Sign here if you still enjoy this game.

Options

Comments

• Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    and lets point our fingers at ignorant people like you who think the only reason people haven't reached 105 yet is because we are all lazy.

So you pretty much insulted or "put down" every single player on pwi with that said post.

Dont you just love his hypocrisy and assumptions? b:laugh
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

I really do, it so much fun pointing out the hypocrisy.
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The thread got completely derailed b:shutup
    Sorry Pennice b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Thats the funny thing about this game. Even new players can be high levels. Halo thar oracles and hyper stones.

People are going on about how they see so many people online and having fun. If your thinking was going along the lines of by "the game is dead" meaning half of the population is leaving the server as we speak then LMFREAKINGFAO. Today's word is "Gradual" people, sound it out if you have to.

Will the expansion bring a lot of people back? Well of course, but how long will it be until PWE stacks another **** up on top of this one? Judging by their track record...not long.b:chuckle
    "Game is dead" doesn't sound gradual to me, even if I keep sounding it out. Every MMO game dies off eventually, so.. that's not exactly rocket science. For people who actually take "game is dead" and "gradual" that seriously, I suppose we should also take every little prophetic statement of future doom and gloom based on glittering generalities seriously too.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

again not an assumption. its a widely known fact that westerners do not like grinding games where as asian cultures do. its not everyone and i do admit i should have worded things better. but the great majority of westerners do not like it. why do you think FW was made? hell even one of the developers flat out said it in one of there videos.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I haven't seen a completely dead mmo by "your" standards yet. Dead game = a game with no new playerbase, filled with people just chatting. PWI is just people poking a dead horse atm, sooner or later they will leave and let it decay.

The reason you have not seen it is because they have shut down completely. I have seen a bunch. Ones I put off starting because I had too much on my plate. By the time I got around to going to join I go to the site and the game is shut down. All the games I have ever played are still running. You have your opinion but the numbers show a different story. I think it's soo funny you and some others are saying it's dead. Saying how bad the game is. You are just shooting at flys right now trying to get more people to join you and keep others from joining the game. I bet come Monday all of you that have been trash talking the game will be banned and we wont see anything more about it.

If I'm not mistaken slanderous comments are not allowed on the forums and almost everyone QQing are guilty of breaking that rule. I know the ones with the this game is dead are guilty of it and I'll not be surprised if they all get banned from forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The reason you have not seen it is because they have shut down completely. I have seen a bunch. Ones I put off starting because I had too much on my plate. By the time I got around to going to join I go to the site and the game is shut down. All the games I have ever played are still running. You have your opinion but the numbers show a different story. I think it's soo funny you and some others are saying it's dead. Saying how bad the game is. You are just shooting at flys right now trying to get more people to join you and keep others from joining the game. I bet come Monday all of you that have been trash talking the game will be banned and we wont see anything more about it.

If I'm not mistaken slanderous comments are not allowed on the forums and almost everyone QQing are guilty of breaking that rule. I know the ones with the this game is dead are guilty of it and I'll not be surprised if they all get banned from forums.

If that is true that just shows what kind of company pwi really is. If I were to be banned for what I have said then thats pretty much a communist forum. Blocking protests, banning those who speak their mind and their views towards negative actions done in the game. All to try and keep people spending money until the next **** up. Followed by more bans. PWI is greedy and they will never change, I wish people would wake up and see this because I want "my" fun pwi back.
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    sure. but lets point fingers at ppl like sun who have constantly put ppl down that actually say they still enjoy it.
    and lets point our fingers at ignorant people like you who think the only reason people haven't reached 105 yet is because we are all lazy.

So you pretty much insulted or "put down" every single player on pwi with that said post. (except the 1 player who did it, so grats, you have 1 friend)

If people would stop pointing at eachother their finger and realise that it doesnt matter anymore what PWI did, cause they wont change anything..and think about the consequences and future of the game..then i would APPRECIATE every HELPFUL thread here (cause i see none!).
    some high lvls got their rank8 for more money...some noobs get their rank8 for less money..who the hell cares. yes it hurts some, but for bobs sake as high lvl you dont do a **** anymore anyway instead sitting in OT and count the kills. are you all that egocentric thinking only who gets best gear for what price? dont you see that this whole BS actually destroying the market? the gold price might not drop anymore! what then? you all gonna pay for it at certain way! you buy charms, fashion etc from boutique! instead of giving constructive suggestions i see more player vs player! please compare your dicksize in private!
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    "Game is dead" doesn't sound gradual to me, even if I keep sounding it out. Every MMO game dies off eventually, so.. that's not exactly rocket science. For people who actually take "game is dead" and "gradual" that seriously, I suppose we should also take every little prophetic statement of future doom and gloom based on glittering generalities seriously too.

