TW Schedule Sorted 8-27~8/29

Comments

• Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Not to mention gear difference and Rad time-slot change O.o ... some players gave up when they saw Rad war wasnt at same time here tho, so many no showed.

But how to kill barbs? hmm imo thats not a prob as much as everyone else LOL.. I won enrage before, and other factions ... All i can say that there is not much you can do when you have 70 members train running in your base with full cat force while you have 30 out of planned 70 LOL. b:laugh

For example, I can single handed kill everyone but if only there is no 20 other ppl that wanna kill me at same time hahahaha XD
    Last week we killed their barbs many times (o.o I hope enrage is paying their charms coz gl to them if thats not the case) and we hit their crystal before our crystal vent down in one of their desp attempts to get in with barbs alone.. and that was ~45 min.

However, compared to Enrage and TE that no show everytime when they think they cant win - we have some fun at the least and show up no matter what b:chuckle

LOL I can kill everyone if no one tried to kill me too. Honestly, what kind of **** statement is that? Well maybe I can't kill Domgrath *hides*

You killed our barbs? As I remember, we didn't catch you sneaking to our base because we were too busy spawn-camping yours. Why would we be in your base if our cata barbs got killed over and over again? You are so full for sh*t. Killing them a few times isn't "killing them a lot." People die in TW sometimes, what else is new.

I have no idea why TE no showed so I can't speak for them, but Enrage tends to no-show if we don't have enough people. If we need ~50-60 people in every TW and we have 3 such TWs with ~120 signups, we're not gonna show to a third one. It's not because we think we can't win, because being outnumbered 50:80 against a decent guild is still pretty harsh, but because we are undermanned.

I agree with SashaGray. Rule would do a much better job of running your guild and your TWs.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I won enrage before, and other factions ...

Just how long do you cling on to things... i am not going to argue who was actually responsible for beating enrage... but thats long over with... so move on. or do you still announce to all your friends that you moved on to the big boy's potty?
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    sigh....Monof played the "we have fun atleast" card.

Really? is getting rolled in 5 mins fun?

You also have this weird obsession with TE and Enrage......plz remember its just a game.

TE = Enrage's puppy.....in your view.

Why so serious.....?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If we could somehow boil all the members of drakon, to get that Mono odor off 'em, that might be an idea. It might be worth welcoming some of the more *intelligent* members to join us in Dominus.

Of course, at some point, each of those people joined up *knowing* MonoFail was in charge.

<shakes head>

RedMenace

\haven't seen this "Massive Army" of Mono's do much but crumble faster than an empty instance
    \\so far

well everyone in dominus was once in faction run by mia (as was I) and stayed on that rudderless ship for at least the better part of a year. nobodys perfect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Dev's changed the TW system to make it more competitive and save the game from factions like Enrage full of bandwagons and fake bidders (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=818032)

TE and Enrage were only 2 guilds that no show for TWs 1 on 1 or other in the last year and a half. Thats a fact.

If their members support that go for it - but not in Dragons, no matter how many we have for war.

For everything else, Enrage/TE keeps up the forum spam, dominus now? .. guys get a life.

Trolls/losers keep official forums one sided and thats not good.

Dominus merge with us? They can all come but prbly half of the guild there dont TW and then there are these Nubs like duck and redmen that just would not get accepted, kids.. Rly Mias Belial was more serious faction.

kk have fun b:bye
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    K, you just keep bleeting over a broken game Mono

it all gets a little tiring when you lot give the same bull every week. seriously whats the point? do you really achieve anything other than an ego boost off of thinking your so pro in a broken game (it being a game is bad enough but a broken one is worse).

For all i care you can be #1, hell you can brag to your mother about it i don't care.

just shut up and put these internet resources to better use than a child's sandbox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    nothing to say.

besides that ^

and that ^

that as well ^

bleh
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Dominus merge with you? No, no, we're talking about Drakon merging into Dominus. The whole point is so you wouldn't be in charge.

I'm sure the PWE company LOVES you, because you apparently believe every piece of bullsh*t they want to feed you and you charge money like no tomorrow. Those are the two things that make PWE happy.

I think most of what should have been said to you has already been said, so all I can really add is you can believe whatever you want to make yourself feel better despite what everyone else is telling you, but everyone around you can see the truth. There's a reason why there are so many "spammers and trolls" from Enrage, TE, now Dominus, but you are the only one from Drakon. It's because your own members are ashamed of you and THEY know we're the ones telling the truth.
    edited August 2010
    i dont cash shop - get a life guys - harshland char 2 shot.. get some gutts post who you play on HT ?? loser..

I dont have my members, everyone is free, we dont even have closed forum or vent section xD

.. with last TW changes i am sure you have to cash shop for your charm :)
    Fortune favors the brave

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:thanks Monoftalmus is my alt, I have a split personality, I like to act weird b:victory

That's all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
    edited August 2010
    ill use protection next time ega b:dirty
    Fortune favors the brave

• Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol theres another lie,his vent is closed to people that mono doesnt like and it doesnt matter what his members say then. And as for me and red being fail,lol right.I may not be the best barb in this server but Im a dam better player then you mono.Hell my level 24 bm can out last your fail **** one. I would love for drakon to join with dominus,cept mono.Most of their members are real cool people and alot have been on my fl for more then a year.As for enrage no showing a tw,i dont blame them for no showing then,it would have been suicide to do so.It happens.every guild no shows at some point in time so theres no point in singling out a indiviual guild.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I don't recall Enrage ever no showing in a 1v1, nor did anyone in guild chat recall that ever happening.

