Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Options

Comments

• sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well, it doesn't appear to have been said before, so here's the new info we were promised this week and some people have been begging for:
    Perfect World International - Genesis

Enjoy! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Since it seems I am the only one here atm ... thank youz. :D

Zomg so ... so pretty T~T
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *claps*

Site looks fantastic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • BravestBarb - Heavens Tear
    BravestBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    February 2011 b:shockedb:sad Thats kinda late b:surrender
    BravestBarb (Main)- Level 75
    BraverVeno (active...cant wait for mystics) - Level 72
    BrutalSinNer (semi-active) - Level 48
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    February 2011, we gota wait 2-3 months b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Me wish they would of translated the voice in the chinese video version Q_Q......

Anyhow, WHOO!!! Only 2 months away!! :D
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    o.o you guys are quick x.x

eh about 3 months

special dances ftw

@.@ fac special fashion :L
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    Matche - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    February 2011, we gota wait 2-3 months b:lipcurl

Yup, as either the thing in China isn't finished yet (there is no battle map for the guild wars except an empty region under b06), or they are just late with the traslation...

GG b:surrender
  • SaltyKisses - Heavens Tear
    SaltyKisses - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    those gonna be looong 3 months >.<

hope worth waiting ^_^
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yup, as either the thing in China isn't finished yet (there is no battle map for the guild wars except an empty region under b06), or they are just late with the traslation...

GG b:surrender

i think you just joined the server that doesnt have a working TW map, i went onto that thinking wtf? o_o,

but yea, the other servers TW maps work, would be good to find a bunch of english talking ppl on the CN server for dungeons and such or looks like we be stoping at level 40, **** pointless grinding if it aint my main server :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • /
gelus - Raging Tide8
    / gelus - Raging Tide8 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

b:cry Im so sad im gonna cry LOL! im happy i got school to get me busy!
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Maybe to late for some .. I bet their is a fair few players who were willing to forgive the " rep sale " if the expansion they were looking forward to was around the corner .. but Imo for some 3months will be to long.
    Also FW is looking to go OB around that time plus other games on the horizon.

TBH I think PWI has shot themselves in the foot once again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    Matche - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i think you just joined the server that doesnt have a working TW map, i went onto that thinking wtf? o_o,

but yea, the other servers TW maps work, would be good to find a bunch of english talking ppl on the CN server for dungeons and such or looks like we be stoping at level 40, **** pointless grinding if it aint my main server :/

Well, I think I'm still on the test server o.O' (one of the 2 servers that have () in their names); but what I meant though was that the game doesn't have a defined battleground for the guild bases 40v40, and there is only an unfinished map b06 added, without any information, besides the "assumption" that it is tied to the GvG battleground (normal TW BG is b30, b01-04 are arenas, and b05 the discarded castle map)

We can't get more info until we find some war videos from china x.x'
  • Urdthedevil - Heavens Tear
    Urdthedevil - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I had ahunch it will be february 2011, an something tells me that it will 3rd or 4th week of february based on how previous expansion being released. But you know it does seem like bad news but PWI will still be the first one to come out with the expantion anyways compared to other localizations, which does sound reasurring but 3 month to wait b:cry!

Allthough I wonder how much different is the mystic compared to veno in terms of combat amilities. Similarely seeker to barb/bm. I hope seeker will have a skill similar to sin that prevents mobs from running away since it lasts much longer compared to stun and recharges faster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]That my veno. b:bye
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ahh right, i keep forgetting about the 40v40 thing, it also makes me wonder why the chinese have so many servers, i went onto one server which someone said sher claimed most ppl went there to test from PWI, which i doubt, because as i went onto this random server, it was a freaking desert, worser then arch server, there was like 6-7 stalls in west arch lol

anyway, me needs to find out how the hell to get my kite flyer, all this running about is anoying the hell out of me, as far as ive seen, i havnt seen any quest for a flyer, someone mind giving me the heads up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ahh right, i keep forgetting about the 40v40 thing, it also makes me wonder why the chinese have so many servers, i went onto one server which someone said sher claimed most ppl went there to test from PWI, which i doubt, because as i went onto this random server, it was a freaking desert, worser then arch server, there was like 6-7 stalls in west arch lol

anyway, me needs to find out how the hell to get my kite flyer, all this running about is anoying the hell out of me, as far as ive seen, i havnt seen any quest for a flyer, someone mind giving me the heads up?

