Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    gtfo back to the barb forums.

want me to sign your nipples before you go? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I accounted for the 4% crit on the TT100, hence im smarter than you. b:victory

Actually if you were smarter than me you'd realize G13 is a waste of money, you want either TT100 or G15. And we all know TT100 is pretty much a dead end. Lunar is better just for the fact you can resell it when you do go G15 and recoup most of your costs. Anyone with half a brain knows that G15 is truly end-game. I mean at your level if you can't afford to get G15 and afford to reroll it a few times, you must be pretty fail or pretty lazy, right?
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Actually if you were smarter than me you'd realize G13 is a waste of money, you want either TT100 or G15. And we all know TT100 is pretty much a dead end. Lunar is better just for the fact you can resell it when you do go G15 and recoup most of your costs. Anyone with half a brain knows that G15 is truly end-game. I mean at your level if you can't afford to get G15 and afford to reroll it a few times, you must be pretty fail or pretty lazy, right?

unless you get a lucky 2 -.05 or +20 attack level g 15 is only better when sparked otherwise the extra speed on the g 13 weapons actually puts them slightly ahead

@ the overly agressive fem bm who badly needs a pad

you still have not disproved my statement...just rabidly fapped to your aperently large sum of $

do so and i'll care

@ whoever mentioned crit haveing diminised returns in the abstract... damn you did not want that being known by the bm fourum at large >.<
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • LXianghual - Heavens Tear
    LXianghual - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    @ whoever mentioned crit haveing diminised returns in the abstract... damn you did not want that being known by the bm fourum at large >.<

You're welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Well yeah... highest damage at max attack speed is best. Thanks for that shocking revelation.

I made a note of the cost on the G13 nirvana being cheaper than TT100. Lunar are good for 'the time being' and a good start to an interval build, but its always worth aiming higher if you want to commit to an endgame build. Theres the obvious issue with them often not being 2 socket and being the lowest damage of the mentioned -0.1int weps.

I personally prefer the idea of spending money on G15 axes. Guess thats another debate on a players personal preference to the role and build of their BM. Its not that hard to farm the raps / money for a G15 if you got the time and motivation to commit to it.

If you were smarter than me, you wouldnt have gone and got yourself banned previously, eh? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    unless you get a lucky 2 -.05 or +20 attack level g 15 is only better when sparked otherwise the extra speed on the g 13 weapons actually puts them slightly ahead

G15 with one -0.05 interval add will greatly outdamage G12/G13 if all are at 5.0 sparked.
    Well yeah... highest damage at max attack speed is best. Thanks for that shocking revelation.

I made a note of the cost on the G13 nirvana being cheaper than TT100. Lunar are good for 'the time being' and a good start to an interval build, but its always worth aiming higher if you want to commit to an endgame build. Theres the obvious issue with them often not being 2 socket and being the lowest damage of the mentioned -0.1int weps.

I personally prefer the idea of spending money on G15 axes. Guess thats another debate on a players personal preference to the role and build of their BM. Its not that hard to farm the raps / money for a G15 if you got the time and motivation to commit to it.

TT100 is only end-game if you aren't going G15. Lunar is not significantly worse than TT100. The cost difference isn't validated, IMO. Yes, with Lunar you need to be lucky and get 2 sockets to make them comparable to TT100. I was lucky, I crafted mine with 2 sockets, so I don't see the issue.

If you were smarter than me, you wouldnt have gone and got yourself banned previously, eh? b:chuckle

Nah, I'm just not going to kiss moderator *** when I see them acting stupid. I'll call them on it, and I did. :P
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Riiight. You totally didn't know Josh, else you would've threw it in her face. I would've, but I wasn't really paying attention to this thread.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Riiight. You totally didn't know Josh, else you would've threw it in her face. I would've, but I wasn't really paying attention to this thread.

its pretty easy to notice the 1st time you use a crit buff that takes you over 20%

you can apply the same formula to crit that you do to attack level for finding the point where its just not worth it anymoreb:surrender
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    saul25 wrote: »
    b:scornb:scorn What is better tt100 fists or Lunar claws?

