TW Schedule Sorted 8-27~8/29

Comments

• Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Not to mention gear difference and Rad time-slot change O.o ... some players gave up when they saw Rad war wasnt at same time here tho, so many no showed.

But how to kill barbs? hmm imo thats not a prob as much as everyone else LOL.. I won enrage before, and other factions ... All i can say that there is not much you can do when you have 70 members train running in your base with full cat force while you have 30 out of planned 70 LOL. b:laugh

For example, I can single handed kill everyone but if only there is no 20 other ppl that wanna kill me at same time hahahaha XD
    Last week we killed their barbs many times (o.o I hope enrage is paying their charms coz gl to them if thats not the case) and we hit their crystal before our crystal vent down in one of their desp attempts to get in with barbs alone.. and that was ~45 min.

However, compared to Enrage and TE that no show everytime when they think they cant win - we have some fun at the least and show up no matter what b:chuckle

I feel that my point is being lost on this. For a gank to work, the 3 factions need to have certain elements in place to accomplish the goal of taking a land from Enrage.

The primary goal of a gank is to seperate the enemy force, and to keep them seperate for as long as possible to give each of the attacking factions the best possible chance at the enemy crystal.

Even if you can not kill the enemy at all, slowing them down is a key aspect of working with the other factions to the mutual goal of taking a land from Enrage.

If you've got 30 people, each of which is able to slow 1 catapult by 8 seconds at the cost of thier own lives, you've purchased more time for the other attacking factions to advance against a split foe. In the above example, you effectively remove 1/4 of the attack for 240 seconds, which makes your crystal last longer. A minute or two can make a significant change for the other attacking factions.

It might seem that your hopelessly outpowered, that your opponents gear is far superior to your own, that thier tactics are far superior and that they've had incredibly more exerience than yourself.
    This is all true, which is where it becomes paramount that you have 3 opposing factions attack at the same time, giving full benefit to each of those factions.

By bidding at all, you've taken the ability of another faction such as Mortal or Synesis which each field more people than 30, to take the field against Enrage and purchase time for the other attacking factions. If your goal is to see land taken from Enrage you'll either need to facilitate other attacking factions, or get out of the way and let someone else.

If your goal is to allow Enrage unfettered access to the server map, continue as you have.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Funny isn't it?

Apparently monof wants to help stop enrage from taking the map, but ironically, drakon seems to be actually *helping* enrage take over the map easier.
    By taking up timeslots and taking up some decent players who could otherwise be in other guilds, drakon has made enrage's task a lot easier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, first off, before the Ese and Hoshi saga, Enrage were beating us (Tao), albeit close battles, Enrage always had the upperhand.

Also, I would like to point out that Yunahh didn't have Tao bank, as that was handled by me. Myself and Ese were the only 2 to have access to my knowledge, purely because I took over pay duties from Ese not long after she became leader.

Just thought I would put that in as I don't like rumours and ill-facts Mono
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Funny isn't it?

Apparently monof wants to help stop enrage from taking the map, but ironically, drakon seems to be actually *helping* enrage take over the map easier.
    By taking up timeslots and taking up some decent players who could otherwise be in other guilds, drakon has made enrage's task a lot easier.

your lil faction seems to be doing a great job of this as well...Perhaps TE and enrage aren't the butt-buddies so many on the server beleive to be true....maybe its TE and Drakon that are in bed together, whispering sweet nothings in each others ear until the wee hours of early sunlight sweep over their ravished and exhausted bodies...

oh **** thought this was Hustler for a min.....

carry on citizen....nothing more to see here b:bye

MsE and mono would make a great couple...the mutual disdain for one another makes me think maybe they are....can we has pics of the baby? b:cute

mono...bro change your sig...this seems more appropriate all things considered

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of ****' a&^$#&^$s. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fat' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way! "
    R I P Tony Montana xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i dont cash shop - get a life guys

We all know where his cash comes from b:bye
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    But unlike monof, I don't go around saying we're trying to stop enrage from getting the map. We TW for fun, that is all...
    Just thought I would put that in as I don't like rumours and ill-facts Mono

Monof lying again? Wow, that's a big surprise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Dev's changed the TW system to make it more competitive and save the game from factions like Enrage full of bandwagons and fake bidders (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=818032)

TE and Enrage were only 2 guilds that no show for TWs 1 on 1 or other in the last year and a half. Thats a fact.

The new TW system has just made the more dominant factions get an even larger margin of domination on other servers. The changes to the TW system is so people have a harder time making money in game.

