TW Schedule Sorted 8-27~8/29

Comments

• Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:dirty shifong you joining enrage soon baby, and wtf is the bs your talking about them ever proving me wrong about anything god lord did you make your application there yet?

oh ya about the no shows the enrage members correct each other, and about the things they do ingame abuse and stuff thats all me being wrong, and the fake bids.... lol b:victory

And Asmo -most of my youth was kick boxing and pro sports, now that I got my university degree I play with more free time <333
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Not yet !! Ffs we're making progress uncovering Monof's troubled youth, aren't we son?

Now just lay there on the couch and tell us the story again on how they locked you up in the basement for days o;o

Lol, did somebody say "Fritzl" ?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    TW **** is what GMs ban for, there is 1 guild with guides how to use them.. (cough*) on their forums. Ppl that were in wars against 'certain' faction know what this is. im not asking what the consequences for hacking are, im asking what is the **** specifically.
    if you are saying enrage has a guide on how to tw ****, can you tell me where it is, cause i havent seen it. you're faction losing is evidence that you lost, not that the otherside is using some unknown alleged cheat, you saying enrage hacks tw is evidence that you need to make something up to explain a reality that you refuse to accept. that seems to be a pretty common theme with you, so keep it up, its working out great for you so far.

A 1 man army against 10+ players that are enrage/enrage puppies/ex members/TE (read: enrage in second form)- is for sure sign of weakness, wait oh wait.. Its the same trolls in every thread. lol .. and bwhahahaha Andro just said its true what her members were saying its a lie 2 pages ago b:thanksb:thanks
    wut?

text outside the box o.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    you can't get guide from me if thats what you want, and you haven't seen any **** probably because you have never been in a Serious long lasting TW in your life. GM's have been banning players for hacking the server before (thats the only way you can **** that i know). I am not sure have they banned players using them in TW's yet.

GM's have replied on my friends WizTitan post on the forums here that some enrage player was using damage reduction **** in 1 TW - I dont know how they pull it off but it reduces the damage your receive. GM's have deleted that post as well as the post in this section where The_Wall said he is editing in-game files to remove trees at the least - thats also a ban. Maybe it reduce lag, I don't know, but thats against the ToS.

Few pages back Enrage members were saying they have never no-showed in a war, and Andro just confirmed that it was their tactics to no show, thus, she proved her guild members wrong.

HT server need be up by now.. geez
    Fortune favors the brave

• MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Out of 5-7 times you been banned any for swearing?

+1 to the ever-expanding list of monof lies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Has been up for some time now, Asmodiel and I have been laughing our arses off at your posts, talking about it in PM. But been online for better of four hours now

MsE, you know as well as most of the server, that list will never end, he just adds to it every time he opens his mouth up.
    edited September 2010
    @mse
    just for cube 5 times at least what ppl say.. you would never admit anything anyway :P

HT wasnt open for my part of Europe till now :P
    Fortune favors the brave

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Has been up for some time now, Asmodiel and I have been laughing our arses off at your posts, talking about it in PM. But been online for better of four hours now

MsE, you know as well as most of the server, that list will never end, he just adds to it every time he opens his mouth up.

Even when the mouth is closed, brainwaves still spread lies b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear
    Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    you can't get guide from me if thats what you want, and you haven't seen any **** probably because you have never been in a Serious long lasting TW in your life. GM's have been banning players for hacking the server before (thats the only way you can **** that i know). I am not sure have they banned players using them in TW's yet.

GM's have replied on my friends WizTitan post on the forums here that some enrage player was using damage reduction **** in 1 TW - I dont know how they pull it off but it reduces the damage your receive. GM's have deleted that post as well as the post in this section where The_Wall said he is editing in-game files to remove trees at the least - thats also a ban. Maybe it reduce lag, I don't know, but thats against the ToS.

LOL he's friends with wizardtitan.... that's where he's getting his "tw ****" info from... thank goodness.... It all makes sense now. Please do tell me how we "****". I'm pretty damn sure if we were doing some serious hacking, most of Enrage would be banned by now. The developers would be all over this if they were seriously worried that we were doing some sort of "****". The only thing the GM's are doing for your buddy; wizardtitan.. is looking up a psychotherapist.