Im a level 80 bm and my highest crit was 39kb:sin

Deal with itb:coolb

CV claws are definitely better.

hp debuff >>

and vit is nice add too. yes u loose some dmg, but ur targets lower hp makes up for the difference.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010

hp debuff >>

and vit is nice add too. yes u loose some dmg, but ur targets lower hp makes up for the difference.

wtf im agreeing with hippie b:shocked
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    wtf im agreeing with hippie b:shocked

do i know u? o.O
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    K so I just saw the Lunar recast on a male BM. BM holds them in a weird angle so that part of the claws cut into the arm. It also looks kinda oversized. Lunar recast looked much better on a Barb. I think I'm taking Lunar recast out of my option. Since I'm not swimming in raptures, it'll be better to save some money for recasting axes. Now it comes down to Lunar vs TT100... I was thinking about TT100 but then Hippie's point is valid. *sigh*
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Why has this thread become a style thread?
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    I_sage_i - Harshlands Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    K so I just saw the Lunar recast on a male BM. BM holds them in a weird angle so that part of the claws cut into the arm. It also looks kinda oversized. Lunar recast looked much better on a Barb. I think I'm taking Lunar recast out of my option. Since I'm not swimming in raptures, it'll be better to save some money for recasting axes. Now it comes down to Lunar vs TT100... I was thinking about TT100 but then Hippie's point is valid. *sigh*

to me all the g13 claws look horrible on a bm the fist look alot better.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Why has this thread become a style thread?
    Because look is everything? Have you see how much ppl spend on fashion on this game? b:shocked
    to me all the g13 claws look horrible on a bm the fist look alot better.

If the G13 fists had interval, I would probably go for those instead. I would hate to spend 500 mil on a pair of G15 then stuck with no interval adds for months.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Because look is everything? Have you see how much ppl spend on fashion on this game? b:shocked

If the G13 fists had interval, I would probably go for those instead. I would hate to spend 500 mil on a pair of G15 then stuck with no interval adds for months.

exactly how i feel if g13 fist gave me a -10 add on i would go with fist anyday cause the claws r too big for a bm but look nice on a barb ^^
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    *Sigh* here's where I'm at, currently 2 socketed lunar claws +5. Only have cheap imac shards in them atm because I'm still unsure if I'm keeping them. Since I gave up the idea of nirvana claws, I'm looking at either sticking with the claws and shard them with gems and refine them or spend ~80 mil more for TT100. I'm probably stopping at +10 with either fists/claws and work on recast axes. From everything so far in this thread, sticking with my claws is the "right" choice... someone give me one last push before I bind them?
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    *Sigh* here's where I'm at, currently 2 socketed lunar claws +5. Only have cheap imac shards in them atm because I'm still unsure if I'm keeping them. Since I gave up the idea of nirvana claws, I'm looking at either sticking with the claws and shard them with gems and refine them or spend ~80 mil more for TT100. I'm probably stopping at +10 with either fists/claws and work on recast axes. From everything so far in this thread, sticking with my claws is the "right" choice... someone give me one last push before I bind them?

dont bind them the point of lunars over tt 100 and g 13 nirvana is that you can resell it at some point
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    dont bind them the point of lunars over tt 100 and g 13 nirvana is that you can resell it at some point

But that's the thing, if I'm reselling lunar later, I won't spend much refining and sharding. I'm talking about making it my endgame.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    But that's the thing, if I'm reselling lunar later, I won't spend much refining and sharding. I'm talking about making it my endgame.

if your going for HA then invest in some 1st recast nirvana damage is way better till +12

you did get lucky on sockets so if your going hybrid you could use the lunars as your 4 aps pk weapon after you get 2nd recast in that case yes it would be woth it to bind
    edited October 2010
    The whole point of going Lunar is so that they're not bound, IMO.