Mono your hate for Enrage and TE is growing funnier by the minute, you say only us have no showed a 1v1, even though Enrage hasn't, but did you forget about when Radiance no showed Enrage + BaXian? hmmmmmmmmmmm?
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    i dont cash shop - get a life guys - harshland char 2 shot.. get some gutts post who you play on HT ?? loser..

I dont have my members, everyone is free, we dont even have closed forum or vent section xD

.. with last TW changes i am sure you have to cash shop for your charm :)

I already said straight up who I am on HT. I make no secret of it. If you cannot figure it out after I TELL you (and everyone else) who I am, then you can always check my profile. If you cannot figure out from my profile, then I have no idea how to help you because your stupidity is beyond my comprehension. And if it takes you TWO shots to kill a level 10 cleric, you have achieved a new level of fail.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010

TE and Enrage were only 2 guilds that no show for TWs 1 on 1 or other in the last year and a half. Thats a fact.

i am not sure which one is better... no show and lose in 5 minutes... or show and lose in 5 minutes... help me out guys.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

edited August 2010
    Marin not showing for Tao for months, lol.. until he made a fake bids deal with Ese to gank Caesar.. then good deal for Ese to go to Enrage with Tao bank (yunah) and 20 edyas top TW players.. haha b:thanksb:thanks

No shows coz of 'lack of sign ups' around plume and 1k.. guys seriously.. i laughed my azz of when you lost 3 wars in a row trying to defend it for 2 hours and then gave up again, all until Tao split.. thats the spirit! If you cant beat them RECRUIT THEM! LOL

''Lets not show will make Tao weaker''.. then you take all the bandwagons to your guild from Tao just to loot the lands and ruin the game even more. Why you think TW system changed? Guilds on other servers and in China apparently do the same b:chuckle
    Fortune favors the brave

• MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    We no show enrage because we know there's no point fighting them 1v1. Why waste guildmembers' time by getting them to show up for a TW that lasts 5-6 mins?

And more nice excuses saying that 5 min TWs are "fun"... when are you just going to accept the fact that drakon has been completely useless in TWs so far and stop making excuses?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited August 2010
    Dragon Knights made 1st HT chance for Enrage to lose 1 land after many months.

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/6743/warjo.jpg

that was 46 min and desperate attempts of Enrage to win us with rambo catapults rushing in so they would defend Rad for 3 hours and almost lose. You notice base is not overrun? you see there is only cat barb an archer and our members.. we could have turtled for 3 hours but we were in their base too. we were attacking.. We had sure.. low attendance this week, we hoped for Rad war on the other end and we lost in 1st push.

Now I see ppl here want us to bid on TE, Dominus, merge, lose players, everyone should quit just so 1 guild can TW at the end.. sad.. When TE does this effort with Rad on other end and 46 min hold up.. I will kiss you.

We had our bids thinking about whole server not just our own interests and show off to beat other factions.

What your missing is that your hatred is making you blind and rly rly.. k thats all mscat.
    Fortune favors the brave

• Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Does anyone here like monof? lol. I have yet to see one person defend what he says.b:chuckle Maybe thats a clue you should stop posting b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    ya ya gtfo, i even made that screen shot from paint, nub.
    Fortune favors the brave

• blaze1
    blaze1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I like mono b:pleased
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    blah blah blah
    i really do wonder how so many people put up with mono
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Marin not showing for Tao for months, lol.. until he made a fake bids deal with Ese to gank Caesar.. then good deal for Ese to go to Enrage with Tao bank (yunah) and 20 edyas top TW players.. haha b:thanksb:thanks

No shows coz of 'lack of sign ups' around plume and 1k.. guys seriously.. i laughed my azz of when you lost 3 wars in a row trying to defend it for 2 hours and then gave up again, all until Tao split.. thats the spirit! If you cant beat them RECRUIT THEM! LOL

''Lets not show will make Tao weaker''.. then you take all the bandwagons to your guild from Tao just to loot the lands and ruin the game even more. Why you think TW system changed? Guilds on other servers and in China apparently do the same b:chuckle

When we had to defend Tao Caesar AND Rad, we couldn't field 240 ppl, so yes we no-showed Tao.

Not one true statement in this sentence.

Sorry to tell you, we started beating Tao BEFORE ppl from either Caesar or Tao came to us, they came to us because we ooze "awesome", epic f*cking levels of awesome.

GG
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • monofailmuch
    monofailmuch Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Mage bane on skill bar... I'm so pro ! b:cool
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010

that was 46 min and desperate attempts of Enrage to win us with rambo catapults rushing in so they would defend Rad for 3 hours and almost lose.

so... the first tw is 46 min... the 2nd is about 15 min... and the 3rd is 5 min... i don't think thats direction of any half assed tw fraction should be going. prob should stop while your still not too far behind.

• MonoftaImus - Raging Tide
    MonoftaImus - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Mage bane on skill bar... I'm so pro ! b:cool

So very pro indeed.
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Does anyone here like monof? lol. I have yet to see one person defend what he says.b:chuckle Maybe thats a clue you should stop posting b:shocked

I kind of like Mono, in the same way I kind of like inventor... but then... I like the zoo, I can't stop looking if I see a car crash and I love clowns. What I really want is to see Mono and inventor wearing the same fash and joining each other in some kind of twisted backwards montage.

I guess Mono is a bit more annoying, but thats because it takes 2 minutes to read his latest forum drivel rather than the wonderful 2 seconds of joy you get from an inventor world chat.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I think alot of people would agree that a severe case of herpes is preferable to mono
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Don't scare the forum monkey.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clammier - Heavens Tear
    Clammier - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i dont cash shop - get a life guys

lol..........
This discussion has been closed.