TW Schedule Sorted 8-27~8/29

Comments

• Aviax - Heavens Tear
    Aviax - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    HAHAHA. I honestly believe mono convinces himself of his lies so much that he actually starts to believe they're true. First of all, I can hardly understand your crappy English so I will try to translate your rubbish. We all know you are "so" familiar with me, so you would obviously know I am far from a child. About your love for Enrage, I think I just got stupider reading that paragraph. Please try to avoid throwing in random sentence fragments and run-on sentences because the lack of testosterone in your body implodes through your fingertips. I'm not going to go into the Enrage banning thing because we do get banned occasionally; sh.it happens. Regarding the Enrage bandwagon thing, what the hell does Torm or Bookman asking you to join Enrage ages ago have to do with anything? Bookman didn't leave on good terms, and Torm left Enrage during the Orion split when Enrage originally got too powerful in April 2009. But I recall plenty of people joining Tao because it started getting powerful, so don't feed me that bullsh/t that Enrage absorbs other factions to become powerful.

Let's move on, shall we? So I am delusional about everything? Hmmm. Well if you knew so much about my every decision and discussion on ventrillo, you would have to be some perverted ninja Jesus who stalked my private messages, vent channel discussions, and text messages to my fellow officers.

You say I am one of the dirtiest and sneakiest leaders to have ever graced the likes of Heaven's Tear. Well besides your bull posts regarding me, I honestly have to admit that I have received less hate mail on this forum compared to ANY other major faction leader. Just go through the old threads and you will see that only you (and possibly Tomiko) have ever tried to bash me. Therefore, I must have been doing something right to earn the respect of members in Tao, Radiance, Caesar, Belial, and other competitive factions. You are right that it may have been dirty of me to be the first leader to place a 200mil bid to lock land. Who cares? We were at war with Tao and Radiance at the time. Tao started turning on Radiance because they couldn't win land from us. How dare you say it is dirty when we force Tao to attack us instead of Rad. We could of sat back and watched two weaker factions beat the **** out of each other, but we didn't.

And for someone who is 'o so familiar with TW history, you would obviously know that the first three major factions to organize a gank on a 3rd were Radiance, TheEmpire, and Evolution bidding on RoC. A wise guy like you must of just had a brain-**** to forget something like that. O yes! That's right! You joined Radiance back in December 2008 when we already owned the entire western hemisphere, and you started to make demands even though you did not make any contribution what-so-ever to help Radiance gain that land. I guess a swell guy like you knows better than all of us.

Oh, and me being the FIRST to organize a fake bid. Well, I personally think a move like that would be cowardly, and I never chatted with anyone to bid on our land but I guess your words alone are evidence enough that I did such a thing. And did it slip my mind, but I do believe that Evolution made a fake bid to save their land from RoC, so I love how you throw in the whole FIRST comments to make me look like a dirty little rat, much like this mono guy I know of.

Now let us move on to the last post. The whole Radiance 2008/early 2009 thing. Your grammar sucks but it seems to me like you are stating that me, Torm, and a bunch of my friends in Radiance left Rad because we were about to be kicked? Where the hell did you get that miscarriage of information? A bunch of us left Radiance back in February 2009 because Charity bid on dead RoC land even though we were the strongest faction at the time. We owned the entire western hemisphere of the TW map, and Charity wanted to play it safe and not upset TheEmpire or Evolution by bidding on them. That is the reason a good 40 of us left Radiance and joined the newly formed Enrage.

I'm sure there is a lot more bullcrap in your post I could comment on, but I'm sick and tired of correcting your nonsense when it is obvious you truly believe the evil little rat that crawled up your a.ss and started spouting idiotic rants in your mind. I hope the two of you are truly happy together.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Monofailass just got ***** up the *** sideways.
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Damn, I cant believe I actually read through all that. Cant we all get along?? Seriously though, you all need to stop bickering like old married couples and focus on organizing a well-thought out strategy against Enrage, if that is even possible this late in the game.

Pre-gratz to Enrage on a clean sweep of the TW map. (Still amazed about hearing Rad losing in 15ish minutes...lol).

Anyways, thanks for the study break!

Ciao!

-Gryphyyn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    HAHA
    I can't believe I have enough time on my hands to look at all those pics Raw.

