Sign here if you still enjoy this game.

Comments

• Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm quite the intelligent 5 year old then. At least I'm not as ignorant as you. b:pleased

oh thinks for reminding me about adding another one of your personal traits. you are also full of yourself.

your one of those high school nerds that everyone hates because he constantly tells ppl "LOL IM SMARTER THEN YOU AND YOUR A DUMBASS**** LOLOL. I SMART!"

then again i dont think even you would be stupid enough to pull the **** that you do on the forums in rl because you know your *** would get kicked hard.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I still enjoy pwi b:victory
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    oh thinks for reminding me about adding another one of your personal traits. you are also full of yourself.

your one of those high school nerds that everyone hates because he constantly tells ppl "LOL IM SMARTER THEN YOU AND YOUR A DUMBASS**** LOLOL. I SMART!"

then again i dont think even you would be stupid enough to pull the **** that you do on the forums in rl because you know your *** would get kicked hard.

LMAO!

OMG you would so try to kick my *** in real life right now wouldn't you? hahaha

/jobwelldone
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    LMAO!

OMG you would so try to kick my *** in real life right now wouldn't you? hahaha

/jobwelldone

nope i personally wouldnt because i dont let 5 year old insults get to me to that state. it would actually take alot more then that for me to kick someones ***.

but pull the **** that you are pulling while hiding behind your comp screen in rl and some ppl wont be as nice as me.

anyway im done. im done even looking at this thread. i signed my name and would be pointless to spam it up anymore after 25+ pages.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    nope i personally wouldnt because i dont let 5 year old insults get to me to that state. it would actually take alot more then that for me to kick someones ***.

but pull the **** that you are pulling while hiding behind your comp screen in rl and some ppl wont be as nice as me.

anyway im done. im done even looking at this thread. i signed my name and would be pointless to spam it up anymore after 25+ pages.

Wow seriously? you sir fail. I'd kick him if I was you :D

No wonder why people in here are stupid, they just let everyone slap them and walk away and stay quiet in a corner without doing anything waiting for the fat kid to **** em off.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010

You're a step away from wall-o-rage-texting me because I'm writing simple sentences. It's hilarious.

BTW, I'm not any different in-person than I am online. I'm not a little kiddie like you... I wasn't raised online. I am exactly who I am here or to the hundreds of people on other forums that know me in real life for the last job I worked at. This is 100% real me and yes, I would get in your face and call you a moron if you acted like this in front of me.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2010

you really don't know whats going on do you?

anyways, I enjoy this games forum...that's as far as I can go.
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    The "the game is dead" people are just getting laughed out of pwi. b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The "the game is dead" people are just getting laughed out of pwi. b:chuckle
    Yup..
    you really don't know whats going on do you?

anyways, I enjoy this games forum...that's as far as I can go.
    /Archosaur
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Yup..

/Archosaur

we all know they will cry for a month or 2 then things will go back to normal
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's pretty funny when people i know actively helping and quiet famous in their server now get these kind of treatment . .

And i also can't believe you people actually just fine with it ? b:surrender

I don't know much more to say since it useless to keep talking . .

So much feel like when people riot to one of government person because of cheating a lot with citizen. But the government (and some citizen) just cover it up like nothing . . b:laugh . . that in reality he steal so many of people property while showing them his good intentions, it's like he stealing so many parts that causing country development slowed down by so much more than 80% . .

My country suffer from what happened 20 year ago and still suffering today . .
    Because the person that causing the suffering died first before judgment . .
    They wait until he almost died to show the case to public ?
    After so many people suffering because of it ?
    Everything is normal ? b:pleased

Not to mention my country now seem going to get another troll like that again . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    S
    I
    G
    N
    E
    D
    !
    !
    !

Yeah, I just though it'd be nice to put it that way :)b:laughb:laugh
    They didn't say you couldn't sign twice b:victory

S
    I
    G
    N
    E
    D
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !

ITS OVA 9000*b:shocked
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If people would stop pointing at eachother their finger and realise that it doesnt matter anymore what PWI did, cause they wont change anything..and think about the consequences and future of the game..then i would APPRECIATE every HELPFUL thread here (cause i see none!).
    some high lvls got their rank8 for more money...some noobs get their rank8 for less money..who the hell cares. yes it hurts some, but for bobs sake as high lvl you dont do a **** anymore anyway instead sitting in OT and count the kills. are you all that egocentric thinking only who gets best gear for what price? dont you see that this whole BS actually destroying the market? the gold price might not drop anymore! what then? you all gonna pay for it at certain way! you buy charms, fashion etc from boutique! instead of giving constructive suggestions i see more player vs player! please compare your dicksize in private!

quote myself cause i realise you are all kids and need to grow up.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...