The server where I am playing with few others is the "Test Server" which had the expansion one week before official servers. And yes, since it's a test server, now it's deserted lol
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The server where I am playing with few others is the "Test Server" which had the expansion one week before official servers. And yes, since it's a test server, now it's deserted lol

if i was on the right *test server* im confused somewhat to how all of the TW map has been taken just about, praticly covered in orange :/, and i still need a flyer! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    There are 2 test servers, I think they probably never wipe them, so anyone who had a toon before on it still have it. I guess that was the same server than I'm playing since it's all covered in orange as well :D
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm on the server with the orange TW map too, add Daizengar whenever I'm actually online b:pleased
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    There are 2 test servers, I think they probably never wipe them, so anyone who had a toon before on it still have it. I guess that was the same server than I'm playing since it's all covered in orange as well :D

yea same server then lol, i have my mystic on the very top server, on the top selection...thingy :/ but rolled my seeker on the test server, is there even many people (from here) playing there, dont see how ppl can get much done when theres barly a soul about lol, also have you got any idea where you get the kite flyer that im apparantly ment to get at level 15?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • BravestBarb - Heavens Tear
    BravestBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yea same server then lol, i have my mystic on the very top server, on the top selection...thingy :/ but rolled my seeker on the test server, is there even many people (from here) playing there, dont see how ppl can get much done when theres barly a soul about lol, also have you got any idea where you get the kite flyer that im apparantly ment to get at level 15?

Renza im playing on same server as Shirely and i guess Daizengar and met shirley in game today. Daizengar wasnt/isnt online :P And its teh same server i sent u in pic in pm lol. So that makes at least 3 of us on that server. b:victory Also you can get that kite flyer as supply stash. Obtain one from teh starting npc open it for lvl 15. You will get a ticket (looks same as ticket u get for lvl 40 flyer from supply stash in pwi) and just exchange it at mailbox for flyer. Level 15 flyer is 3 day flyer only though.

Add me my name on it is DracoMyst b:pleased
    BravestBarb (Main)- Level 75
    BraverVeno (active...cant wait for mystics) - Level 72
    BrutalSinNer (semi-active) - Level 48
  • Rambox - Sanctuary
    Rambox - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    if i was on the right *test server* im confused somewhat to how all of the TW map has been taken just about, praticly covered in orange :/, and i still need a flyer! lol

Supply Stash, lvl 15.
    Thats how I got my Kite anyways.

EDIT: nvm... someone already answered while I was posting. :)
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    rofl, u would of thought i would of got that then without asking, i always forget to open my supply stashes after level 10 for some reason
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Armory

From here faction members can obtain special rare weapons.

i'm so not getting r8 now xd
  • lylfo5
    lylfo5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Thanos go get R8 :3
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lylfo5 wrote: »
    Thanos go get R8 :3

hey, u can always buy me r8 ^_^
  • lylfo5
    lylfo5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hey, u can always buy me r8 ^_^

Says the person who farmed nirvana soul sphere >.>
    You just need to farm abit more lol =p
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *Sigh* I was hopping for the expansion to be released this month or at least January.

Oh well, at least I have time to hit 9x before it comes out. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    We need to compile a list of english speakers for the CN test server b:thanks
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Anyone that is testing the expansion on chinese servers, you may join us on this server.

So we can play and test with other english speakers together, maybe even making a small guild for us :D

Add Daizengar, DracoMyst or Lucilys in your friendlist :D
This discussion has been closed.