Oh by the way getting rid of leaves on tree's is called ctrl+f9. You freaking Moron....
    inb4ban
    Few pages back Enrage members were saying they have never no-showed in a war, and Andro just confirmed that it was their tactics to no show, thus, she proved her guild members wrong.

Gotta enjoy how you grasp onto one thing and never let it go. I don't know, Mono. If only you knew how to read and type English properly, people would MAYBE be able to take you seriously. Okay, I lied... What has been said at least 10 times in this freaking thread is that we've never no-showed a 1v1. Of course if we are getting gank'd and we don't have enough squads to send to each battle we're going to no-show ONE of them. As Andro has stated, it's called strategy. Defend the two lands you KNOW you can defend.... It would have to be the most stupid idea to send squads to all of them, and chance losing all of the lands. But I'm sorry, obviously a strategy like that is just too much for your little mind to handle.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Enrage used a dmg-reduction ****?

...or were they using y'know.......defense charms? -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Monofailmuch - Heavens Tear
    Monofailmuch - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *removed*
    edited September 2010
    @Taintedxlove
    Your neandertalec that doesnt even read what his own members post.
    No showed 1 on 1 ya, sad yes.
    Next war maybe a GM will be there, and 1st ban ppl that remove trees to reduce lag and then others if they do more. So take care guys and play fair.

ega you need to be spanked haha
    Fortune favors the brave

• Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lol neandertalec
  • Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear
    Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    @Taintedxlove
    Your neandertalec that doesnt even read what his own members post.
    No showed 1 on 1 ya, sad yes.
    Next war maybe a GM will be there, and 1st ban ppl that remove trees to reduce lag and then others if they do more. So take care guys and play fair.

YOU don't even read what YOUR members post... Oh, wait. They're not posting to back you up in any way, shape or form. That's how you know when your members respect you.

I have read every single post in this thread. Just because someone hasn't been specific enough for you, doesn't mean that all of a sudden she's saying something, that she's really not.
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This is the reason why your own members wont back you up Monofail

i took the liberty of snooping to get some inside information, hope you wont mind b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wow mono,wow.Ok go back and read what was said.They never said they never noshowed a tw.They said they never noshowed a 1v1.Which i can attest to that.Ive paid attention to tw since i started my squishy wiz for and a day ago.Every 1v1 fight enrage had they steam rolled or they lost/won in a long drawn out fight.The only tw they noshowed was against tao or rad when they were being gangked,that i cant blame them for seeing how it would have been suicide to try and do all 3 fights. Now answer a question for me,is it hard to breath with you head that far up your *** or do you have a scuba tank on?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    o snap mono got rickrolled
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited September 2010
    o snap mono got rickrolled

bad blush...bad

afk dinner.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:dirty shifong you joining enrage soon baby, and wtf is the bs your talking about them ever proving me wrong about anything god lord did you make your application there yet?

oh ya about the no shows the enrage members correct each other, and about the things they do ingame abuse and stuff thats all me being wrong, and the fake bids.... lol b:victory

And Asmo -most of my youth was kick boxing and pro sports, now that I got my university degree I play with more free time <333

Shiffy u r leaving me to Enrage how could u baby WAAAAA b:cry

Also Mono u r wrong and fail enrage is right *pukes* Oh no i supported enrage guess that means i wanna join so can i join b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I dont really want to get involved in all these essays people are writing back and forth, however I would like to share some knowledge. The infamous 'Enrage Tree ****!' b:shutup

Trees on:
    http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1571/treeson.jpg

Trees off:
    http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/6541/treesoff.jpg
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    OMG did you just share hacking info on the public forums !!!!

INB4BAN

b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Im proud and happy to be in a faction that never let you infest it with your stupidity and hypocrizy, im proud to have been led by Clunker, Marin and rcr and to have never ever seen ur name in blue chat.

