Top Factions

Options

Comments

• Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You've been gone a long time, Rob. You've been gone a long time.

Its a shame....Ive been watching Arch forums, and I see so many people going at each other's throat.

I know its just a game, and sometimes its just to kill boredom...but I feel that the core sense of competition is just lost. Its now just nitpicking and squabble.

I cant believe how many people have left her. Makes me very sad.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Its a shame....Ive been watching Arch forums, and I see so many people going at each other's throat.

I know its just a game, and sometimes its just to kill boredom...but I feel that the core sense of competition is just lost. Its now just nitpicking and squabble.

I cant believe how many people have left her. Makes me very sad.

If "her" be Narla, well Narla left me long before I ever left Narla. I expect its the same for alot of people.

And if "her" be the server, I think the vast majority of people came here to tw, and when Narla rolled everyone they weren't getting that so they went back where they came from.

Now that Proski in large part accomplished what he set out to do, I can hopefully soon resume my indefinite departure from the server. I only planned to stay to help him do what he was trying to do. While beating Narla means in large part he did it, Narla still hasn't lost a land (judging by tonight, in large part because of Proski being banned). That being the case, I think I probably need to stick around another week or two to see if I can help Elusive clear that milestone. I hope so.

The Arch server hasn't been a fun place for quite a while now . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Me too Rob..and hi btw b:bye It's pretty sad really the total insignificance of more then half of what is said here.

Really miss talking with you. Hope all is going well for you :)

Good Fight tonight Elusive! You guys deserved that win b:surrender
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Me too Rob..and hi btw b:bye It's pretty sad really the total insignificance of more then half of what is said here.

Really miss talking with you. Hope all is going well for you :)

Good Fight tonight Elusive! You guys deserved that win b:surrender

mhm

thread needs lock. and so do Narla's lips. just my personal opinion.

lead by example is what I always said, right?
    edited October 2010
    Options
    mhm

thread needs lock. and so do Narla's lips. just my personal opinion.

lead by example is what I always said, right?

Not just "said" Rob. Did.

Words are cheap. Its what you actually do that matters.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Not just "said" Rob. Did.

Words are cheap. Its what you actually do that matters.

Indeed, my Friend....Indeed.
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "So many at each other's throats?" ....you mean not enough! This forum section is not active enough for my taste! No ones selling me friggin demon stone barrier urrrrgggh, they need to start checking forums. No one selling also shows the inactivity of players => not enough fb99s/BHs done (of course drop rates for books are low....but still come on!)

TW is like the only thing interesting in PW right now....its catshop, tw, tiger event, pk tourny for me lol....maybe should stop cubing, takes too long and so boring. Pllllzzz come out fast FW, wherever you are ! (Beta has toon wipe qq)
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lulz.

All respect due where needed, you misunderstand the core drive of Narla.
    At least, I'd like to think

By "the core drive" do you mean mango's flaunting of "taking over the map"?
    Because apparently, the only goal that Narla has ever made public is to paint the map pink... is that really a "core drive" that will excite and motivate people?

If there is another "core drive" that Narla has at the moment, please, I would like to know it.

I know your ideas for Narla were completely different than they are now, and I had nothing but the highest respect for YOUR Narla, Nahk, hell, I was even in Narla early on in the server, but things change.

The reason I put that "Update" thing was... well.. two reasons:

1) I was very excited and so happy. I felt so much pride in being part of this amazing faction named Elusive tonight that I just had to speak my mind. Honestly, I never felt this much emotions from this game as I did when we won. The countdown on their crystal.. all of vent was shouting it at once and when the red text came up saying we had beaten them... we all shouted with so much excitement and happiness... so.. that was the first reason.

2) Elusive was made for two reasons: fun and competition. That fun and that competition have been the aspects that have been reviving the server. Elusive, in my opinion, has been probably the most exciting thing that has happened to this server since the first couple of Impulse v Narla TWs. Those two reasons that it was made could now be considered to have been accomplished. We finally brought competition to the powerhouse: Narla. And in the process, we have had so much fun. Yes, we have bashed eachothers heads off with trash talk on steroids... but in the end... I hold nothing against anybody in Narla and I'm sure most of them don't against us. Point is, we are number one, because we have accomplished our goals so far. Win or lose the next few TWs... we are still winners and if you ask any Elusive member, they will all tell you the same thing.... That's a feeling I doubt Narla can relate to at the moment. Actions speak for themselves, just take a look at how many members have left in the past couple of weeks... and how many of their members left tonight after this loss.
  • Proskiii - Archosaur_1389221325
    Proskiii - Archosaur_1389221325 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    at the end of the day, nobodys going to be here long enough to see every goal of theirs through. i've said this so many times, but until you start playing for the moments you're going to find a lot of disappointment in your future pwi endeavors when all your investments suddenly lose their value. stuff comes up all the time and before you even realize it, some of your best friends and the most unlikely of people to quit (the ones who kept your interest in playing) are gone in the blink of an eye.

