should the fish be nerfed to make pvp fair?

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    what ever happened to "omg you have to nerf the veno with nix they are so op"? lol since when are the fish op? the only ones that are op are the ones with +10-12 gear, seems to me that any class with that could be op. lol quit crying and go learn your class so you can compete with all these "op" classes

Those +10-12 gear people are OP relative to you but they tend to fight eachother and the sins are winning alot more easily. Nixes are OP for 8x / 9x but not so much for 100+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yah 8x veno with nix auto attack + bleed still hurts like hell.

2 main things u need to be good is high refined gear/def level, and actually knowing how to play? look at wizzled :)
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't understand people should already know that Assassins in particular are not going to get changed and should just deal with the fact that they are the one of the hardest classes to kill in PvP (Remember I said one of the hardest not hardest).

They are not OP because you can just gank them in PvP since 90% of people do that in PvP so QQing about their stealth, there moves, their 5 APS, and etc.

They are a LA class they shouldn't be that hard to kill. Just use Occult Ice > Extreme Posion > 3x spark > Weld Thunder > and dead.

People should just learn more about assassins and figure out better and easier ways to kill them. b:bye

~I have copied and pasted this from another thread~ b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • CleaMuner - Raging Tide
    CleaMuner - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Those +10-12 gear people are OP relative to you but they tend to fight eachother and the sins are winning alot more easily. Nixes are OP for 8x / 9x but not so much for 100+.

i am one of those with +10 gear, the only people i have found to be hard are the ones with all their 99 or better gear AND the same refines, the nix reference was because now people all cry about sin and psy instead of the older players crying about the nix. the only sin i have had trouble with was also the only lvl 102 on the server at the time with me being only 90. like i said, learn to play your class and there isn't many people that will seem op.
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    fail troll

when a class can easily kill any other class, even those 10 lvls higher, that means something is wrong.

So many stuns, combined with stealth, force stealth, high dps, teleport stun, deaden nerves, insane chi gain... that is not OP?b:surrender

Then they better nerf barbs to since they also can beat someone 10 levels higherb:scorn.
    i am one of those with +10 gear, the only people i have found to be hard are the ones with all their 99 or better gear AND the same refines, the nix reference was because now people all cry about sin and psy instead of the older players crying about the nix. the only sin i have had trouble with was also the only lvl 102 on the server at the time with me being only 90. like i said, learn to play your class and there isn't many people that will seem op.

+1 to this as well.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Maybe the reason that the only people you found hard are those with better grade gear is because no one in their right mind +10s their TT90s. IJS
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited September 2010
    This is what happens when you live with an invisible race the entire time while they are able to see you. You can't develop anything against them, but they will. b:avoid
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Fish ruined PvP.

PWE ruined game.

ehuahuehua
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I dont believe that for one second b:surrender.

Anyway if you really think I am a fail assassin well thats your opinion.I believe my skills surpass that of many assassins on my server. Yes I don't have uber gears and 5aps like most. But I still use my skills effectively to take out a target. I believe if I could beat 1xx barbs at level 85 then I am doing a good job learning my class.

Your logic... it does not make sense.

You say sins aren't OP but then you say you can do this to the last class any melee class should be able to beat at level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    OH MOMMY!!! THE FISHY SMACKED ME @55 AND CALLED ME SHIRLEY!! MAKE THE BIG MEAN POOPIE HEAD GO AWAY!!!

/sarcasmfacewithtongueout :p
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
    edited September 2010
    Maybe the reason that the only people you found hard are those with better grade gear is because no one in their right mind +10s their TT90s. IJS

lol love the fail trolls, +10 on fc gold weapon, +6 on tt80 gold armor, +5 tt90 gold ornaments, +6 lunar cape, +6 warsoul helm, lol if it was all plus 10 i imagine it would be even easier.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol love the fail trolls, +10 on fc gold weapon, +6 on tt80 gold armor, +5 tt90 gold ornaments, +6 lunar cape, +6 warsoul helm, lol if it was all plus 10 i imagine it would be even easier.
    you said one of those with +10 on everything. dont be so ambigious, genius.

assassins are far from godly, people just like to whine to feel like their opinion matters. gg kiddies, gg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Your logic... it does not make sense.

You say sins aren't OP but then you say you can do this to the last class any melee class should be able to beat at level.

My logic does make sense, it is just you failed to analyze my post.

When I was level 85 I was able to beat the barb stealth,tackle,throat cut,sleep,ribstrike, and by this point the barb now had a chance to hit me,I used AD,stealth re chi, come back with headhunt,the stun missed so he nearly one hit me with slam(if I remember right),then I used and immunity pot and DD to regain chi, then stun lock barb finally died(was a 4 minute fight).