What is with people and their lack of having the ability to put 2 and 2 together? O.o
    I mean really, do you seriously think there is only one meaning of "game is dead"? Its already been explained how it can be a gradual process. People lose the excitement and joy of the game because now they have reached 100 AND obtained the best gear in the game thus far. As I said before, new players are high level players right off the bat these days thanks to CS. A lot of them don't come to the forums and look at all these QQ threads and decide to quit right off the bat. Some like to actually try the game for themselves and see what its like. (hey there goes the gradual part :O) Fact is as soon as a new player plays this game they will sooner or later find out that you can be a god in this game within a credit card's reach and when they get bored of playing with their new endgame toys, they will simply move on.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If people would stop pointing at eachother their finger and realise that it doesnt matter anymore what PWI did, cause they wont change anything..and think about the consequences and future of the game..then i would APPRECIATE every HELPFUL thread here (cause i see none!).
    some high lvls got their rank8 for more money...some noobs get their rank8 for less money..who the hell cares. yes it hurts some, but for bobs sake as high lvl you dont do a **** anymore anyway instead sitting in OT and count the kills. are you all that egocentric thinking only who gets best gear for what price? dont you see that this whole BS actually destroying the market? the gold price might not drop anymore! what then? you all gonna pay for it at certain way! you buy charms, fashion etc from boutique! instead of giving constructive suggestions i see more player vs player! please compare your dicksize in private!

All that is well and good in writing, it has been proven it doesnt work however. A thread with constuctive posts and suggestions was made when TW changed, when DQ price was lowered, when Tideborn was declared OP. Constructive threads dont change a damn thing, it only creates a false sense of peace and delays rage threads until the next bad patch. Sorry but it's the truth.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What is with people and their lack of having the ability to put 2 and 2 together? O.o
    I mean really, do you seriously think there is only one meaning of "game is dead"? Its already been explained how it can be a gradual process. People lose the excitement and joy of the game because now they have reached 100 AND obtained the best gear in the game thus far. As I said before, new players are high level players right off the bat these days thanks to CS. A lot of them don't come to the forums and look at all these QQ threads and decide to quit right off the bat. Some like to actually try the game for themselves and see what its like. (hey there goes the gradual part :O) Fact is as soon as a new player plays this game they will sooner or later find out that you can be a god in this game within a credit card's reach and when they get bored of playing with their new endgame toys, they will simply move on.

for it to be "gradual" then that would mean its "DYING" and not dead. DYING and DEAD are 2 different things.

and no, its not dying either. but atleast if something is dying then there is a chance it can get back on its feet.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    for it to be "gradual" then that would mean its "DYING" and not dead. DYING and DEAD are 2 different things.

and no, its not dying either.

Question: How long have you been on the internet?
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    and no, its not dying either.

i luled. I bet any money server population will drop so hard when FW goes available to everyone.

edit: unless Closed beta is ****, I havent tried it yet.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If that is true that just shows what kind of company pwi really is. If I were to be banned for what I have said then thats pretty much a communist forum. Blocking protests, banning those who speak their mind and their views towards negative actions done in the game. All to try and keep people spending money until the next **** up. Followed by more bans. PWI is greedy and they will never change, I wish people would wake up and see this because I want "my" fun pwi back.

Ok opinion is one thing. Saying falsehoods like they are truth is another. Things that are slanderous are both against the forum rules and against the law in all 50 states. Most everyone here are saying slanderous things about PWE and ruining their image with lies. To tell the truth PWE can file charges against most of you. I'm not defending the sale. Yes I bought Badges. Just enough to get me to my old rep. I'm trying to get back my old veno from my old account that either I forgot the info on or someone ****. I'm beginnig to beleive I was **** since nothing I do is working to get it back. I've tried every pass I have use since b4 PW and E-mail address. nothing works. The new connect system gave out my loging name on that account since that account used the old settings. I'm just defending the game I love and trying to let people know they are **** up. Again opinion is one thing saying stuff thats not true like they are fact and ruining a companies image and chaseing away new customers is another.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Question: How long have you been on the internet?

probably around 12 or 13 years. probably more then that.

i luled. I bet any money server population will drop so hard when FW goes available to everyone.

ive tried it. its not all its cracked up to be. the vampire class is completly useless and there are some balance issues. but over all its a pretty fun game. gets boring after awhile
  • Serrinity - Sanctuary
    Serrinity - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Just like it was one of my friends from down the street that got me into the game, they made me come back. They know how to enjoy a game, in fact, better than I do. In my case I rolled class after class hitting 100 and really all I was doing was wrecking my own fun by doing things at such a fast pace. Undoubtedly most people who still play and try the new classes when the next expansion comes out will oracle and speed through them in a race to 100. Then they will be wondering wtf to do. Meanwhile, these friends who've spent maybe $10 or $20 in this game in nearly 2 years (a mere fraction of what I have) still play and enjoy the game because they didn't speed through everything.