my best advice to people struggling would be: don't take your time on this game for granted, if stuff isn't where it should be and you aren't enjoying the game anymore, do something about it. nearly 3 months of an awful server went by before just one regular guy decided to talk with some friends, and even enemies at that time, about going out resilient and determined to make their situation better instead of pretending they had to wait for someone else to do it for 'em.

i am so proud of everybody in Elusive for sticking by me and believing that, despite on paper being everything a good faction is not, one little word can inspire greater than all the other incentives

FUN

edit: seriously though i'm a terrible leader, not enough credit is given to the members of elusive and i can't stand it. everybody should know this win tonight falls entirely on the capable hands of everybody in this faction, right down to the lowest level players. they had a million reasons to join every other faction but mine. but no, they decided to be selfless and to not only take the chance on something bigger than what could of been a way easier, safer time getting their gear done elsewhere like their friends did, but staying with me through it all when things looked absolutely terrible.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Pink is the shiznit. But you know who rocked the pink better than any other on this server?

yReMaeRD. Man he wore that pink loud and proud. He was SO proud to be Narlian.

And now....he is in Elusive. *sigh* You know its bad when the football team loses their head cheerleader.

But yeah, pink is ownage. idc what any other server says -.-

Oh! Hai, Arch server! b:bye

P.S. I love how after you delete your char, your avatar remains. AwesomeSauce. <3 You my little Narwhals! b:kiss

Hi Rob b:laugh

Join Comcast with me?
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hi Rob b:laugh

Join Comcast with me?

I hear you left Narla. Is this true? b:sad
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    _Mizandry - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    at the end of the day, nobodys going to be here long enough to see every goal of theirs through. i've said this so many times, but until you start playing for the moments you're going to find a lot of disappointment in your future pwi endeavors when all your investments suddenly lose their value. stuff comes up all the time and before you even realize it, some of your best friends and the most unlikely of people to quit (the ones who kept your interest in playing) are gone in the blink of an eye.

my best advice to people struggling would be: don't take your time on this game for granted, if stuff isn't where it should be and you aren't enjoying the game anymore, do something about it. nearly 3 months of an awful server went by before just one regular guy decided to talk with some friends, and even enemies at that time, about going out resilient and determined to make their situation better instead of pretending they had to wait for someone else to do it for 'em.

i am so proud of everybody in Elusive for sticking by me and believing that, despite on paper being everything a good faction is not, one little word can inspire greater than all the other incentives

FUN

edit: seriously though i'm a terrible leader, not enough credit is given to the members of elusive and i can't stand it. everybody should know this win tonight falls entirely on the capable hands of everybody in this faction, right down to the lowest level players. they had a million reasons to join every other faction but mine. but no, they decided to be selfless and to not only take the chance on something bigger than what could of been a way easier, safer time getting their gear done elsewhere like their friends did, but staying with me through it all when things looked absolutely terrible.

That was me :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Too cold for you to keep her, Too hot for you to leave her <3
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Now that everyone is in chaos and still bishing, I suggest more people join my tiggers, and pikachus in Immunity :3

http://immunitypw.tk/

obvs best fac on Arch b:cuteb:victory
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Yes, indeed I left.

Do you need a hug?
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Abigaail - Archosaur
    Abigaail - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

ROB. I miss you. You were one sexy taco.

Kay.... Bai b:cute
  • Mimisama - Archosaur
    Mimisama - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Abby is a fail cow as always <3
    Rob we miss yous! D:
  • Abigaail - Archosaur
    Abigaail - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Abby is a fail cow as always <3

I will pretend i didn't read this you fat daughter of a tree.

