Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Options

Comments

• Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Any news about the guild bases and gears?

Like how to attain them, what do they have....preferably the axes.

*hopes for zerk!*

From the info Korren posted ... it's cheaper to buy a RL 3rd World country :P

On the subject of zerk .. I wonder if a Seeker's Mag dmg can zerk with like a Firelotus blade b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    For Knownase:

still browsin man, what I've been told is you're looking at 200m, 500 chips, 2000, subs, 500 warsong emblems. No verified info yet though on my end.

They put in some interesting guy fash which is pretty bad *** though(overly jealous of male fash) wish they'd start making some of this multi gender but hey when you play a game that comes from a bunch of gender bias pigs what can you expect. (will be getting the kitty ear bonnet though :D)
    http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://event51.wanmei.com/w2i/201011/newinfo/sz.htm&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgE51wXluEYL6d7w72EjAb7XcEm8w

edit: my bad for clarity I just mean I'm pissed bc I can't get any sexy gothic oriented clothing with a hint of bondage xD http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CYVzHzB3cXo/S-USFoqSXnI/AAAAAAAAAIo/N4tZ7INW708/s1600/yami.jpg
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Elvis_ - Lost City
    Elvis_ - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    HMmmm... Im thinking for the seeker.. i should put 5 str 3 dex 2 mag... or 5 str 3 dex 2 vit or 2dex every two levels.....
  • Lairune - Sanctuary
    Lairune - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This ought to keep my mind off of Forsaken World for a good bit.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think the Seeker would probably be physical build. Just his move would mirror the Cleric's Plume Shot.

O.O Two cat outfits, looks great just like that too.

:L Eve(Yami << >>)
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    HMmmm... Im thinking for the seeker.. i should put 5 str 3 dex 2 mag... or 5 str 3 dex 2 vit or 2dex every two levels.....

I swear, if you use that build, I will come to LC and physically hurt you. b:infuriated

But in all seriousness, their magic-based-skills are based off of their physical attack, just like the Archer. So statting magic is useless. I'm personally thinking of making mine either 6str 1vit 3dex or going with the typical 3/2 BM build.

This also means that magic attack rings will be equally useless. I'm going to have fun checking all the lowbie seeker's gear and counting how many of them have magic rings. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • BravestBarb - Heavens Tear
    BravestBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Booooooooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab:infuriatedb:laugh
    I finally got it right!!! :D

Dude! Did you notice after you finished installing the 1st time that it didnt create the element client shortcut on your desktop?
    THAT WAS THE REAAL PROBLEM XD!!!!
    Well not entirely, it was through reinstalling the last time I tried something different. Where it says choose directory, I changed the name from the Chinese name to another name (in my case PWC) and chose my desktop as the install location (all of which I did not do before).

After the install progress was complete, that last popup window with the options ticked and unticked, I unticked the last (I found out it was "verify") and only had the left option ticked. And voila, the desktop shortcut was finally created, which was the right thing to start from (I was constantly using the patcher.exe in the install folder) and use the manual patches with.

I hope this helps everyone with this problem, good luck and thanks to Ren and others who helped me out a lot!

OMG thankss a lot i finally got it. :P Thanks Ren and others a lot. Which servers are you guys on?
    BravestBarb (Main)- Level 75
    BraverVeno (active...cant wait for mystics) - Level 72
    BrutalSinNer (semi-active) - Level 48
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    not to sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but everyone when they make a new character, gets some sort of reward box after a set amount of time, up to 5 times, its basicly gear, chest, legs, boots, wrist and an adorn, there quite insanely strong as the stats are i think, level 30 armour stats which you can get at level 1 lol plus by having all 5 peices of it, you also get a little set bonus, some of which is HP, not sure on the rest atm as im not loged on,

its not just for the earthguard, its for all classes, also the level 1 starting magic stick looks different funnly enough, i do wonder if they redesigned some more of the current weapons, either way, if anyone is planning to make a new char, best time to do it is when the expansion comes out for the easy gear and extra quests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    not to sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but everyone when they make a new character, gets some sort of reward box after a set amount of time, up to 5 times, its basicly gear, chest, legs, boots, wrist and an adorn, there quite insanely strong as the stats are i think, level 30 armour stats which you can get at level 1 lol plus by having all 5 peices of it, you also get a little set bonus, some of which is HP, not sure on the rest atm as im not loged on,

its not just for the earthguard, its for all classes, also the level 1 starting magic stick looks different funnly enough, i do wonder if they redesigned some more of the current weapons, either way, if anyone is planning to make a new char, best time to do it is when the expansion comes out for the easy gear and extra quests.

Is there a time limit on that armor?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    edit: ah yea just checked, does have a time limit think its 20 days as my new alt had it start from 19 days x amount of hours, well that should be more then enough to hit level 30, shudnt realy take more then 2 weeks for even a slow player to get level 30
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    Matche - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Is there a time limit on that armor?