QueenBii: you're scaring me

something like that. LOL at that
    Someone who continuously trash talks people every opportunity they get is scared like that by someone, even though they stole 480..490..500+ charms..number got changed so many times in those screenshots..so funny nonetheless

On another note..BearClaw..just lol..you're so clueless..

"Invite QueenBii back to the faction and make him director please"

................... ... ................ lol..

nothing else to say..too much to handle

Edit: keep posting people..watching Mono take a beating here is haylarious

Hehe thanks...i figured someone might get a kick out of all of that plus I got tired of hearing dmb asses like Mono trying to change things w/ his revisionist history so I figured may as well post the truthb:bye
    sleepcat wrote: »
    The GMs are funny.

I don't get where SDolfie comes in there. Explain that part to me. :O
    Probably because while SDollfie was gone, QueenBii played the toon. They were pretty close. Remember in Elysium Bii was leader SDoll was Director. SDollfie is pretty cool though.

At the time I booted QB f/ Rad ppl like Alacarin. LoR, Ewings, and Aubz did some investigating on forums and vent. It was rumored that QB and Sdolfie were the same person (and we had a 1 person/1toon policy in Rad). It turned out that QB/Sdolfie were using the same isps so after I booted QB I booted Sdolfie. I later found out that QB had sent up forums/vent for Sdolfie f/ his house hence the duplicate isps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tamaska - Heavens Tear
    Tamaska - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Damn I wish I'd have heard about this thread sooner. lol

but anywho

Marin if i hadn't liked you before... I would certainly now for this thread alone b:laugh
    If you want something great, you've gotta be willing to bet it all. If you bet it all, you had better be prepared to lose.
    ~No Regrets
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    There....aren't enough coffeebeans in this world to keep me awake to read all the walls of text that have been posted here ...

I also still wonder how...Drakon members must feel now they see their leader failing sooo hard...or are they not allowed to read these forums to uncover the truth behind their dictator (read= village monkey) o.O ?

Leave now it's not too late !!! b:chuckle

inb4TheMonkey'sWallOfText.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lol Mono, you fail so much at pretty much everything to do with TW, I actually boycotted doing any more TW with Caesarpathetic excuse of an attempt at TW leader****

I for one remember being disapointed on an epic scale when I came from Assault with the 40 people and we all thought we had a chance of good TW and being a real competitor, we may have been a little ambitious but the potential was definatly there, but week after week was just sad because it was stupid mistake after stupid mistake and eventully we just gave up, I for one really liked the PVE aspect of Caesar at that time, and had a lot of friends there that I was sad to leave, but my disgust at stupid fail after stupid fail meant that I refused to do any more TW with Caesar.

10x better than anything you have ever been associated with, not just because enrage members have gear or w/e but because they know what they should be doing and are well organised in Every Single TW

Friends in Enrage? Would be good to see some examples, you do realise that they don't count once they have deleted you off their list right? How many of these 'friends' do you see online on a regular basis?

You of all ppl that post should shush and hide in a hole as you hated Enrage and still vent there with your friends. 1st came as a bandwagon nub to Caesar and was accepted coz you were a slap-dancer of Goldy- no other reason to accept low level veno like you. Assault was destroyed by Rad and others and you merged in C coz Enrage didnt want Momento at that time and coz most of you were low levels... '' they are bad we hate them '' LOL your words, ''they pk me in cube, we like momento and they dont like him''..

Some need big factions to teach them how to play - you, some wanna make smaller factions big. I personally dont like being in a big faction, i rather help small ones.

You butt hurt of my friends? ... fail

And just lol to this ****- I was just executor in Caesar that won wars that I lead. What your talking about is panda/dema/ and your friends icy and hoki - that, fight to get control over TW command, and rosters, and then leave the next week. And then you guys QQed after coz manyTao merged in Enrage and Tw was no more fun lol

Torm or Bookman asking you to join Enrage ages ago have to do with anything? .. stalked my private messages, vent channel discussions..

hate mail on this forum compared to ANY other major faction leader. Just go through the old threads and you will see that only you (and possibly Tomiko) have ever tried to bash me.