They also don't bother posting on the forums, so I'll sign it for half a dozen people.

Yes I hear so many complaining about endgame there is nothing to do. But isn't the biggest part of rpgs just to actually level? I have a char of every class, most under 30. My goal is not to get +12 nirvana/rank9 gear. My goal is to get a char of every class to 100. After that my smaller goals are to get all of them the biggest inv,bank,closet,cupboard as well as 11 speed mount of choice and 3+ aerogear of choice. Finally, tons and tons of fashion. b:pleased

The thing I enjoyed most of all in this game is just leveling. Even luxurious fashion, mounts, and aerogear are 2nd. On top of that, to get my faction to lvl3 and be able to help them out at a higher level.

Now I know things may be different in pvp, but I hate pvp on all games. I prefer pve because I feel pvp makes me rush through quests and all trying not to get killed where as pve is a relaxing thing to do on a bad day or a good day.

As for pve, people seem to forget that you do not HAVE to cash shop or even buy gold from AH or items from boutique. You do not need ANY of these. I want to get a herc to help out friends/faction, solo tt, plus it's just a big goal. There is a lot of pressure on venos having a herc, but again, you don't NEED it.

The thing that gets me is that the majority of players think they need veno with herc/nix, people with nirvana +4 gear minimum, charms, 3.20+ aerogear, 11 speed mount, wine for everything, -chan gear, 5aps.... Look at the game pve, or even just leveling on pvp. You do not NEED these things, regardless of what some people seem to think.

In fact, I constantly see people in bh with legendary gear +4 with flawless shards complain about how their gear is crud. I have very very rarely bought gear from other players. I don't manufacture. I sell molds I get. I play on not only my veno, but all chars with quest/mob drop gear +tt weapon (no tt armor or jewelry.) None are refined, usually use common shards. It is possible to play with such gear.

PS @Janus: I love your signature xD
    Leader of EdensStar
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm trying to get back my old veno from my old account that either I forgot the info on or someone ****. I'm beginnig to beleive I was **** since nothing I do is working to get it back. I've tried every pass I have use since b4 PW and E-mail address. nothing works. The new connect system gave out my loging name on that account since that account used the old settings.

Why are you defending a company that does such stupid updates that would allow hacking?

Also, I haven't said anything but my opinion and what I believe is ruining a game. There's a difference between lying and negative opinions.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    probably around 12 or 13 years. probably more then that.

ive tried it. its not all its cracked up to be. the vampire class is completly useless and there are some balance issues.

Then you would think that some with such experience would know phrases such as "Game is dead." is also like saying "fail much?"... grammatically incorrect but still those with common sense would know of the possible meanings.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Why are you defending a company that does such stupid updates?

Honestly Ive seen worse in my years of gameing. I'm disabled and been stuck in my house for years. I've been an MMO player as long as I can remember. I'm not defending the company persey. I'm just trying to defend the game. If you all chase off new players I can't find new people to lvl with. Also I'm trying to help keep people out of trouble. I know slander laws. I live in a town of busybodies and someone is always getting someone else locked up for slander. Go sit in the local court on any given day and 80% of the cases are for slander.

Saying the game owners are greedy is slander. saying thewy are trying to force players out for FW is slander. Saying the game is dead is slander. All can unjustly ruin the companies image. Saying the sale is a bad Idea is opinion, saying it makes rank 9 too easy to get is opinion. there is a hair thin line between opinon and slander. make sure you dont cross it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    All that is well and good in writing, it has been proven it doesnt work however. A thread with constuctive posts and suggestions was made when TW changed, when DQ price was lowered, when Tideborn was declared OP. Constructive threads dont change a damn thing, it only creates a false sense of peace and delays rage threads until the next bad patch. Sorry but it's the truth.

