Sign here if you still enjoy this game.

Comments

• Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Despite the un-favorable actions of late i STILL love this game more htne others

*Signs*

so pretty much you only like the game because every other game is bad. Ever hear the term a polished **** is still a ****?
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    To me it looks like some ppl don't have anything else that they'd like to play atm or their friends aren't interested in anything else so they are just trying to make the best out of this till something better where they'll all go comes out .

So basically they too , would leave this game w/o looking back once they got something better to move to .

I'm sry but a game that doesn't attract it's players is dead ... actually , like NightRage & many others said , it's been dead for a while now . Playing for friends means that once those friends are gone you're gone with them .

If you're saying that you're playing only for friends and not for the game you're basically agreeing that the game is dead as well . It's supposed to give people at least some motivation to play even w/o any friends but it doesn't .

And the only people that say that the game is still enjoyable for them and don't bring the " I play for friends" thing are people who don't even have 1 lvl 100 character or have only played it for a short time .

And ofc some might actually enjoy doing the same instance 500+ times just because they like to do it ( no comment ) , I don't think there are that many of those b:surrender

game is not dead yet but its dying since packs came out (IMO). indeed most of loyal players stayed only cause of the community. its so far the best community i have ever seen. i feel sorry for PWI staff which wont realise that even with events etc they cant get new playerbase. most likely many create an alt just to play with their friends. this game offered before many fair goals. something not everyone has- now i cant name one which actually considereds "hard work", but i can name many (only) affordable with cash and coins.
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    so pretty much you only like the game because every other game is bad. Ever hear the term a polished **** is still a ****?

lets see, by this logic black ops is "a polished ****" because someone enjoys playing it more then other FPS games. also he never said "every other game is bad" he said "he likes it more then other games". you are such a big *** troll i swear.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *signs*

Seriously. Overreaction much, people? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    they beleive the game is "DEAD" do you have any idea on what that implies? do you know the definition of the word "dead"? have you even SEEN a "dead" game? no you do not/havent and neither do they since they believe that.

-8points. keep trying.

First of all stop giving yourself points, it's making you look even more stupid if that is possible. And please don't try to tell me that someone else started it, we are beyond the 3rd grade (or I am at least)

Second, although I do have the Game is Dead sig, it merely states that I believe in one interpretation of said phrase. For me, I don't believe that the game is dead as in not a single person playing it. I just believe that the game has lost its appeal to me. Others will have other definitions, but I won't judge them because I am not them. Do YOU know what the exact definition of a dead game is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    they beleive the game is "DEAD" do you have any idea on what that implies? do you know the definition of the word "dead"? have you even SEEN a "dead" game? no you do not/havent and neither do they since they believe that.

-8points. keep trying.

I played A.ion on the official server. I know what a dead game looks like. I'll gladly take those points back.b:victory
    OH LOOK ANOTHER ASSUMPTION!

A "dead" game can mean all sorts of things aside from population wise. Wanna use your imagination for a bit?b:chuckle

"Dead" game as in, its turned into nothing but a chatroom for a lot of people or now people pretty much have no reason to run instances when they can cash shop for their gear.

But hey now that I think about it, it could be called a dressup game now. b:laugh All you need to do is save a few bucks irl and BAM you beat perfect world already.b:victory

Edit: woops forgot to get my points.

+5 for pointing out your narrow mindedness.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    G

Explain the "LF -class- for -instance-" spam on WC. :)
    that needed to complete the character
    What i mean is . .
    When something that need lots time spent for it goes to boutique how are you feel ?
    It's like killed your effort of farming for a long time . . b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited December 2010
    First of all stop giving yourself points, it's making you look even more stupid if that is possible. And please don't try to tell me that someone else started it, we are beyond the 3rd grade (or I am at least)

Second, although I do have the Game is Dead sig, it merely states that I believe in one interpretation of said phrase. For me, I don't believe that the game is dead as in not a single person playing it. I just believe that the game has lost its appeal to me. Others will have other definitions, but I won't judge them because I am not them. Do YOU know what the exact definition of a dead game is?

