Izintaba - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q232/LouPickney/game-over.jpg

I still love thi game....probably because there are people here whom I have grown to care about....and the fact I swore up and down I'd be the first female cash shop free endgame Psychic in Harshlands. I do hate not going through with it. >.>

But I'm not giving the pleasure of having another signature.
  • TrueMercy - Harshlands
    TrueMercy - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    105 is still possible to acheive in under a year as proof with kitamura who managed to get multiple chars lvl 100 AND get a sin to 105.

We have hyper exp now, right? I never said you can't reach lvl 105 within a year with hyper exp : / Everyone can with enough effort.
    either way you cant deny how many lvl 105s are on the china server right now. and how long has the game been out for over there?

I'm not denying, how much older is their version?
    Next year pwi has more lvl 103+ players of course.

Do you have more than this 1 account?
    Coz core connect says you only have a lvl40+ Assassin. Lvl to 100 ( if you didn't yet) and see what every lvl 100+ means.

My numbers? From experience and pwi wikipedia + pwi database. b:victory
    You can test it yourself IF you can kill a lvl 100 mob already.

It's just fun to argue with you. If I remember correctly you called pwi players lazy and I just proved that even if you grind 24 hours per day, (without hyper exp) you can't reach lvl 105 within 3 months. That was my point.
    *Can't wait for your next post* b:nosebleed
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    We have hyper exp now, right? I never said you can't reach lvl 105 within a year with hyper exp : / Everyone can with enough effort.

I'm not denying, how much older is their version?
    Next year pwi has more lvl 103+ players of course.

Do you have more than this 1 account?
    Coz core connect says you only have a lvl40+ Assassin. Lvl to 100 ( if you didn't yet) and see what every lvl 100+ means.

My numbers? From experience and pwi wikipedia + pwi database. b:victory
    You can test it yourself IF you can kill a lvl 100 mob already.

It's just fun to argue with you. If I remember correctly you called pwi players lazy and I just proved that even if you grind 24 hours per day, (without hyper exp) you can't reach lvl 105 within 3 months. That was my point.
    *Can't wait for your next post* b:nosebleed

core connect is not reliable nore trustworthy. the sin on this account is actually 56. i also have a veno and a few other chars on this acc that core connect magically does not show for w/e reason.

you also said you get your numbers for PWI wiki and the database despite how inaccurate they are? the wiki is barely even updated for most parts of it.

and yup i called the pwi player base lazy. but i find it funny how just about all the ppl that complain now long it takes to get to 105 are wizzards. then again i dont blame ya, u dont have 5.0 after all.

btw, i LOVE how you completly ignored the points i was making and just focused on the "lol 105 in 3 months isnt possible" argument. this thread is not about getting to 105 in 3 months and that wasnt the point i was trying to make. it was actually just a small added bit of info. i would suggest you read the entire conversation from start to finish if you are going to randomly jump into other ppls conversations. and i already gave you the reasoning to why i said it.

but tell me, what makes your sources any better that have been proven many times to be inaccurate and not very reliable over my source? is it because its from frankie and everyone on the forums seems to despise him? cuz thats what it seems like. you automatically put down my source just because it came from a GM. someone with higher authority then you, works for the company, and actually knows what he is talking about when it comes to said company.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *signs*

I quit this game over a year ago, and recently came back. Altho I am starting to get slightly bored with it again, I don't think any other freemmo out there compares to PWI, which is why I keep coming back to it. And I know a lot of people do the same.

At the end of the day, when you look at the game itself, you realize (well.. annoying glitches put aside) that PWI is a very very cool game and that it is enjoyable. Now, when you play for a few weeks and get reminded of the heavy cash shopping out there and of the disgusting PWE policy that doesn't even encourage cash shopping but takes it ten steps further, well, you pretty much have to get bored with the game again.

But it's no big deal. Take a break and come back, again :D. Rince and repeat until they milk this thing for good and close all servers.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *signs* & *sighs* Still a noob; I guess:) I love the game; have no intention of going anywhere else anytime in the near future; AND I plan on playing the expansion. Can't wait; as a matter of fact. Game IS NOT DEAD for me at least; it's alive and kicking and I'm enjoying every minute of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    and yup i called the pwi player base lazy. but i find it funny how just about all the ppl that complain now long it takes to get to 105 are wizzards. then again i dont blame ya, u dont have 5.0 after all.