If you're not going for G15, then TT100 would be better for PvP endgame. Lunar for PvE. However the difference is minimal...

I haven't bound my Lunar because I will eventually farm the 150 raptures I need for G15.

And I'm also waiting for whatever the new expansion might bring. It could be possible that some or all Nirvana is superseded.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2010

hp debuff >>

that's what i said, excluding the hp because i overlooked it

cv claws are definitely better in pk because of the debuff, and without element stones i wouldn't use hh100 because it's basically the same without the debuff. i choose element because it already does more base damage, mixing element hurts a lot more than patk for them

also, crit doesn't have 'diminishing returns'. who in the hell came up with that? honestly? when you get +1% crit, it's +1% crit; not a fraction of that 1%. get 99 and use dark glacier, plx

b:bye
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    prof wrote: »
    that's what i said, excluding the hp because i overlooked it

cv claws are definitely better in pk because of the debuff, and without element stones i wouldn't use hh100 because it's basically the same without the debuff. i choose element because it already does more base damage, mixing element hurts a lot more than patk for them

also, crit doesn't have 'diminishing returns'. who in the hell came up with that? honestly? when you get +1% crit, it's +1% crit; not a fraction of that 1%. get 99 and use dark glacier, plx

b:bye

The less crit you have the more effective additional crit is...

Getting +4% crit at base 1% crit is more effective than getting +4% crit at base 21% crit.

1000 * 1.01 = 1010
    1000 * 1.05 = 1050
    1000 * 1.21 = 1210
    1000 * 1.25 = 1250

1050/1010 = 1.03960396
    1250/1210 = 1.03305785
    edited October 2010
    prof wrote: »

Umm... Soul Infect is relatively worthless in PK. The 4% crit + slightly higher average dps from TT100 is better for PvP.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    i was allso thinking of getting decides then farm for TT100 cause i really dont like the way the nirvana claws look on my bm there too over sized.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    The whole point of going Lunar is so that they're not bound, IMO.

If you're not going for G15, then TT100 would be better for PvP endgame. Lunar for PvE. However the difference is minimal...

I haven't bound my Lunar because I will eventually farm the 150 raptures I need for G15.

And I'm also waiting for whatever the new expansion might bring. It could be possible that some or all Nirvana is superseded.

I guess what I'm facing is if the extra difference in TT100 vs 2 socketed claws is worth the ~80 mil extra I'll have to pay. Your are right about the expansion tho. Hopefully it'll be out soon.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    okey ive seen the g15 fist dance of goddess and it basicly had the same main add on as the cube. so i guess ill be demon untill i can get 4aps unsparked then ill turn sage afterwards
    edited October 2010
    I guess what I'm facing is if the extra difference in TT100 vs 2 socketed claws is worth the ~80 mil extra I'll have to pay. Your are right about the expansion tho. Hopefully it'll be out soon.

Well, they did state new gear is coming out. Perhaps something to bridge the G15/Warsoul gap that's more obtainable than 9jun.

What's your expected end game? TT100 is great, however it's a dead end path, IMO. Spending all that money to recast is a waste. CV isn't bound so you can resell it after getting a good reroll on G15. The decision isn't really so hard, you just need to figure out your long term goal, IMO.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Well, they did state new gear is coming out. Perhaps something to bridge the G15/Warsoul gap that's more obtainable than 9jun.

What's your expected end game? TT100 is great, however it's a dead end path, IMO. Spending all that money to recast is a waste. CV isn't bound so you can resell it after getting a good reroll on G15. The decision isn't really so hard, you just need to figure out your long term goal, IMO.

so should i even bother nirvaning any weapon untill the expansion comes out?
    edited October 2010
    so should i even bother nirvaning any weapon untill the expansion comes out?

I have no idea.