that is the biggest pile of bullcrap i have heard thus far lol. there is only one literal definition of the word "dead" any other definition is made up on the spot to appeal to your own argument.

by saying "the game is dead" you are talking about the ENTIRE GAME ITSELF. but you are trying to put it off as if it applies that it lost appeal to just yourself? that was a good rofl moment.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    that is the biggest pile of bullcrap i have heard thus far lol. there is only one literal definition of the word "dead" any other definition is made up on the spot to appeal to your own argument.

by saying "the game is dead" you are talking about the ENTIRE GAME ITSELF. but you are trying to put it off as if it applies that it lost appeal to just yourself? that was a good rofl moment.

Hey there's that narrow mindedness I was talking about!
    +5 points. b:pleased
    edited December 2010
    I played A.ion on the official server. I know what a dead game looks like. I'll gladly take those points back.b:victory
    OH LOOK ANOTHER ASSUMPTION!

A "dead" game can mean all sorts of things aside from population wise. Wanna use your imagination for a bit?b:chuckle

"Dead" game as in, its turned into nothing but a chatroom for a lot of people or now people pretty much have no reason to run instances when they can cash shop for their gear.

But hey now that I think about it, it could be called a dressup game now. b:laugh All you need to do is save a few bucks irl and BAM you beat perfect world already.b:victory

Edit: woops forgot to get my points.

+5 for pointing out your narrow mindedness.

last i checked A.ion is actually growing in popularity. fail much?
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010

Excuse me...please please don't tell how I should define something. Even if I define a banana as a vegetable, that is still MY definition, not to mention something much more objective such as the term "dead game". Do NOT tell me what I am talking about or what I am not talking about, unless you think you know me better than I know myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    signs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited December 2010

I haven't seen a completely dead mmo by "your" standards yet. Dead game = a game with no new playerbase, filled with people just chatting. PWI is just people poking a dead horse atm, sooner or later they will leave and let it decay.
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    that needed to complete the character
    What i mean is . .
    When something that need lots time spent for it goes to boutique how are you feel ?
    It's like killed your effort of farming for a long time . . b:bye

How does the current dilemma on the forums fit "enjoying the game"?
    Your going to stop enjoying the game because the Devs put something in cs and you don't like it being there?

Oh and here... b:byeb:bye
    I haven't seen a completely dead mmo by "your" standards yet. Dead game = a game with no new playerbase, filled with people just chatting. PWI is just people poking a dead horse atm.

Wrong, there's constantly people in starting towns asking how the game works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
    edited December 2010
    Excuse me...please please don't tell how I should define something. Even if I define a banana as a vegetable, that is still MY definition, not to mention something much more objective such as the term "dead game". Do NOT tell me what I am talking about or what I am not talking about, unless you think you know me better than I know myself.

defining a banana as a vegetable makes you a ******. dont care if its YOUR definition. YOUR definition is wrong. a banana is not a vegetable its a fruit. calling it anything else only proves your stupidity. and by using that analogy it proves that you yourself is ignorant to the actual meaning of the word "dead"
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    done with arguing with a guy that's on a different intelligent level than my own (make of that what you will), and sits in front of his laptop refreshing every 3 seconds to see if there's anything else to troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    last i checked A.ion is actually growing in popularity. fail much?

Then explain the server merges. XD Clearly you haven't played it as long as I have. That or you're actually blindly grasping at straws while in the process making yourself look stupid. Now sure, A.ion is growing in popularity in private servers, but the official servers? LMFAO Take a look at their forums, it speaks for itself buddy.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited December 2010

Wrong, there's constantly people in starting towns asking how the game works.