Ok... gamers of the wild east play 36hours/day. If this means we are lazy compared to them then I'm proud of my laziness.
    You're lazy if you don't neglect your real life completely. <- Is this your point of view? -.-
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ok... gamers of the wild east play 36hours/day. If this means we are lazy compared to them then I'm proud of my laziness.
    You're lazy if you don't neglect your real life completely. <- Is this your point of view? -.-

bro, there is not 36 hours in a day... wats up with ppl on these forums pulling numbers out there *** like this?
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    bro, there is not 36 hours in a day...
    Useful information. Thanks for enlightening me. b:thanks
  • YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
    YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    and all of you people that say "game is dead" is actually ignoring the fact of how many players are STILL in game playing it and enjoying it.

the game might not be worth playing for some ppl, but not for everyone. yet everyone is trying to put that impression on players.

Tsubakey, I can understand where your coming from and to some extent you are right. However...

Because of what has happened over the recent patches, PWI have only impaled game play further. Think of it like this, by handing out rank gear on a silver platter not only does this make 80% of the server VERY powerful (bare in mind none cash shoppers can get it too, I did) But also takes one of the massive aspects of end game away i.e. "gaining your gear" no longer necessary if you have rank 8.

Now because of the huge power increase instances TT, luna, Nirvana etc... Are all going to die, literally though not completly as they will still go on. You can see proof of this in prices of uncanny s, luna bows I have seen for 10mil and less a huge decrease from 80+mil.

Now don't get me started on the economy, the 1mil gold alone speaks for itself when need arises and you must get a charm you will now have to work 3 times as hard, it's only getting harder also. These aspects alone are impaling gameplay, events that can be done such as

*PVP
    *Instances
    *TW
    *Luna
    *TT

etc.. Have all been crippled. Now people may or may not still play on average every 50 people unhappy 1 person is happy, however the people who are still playing WILL NOT be playing as long as they would of been playing with these updates.

Effectively in short, the average lifespan of a player has dropped, like someone said before PWI is now just a 3D chat room.

Bottom line is PWI is a fest full of problems that I can not begin to talk about, you know what I mean duke shouts, gold prices and rank are some of the higher end problems. It's these problems which will effectively kill off the game not immediately but slowly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
  • TrueMercy - Harshlands
    TrueMercy - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you also said you get your numbers for PWI wiki and the database despite how inaccurate they are? the wiki is barely even updated for most parts of it.

I also said EXPERIENCE. I actually KILLED a lvl 100 mob and got 600exp~
    Flying and swimming mobs give 50% more exp, would be 900.
    + Training Esoterica = 1350 exp -.-
    I mentioned pwi database and wiki so you can check it because I'm not sure if you are able to kill a lvl 100 mob and check it yourself.

I have a 9x bm, 9x cleric and 100+ wizard.
    What has slow leveling to do with wizards? In fc every class levels up equally.
    I would say wizards can easily aoe grind, no need for 5aps.
    Third OHT map + Dragon's Breath AoE + Expel (if you know what I'm talking about)

When I start a new character I have fun from lvl 1-80. I have fun learning a new class, but with lvl80+, it's only FC FC FC FC FC.
    Quests become almost useless exp-wise and reputation-wise.
    And grinding (killing the same mob a few thousand times) is boring and doesn't make you any better at pve. It is not even work... tab the next mob, click your macro and repeat after 15 seconds.

What's left for a lvl 100?
    Pvp against all the -interval blademasters and assassins? Or the new wave of rank8 players?
    Welcome private server -.-
    Everyone and their mother is playing sin now or made a blademaster for money purposes.
    Nirvana? Sucks if you aren't cleric or high aps toon.
    Level to 105? Makes no sense if you aren't sin and it would take some hundred FC runs.*yawn*
    Sorry but I don't have enough motivation to waste weeks/months for this kinda useless goal.
    I think almost nobody has. (except kitamura)
    They took away every goal in this game, give you whatever you want for enough $.
    That's what makes endgame boring. You don't have to farm/grind anymore
    and pvp is unbalanced because of aps toons. That's why everyone plays them now.

Some people never reach lvl 100, they don't know how it is to be lvl 100 and
    don't understand why players cry. We are not too lazy to level to 105, there is just no motivation.
    Effectively in short, the average lifespan of a player has dropped, like someone said before PWI is now just a 3D chat room.
    This : /
    When I log in I feel like logging out. I'm just there to chat with people or help them with stuff. Everything seems pointless.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    stuff

Wow, give it a break. You're sounding like yulk 2.0.

I lost all respect for any possible sign of intelligence when you said you can grind to 105 in 6 months. Yes, perhaps on your pserver.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wow, give it a break. You're sounding like yulk 2.0.

I lost all respect for any possible sign of intelligence when you said you can grind to 105 in 6 months. Yes, perhaps on your pserver.

Dont talk with a low level players (99-) they don't know what they're talking about :D if you read the whole forums there's just 2 or 3 sigs of players over 100 xD all the others are under 99 :D just wait and see them change their minds.

