Be nice. Be concise.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i honestly cant tell at this point...

Is the OP really this idiotic and selfish, or is this a troll thread? I mean, her consistency in spewing insults and hard headedness really makes me wonder if this is an epic troll thread, and we all got trolled.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Since this thread already has a warning against insults, and they have continued even after that...

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.