I bet u any money they all leave by the time they hit level 30. Although I can't prove it, but with gold prices as high as they are, I'd love to see a lowbie grind enough coins for something simple such as an aerogear.
    edited December 2010
    I haven't seen a completely dead mmo by "your" standards yet. Dead game = a game with no new playerbase, filled with people just chatting. PWI is just people poking a dead horse atm, sooner or later they will leave and let it decay.

k. lets use your perfect logic again.

just a few months ago we added 10 new players to the guild. at the time of the addition those new players ranged from 2x-3x.

presently those same players are lvl 8x-9x and one of them is lvl 100. all but 2 of them are still very active. the 2 that are not active are not active cuz of school related reasons.

so by your OWN definition the game still is not dead. oh and that was for my guild alone. we are still inviting new active players to this day.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    k. lets use your perfect logic again.

just a few months ago we added 10 new players to the guild. at the time of the addition those new players ranged from 2x-3x.

presently those same players are lvl 8x-9x and one of them is lvl 100. all but 2 of them are still very active. the 2 that are not active are not active cuz of school related reasons.

so by your OWN definition the game still is not dead.

grasping at straws. The activity of new players today vs the activity of new players a year ago is FAR less. So yes, pwi players are poking a dead animal and need to let it R.I.P.
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    I bet u any money they all leave by the time they hit level 30. Although I can't prove it, but with gold prices as high as they are, I'd love to see a lowbie grind enough coins for something simple such as an aerogear.

The game is still getting new players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    The game is still getting new players.

It will always get new players, doesn't count for anything if they don't stay.
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    It will always get new players, doesn't count for anything if they don't stay.

I guess so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    edited December 2010
    grasping at straws. The activity of new players today vs the activity of new players a year ago is FAR less. So yes, pwi players are poking a dead animal and need to let it R.I.P.

far less? *looks at your avatar and server* oh thats right, you are on a pvp server. opps, my bad again.
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    would you stop arguing about such pointless topic. their sig is nothing more then a message to PWI staff.
    it suppose to draw their attention that certain players are unhappy with some changes. its not like other players have to agree to it.
    but its their way to demonstrate and their way to revolt. stop offending players who trying to claim their right to express their opinion!
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    far less? *looks at your avatar and server* oh thats right, you are on a pvp server. opps, my bad again.

PvP is a big aspect of pretty much all games. Maybe you don't care about the game because you are fine with poking computer mobs all day. But for the others who care about pvp (large aspect of game again) we want our voices heard.
    edited December 2010
    would you stop arguing about such pointless topic. their sig is nothing more then a message to PWI staff.
    it suppose to draw their attention that certain players are unhappy with some changes. its not like other players have to agree to it.
    but its their way to demonstrate and their way to revolt. stop the offending players who trying to claim their right to express their opinion!

sure. but lets point fingers at ppl like sun who have constantly put ppl down that actually say they still enjoy it.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Thats the funny thing about this game. Even new players can be high levels. Halo thar oracles and hyper stones.

People are going on about how they see so many people online and having fun. If your thinking was going along the lines of by "the game is dead" meaning half of the population is leaving the server as we speak then LMFREAKINGFAO. Today's word is "Gradual" people, sound it out if you have to.

Will the expansion bring a lot of people back? Well of course, but how long will it be until PWE stacks another **** up on top of this one? Judging by their track record...not long.b:chuckle
    edited December 2010
    PvP is a big aspect of pretty much all games. Maybe you don't care about the game because you are fine with poking computer mobs all day. But for the others who care about pvp (large aspect of game again) we want our voices heard.

the fact that not many ppl join PvP but instead join PvE servers and the fact that there are more PvE servers then PvP should tell you something huh?

oh w8 it does, they are "carebears" right? if another server is made lets see if its PvE or PvP. that should tell u even more.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    sure. but lets point fingers at ppl like sun who have constantly put ppl down that actually say they still enjoy it.

and lets point our fingers at ignorant people like you who think the only reason people haven't reached 105 yet is because we are all lazy.

So you pretty much insulted or "put down" every single player on pwi with that said post. (except the 1 player who did it, so grats, you have 1 friend)
This discussion has been closed.