Less than a year ago Caesar no showed Triad because they forget to send people there to defend the land. Tao no showed Enrage after Enrage got back to #1 few times. Radiance no showed BaXian when they would have been trapped at 1 land up in the north. Those are facts unlike your clear lies.
    Dragon Knights made 1st HT chance for Enrage to lose 1 land after many months.

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/6743/warjo.jpg

that was 46 min and desperate attempts of Enrage to win us with rambo catapults rushing in so they would defend Rad for 3 hours and almost lose. You notice base is not overrun? you see there is only cat barb an archer and our members.. we could have turtled for 3 hours but we were in their base too. we were attacking.. We had sure.. low attendance this week, we hoped for Rad war on the other end and we lost in 1st push.

All that screenshot shows is your faction losing the battle. No glorious defense of any kind.

The battle lasted that long because Enrage was outnumbered 2 to 1. How did we almost lose to Radiance? We got much closer to taking down Radiance's HQ crystal than Radiance had a chance taking down ours. At the lowest point for Radiance's HQ it was 1.7mill HP lower than the lowest Enrage's HQ got. By the end both HQs were in good shape and Enrage stalemate win being our defense. Yes I notice your base is not overrun. Are you proud of losing when you outnumbered your enemy 10 to 1 inside your base Monofailness?

For your own sake you should really stop telling your members your the greatest things on earth. Claiming these glorious things like you almost helped Enrage lose a land for the first time in months. You need to stop telling your members their **** is made of gold and the corn in the **** is diamonds. Tell them the truth of where you faction is in its development. You have a long way to go in terms of improvement.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FurryKitty - Lost City
    FurryKitty - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Rule seems to have a brain on his head. As far as everything else, Mono, let them take the time slots, then YOU arrage to have ALL the tiny little factions that no one has ever heard of bid at the same time as you, and you guys ALL bid on Enrage, maybe they lose 1 land, maybe they lose no land. But really, unless you are going to have a very orginized TW, you need to leave those spots to others.

(Just my 2 cents, I'm all for seeing Enrage off the map)
    b:cute
    FurryKitty - 55 - barb - Lost Server
    ScarlettLady - 99 - cleric - retired - Heavens Tear
    ScarletLady - 73 - veno - retired - Heavens Tear
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hey check it out dude

The kids are arguing over the game again b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    4 weeks to go and its all blue b:cry

Need more 3 hour fights again.. I miss the old days the epic Tao and Enrage battles + Caesar and Rad getting a lot of fights too... Was fun with TW then, now predictions suck.. Enrage always win and no surprises anymore b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • XHonestyx - Heavens Tear
    XHonestyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    4 weeks to go and its all blue b:cry

Need more 3 hour fights again.. I miss the old days the epic Tao and Enrage battles + Caesar and Rad getting a lot of fights too... Was fun with TW then, now predictions suck.. Enrage always win and no surprises anymore b:angry

Everyone knows Enrage are secretly carebears and will break up after they control the map cause they love every guild on this map, except Drakon of course.

b:cool
    Whatever, I do what I want
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Those were the days Exe..those were the days b:cry
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2010

This ^
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Yeah but that wont happen untill us old 2008 players quit the game... in maybe a year im sure we all have had enough b:chuckle Then it will be noob TWs as far as the eye can see..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    *turns back time to 1.5 years ago* b:victory

If only..
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wrote:
    Server Announcement!

We are re rolling all servers back to August 08, we are proud to announce we realise everything we have done since then has been complete fail. Any money you have spent will be lost, go QQ elsewhere!

Frankie ray

if only...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marin - Heavens Tear
    Marin - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Marin not showing for Tao for months, lol.. until he made a fake bids deal with Ese to gank Caesar.. then good deal for Ese to go to Enrage with Tao bank (yunah) and 20 edyas top TW players.. haha b:thanksb:thanks

No shows coz of 'lack of sign ups' around plume and 1k.. guys seriously.. i laughed my azz of when you lost 3 wars in a row trying to defend it for 2 hours and then gave up again, all until Tao split.. thats the spirit! If you cant beat them RECRUIT THEM! LOL

''Lets not show will make Tao weaker''.. then you take all the bandwagons to your guild from Tao just to loot the lands and ruin the game even more. Why you think TW system changed? Guilds on other servers and in China apparently do the same b:chuckle

