TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i loved it when at some point in middle of tw ,Nef crystal was at 2.6 mil and our was fully recovered <3333,neffies went nuts and almost went for fully turtling until sadly their crystal regen alot too xDDD .... they were so confuesed until they last push which sadly finished us hehe....

-Waits for excuses to be given-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Eyrnn - Sanctuary
    Eyrnn - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think both sides will agree that that was some awesome TW we had earlier. I haven't had such a long and such an intense TW since the LG v Nef TWs of a year back. Kinda sad that we lost it at the 2h30min mark, especially when we nearly broke through that one time as Papi mentioned. But anyway, good job Nef, and many thanks for the fun.

As for Legendary, I'm very proud of you guys <3
  • RealLifeGirl - Sanctuary
    RealLifeGirl - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It was fun ^.^....only got 1 kill v.v fail barb I am. btw if u want to know who I am click my name to lazy to change it b:surrender
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It was fun ^.^....only got 1 kill v.v fail barb I am. btw if u want to know who I am click my name to lazy to change it b:surrender

You're a hot chick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bloody hell, are you serious? 2 hours tw? and i was at work? sitting down there staring at my hot coworker instead of slaughtering people in tw? soo, not worth it. dammit leg schedule your tw around my work schedule! i bet sans is missing my loving nix. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Where all these LG players come from here x.x

Back to gathering resources you three D< We require additional pylons if we want to TW next weekend. Chopchop!
  • Eyrnn - Sanctuary
    Eyrnn - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Back to gathering resources you three D< We require additional pylons if we want to TW next weekend. Chopchop!

Omg slave driver b:cry

*hits enter* "food for thought" *hits enter again* b:avoid
    edited August 2010
    Options

>:( I refuse! Lemme eat first and maybe wake up from passing out xD haha Then we will talk! >:O And hey now not like Papi and I don't do that constantly already. <.< And I'm only here waiting for my PK count to update. :I Its slow damn it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thmm
    thmm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Great fight Leg.... Was lots of fun:) Look forward to your attk on Lost next weekend:)

tmmhmm
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Shockwave broke apart over a year ago... Where have you been? Lol.

I haven't been in ShockWave for awhile only my Barb is still in it.I left on the count where the ldr was taking it and to much emo almost became SexyWave.

@Decep. I have been around in another Faction.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bloody hell, are you serious? 2 hours tw? and i was at work? sitting down there staring at my hot coworker instead of slaughtering people in tw? soo, not worth it. dammit leg schedule your tw around my work schedule! i bet sans is missing my loving nix. b:thanks

Na the noob was probably tryin to solo a tower as usual :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It should be noted that both Vindicate's and Nefarious' attacks took over 2 hours (2.5 even?). All other TW's to my knowledge (was absent Saturday evening) took less than 30 minutes. With the exception of the two outliers, TW seems to have stagnated. How do factions and there members justify the charm burn accumulated? For the fun? Pride? I wonder :o

Hope all TW factions enjoyed themselves this weekend. Uhh. Nothing else to write regarding this I guess x.x Back to my "studies" >_>

Lols Been TWing for about a year now and most I'v ever been paid for 100k back when Regi had Ether. :P TW has never ment coin to me just the fun of Killing and seeing now many it takes to kill me. As always. Oh and to know that (only) 28 neffies saw "You were killed by NaitomeaDesu" (QQ damn ksers<3)

I do indeed look forward to the next fight on account i have coin for charm, etc xD. Like i said haven't seen so much fun in this game in a while and i hope it continues.

And lol studies eh? Riiiiight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    your fast strife ;O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Legendary,

Thank you for the fun :) Brought back some awesome memories :) Wow, again wasn't expecting that out of you guys and very thankful for that :) Can't wait to see you guys this coming weekend b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RealLifeGirl - Sanctuary
    RealLifeGirl - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:cry (Hit enter to early)

I want weekend to come already. College football and TW nomnomnomnom
  • Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary
    Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Legendary,

Thank you for the fun :) Brought back some awesome memories :) Wow, again wasn't expecting that out of you guys and very thankful for that :) Can't wait to see you guys this coming weekend b:victory

That sounded like an insult to me.
  • iamcleric
    iamcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That sounded like an insult to me.

LOL. Seriously? b:cry An insult would be you attacking us.

Just kidding.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sorta seemed like an interesting thought, so figure I'll toss it out there. About one year ago, it seems like more than a handful of people we fought this last Sunday were doing so from the Legendary front. Interesting how things change I guess, to take you from one "rival" faction to the other. Guess that's one of the true "interesting" aspects of this game.

Felt kinda cool though, like, a newer Legendary vs. former Legendary or something.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sounds better then 1 legendary dominating all map (thinking about some other faction that did this for quite some time :> )
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i miss last week tw, and i won't be twing this week... doubtful i'll tw next week... omg tw withdrawal! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    EVGA just stand around and wait for some tea-party pk at silver-pool :p More action than tw >D
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i'm a pk noob.... i need to burn maybe 200 ga to learn to pk properly first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This thread gets away with so much shi.t. Lucky fa.ggots...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    same here. now share your GAs with me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *sees oppurtunity for pkfest and buys teles*

Level up your archer evga D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Evga - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    it's slow... taking it's time... too much money.... to go too fast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:cry

First time in tourney sucked. I'd like to apologize for killing the 6th person in my first room, I didn't know how tourney worked and just kept attacking this person because he hit me first. I also missed all the "Stop attacking him" in the general chat because I didn't have it on. I know I seemed like a complete ******* and I'm very sorry for that.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options

What's to learn? Hug SZ, run out, *immunity pot*, *triple spark, ulti, or keyboard faceroll* *run back to SZ* That's pretty much how all the pk'rs do it :p Requires no ability to pk here, never has xD
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What's to learn? Hug SZ, run out, *immunity pot*, *triple spark, ulti, or keyboard faceroll* *run back to SZ* That's pretty much how all the pk'rs do it :p Requires no ability to pk here, never has xD

lol, this is so true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:cry

First time in tourney sucked. I'd like to apologize for killing the 6th person in my first room, I didn't know how tourney worked and just kept attacking this person because he hit me first. I also missed all the "Stop attacking him" in the general chat because I didn't have it on. I know I seemed like a complete ******* and I'm very sorry for that.

aw you popped your tourny cherry :D
    I shoulda went tonight since I have a new plat but was saving(and HOPING for nef >_>) this weekend's tw. I have no clue who the hell _WINTER_ faction is but we have oldies. Don't know how thats gonna be. But gratz on your first tourny :D And fyi some people still kill in rooms with only 3 people... lol...linn...<_< >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]