<3
  • Mimisama - Archosaur
    Mimisama - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

<3

Look whose talking you fat cow
    <3
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol you guys are nuts

Cable....you know you dont have to ask permission to touch me b:kiss
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

<3
    Look whose talking you fat cow
    <3

Thats some impressive banter right there.

lol you guys are nuts

Cable....you know you dont have to ask permission to touch me b:kiss

b:shockeddoes everyone touch you?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:shockeddoes everyone touch you?

Only azns. b:chuckle
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have to say I love seeing your name here again Rob. Please don't disappear on us again b:sad
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You were one sexy taco.

Wait . . . Rob is a taco?

How can a taco be sexy?

Is that some youtube fetish I DON'T want to see?b:embarrass
  • Valrain - Archosaur
    Valrain - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I miss those early days of the server... I also miss having you around, Rob! Come, let us make Narla in Forsaken World - we can be an entire faction of vampires. You know, for Halloween. b:chuckle
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    But but...Forsaken world Closed Beta QQQ...i dont want toon wipe. I will just check out classes so I can decide which i wanna use.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Not creative at all, but I can plagiarize with the best of them. Don't flame, its all in good fun.

Make sure you play the music in the background while you read or it loses some of its magic . . . . b:embarrass

T-dubya Got Us Fallin in Love Again
    (To the tune of "DJ Got Us Fallin in Love")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YoLujv09cw&ob=av3n

So we back in T-dub
    With our faction rockin' lanes A to C (A to C)
    Thank God the week is done
    I feel like a zombie come back to life (back to life)
    Sign-up, suddenly we got 80 sign-ups
    Narla’s next, just like Impulse
    “Ain't we seen them before?”
    “Yea think I remember those guys guys guys guys guys guys”

Cause baby tonight, T-dubya got us falling in love again
    Yeah, baby tonight, T-dubya got us falling in love again
    So fight, fight, like it's the last, last night of your life, life
    Gonna get them, right?

Keep killin’ Narla like there's
    No tomorrow, there's just right now, now, now, now, now, now
    Gonna set them all on fire
    Gonna burn that faction right down, down, down, down, down, down
    Hands up, when their crystal dropped
    We all put our hands up
    Knocked 'em all on their behinds
    I swear in 6 months more
    Noone will remember those guys guys guys guys guys guys

Gonna get them, right?

Me no evil
    He no evil
    She no evil
    Get it baby?
    Hope you catch that, Mango
    That's how we roll,
    Elusive’s like a movie.
    And Narla’s TIVO,
    We got her twisted like a dread lock,
    She don't wrestle but we got her in a headlock,
    Yabba dabba doo hit ‘em with a big rock,
    Set’em on fire (psssh) red hot, Bada bing bada
    boom, ya’ll gonna drop when I step in the room, Imma
    wizzie baby, but that you knew, Tonight is just
    E-L-U

Yeah, baby tonight, T-dubya got us falling in love
    Fallin' in love!
    Gonna get them, right?
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I miss those early days of the server... I also miss having you around, Rob! Come, let us make Narla in Forsaken World - we can be an entire faction of vampires. You know, for Halloween. b:chuckle

Hahaha! Too funny b:cute

I am hoping Im in the list for the 1st phase of CB. I would love to have the opportunity to try out FW. And who knows, if I dig it, I might...just might....we will see!

"Act like we are in the projects! Shoot and run!" b:laugh
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Awwwww..Blood. This cleric ish not feeling the wizzie luv b:surrender

Oh, and I want your job so I can make what you do and still have time to do..well, whatever it is you do here on the forums *hides*
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Awwwww..Blood. This cleric ish not feeling the wizzie luv b:surrender

Oh, and I want your job so I can make what you do and still have time to do..well, whatever it is you do here on the forums *hides*

Aw, you know i wuv you. Well, your **** anyway. b:dirty

Economy. Things VERY slow now. They will either pick up or I'll be out of a job like 1,000's of others just like me. Till then . . . .

But its good, no? You play it with the music, right? Everytime I hear that on the radio and it gets to the "Yabba dabba doo hit em with a big rock" and "i'm a wizzie, baby" (in falsetto) parts, I laugh so hard I about wreck my car.
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Aw, you know i wuv you. Well, your **** anyway. b:dirty

Gee, thanks..b:lipcurlb:beatenup
    But its good, no? You play it with the music, right? Everytime I hear that on the radio and it gets to the "Yabba dabba doo hit em with a big rock" and "i'm a wizzie, baby" (in falsetto) parts, I laugh so hard I about wreck my car

*Schedules Blood a therapy appointment b:shocked