It has, like 21 days when you get it from the "pack", and all races seem to get one (when I did a veno in the beta, the armor didn't have any form, and she looked armorless x.x', have to see if they fixed it)
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    once you've got it, you keep it for ever, or till you NPC it lol
    It has, like 21 days when you get it from the "pack"

b:surrender b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:surrender b:question

read edit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    read edit

Tempted to just sit in the starter area on my seeker and wait until I get the full set to start questing. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Tempted to just sit in the starter area on my seeker and wait until I get the full set to start questing. b:laugh

wouldn't be much point lol, you get the first armour piece (the top) after 8 minutes i think, before then all the mobs take like 1 damage anyway, then when you get the 1st armour, there still all taking 1 just about, may be 2?, then like all the other classes you get the quest to talk to the blacksmith, tailor etc to get the armour pieces, they will suffice easily till you get the rest of the armours, its a cake walk really at the early levels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Shadowswifey - Archosaur
    Shadowswifey - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options

im guessing thats at the waterfall? also off topic :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i wish nothing else on comp is messed just pwi glitching all my toons on all servers any suggestions? so far i have tried restrt restore verify log out virus scan etc etc doesnt effect any other areas of net or comp just pw and only since arch server took on cenminator earlier here this ones at cshttp://i56.tinypic.com/10z8i95.jpg
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i wish nothing else on comp is messed just pwi glitching all my toons on all servers any suggestions? so far i have tried restrt restore verify log out virus scan etc etc doesnt effect any other areas of net or comp just pw and only since arch server took on cenminator earlier here this ones at cshttp://i56.tinypic.com/10z8i95.jpg

1) punctuation
    2) make sence
    3) off topic, for the second time
    4) troll?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Didn't realize you were my old English teacher. I was looking for help. I did read the forum description. Perfect World International Forum > General Discussion > Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced! Thank for being so helpful. Troll class is not released yet, however you'd be a great Ogre. H ope the grammar is pleasing to your sensitivities.And again thank you for helping another player with an honest concern out in a general discussion forum. Merry Christmas.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Didn't realize you were my old English teacher. I was looking for help. I did read the forum description. Perfect World International Forum > General Discussion > Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced! Thank for being so helpful. Troll class is not released yet, however you'd be a great Ogre. H ope the grammar is pleasing to your sensitivities.And again thank you for helping another player with an honest concern out in a general discussion forum. Merry Christmas.

How has anything of what you said, some glitch in the barb when you're looking through the waterfall at your self, and some other random screen shot that was posted in a separate thread, got ANYTHING to do with the expansion of the 2 new classes?
    nothing? I thought so, I don't normally mention about grammar and spelling, but I felt I had to because I had way to much trouble trying to read your BR, not wasting my time with a troll derailing a thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Guys,

I saw many ppl asking about Tameable pets [put that in red so ppl get stuck on it :P] on new zone.
    I made a male cleric fly to city of the lost and pick up a veno and then go flying to the new area.

Sadly, i've been looking for any tameable pet for ~30mins and i didn't find nothing. I missed some areas though, but something tells me its useless to look there. When i get more time i will check anothertime.

No butterflies, no dragonflies, no gorilas, no monkeys, no those things with super big legs, no trees :/

ty for looking though Olivassin!
    Hope there are gonna be new tameable mobs though, was so looking forward to that since Im still hercless and maybe a new pet would persuade me again b:chuckle
    Many they just were in the areas you couldnt check out yet, the pic I saw of the squirrel was so cute ...
    Anyways i appreciate the effort you did for the venosociety b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ty for looking though Olivassin!
    Hope there are gonna be new tameable mobs though, was so looking forward to that since Im still hercless and maybe a new pet would persuade me again b:chuckle
    Many they just were in the areas you couldnt check out yet, the pic I saw of the squirrel was so cute ...
    Anyways i appreciate the effort you did for the venosociety b:cute

I posted some more pics here of the mobs in the new areas as well, sadly, same as Olivassin, no tameable ones as yet......do hope there WILL be some

b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Options
    woohoo just got my first pet in game...but i still cant find where teleporter is lmaoo

P.S. If you guys want to add me my in game name is DracoMyst
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I love flying ^^

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4721/201012091526360000.png

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/421/20101209154505.png

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8209/20101209154346.png

I think the kites idea is superb, and seeing the ones you can get later, well, all I can say is 'I can't wait!'

Tell us when we getting it Frankie ... the suspense is killing me ! ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I love flying ^^

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4721/201012091526360000.png

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/421/20101209154505.png

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8209/20101209154346.png

I think the kites idea is superb, and seeing the ones you can get later, well, all I can say is 'I can't wait!'

Tell us when we getting it Frankie ... the suspense is killing me ! ^^

Heyy are you playing in game? if so can you tell me ur char name. Mine is DracoMyst if anyone wants to add me feel free
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm also playing the Chinese version but I have a problem... What the heck are these multiple choice questions that I have to answer all the time? b:cry Is it a new anti-bot system or something? Every time the question is different and although it's multiple choice there is even some space to write something... I have 5 minutes to answer and if I don't it boots me. b:cry After that I get a message that I need to wait 4 minutes before I can login again, what is this? I'm still level 3. ><
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm also playing the Chinese version but I have a problem... What the heck are these multiple choice questions that I have to answer all the time? b:cry Is it a new anti-bot system or something? Every time the question is different and although it's multiple choice there is even some space to write something... I have 5 minutes to answer and if I don't it boots me. b:cry After that I get a message that I need to wait 4 minutes before I can login again, what is this? I'm still level 3. ><

I never had to answer any multiple choice question b:puzzled And which server are you on...try pming my char - DracoMyst
This discussion has been closed.