I love this game yes, there is no game like this one, love the music, love the graphics, love the scenarios, love the background story, BUT I hate the administration for managing this game like toilet paper, true fact.

Just because of that i give 1/2 signature, fire all the people who make all these ridiculous updates / sales, and hire someone who cares about the game and not only the $ it can make. Then, I will give my full signature.

<3 PWI forever but most of us have been kicked out, don't want to leave, but... what is the point of keep playing if you will not succeed in the game CSing NOR grinding.

Cash Shoppers will just need to spend more money (more than what they have spent so far for their gear, even for rank gear).

Non cash shoppers will not stand a chance against cash shoppers since the company does not give you enough time to grind for the items / gear.

In the end is a win for the company but a lose for ALL the players.

You got your rank gear right now, just remember this post and laugh when you see the new expansion with new instances and new gear that everyone will be looking forward to get. Your $1k USD rank gear will mean nothing in few weeks. Just wait~

WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dont talk with a low level players (99-) they don't know what they're talking about :D if you read the whole forums there's just 2 or 3 sigs of players over 100 xD all the others are under 99 :D just wait and see them change their minds.

'Cause being 99+ makes everything you type that much valid right?

/ignorance >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options

/ignorance >.>

Actually yes it does. I did not think 100 was bad, was warned about it, and now I see it, and hate it. Now it is too much for me to handle this bs.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Actually yes it does. I did not think 100 was bad, was warned about it, and now I see it, and hate it. Now it is too much for me to handle this bs.

You keep telling yourself that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You keep telling yourself that.

Do you have a main or is that assassin your only character? b:chuckle
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Do you have a main or is that assassin your only character? b:chuckle

This is my forum account, and that's a psychic btw, so much for being 99+ and knowing everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This is my forum account, and that's a psychic btw, so much for being 99+ and knowing everything.

Lol right, my bad o.O just saw blue and though assassin didnt read b:thanks
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Going back to the original post/ title of the thread, i still enjoy the game.

*signs*

The implement of Rank 8 and 9 in, virtually, the cash shop, made it more than just a pipe dream. People other than the ones with more money than they know what to do with (for the large part), could actually afford it.

Unfortunately, the price to pay for something like that is making the game rather annoying, if not tedious (more so than a normal MMO is) for those that cannot use real currency on pixeled items.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Anyways~ keep playing just remember this company will keep leeching your money out just like Aeria games b:bye
    edited December 2010
    Options

/ignorance >.>

I bet you like Stephen King movies too... they all start out great but end up being a steaming pile of ****.

Being 100+ gives you the insight to realize no matter how much fun 1-99 might have been, the climax is about as anti-climatic as they could design.

And everyone loves a good book or movie that has lame ending.

• Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Anyways~ keep playing just remember this company will keep leeching your money out just like Aeria games b:bye

That is true for all "F2P" MMOs, not just PW or Aeria. If it's got a cash shop, prepared to be leeched.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I bet you like Stephen King movies too... they all start out great but end up being a steaming pile of ****.

Being 100+ gives you the insight to realize no matter how much fun 1-99 might have been, the climax is about as anti-climatic as they could design.

And everyone loves a good book or movie that has lame ending.

I never I thought I'd tell YOU this, but your as ignorant as the rest.

And here b:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I never I thought I'd tell YOU this, but your as ignorant as the rest.

And here b:bye.

Get to 100+. Being there isn't as much fun as 1-99 was. Enjoy farming the same instances over 5000 times for gear that you can instead spend 72 gold to get.

Then again, I don't use PWI as my daily social interactions. I guess if PWI is just your replacement for Instant Messaging or real life, you may have a valid point.
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Get to 100+. Being there isn't as much fun as 1-99 was. Enjoy farming the same instances over 5000 times for gear that you can instead spend 72 gold to get.

Then again, I don't use PWI as my daily social interactions. I guess if PWI is just your replacement for Instant Messaging or real life, you may have a valid point.

Whatever you say Mr. Michael_Dark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    That is true for all "F2P" MMOs, not just PW or Aeria. If it's got a cash shop, prepared to be leeched.

I still have the hope to find a game that does not have cash shop linked to economy.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Whatever you say Mr. Michael_Dark.

God! shut up and get to 100, go PK, then talk. Thanks.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hey guys, i bet being a elitist douch bag that nerd rages on the forums for every change he does not like because he thinks he is cool is fun huh?

but of course if you dont like something why the **** should anyone else like it either huh? but thats the beauty of elitism. where being even 1 lvl lower then someone makes them a moron by default.
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    God! shut up and get to 100, go PK, then talk. Thanks.

lol, who says I'm not 100 already?
    Buggy Core Connect? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
This discussion has been closed.