thruth is, that after every rage people not consequent enough. instead of thinking in long term all i see (after every big patch) mass of threads where one player insults another. instead to be persitent on their goal they offend and flame eachother so long, till both involved parties dont talk to eachother anymore and drop the topic. why cant people work here together? why one has always to flame another just cause he has a different opinion? you all playing same game. you all have same goal. instead of pulling on one string you point with fingers at eachother.
    one doesnt like the changes. let him speak out! one likes the changes let him speak out! but in the end dont you realise that this BS actually involve everyone in the game? instead of telling them to remove the badges cause its destroying the market and a long-term goal of honest earned reputation. all what ppl see is how much money they lost/won due it. so much for socialism and for "we control the market"

again...we are the weapon but PWI is pulling the trigger. who is actually killing here who?
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Then you would think that some with such experience would know phrases such as "Game is dead." is also like saying "fail much?"... grammarly incorrect but still those with common sense would know of the possible meanings.

if you want to get technical with internet lingo then "game is dead" only applies to the person that says it. in other words its an OPINION. but everyone on these forums that think game is dead is trying to force there opinion on ppl that do not think its dead.

for me? game is alive. now define that one for me Mr. smartass.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    why one has always to flame another just cause he has a different opinion? you all playing same game. you all have same goal. instead of pulling on one string you point with fingers at eachother.

Im arguing with someone who thinks the game is fine as it is, when it clearly needs change.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Im arguing with someone who thinks the game is fine as it is, when it clearly needs change.

bugs/glitches need to be fixed i agree with. but as far as expansions/game changes/CS is all fine to me and alot of other ppl. why change something just because some ppl want it change? u mean to tell me that u will give a big "**** u" to everyone that actually LIKE the changes? wont that cause even more QQ and rants?
    edited December 2010
    Options

I tried getting into closed beta and failedb:surrender I so wanted to try it.
    Atleast I was able to get into PW closed beta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im going to laugh when 2 years from now we will see massive amounts of "FW is dead, what happened to it?"

from my own personal experience it happens in ALL games. hell even in halo reach ppl are saying the game is fail/dead and the game only been out for a few months.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    if you want to get technical with internet lingo then "game is dead" only applies to the person that says it. in other words its an OPINION. but everyone on these forums that think game is dead is trying to force there opinion on ppl that do not think its dead.

for me? game is alive. now define that one for me Mr. smartass.

lolumad <--- love internet lingo, I know I'm so unoriginal (dont kill me ;( )

You say tomato... I say potato. I refuse to explain that again lol. Aren't you also one of those that are trying to force your opinion on others? Doubt you'd still be posting in this thread if you weren't. b:chuckle

Why would I try to define the game being alive after I've seen how desperate you've become to win over a discussion? Perfect example would be you trying to convince me that official A.ion is still growing in popularity.... b:laugh

Guess I'm done here. I've said all I've needed and am satisfied with the jokes you have provided me with. b:victory
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ha ha ha guess we all just the same in the end b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lolumad <--- love internet lingo, I know I'm so unoriginal (dont kill me ;( )

You say tomato... I say potato. I refuse to explain that again lol. Aren't you also one of those that are trying to force your opinion on others? Doubt you'd still be posting in this thread if you weren't. b:chuckle

Why would I try to define the game being alive after I've seen how desperate you've become to win over a discussion? Perfect example would be you trying to convince me that official A.ion is still growing in popularity.... b:laugh

Guess I'm done here. I've said all I've needed and am satisfied with the jokes you have provided me with. b:victory

actually i havent forced my opinions on anyone. i was simply disagreeing with everyone saying "game is dead" and stating my reasons to why. however ppl like sun has went as far as insulting ppls intelligence and showing elitism because of a ****ing forum avatar at just about everyone who thinks its not dead.

in his eyes the only ppl that think the game is fun are low lvls/idiots.

also you serious about A.ion? all i said was "last i checked A.ion is growing in popularity" and i was done with the conversation after that. how is that "forcing" it on you? i would love for you to pull up that post about A.ion and point out how i was trying to win that argument or trying to force my opinion about it on you.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im going to laugh when 2 years from now we will see massive amounts of "FW is dead, what happened to it?"

from my own personal experience it happens in ALL games. hell even in halo reach ppl are saying the game is fail/dead and the game only been out for a few months.

People are saying all this stuff about PW but I play many games. Gravity's main game IRO people have been saying the same thing about since long B4 PW ever came out. It's still going strong. Hell They do worse then what PWE is doing right now. To be honest PW is quite refreshing after the past year on IRO even with this little **** up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    People are saying all this stuff about PW but I play many games. Gravity's main game IRO people have been saying the same thing about since long B4 PW ever came out. It's still going strong. Hell They do worse then what PWE is doing right now. To be honest PW is quite refreshing after the past year on IRO even with this little **** up.

lolwut
This discussion has been closed.