And for someone who is 'o so familiar with TW history, you would obviously know that the first three major factions to organize a gank on a 3rd were Radiance, TheEmpire, and Evolution bidding on RoC.
    You joined Radiance back in December 2008 when we already owned the entire western hemisphere, and you started to make demands
    Oh, and me being the FIRST to organize a fake bid. Well, I personally think a move like that would be cowardly
    grammar sucks 40 of us left Radiance and joined the newly formed Enrage.

I'm sure there it a lot more bullcrap in your post I could comment on, but I'm sick and tired of correcting your nonsense when it is obvious you truly believe the evil little rat that crawled up your a.ss and started spouting idiotic rants in your mind. I hope the two of you are truly happy together.

So now you droped the ''you hate my guild'' line coz its not working, thats progress, how nice of you.

No cowardly moves by you? 1st 200mil bids to lock Tao of Rad, fake factions to move the time slots (GMs knowing TW changes coming didnt ban you). Then adding trains with wagons of truly friends of Enrage, such as momento and tao hard core enrage haters.. thats something special - just so you could win and no show.

Your heroic move was to gank Caesar for free land for months, what a hero, cowards just bid to have real wars (lol...)

Enrage leader being the least hated? You must be high.. or with something up the.. well ... even with all the nice ppl there that close 1 eye when they see issues this is just for laughing. And you passing lead to your butt buddy rather than asking members .. man your bad, ppl that bash you are your ex faction members, your ex officers, ex leaderships there.. i dont give a ****, your 3 shot cleric for me and thats all that matters.

edit: somehow part of the text i removed LOL
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
    edited September 2010
    Just posting to up my post count (yea that's all some ppl are good for) b:chuckle

k continue.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ROFL monofailness... when ppl prove you with SS and facts that you lie and imagine things that never happened nothing else left for you but to insult and trash talk.
    No cowardly moves by you? 1st 200mil bids to lock Tao of Rad
    Its called strategy, unlike your 200mil bid on a dead faction which was called dumb move.
    No showing to ganks when you dont have 150 sign up's.
    Fixed. Its called strategy and knowing your enemy and yourself. Underestimating your enemy or overestimating yourself lead to 100% lose. like your TWs.
    And whats most worst - recruiting players you cant beat even if they world chat, post here/pk trash talk and badmouth you and your faction just so you can win the other side

Tell us one name, 1 single name of some1 that trash talked enrage on WC and enrage couldnt beat him and we recruited him to win. Support your statement with SS. kthxbai.

Im proud and happy to be in a faction that never let you infest it with your stupidity and hypocrizy, im proud to have been led by Clunker, Marin and rcr and to have never ever seen ur name in blue chat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yup.....the world is winning still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited September 2010
    @Andro

look ****, you just called me fail,

And I called you a ****. Who started the insult? Me or You? You are the Hypocrit, you can go on any of my 1st posts, on any thread on the forum and see that i never once attack insult of call ppl out first, but since your a **** you called me out just now ya? You like my name for you ?

Ty for saying the truth, your faction members liars just 2 pages ago were saying ''we have never no showed other faction'' - LOL quit the game now and forever be silent XD ! You must be proud.

You should be proud you are in faction where many players were banned - and with leadership that allows its members to harass other players, abuse game, break ToS, **** up events for everyone else, **** in TW's, call out other factions and accept bandwagons in their ranks they cant beat - and with leaders that pass lead to butt - buddies.

Ese/hoshi/yunah LOL are examples of players i was talking about lol and you just let them in your faction.. Just LOL... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

We had 200mil bid as a tactics to avoid fake bidders trying to run us over and to demonstrate power of a rising faction.

Pls more enrage members to post here as its just hilarious how you QQ in faction chat about this forum thread haha

10+ enrage members so far here and b:dirty
    Fortune favors the brave

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    @Andro

inb4banned b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
    edited September 2010
    Erm....everyone calls you fail...just in case you haven't noticed even the smallest factions think like that <.<

(and I think you're starting to blow your top a little <--- sign of weakness )

So in theory you're....just a little guy who can hardly play with words trying to convince others to believe in absolute lies but still failing to do so yet ignoring this fact o.o

Is this kind of behaviour coming from the fact that you were abused as a child? Did daddy...hit you? Do you tend to behave like this in a public area?

I'll stop here before Freud comes in and slaps me senseless b:chuckle

oh...