Even if you win, you're still ****.
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010

rofl good point
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited December 2010

I love this one!b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

edited December 2010
    rofl good point
    I love this one!

goes for you both as well if i look through the forum ...b:tired
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010

im not im just showing support for pwi
    Fail troll of harshlands
    edited December 2010
    im not im just showing support for pwi

you not very supportive for pwe if you offend and insult other players. instead of giving them good reasons to stay (which would be supportive) you flame and arguing with them.
  • l33fluffycat
    l33fluffycat Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010

applies to you to since you also had a few arguments in this thread and others.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    I think my siggie should give you an indication to my thoughts. I could care less about the QQ, I'm still playing and having fun ;D

• Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    you not very supportive for pwe if you offend and insult other players. instead of giving them good reasons to stay (which would be supportive) you flame and arguing with them.

Well they keep saying the game is dead. Why give people who rage and flame about the game being dead a reason to stay?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Bitsu - Dreamweaver
    Bitsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *signs* It is perfect! *ignores packs and gold prices*
    b:flower I enjoy this game, nothing else to say. b:pleased
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Signing. Crazy game, but it passes the time.
  • mortie
    mortie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *Signed*

Still having fun. Then again I have yet to gain the right of opinion as I'm not lvl 101+. Only people of those levels consider the game to be 'dead', and because they only hang out with other people that level, they think everybody shares this opinion. At least, that's what I gather from their posts, since lower level people have no right of opinion so are rightfully ignored. So yes, for you the game is/seems dead.

That's what happens after you beat a game anyway, it becomes boring, so you find a new game / wait for expansions (depending on the kind of content they would bring). No game will bring you eternal satisfaction / pleasure. In fact, no thing in life will. Naturally people are upset at the recent cash shop additions. If you work hard for something or spend a lot of money on it, and a while later somebody gets it with much less effort or money, you get upset because it is unfair. Every addition to this game has been the same way though. Every new feature such as 'exp scrolls', 'bh', 'hyper stones', 'oracles', etcetera have made it easier for other players to catch up to older players with less work.

Everybody walking around with Rank8 and the game being dead seems a bit paradoxical to me though... If the game is dead who would be buying those Rank8 things that instill terror in so many high levels. Then again 'The game is dead' appears to be used on these forums as 'I don't agree with recent changes to the game', which is a little confusing to say the least. I'm used to something being dead used to refer to a lack of activity, as in hardly any players or something of the sort, which doesn't appear to be the case.

tl;dr:
    As PWI progresses it makes reaching targets easier for newer players. This has been the case since day one, it will continue this way until the game actually dies (not enough income generated to sustain the servers, yes this is my definition of it). If you no longer enjoy playing, perhaps it is time to find a different activity that does bring you enjoyment. Don't count on being able to halt progress.

My own little rant b:chuckle
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Well they keep saying the game is dead. Why give people who rage and flame about the game being dead a reason to stay?

Lol, it really is, it is just matter of time ^ -^ b:chuckle
    I'm still on forums just to find the right moment to post a global "LOL I TOLD YOU" :D

People are so blind~ oh well guess a slap on the face over and over and over is not enough? Lets see if a kick on the n**z works better :D

@mortie:

Yes, the game is dead @ 100+. Keep leveling :) If you notice there's just few people over 100+ that are saying its not dead and some of them are the ones that got their rank gear from this sale lol. All those under 100, keep leveling and having fun while it lasts. Seriously.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lol, it really is, it is just matter of time ^ -^ b:chuckle
    I'm still on forums just to find the right moment to post a global "LOL I TOLD YOU" :D

People are so blind~ oh well guess a slap on the face over and over and over is not enough? Lets see if a kick on the n**z works better :D

Then why don't you leave the forums and come back in maybe a year or two? By then it'll probably be the right moment to post "LOL I TOLD YOU."

Honestly, if you really want the lower level people to have fun while they can before they hit 100, stop posting useless "game is dead" comments so they can have fun and level in peace.

Just saying b:laugh
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Then why don't you leave the forums and come back in maybe a year or two? By then it'll probably be the right moment to post "LOL I TOLD YOU."

Honestly, if you really want the lower level people to have fun while they can before they hit 100, stop posting useless "game is dead" comments so they can have fun and level in peace.

Just saying b:laugh

Because I believe it will end soon, not in some months nor years, just soon :) might even find the forums closed if I did that b:surrender

Do I affect lower levels? They can do whatever they want O_o
    I'm not doing anything to stop them from playing am I?
    - Im not spamming WC because I'm not even ingame so they can care less of what I type here.
    - I'm not hacking the servers, so I'm not stopping anyone from playing.

What I am doing here is try to make people realize that this company is just going to leech your money sooner or later.

It says the game is free to play, until when? If you want to really succeed in this game, prepare your credit card to melt.