Mono, why do you constantly make assumptions regarding my leadership of Enrage. First of all, Enrage was getting ganked back then because Tao, Radiance, and Caesar did not like us. We chose, occasionally, to no show Tao during the ganks because they were the strongest faction when I first took over leadership of Enrage (September 2009). However, around November 2009, we became the strongest faction again WITHOUT making alliances. I don't know where you are getting your information from, but we kept our eyes open and made intelligent bids. Example: Caesar bid on Tao so we bid on Tao, or we bid on Tao and Caesar followed shortly after. NO prior discussion regarding ganks were ever made with Radiance or Caesar to attack Tao. Also, Ese joining Enrage did not make us stronger than Tao, we were beating them prior to that initial Tao fall-out. So once again you are molding the TW history to suit your own ego.

And you say we lost 3 lands the night you laughed-out-loud. Well, that was ages ago prior to me even becoming Director of Enrage (guessing around June 2009). You would have to ask Clunker about that, but I was pretty sure it was a miss-communication between the squad leaders who led the different wars against Evolution, Radiance, and Tao that night.

Honestly, I see your hatred of Enrage as a personal vendetta because of all the times Clunker and I rejected your applications to Enrage. We viewed you as a traitorous little vermin who weaseled your way up into the leadership of the various factions you were let into. I even remember the day you were kicked from Radiance (Dec/Jan 2008/2009) because you made a statement regarding Charity's leadership. Just seems to me that you make a lot of noise until a faction caves into your demands or kicks you. Therefore, I am PROUD TO SAY THAT ENRAGE HAS BEEN MONOFAILMUCH FREE since Feb 2009 - Aug 2010.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wow marin... this was epically beautiful. thanks b:chuckle
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Aviax - Heavens Tear
    Aviax - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wow marin... this was epically beautiful. thanks b:chuckle

Agreed.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Waiting for a reply from the other side now. b:laugh

HT needs some...entertainment. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Honestly, I see your hatred of Enrage as a personal vendetta because of all the times Clunker and I rejected your applications to Enrage. We viewed you as a traitorous little vermin who weaseled your way up into the leadership of the various factions you were let into. I even remember the day you were kicked from Radiance (Dec/Jan 2008/2009) because you made a statement regarding Charity's leadership. Just seems to me that you make a lot of noise until a faction caves into your demands or kicks you. Therefore, I am PROUD TO SAY THAT ENRAGE HAS BEEN MONOFAILMUCH FREE since Feb 2009 - Aug 2010.

I smell someone being owned by that line b:chuckle *watches carefully*
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Marin just made my day, thank you so much.
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    agreed with last few statements

~goes and gets popcorn for the show~
    edited August 2010
    Pass the popcorn if you can, *gives sixpack* that should do for a bit.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    wth fluffy !!!!!!

keep your fleas over there mate.
    /sighs and facepalms
    you ruined my popcorn, now I have to make more, just keep that bowl.
    edited August 2010
    *scratches* i can't help it...this fur is hard to clean sometimes

...and sorry 'bout the popcorn..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    Now what...so we got popcorn and beer..just the drama is missing b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monofailmuch - Heavens Tear
    Monofailmuch - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I dont cash shop b:cool get a life
    Failkon almost beat Enrage with 20 members while they were 70.
    Enrage just refuse to admit it.

And we've got a lot of bms with TT100 fists. b:victory
    That's why we're gonna win next week. b:bye
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I notice there doesn't seem to be anyone here from Drakon defending Mono - although to be honest, I understand wanting to hide under a rock when your faction leader "whips out his Jimmy and waves it @ the crowd" in this forum.

<Not *you*, Rule.>b:shutup

Among other things, Mono is possibly the most Epic character I've seen in this game - and you all know why.

It's not his amazing leadership ability, or his incredible <albeit tenuous> grasp of the English language, or the impressive credit limit on his Momma's VISA card.

I'm talking about the most memorable example of... well, I don't really have words for it. Standard adjectives fail me.

I am referring to the LEGENDARY 200M bid right at the threshhold of what we had been told for *weeks* before - "Bids will not be refunded".

That kind of Weapons-Grade, "Attention-*****" Armegeddon-FAIL will probably never be equaled.

Regerdless of whether you believe his claim that he was able to appeal for a refund from the GM's - I hold the belief in my heart that the GM's had the testicular fortitude to tell him "Whoops- you're Boned".

At least I smile more thinking that.

So I appeal to you - don't discourage this kind of Manic, Sarah-Palin style creativity.

Encourage It!

Yours etc,

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
This discussion has been closed.