InB4Rage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    We had 200mil bid as a tactics to avoid fake bidders trying to run us over and to demonstrate power of a rising faction.

Bidding 200m on a dead guild demonstrates the power of a rising faction?

The only thing that bid demonstrated is your desperation for a free land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    @Andro

And I called you a ****. Who started the insult? Me or You? You are the Hypocrit, you can go on any of my 1st posts, on any thread on the forum and see that i never once attack insult of call ppl out first, but since your a **** you called me out just now ya? You like my name for you ?

Yea, and you continue to feed the flames. I am surprised you aren't ban yet.

You called The_Wall some very.....harsh words and titles in a thread that was fully deleted.

Dude, cut your **** with Enrage and TheEmpire. Its pretty sad that you have this obsessive rage with them. Maybe you should take some time away from this game?

Its a game right?

-.-

Edit:
    Bidding 200m on a dead guild demonstrates the power of a rising faction?

The only thing that bid demonstrated is your desperation for a free land.

Why didnt Drakon bid on the other Tao land too I wonder? They could have had some fun TWs with TE....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear
    EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No, really. Everyone calls you Monofail. b:surrender It's how we know not to do stupid things. And my faction encourages being *******s. Just the principle of getting ****ed over one too many times by ingrates has led our clerics to teabag the dead, instead of res them. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    whats a tw ****?

you seem a little enraged there mono.

all the "LOL"s and smug bear faces aren't covering it up as much as you would like b:chuckle.

I would tell you to stop posting, but seeing your 1 man army (with not 1 single word of support from either your so-called enrage friends, your own dragonly knightly order of oppressed minions, or 3rd parties) flail about on the wrong side of the truth is lots of fun.

keep on typing, its hi-larious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    TW **** is what GMs ban for, there is 1 guild with guides how to use them.. (cough*) on their forums. Ppl that were in wars against 'certain' faction know what this is.

A 1 man army against 10+ players that are enrage/enrage puppies/ex members/TE (read: enrage in second form)- is for sure sign of weakness, wait oh wait.. Its the same trolls in every thread. lol .. and bwhahahaha Andro just said its true what her members were saying its a lie 2 pages ago b:thanksb:thanks
    Fortune favors the brave

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ty for saying the truth, your faction members liars just 2 pages ago were saying ''we have never no showed other faction'' - LOL quit the game now and forever be silent XD ! You must be proud.
    Never no-showed a 1 versus 1, stop twisting facts.
    You should be proud you are in faction where many players were banned - and with leadership that allows its members to harass other players, abuse game, break ToS, **** up events for everyone else, **** in TW's, call out other factions and accept bandwagons in their ranks they cant beat
    Pics or it didn't happen, stop fabricating events that you cannot prove, also i'm pretty sure calling a person a s*ut is breaking the ToS.
    and with leaders that pass lead to butt - buddies.
    Leadership has always went to the current director when the leader takes a leave or quits, nice try though.
    Ese/yunah LOL are examples of players i was talking about lol and you just let them in your faction.. Just LOL... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    You're just mad females like us.
    Because fake bidders often drop massive bids on land? Oh wait, they don't.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    @Andro

You should be proud you are in faction where many players were banned - and with leadership that allows its members to harass other players, abuse game, break ToS, **** up events for everyone else, **** in TW's, call out other factions and accept bandwagons in their ranks they cant beat - and with leaders that pass lead to butt - buddies.

Ese/hoshi/yunah LOL are examples of players i was talking about lol and you just let them in your faction.. Just LOL... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Pls more enrage members to post here as its just hilarious how you QQ in faction chat about this forum thread haha

It made me lol. You being called fail is not an insult, its fact and the whole HT forum especially your own posts prove it and sustain my afirmation. You calling me **** when you have no evidence of me acting like one doesnt offend me at all, tho its an insult. its all you can do and tbh i wasnt expecting different from you. you are just too much predictable, even more than HT tws.

I am proud to be an a faction that allows its members to play the game the way they feel like playing it. Enrage never hided who they are, and never called themself honorable nights of drakon order or w/e you call urself when in fact all you do is lie lie insult lie lie acting like a hypocrit.