The point of this game after level 99 (cough 60...) is just money spending, tell me if I'm wrong. If I'm wrong I want serious proves and backed up information.

The administration is not gonna help you back up the information though, I'm sure of it. Blaming china for all what is going on here? yeah right.
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *sign*
    bc i can afford r9 gear now w/o being a CSer
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Because I believe it will end soon, not in some months nor years, just soon :) might even find the forums closed if I did that b:surrender

Do I affect lower levels? They can do whatever they want O_o
    I'm not doing anything to stop them from playing am I?
    - Im not spamming WC because I'm not even ingame so they can care less of what I type here.
    - I'm not hacking the servers, so I'm not stopping anyone from playing.

What I am doing here is try to make people realize that this company is just going to leech your money sooner or later.

It says the game is free to play, until when? If you want to really succeed in this game, prepare your credit card to melt.

The point of this game after level 99 (cough 60...) is just money spending, tell me if I'm wrong. If I'm wrong I want serious proves and backed up information.

The administration is not gonna help you back up the information though, I'm sure of it. Blaming china for all what is going on here? yeah right.

Hm... well then you should stay around the forums b:chuckle I for one think the game still has a bit of time left, but that's just me.

I'm sorry if I sounded rude, just wanted you to see that by telling lower levels that there is no game after getting to level 100, even on the forums, is almost like telling them, "there's no point in leveling," when there really is.

I think most people already understand that the company has turned more into a cash shop orientated game. The people that stay know this and play, whether because it doesn't effect them, they don't care or it benefits them. That applies to both higher levels and lower levels.

Perhaps it's because we have different ideas on how to succeed in a game. Some people are here to play the game, to grind their levels, to farm and pk other people similar to themselves, just to waste time, to play with friends, etc etc. Not everyone plays to "win" and be the best at everything over everyone you know. If they did I wouldn't see so many people with non-cash shopped gear at the higher levels, albeit there are many that do so.

And yeah, that applies to all players, not just the ones below level 100. The game content was pretty dry for 100+ anyway, even before packs or sales came out.

I'm not going to be brash and say I can give you all these concrete proofs you demand, just as I haven't seen any concrete proof from any of you all pointing in the direction that the game is dying. But that's just my opinion.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Hm... well then you should stay around the forums b:chuckle I for one think the game still has a bit of time left, but that's just me.

I'm sorry if I sounded rude, just wanted you to see that by telling lower levels that there is no game after getting to level 100, even on the forums, is almost like telling them, "there's no point in leveling," when there really is.

I think most people already understand that the company has turned more into a cash shop orientated game. The people that stay know this and play, whether because it doesn't effect them, they don't care or it benefits them. That applies to both higher levels and lower levels.

Perhaps it's because we have different ideas on how to succeed in a game. Some people are here to play the game, to grind their levels, to farm and pk other people similar to themselves, just to waste time, to play with friends, etc etc. Not everyone plays to "win" and be the best at everything over everyone you know. If they did I wouldn't see so many people with non-cash shopped gear at the higher levels, albeit there are many that do so.

And yeah, that applies to all players, not just the ones below level 100. The game content was pretty dry for 100+ anyway, even before packs or sales came out.

I'm not going to be brash and say I can give you all these concrete proofs you demand, just as I haven't seen any concrete proof from any of you all pointing in the direction that the game is dying. But that's just my opinion.

OMG I LOVE YOU <3 atlast someone with brain cells!

I do agree everyone has their own view of "success" in this game.

Some like to grind, some like to chat, some like to party with each other, its great if their goal is that.

But most of the players try to be the best of their class / server to lead it, leveling to 100 is pretty much for most players a goal to start gathering endgame gear, find the correct build for each of the characters people may have if they screwed up on lower levels.

But this has been bashed for these people (including me), giving something so powerfull so easy, is just not how MMOs should behave. This is just a private server for me now and I hate private servers for this reason "pay to win"...

Most private servers end closing because of lack of players, and that is what I think will happen with this game. Sadly.

I don't want it to happen since I spent a lot of time and money making my character, but it is just BS that they act so greedy to do something like this.

TBH my goal was only to get 4 pieces of tt99, make the legs into nirvana tt99 to get channeling and work up my way to rank gear to get more channeling for my cleric.

But now I can get it for nothing, it is just... nonsense... I was expecting a challenge... not this bull ****.

I complain because if I wanted I could get this gear, but what would be the point? If all the hard work is now nothing.

And later, they will release more instances and gear (on new expansion) so rank gear will be **** when this happens.

And then, PW china will nerf 5 aps, then all bms / barbs / sins / even archers will be whining because of this, note that it has been officialy anounced, there will be a nerf...

All those players that worked their *** off to get all this, and it ends being nothing.
This discussion has been closed.