I am just saying with a little creativity and knowledge of how my skills work I was able to defeat the 1xx barb.And if you had read correctly Hamsta was calling me fail and I was simply countering his argument in my post, not talking about OP assassins......
    edited September 2010
    you said one of those with +10 on everything. dont be so ambigious, genius.

assassins are far from godly, people just like to whine to feel like their opinion matters. gg kiddies, gg.

never once did i say "+10 on everything"
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    full of ****, veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    My logic does make sense, it is just you failed to analyze my post.

When I was level 85 I was able to beat the barb stealth,tackle,throat cut,sleep,ribstrike, and by this point the barb now had a chance to hit me,I used AD,stealth re chi, come back with headhunt,the stun missed so he nearly one hit me with slam(if I remember right),then I used and immunity pot and DD to regain chi, then stun lock barb finally died(was a 4 minute fight).

I am just saying with a little creativity and knowledge of how my skills work I was able to defeat the 1xx barb.And if you had read correctly Hamsta was calling me fail and I was simply countering his argument in my post, not talking about OP assassins......

My point was should any class be able to beat someone 15 (even though I give credit to skill there) imagine how easy it's to face roll people their own level, which is where it's imbalanced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    full of ****, veno.

Either way she never said +10 on all of her gear.

Gear=singular

Gears=plural

b:chuckleright?
    My point was should any class be able to beat someone 15 (even though I give credit to skill there) imagine how easy it's to face roll people their own level, which is where it's imbalanced.

Well if I can do it any class should be able to pull that off(Minus the stun locks of course BMs being the exception).But I do understand what you are trying to say :).
    edited September 2010
    full of ****, veno.

waffle do you fail at life to? poor thingb:sad
    i said as you quoted "one of those with +10 gear", let me re-read and see if i missed "everything", no still not there. i do have +10 gear in the form of a single piece that is +10. thank you for your concern though, its good to have people checking whether you are right or wrongb:laugh.

lol and my point still stands, "learn to play your class and others don't seem so op"
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Either way she never said +10 on all of her gear.

Gear=singular

Gears=plural

b:chuckleright?

Nope. I challenge you to use "gears" in a sentence not about mechanized watches.
    She was claiming to be a part of those with +10~12 gear when all she had was one +10 frost weapon. That is pretty far from end-game gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Nope. I challenge you to use "gears" in a sentence not about mechanized watches.
    She was claiming to be a part of those with +10~12 gear when all she had was one +10 frost weapon. That is pretty far from end-game gear.

In the movie transformers, the autobots had specialized "gears" used in there mechanical structure. Challenge completedb:cool.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    In the movie transformers, the autobots had specialized "gears" used in there mechanical structure. Challenge completedb:cool.

Nice

Unless you consider transformers oversized mechanical watches....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legorend - Heavens Tear
    Legorend - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    They made fish OP so people would spend thousands rerolling a sin.

Fish are only OP if people spend thousands on them.

Just like any other class =P
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Nice

Unless you consider transformers oversized mechanical watches....

Stop trying to make my challenge harderb:cry
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    waffle do you fail at life to? poor thingb:sad
    i said as you quoted "one of those with +10 gear", let me re-read and see if i missed "everything", no still not there. i do have +10 gear in the form of a single piece that is +10. thank you for your concern though, its good to have people checking whether you are right or wrongb:laugh.

lol and my point still stands, "learn to play your class and others don't seem so op"
    the proper plural of gear, is gear, veno. much like fish and fish, or deer and deer. the statement was written ambigiously, in which you made it seem like you claimed to have +10 gear. try again.

edit: the challenge shouldve been outside mechanical parts, and in reference to equipment; seeing as the equipment kind is a collective word
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    the proper plural of gear, is gear, veno. much like fish and fish, or deer and deer. the statement was written ambigiously, in which you made it seem like you claimed to have +10 gear. try again.

Or maybe from the start you could have just asked if she meant all +10 gear or an individual +10 pieceb:shocked.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Or maybe from the start you could have just asked if she meant all +10 gear or an individual +10 pieceb:shocked.
    or she could've elaborated without me having to ask. articulating sentences that arent ambigious is pretty easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010

heavy armor veno, the gold fc weapon is the highest ill be able to use when i hit 99, thank you for your immense knowledge on the subject.
    edited September 2010
    or she could've elaborated without me having to ask. articulating sentences that arent ambigious is pretty easy.

waffle did you just learn "ambigious" today? lol how many times are you going to use it?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    heavy armor veno, the gold fc weapon is the highest ill be able to use when i hit 99, thank you for your immense knowledge on the subject.

A good HA veno is able to use a magic weapon that's up to date with their level. If you have the money for a +10 refine then maybe you should have spent it more wisely (such as on a tome and stat boosting gear/ornaments). a TT99 weapon would be far more useful.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    A good HA veno is able to use a magic weapon that's up to date with their level. If you have the money for a +10 refine then maybe you should have spent it more wisely (such as on a tome and stat boosting gear/ornaments). a TT99 weapon would be far more useful.

This.

Congratulations to you on further discrediting yourself, CleaMuner.
This discussion has been closed.