Lunar Claws or TT100fists

Options

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    frenzied rage is better dps wise and the chance to get it is higher (ive never seen +20atk lvl) but since most bm's went demon its gonna suck for them lol. as demon, ppl will better go with claws not fists

yup demons so screwed since we only need 1 -.05 add to hit 5 aps with g 15

sage needs 2

im pretty shure the chances on that area hell of a lot lower
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you dont understand
    that skill will mess up with your demon spark and since its only like 20% atk speed increase, not 25% like demon one... go figure. the damage increase from frenzied rage is like 22~23% compared with +20 atk lvl which is like 20% but you get more damage. since its like a permanent buff with your natural high atk speed, for sage is more welcome and you have a counterpart for the damage amplify.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you dont understand
    that skill will mess up with your demon spark and since its only like 20% atk speed increase, not 25% like demon one... go figure. the damage increase from frenzied rage is like 22~23% compared with +20 atk lvl which is like 20% but you get more damage. since its like a permanent buff with your natural high atk speed, for sage is more welcome and you have a counterpart for the damage amplify.

i know what the proc does and im pretty shure its a straight 20% boost

the boost that berserker fists would giive sage over +20 attack demon would be that you would not need to cyclone giving you slightly higher dps

you still need 2 -.05 adds to demons 1

still going with the claws myself b:dirty adv revenge, figure i can just use deicides for a nice 4 aps base in pvp
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yep, you dont need to cyclone anymore but still need an interval addon. was just saying that the rate of getting this skill on fists is so high, you probably need reroll another 200mil to get other skill like +20 atk lvl so you better go claw from the start as demon (not fists)
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yep, you dont need to cyclone anymore but still need an interval addon. was just saying that the rate of getting this skill on fists is so high, you probably need reroll another 200mil to get other skill like +20 atk lvl so you better go claw from the start as demon (not fists)

yup going for claws with adv revenge or soul degen meself with deicides as a sidearm for when i need more m def or 4 aps base/ boss debuffed if i get revenge

100% chance in any stunlock for a 10% easier kill or the +damage on a high refine weapon seems sexy

3rd add as + phys attack would be oh so sexy (b:dirty 10k+ base phys attack unsparked would be ungodly)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yup going for claws with adv revenge or soul degen meself with deicides as a sidearm for when i need more m def or 4 aps base/ boss debuffed if i get revenge

100% chance in any stunlock for a 10% easier kill or the +damage on a high refine weapon seems sexy

3rd add as + phys attack would be oh so sexy (b:dirty 10k+ base phys attack unsparked would be ungodly)
    what okeno said

5 aps is rather ineffective with no refines

4.0 at 99 is cheap enough to get 3.33 minimum or you went tarded somewhere
    You drunk Josh? Your posts are very hard to understand tonight...
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You drunk Josh? Your posts are very hard to understand tonight...

No he's just tired because he is insomniac and the only thing he does outside of this game is his job.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    frenzied rage is better dps wise and the chance to get it is higher (ive never seen +20atk lvl) but since most bm's went demon its gonna suck for them lol. as demon, ppl will better go with claws not fists

One of the archers even did the math in the GD forum and no I'm not going to bother finding it. +20 attack levels at a 21% crit rate are better for DPS than any of the other procs unless you had a crit rate of an archer or sin. :P
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Guess who's back.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I don't know. Who?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Shady's back, tell a friend.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Shady's back, tell a friend.

Shady?

Go to hell.

xP
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    saul25 wrote: »
    What is better tt100 fists or Lunar claws?

Im a level 80 bm and my highest crit was 39kb:sin

Deal with it

I got a lvl 78 BM, and his highest crit was 42k with an axe b:bye

As for the fists, my BM is going for TT100 because of what it can be shifted into via niravana.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    As for the fists, my BM is going for TT100 because of what it can be shifted into via niravana.

Waste of money. If you're going straight to nirvana make 99 gold. It's much cheaper. :P
  • Shin_Akuma_ - Sanctuary
    Shin_Akuma_ - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ok. I'm so lost here. Im trying to decide my endgame weapons. Armor, I'll figure out later.

Simply put, I'm a axe/Fist user with a bit of pole for the FG. 3/2 build, and so on. I havent seen any Nirvana weapons, so I dont know what added procs they have. Hell, I've never even seen a Guide for it. Could anyone inform me of the procs that the weapons have, or at least link me to a guide in case I missed it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some of us arent looking for anything logical, like money.

We cannot be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.

We just want to see the world burn...
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Waste of money. If you're going straight to nirvana make 99 gold. It's much cheaper. :P

I like how the looks of the niravana wep are. And the possible stats of it are very nice.

