Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Options

Comments

• Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's anti bot

Just tick the box to show how many times the 'symbol' in the ' ' appears ,in the box

The sentence at the top has a symbol in 'quotes'

Theres a big box with them all in

Just count xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    Matche - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm also playing the Chinese version but I have a problem... What the heck are these multiple choice questions that I have to answer all the time? b:cry Is it a new anti-bot system or something? Every time the question is different and although it's multiple choice there is even some space to write something... I have 5 minutes to answer and if I don't it boots me. b:cry After that I get a message that I need to wait 4 minutes before I can login again, what is this? I'm still level 3. ><

That's the anti-bot/**** question, and it requires you to find the number of the same Chinese letter under the "quotes"; or the graphical option :: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7957662&postcount=58
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If anyone wants to see me Seeker Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GjtvAodZXQ

b:bye
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    THANKS Satalia and Matche :D b:thanks

Needless to say everything is very polished, mystic is bleh but seeker is omnomnom b:dirtyb:dirty (probably because I already have veno b:surrender)
  • IManipulate - Raging Tide
    IManipulate - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Gooooood News and Very Good Expansion !

One Question :
    I'm not knowing but there was no announcement of when this new expansion be available ?
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nobody knows when we are getting the Expansion here.

Everyone seems to have gone very quiet about it, so I am assuming they working on a big presentation announcement soon >.>

*hint hint*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nobody knows when we are getting the Expansion here.

Everyone seems to have gone very quiet about it, so I am assuming they working on a big presentation announcement soon >.>

*hint hint*

I agree. =3

And I love laughing at all the people who b*tch at the GMs, saying "it's next week, you lied, QQ", and the week's not even over yet. b:chuckle

That said, I am very excited for the expansion, and I thank all of yyou who have worked so hard to bring us videos, screenshots, and all the info our little hearts could desire. b:thanks
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i hope we keep the bot check on PWI when we get the expansion, lvl 16 mobs giving me bout 80-90 exp per, i do the bot check and get a free 2.6k exp, pretty good for low levels lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • BravestBarb - Heavens Tear
    BravestBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i was just looking through Pet Tamer (or w/e it is called the pet npc) and i found this ...a new mount b:dirty b:pleased
    BravestBarb (Main)- Level 75
    BraverVeno (active...cant wait for mystics) - Level 72
    BrutalSinNer (semi-active) - Level 48
  • Lynore - Sanctuary
    Lynore - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    >_> I set all my lame alts on Raging Tide to ''Self destruct'' gonna play there since ping there is much smaller. I hate it because it takes a week! I'm gonna slap myself with kitchen knife if expansion comes out BEFORE old characters deleteb:angry
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i was just looking through Pet Tamer (or w/e it is called the pet npc) and i found this ...a new mount b:dirty b:pleased

Actually that is a Kirin of Fortune that dropped in the Christmas packs last year. I know because I have one b:chuckle They run about 8-12mil :)
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options

i think thats just the christmas mount, the Chromatic Reindeer, or if weirdly im wrong, may be its Rudy the Reindeer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I had posted it already but that one is new I think :

Mount

They get it from an event I think.
  • alextheangel
    alextheangel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Any1 knows when was released the tideborn expansion in CN and on PWI? I mean they didn't say it will be after 2 weeks right? i think 1st was released a site with the new expansion(i think it will be 15 dec) and next week was released ( i hope 22 dec :X) so....if i'm wrong pls say...:P
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I dream of Kiren of Happiness. xD

On a serious note ... when your able to figuire out preview. May you show the Kitty Lolita in red. o.o Pm me it if needed xD
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh my gosh!! LOL Too much fashion, not enough space!! LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BravestBarb - Heavens Tear
    BravestBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Actually that is a Kirin of Fortune that dropped in the Christmas packs last year. I know because I have one b:chuckle They run about 8-12mil :)

Noo not the kirin of fortune look above it....sorry that was a lousy arrow b:surrender i know what kirin of fortune looks like but this one is in mounts section of pet trainer and it is above kirin of fortune with other mounts
    BravestBarb (Main)- Level 75
    BraverVeno (active...cant wait for mystics) - Level 72
    BrutalSinNer (semi-active) - Level 48
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Noo not the kirin of fortune look above it....sorry that was a lousy arrow b:surrender i know what kirin of fortune looks like but this one is in mounts section of pet trainer and it is above kirin of fortune with other mounts

That's a Chromatic Elk, dude. It's in the cash shop right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Some random shots:

Page one: http://w2i.17173.com/content/2010-12-08/1291774583,1.shtml
    Page two: http://w2i.17173.com/content/2010-12-08/1291774583,2.shtml
    Page three: http://w2i.17173.com/content/2010-12-08/1291774583,3.shtml

New fashion screens from wanmei forums: http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1676922

Another thread with beautiful gurls: http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1671478

aaaaaand I'm now downloading Shenmo a.k.a. Forsaken World b:avoidb:avoid No more waiting for closed beta phases xD b:chuckleb:beatup
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    Matche - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Any1 knows when was released the tideborn expansion in CN and on PWI? I mean they didn't say it will be after 2 weeks right? i think 1st was released a site with the new expansion(i think it will be 15 dec) and next week was released ( i hope 22 dec :X) so....if i'm wrong pls say...:P

CN = dec 2nd 2009
    PWI = dec 16th 2009 (tho it should have been a week later)
  • zoofilko
    zoofilko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ppl , i need your help.Who play on china server , pls tell me.When i play the star-formed question appears on the screen and it contains question.What must i answer ??? Sry for my english )
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    zoofilko wrote: »
    ppl , i need your help.Who play on china server , pls tell me.When i play the star-formed question appears on the screen and it contains question.What must i answer ??? Sry for my english )

google, its a great thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • zoofilko
    zoofilko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    bot ? lol thx i didnt know xD
  • alextheangel
    alextheangel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    TY Matche :D So...now i bet it will be 22 or 29 so fackin good cuz i am in holiday if nor i will....b:shocked but i think it won't be because PWE is busy now..yea..yea with FW that wants to be ,,game'' :)) c'mon you have to say PWI-THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD .......Go..Go...PWI
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    zoofilko wrote: »
    bot ? lol thx i didnt know xD

yep, chinese games have this question thing in a lot of there games, since far to many chinese players bot, if the google still diddnt help then check here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

ty :D looks nice but, I might decide to make it black instead. x.x

The default color is nice too. :P
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • ZeverEdge - Lost City
    ZeverEdge - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If anyone wants to see me Seeker Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GjtvAodZXQ

b:bye
    Awesomeness Jay!b:victory I dont think we can meet ingame cuz I chose one of the random servers, and theres like a thousands serversb:shockedb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Haters: So...is the game dead yet?b:question

PWI Community: Pretty much, West Arch is still the laggiest place.

PWI Economy: Agreed, and there is still active gold tradingb:surrender

Hooray for death of PWI!!!b:kissb:victory
  • qqthem
    qqthem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    can anyone private message me a ID # ._. for CN
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    qqthem wrote: »