Ese Hoshi and yunahh <3 all. This really made me laugh... its been already told why and when they joined Enrage. join date 06.01.10 srv date. 1st victory Enrage vs Tao 01.01.10. Fail more mono, fail more. We beat Tao few days before they joined. Make a difference between the WC verbal wars after tw and the actual trash talking. 1st one is part of the game, is something both side laugh at after every tw unless they take it too serious, the other one is what you do here.

ROFLMAO
    You bidded 200 mil to avoid fake bidders and to demonstrate the power of a rising faction?!?!?!? OMG do you even read the BS you are typing or just write them down and press "reply"??? do you even understand how hypocrit and lame you sound in that statement?
    Avoid fake bidders? Just assuming you wouldve lost the bid and a fake faction wouldve won, the great Drakon couldnt have win a war against a fake faction next week and take the land? Oh wait you are the heros of HT saving it from a fake bid! im impressed!!!
    Demonstrate the power of a rising faction? Your factions power lays in 200mil coins? And i thought ppl are those that make a faction powerfull, not the amount of money they use to bid then beg GMs for bid refund.

Fail more pls ... fail more... oh and looking forward for the next insult... try to be creative and find me a new one for next post b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    This is more then just a problem from a troubled youth...maybe a combination of having no friends and lack of love causes this o.o

b:shocked He'll become a cereal killer (lol) and go RAWRARWRARW dieeee ants dieeeeeee

k more coffee needed brb.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • camillae
    camillae Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    With all do respect to everyone here. This guy mono seems sleepy and needs rest. But he still has more courage than all of you put together, thats good and strong faction leader, look he does not even need anyone to post on his side. He just blow you all away whatever you may think. Actually saying the truth about Enrage. Its like all of you are on Enrage side and he is trying to fix what can not be fixed. And even tho others may agree with him, they are afraid to post. You all need a break from the game.
    edited September 2010
    no game break its 1 month of aniversary b:surrender

i wanna get 1 more mount b:dirty
    Fortune favors the brave

• Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol i think its funny how his little world is unraveling.Look at him throw insults and watch as the increase of lies become more farfetched.The only reason your the only one in here defending yourself mono,if your members dont use the forums.As ive said before,i know most of them,and they have all said they never come on these.If they did your faction would die 4x faster cause they could all see your hypocracy.Mono i hope they dont ban you cause reading this is a good source of entertainment

Lol its not about whos on enrages side,its about whos not on monos. He has no courage.He talks smack but cant back it up.Shows no proof on any of his accusations. So please,lay off the drugs and read things b4 you speak
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    camillae wrote: »
    But he still has more courage than all of you put together,

thats good and strong faction leader

thanks for the laugh

apparently making up lots of lies and insulting everyone is courageous... or are you monof's alt?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited September 2010
    thanks for the laugh

apparently making up lots of lies and insulting everyone is courageous... or are you monof's alt?

I'm willing to put money on the latter.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    if his/her english wouldnt be so good id say its inventor... maybe it is with a grammar spelling check.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    MsE... you 1st.. of all ppl, call others 1st, me too, every time.. and on these forums, and in world chat .. so rly thanks for the laugh.. Out of 5-7 times you been banned any for swearing?

O_o and WTF alt
    Fortune favors the brave

• Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    camillae wrote: »
    With all do respect to everyone here. This guy mono seems sleepy and needs rest. But he still has more courage than all of you put together, thats good and strong faction leader, look he does not even need anyone to post on his side. He just blow you all away whatever you may think. Actually saying the truth about Enrage. Its like all of you are on Enrage side and he is trying to fix what can not be fixed. And even tho others may agree with him, they are afraid to post. You all need a break from the game.

With all due respect, many not enrage people have shown proof that mono's information was incorrect.

This thread is quite amusing but also....
    http://knowyourmeme.com/i/6515/original/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg?1248715819

Now get this thread closed and the server open :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
    edited September 2010
    With all due respect, many not enrage people have shown proof that mono's information was incorrect.

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/6515/original/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg?1248715819

I'm still waiting on "Godwin's Law" to kick in on this thread. You know it's coming.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010

Not yet !! Ffs we're making progress uncovering Monof's troubled youth, aren't we son?

Now just lay there on the couch and tell us the story again on how they locked you up in the basement for days o;o

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.