Andro your my hero
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I dont really want to get involved in all these essays people are writing back and forth, however I would like to share some knowledge. The infamous 'Enrage Tree ****!' b:shutup

Trees on:

Trees off:

b:kiss

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor

Occam's razor cuts so deep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Any more lies and conspiracies to be thrown around?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Trees on:

Trees off:

now it's a public **** ! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    LOL this is good stuff...so awesome that only legit threads get steamrolled and subsequently locked cuz of you lovely trolls but these TW threads go one for miles and miles...

anyone who has played PWI or any other mmorpg knows there are an abundance of hax available, thats why things in the game become fixed...for example TTs becoming harder, almost to the point of not being able to be farmed...and certainly not for the appropriate leavle range 94-98 squad srsly be able to handle arma boss b:cute i dun think so. so yes hax are out there, and lots for tw's...not saying they ARE being used, but their there.

mono, bro im sorry but your wrong about Caesar...salad was well on its way to becoming a power long before you got there, and certainly long before dema and his wonderful veno wifey of his came through and and caused good, quality player to leave...

But if you really want to know, ExPanda was a far better commander then you were, dare you disgrace his name in your rambling ten mile high piles of internet excrement. ExPanda would dwarf you and your simple existence on PWI with merely his tail..

When the first wave left...ie Rocky, doghunter, ega was when Caesar lost steam, tho wasnt proven because Enrage and Tao were so hell bent on face rolling each other...it takes no great skill to lead 80+ ppl into continued no-show after no-show from enrage...and when things got hard you left to Tao...who was another faction just rising to its peak when you got there...

anywhoooo...all the reminiscing of good ole days makes me miss Rocky,doggy,ega, semajoey, HKK, drow, jpig, tooty, bell, ericaPn....QQ

b:cry i want my fail blessing already
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I saw drow recently..
    jpig and toot play on alts now.

This is still going on btw? ack
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ~Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down....~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    No....really...just no....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morithiel - Heavens Tear
    Morithiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You of all ppl that post should shush and hide in a hole as you hated Enrage and still vent there with your friends. 1st came as a bandwagon nub to Caesar and was accepted coz you were a slap-dancer of Goldy- no other reason to accept low level veno like you. Assault was destroyed by Rad and others and you merged in C coz Enrage didnt want Momento at that time and coz most of you were low levels... '' they are bad we hate them '' LOL your words, ''they pk me in cube, we like momento and they dont like him''..

Some need big factions to teach them how to play - you, some wanna make smaller factions big. I personally dont like being in a big faction, i rather help small ones.

You butt hurt of my friends? ... fail

And just lol to this ****- I was just executor in Caesar that won wars that I lead. What your talking about is panda/dema/ and your friends icy and hoki - that, fight to get control over TW command, and rosters, and then leave the next week. And then you guys QQed after coz manyTao merged in Enrage and Tw was no more fun lol

Yeah I hated Enrage, that was when I was in SentienlS and they used to have PK rumbles back in the day when the game was still new.. Then I never knew anything differenet cause I hadn't had any dealings with them, that was more than 20 months ago now, but I wouldn't expect you to get your facts straight Mono.

I was one of 40 people that came, I wasn't the lowest level that came neither, oh and I would like to know what a 'Slap-Dancer' is, I came with Goldy cause I was married in game to him and we wanted to be in same guild together, you wanna call me a nub veno then thats your prob but I was a lot less nub than other people in that guild so I couldn't care less what you think.

Don't even presume to know what happened to Assault, or why it ended you obviously don't know what you're talking about, if I were you I would just well how did you put it, 'hide in a hole'? Since every single post you submit reveals you to be more and more of a spazmonkey.

Yeah Enrage pks a lot of people in cube, how is that basis for argument? Yes Momento was my friend, you point being?

Incase you didn't know Mono, I have been playing since 2008, was in my small PVE faction for half of that, I knew how to play already thanks, and I had been doing TW for 19 levels before I even joined enrage, so there wasnt much new I didn't already know, I know how to play my class.

Oh yes and your reference to TW earlier, it was you that would make mistake after week and say 'oh I made mistake' so yeah yeah back to your hole Mono.

Tw wasn't much fun with your involvment, why else would I leave

Oh yes and maybe if you rememer I deleted you from my fl because
    A) I was sick of you pming me hearts
    B) You're an embarresment to the serverb:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.