Even if it may take a while to get >.>
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I like how the looks of the niravana wep are. And the possible stats of it are very nice.

Even if it may take a while to get >.>

He's saying, if you plan on getting a Nirvana weapon, then don't get a TT100. Instead, make a TT99 gold weapon, then recast it to Nirvana. That'll save you money and time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He's saying, if you plan on getting a Nirvana weapon, then don't get a TT100. Instead, make a TT99 gold weapon, then recast it to Nirvana. That'll save you money and time.

But! I already got 4/5 of the things needed to make it D:!!

And didn't know you could use TT99 weps....o.O...that new? or has it always been there?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

And didn't know you could use TT99 weps....o.O...that new? or has it always been there?

If that 4/5 things are the souledges and you need heart of nature, then you are long ways off.
  • LXianghual - Heavens Tear
    LXianghual - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

And yes, it has always been there. Check the forges near Nirvana entrance or even pwidatabase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    can you get -10 add ons from nirvaning the TT99 fist?
    edited October 2010
    Options

The stats of the G13 recasts are the same no matter what donor piece you use. In other words, you can get -0.1 interval G13 claws with 99 gold fists.

TT100 goes straight to G15. The only thing you get is that it starts off 2 socket, potentially saving you 20m to socket 99 gold and it only costs 230 Raptures to make G15 instead of 250 with lunar or 99 gold.

99 gold can be made for under 20m. I occasionally see the crafted unbound 99 gold fists for 13-15m. 99 gold axes are cheap too. I made one of each. Both of them cost together was less than half the price of a lunar weapon.
    can you get -10 add ons from nirvaning the TT99 fist?

Yes.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2010
    Options
    for a wr, cv claws > hh100. y'all really downplay that hp debuff, it helps a lot. the only reason I'd get hh100 is for the look, and to attack after the hp debuff.

I've used both, cv ends up higher dps in the end because it rips off a lot of hp. and if they're 2s, equal stoned as hh100, the damage difference is pretty unnoticable

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=62876b5523ccf275
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=5b3972b312aafa28

4854-5481 vs. 4755-5280
    99 more min, 201 more max, gg spending twice as much for 20 damage in pvp
    edited October 2010
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    for a wr, cv claws > hh100. y'all really downplay that hp debuff, it helps a lot. the only reason I'd get hh100 is for the look, and to attack after the hp debuff.

I've used both, cv ends up higher dps in the end because it rips off a lot of hp. and if they're 2s, equal stoned as hh100, the damage difference is pretty unnoticable

4854-5481 vs. 4755-5280

Same refines on TT100 will outdps Deicdes, period.

The only time that Deicides may do more damage is if you count the 10% sharptooth, but many times that won't matter. Many of the archers I know have lvl11 sharptooth or Bloodvow so that 10% only really comes in handy when you're solo tanking.

TT100 is endgame if you're not going for G15.
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    okey okey im sorry for being slow here but here is a slow person question.

which is cheaper over all decides or TT99 fist nirvaned with -10 add on?
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    prof wrote: »

4854-5481 vs. 4755-5280

How does HH100 cost twice as much as 2 socket CV claws?

The damage difference is unnoticeable only if the CV claws are 2 socket, for which 8000 socket stones G13 cost 88M+...

I like to think CV claws are just as good as HH100 with end games refines, but last time I checked, 2 socket CV claws cost just as much to make as HH100.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

With the market on Sanctuary -

HH99 Fists (15M) + 100 Raptures (160M) = 175M

CV Claws (60M) + 100 Raptures (160M) = 220M

Keep in mind if you go HH99 fists first to save some cash, it'll be bound. Which means no re-sell value. I prefer CV Claws so they're able to be resold for a nice chunk if you ever change your mind about something in the future.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    With the market on Sanctuary -

HH99 Fists (15M) + 100 Raptures (160M) = 175M

CV Claws (60M) + 100 Raptures (160M) = 220M

Keep in mind if you go HH99 fists first to save some cash, it'll be bound. Which means no re-sell value. I prefer CV Claws so they're able to be resold for a nice chunk if you ever change your mind about something in the future.

ooo i just ment regular CV claws with no nirvana at all but thx ^^

im still not sure which to get end game before it was TT100 fist or CV claws now its TT100 fist HH99FIST+nirvana or CV claws
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options

insig is like 65 mil, but i see +7 decide for 70m. But tt100 needs like 30 perect tokens and soul relic.
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    insig is like 65 mil, but i see +7 decide for 70m. But tt100 needs like 30 perect tokens and soul relic.

did you qoute the wrong post?